Sean & Kaycee: one shots

By Sean_kaycee1234

One shots based on Sean & Kaycee. Just completely random plots. 🏆 #1 Sean #1 Baiken #1 Kaycee #1 Seanlew #2... More

°Love works in different ways°
°Back to You°
°Sliding in socks°
°Misunderstanding°
°Skating Rink°
°Letters°
°Letters part 2°
°Proposal°
°Waiting for her°
°'Jokes'with Sean°
°Silent Treatment°
°Period°
°Boston°
°Contrast°
°Alzheimers°
°Eyes For you°
°Eyes for you part 2°
°Eyes for you part 3°
°So glad I didn't listen to myself°
°Long distance°
°Soulmates°
°Challenge°
°Creep°
°Soulmates part 2°
°Soulmates part 3°
°Creep part 2°
°Reincarnation°
°Reincarnation part 2°
°Reincarnation part 3°
°Reincarnation part 4°
°Babysitting°
°Pregnancy?°
°Too late°
°Best present ever°
°Losing your job°
°Too late part 2°
°First kiss°
°Heart eyes°
°Injured°
°Roommates°
°A mom in love°
°Caffeine°
°Mom in Love part 2°
°Drunk°
°Library assistant °
°Popcorn°
°Just married°
°Leaves From the Vine°
°Popcorn part 2°
°Waiting for her part 2°
°Waiting for her part 3°
°Jokes with Sean part 2°
°Smile°
°Caffeine part 2°
°Waiting for her part 4°
°Smile part 2°
°Popcorn part 3°
°Popcorn part 4°
°Mom in Love: Pregnant°
°Roommates part 2°
°Will you?°
°Caffeine part 3°
°Jokes with Sean part 3°
°Popcorn part 5°
°Smile part 3°
°Popcorn part 6°
°How To Love You°
°Roommates part 3°
°Camping...with friends°
°You°
°Memories°
°Just married part 2°
°Beauty and the Beast°
*Not an update*
Vogue
°Seven°
°A love story beneath the stars°

°Enemies part 2°

581 38 155
By Sean_kaycee1234

'So how was working with Sean? Never thought I'd see the day' Bailey joked, sitting down on the cafeteria bench alongside her friends.

'You and Sean worked together? How? When?' Taylor gasped, choking on her sandwich as Jenna patted her back. Jenna handed her a bottle of water which she took gratefully, still recovering from the news.

'Don't even remind me. It was the worst experience of my life' Kaycee grunted, peeling her orange. 'He's so gross'.

'You sound like a little girl' Jenna joked, a playful smile on her face as she sent Bailey a knowing smile.

'If you ever had to work with him you'd know what I mean' Kaycee replied, aggressively peeling around the orange.

'I have worked with him. And he's quite smart actually' Taylor piped up, her eyes still as large as saucers.

'Smart? Dumb maybe, but definitely not smart. He'd actually need to know things to be a smart ass. He's just an ass' Kaycee remarked, shaking her head as she thought back to their experiment.

Jenna shook her head. 'Bails, how long has this been going on?'

Bailey counted her fingers before she spoke up. 'Approximately ten years now'

'Damn. When will it end, K?' Taylor asked in disbelief.

'Never. I'm never gonna like him.' Kaycee said sternly, her lips pulled down in an obvious frown. She averted her friends' longing gazes as she scanned her eyes around the university cafeteria. You'd think it'd be more posh and different to a high school one. But for Kaycee, she couldn't even tell the difference.

The cafeteria was like a cemetery for food. Grey colours covered the counters. It covered the tables. And of course, it peeled at the edges revealing blackened sticky plywood beneath. The servers would have done well in a funeral home for all the smiling they did. The food had a greyish quality - washed out and overcooked. The vegetables were mush, the meat was chewy and the puddings were dry. The uni students filed past, and even though their stomachs rumbled, they were as enthusiastic as slaughterhouse pigs. 

To describe the school cafeteria and it's food was like describing your favourite shade of graphite pencil. In the end it really didn't matter what you asked for or what you wanted, you'd get the same over-cooked grey offering on it's grey plate with it's grey taste.

'So you're just going to continue hating him for some stupid reason?' Bailey asked incredulously.

'Stupid reason? The only reason I don't like him is because he's a stuck up bitch. He's got nothing better to do than drive me mad' Kaycee retorted.

Bailey could feel the tension rising, she mentally rose her hands in surrender, her lips widening in a straight smile. 'Well, then...what about you guys? Any boys?' She changed the topic, laughing awkwardly.

Taylor flushed red, unconsciously twirling the ends of her hair-something she always did when she was flustered or nervous. Or both. 'Not me' she gulped, taking a large bite from her apple.

Jenna and Bailey both glared at her knowingly. 'Spill it Tay' the both said in unison.  Kaycee still hadn't turned to face them, instead analyzing each and every student that queued up in the cafeteria line-Most likely the newbies, whom had no clue what the food tasted like. Her lips tugged to the side, resting her head on her hand as she scowled at the queens entering the cafeteria with a hair flick.

The attention seeking gesture nearly made her puke. She subconsciously scowled at the girls and their overly expensive attire before she finally decided to turn back and listen to her friends..

'Omg! Josh? I can't belive you, Tay' Jenna exclaimed before Taylor clapped her hand over the latter's mouth and shushed her down.

'Can you believe it, K?' Bailey asked, wiggling her brows.

'Believe what?' Kaycee asked confused, her brows furrowed.

'Really, K?-'

'She was probably to busy thinking about Sean' Taylor joked, more so to move the attention away from her. Kaycee squinted her eyes, ready to retort back when his putrid voice filled her ears.

'I can't believe you wereseriously thinking about me, Rice' he shook his head in laughter.

Taylor gasped quietly, turning to the side as she got ready to jump and sprint out when Kaycee turned back to face her. However, Jenna and Bailey both had their hands covering their mouth as they observed their interaction.

'You wish, Lew. The only thing I'm think about is having you fall off a tree' Kaycee frowned, rolling her eyes.

'Okay, whatever...don't want to talk to you for too long' he groaned. 'Will you give me your reflection answer tomorrow?'

'Me? Give you my homework? What, do I look like your servant?' Kaycee gritted her teeth angrily.

'Geez, you could just say no... but it must be hard to add more useful information into that tiny brain of yours' Sean smiled, followed by bitter laughter from the boys behind him.

'Okay, you've got my answer. Will you leave now?' Kaycee snapped bitterly, turning her back to him.

'I don't know. I don't really like listening to you' Sean remarked, a playful smile etched on his lips. He examined the table she was sitting at, squinting his eyes before an imaginary light bulb flickered over his head. 'We'll sit here today. Come on, guys'.

Kaycee eyes snapped up, her mouth agape. Taylor and Jena scooted over to the side and Bailey soctted over to sit closer to Kaycee and make more space for the boys.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me' Kaycee snapped, picking her lunch tray up.

'You know, on Instagram and all you seem like quite the sweetheart. Guess it's all an act' Sean spoke up, teasing her further as.

'An act?! You don't know me and for your information I am an actual sweetheart' she spat, clenching her jaws. 

Then, her eyes gleamed brightly, her stance softening as her frown turned into a cocky smirk. 'You see me on Instagram? On social media, huh?  Are you stalking me, Lew?'

Sean's face paled, before it burned crimson red. He opened his mouth to say something but all air had left his lungs and he was practically choking for air. 'You wish...I just happened to come by your page and I was thinking if I should leave a nasty but true comment on one of your posts' he croaked out, looking down at his tray of food.

His confidence level had plummeted, and the boys were all staring at him exceptionally amused. Kaycee sat back down, crossing her arms on the table. 'You're losing your touch' she laughed. As he sunk down in his seat, Kaycees posture stood tall.

'You're not actually stalking her, are you?' Josh, his fellow friend, leaned over and whispered into his ear.

'Of course, I'm not, Beauchamp' he slapped his hand away.

'Josh' Jenna wiggled her shoulders as she teased Taylor. The petite girl blushed heavily, pinching her friend under the elbow.

Lunch break had never been more awkward for any of the students seated round that grey wooden table. All hating the silence and tension but Kaycee was living off the blush that tinted the usual cocky boy's cheeks.

'What class do you have next, K?' Bailey asked, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

'Free period' she shrugged, pushing her hands into her hoodie pockets. And silence fell upon them once more.

The boys seated around the table started quiet chatter amongst them and Jenna, Bailey and Taylor had began talking quietly between themselves. Sean was poking at his food, face down as he averted her hard gaze, while Kaycee stared at him for a long period of time before she realised what she was doing and stopped with an unpleasant shiver running down her spine.

'Why do you guys hate each other?' Josh Beauchamp was the first to speak up after the long silence.

Bailey, Taylor and Jenna all turned to Kaycee with a knowing grin. 'I just do, that's none of your business' Kaycee replied bitterly.

Kaycee's friends immediately started talking, pleading with her to not start another row or awkward conversation.

'I don't hate her-' Sean had whispered, but his voice was small and quiet and drowned by his friends and Kaycees friends talking away.

The phone in his trouser pockets buzzed and seeing as everyone else was deep into conversation, he pulled it out and smiled dreamily to himself. He clicked a few buttons, his lip caught between his teeth as his eyes softened.

If only she knew I didn't hate her.

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING PART 2 OF THIS ONE SHOT. I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE THIS CONCEPT AND I THINK I WANT TO ADD IT TO THE POSSIBLE BOOKS SELECTION ALONG WITH POPCORN, SMILE AND WAITING FOR HER. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

QOTD: WHAT DO YOU THINK IS ON SEANS PHONE? ANY GUESSES?

❤️❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 470 75
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
59.6K 2.8K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...