Bun & Bells ✔

By PreciousBun225

Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 💣
Chapter 14 💣💣
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19💣💣
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23😡💣💣
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Part One
Chapter 31💣💣
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37💣💣
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44💣💣
Chapter 45💣
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 💣💣
Epilogue
Q&A Part two
Author's Note

Chapter 15 💣

56.7K 2.2K 798
By PreciousBun225

Birds are chirping outside the window as the sun shines brightly in the sky. Two naked bodies are seeking warmth in each other's embrace. Jungkook stirred lightly in his sleep but stopped when he felt another body on top of him. He smiled knowingly and opened his eyes to see the most beautiful view of the century...

Taehyung is sleeping soundly on top of him with a cute pout on his lips. He looks handsome even if he is sleeping. He felt so lucky. He loves taehyung so much. Taehyung's head is placed on his chest and he is facing jungkook like he was watching him all night. The satisfied expression on taehyung's face makes him blush slightly.

He lifts his hand and starts tracing taehyung's face features with his forefinger.
He caresses his hairs and brushes them off from his forehead. His finger traces his perfect nose and spots a little freckled on the right side. He smiled and bring his finger a little lower and stopped on his swollen lips.

He smiled and blushed brightly seeing taehyung's swollen lips, all the night events flashed in front of eyes, how his lips kissed his every inch of skin, how his tongue ruined his sanity, how his teeth marked his entire body. In conclusion, taehyung's mouth is like a blessing to him.

He bites his lips as his finger traced down on taehyung's shoulder where he bit him last night. He felt his cheeks on fire when he remembered digging his teeth on taehyung's shoulder as he cummed last time. Jungkook blinks his eyes and looks down. The reality dawned upon him and his eyes went wide as he realised that taehyung is still inside of him.

His lower body felt numb as he tries to shift slightly but in vain. Taehyung is spread on top of him and hugging him like a koala. Jungkook's heart starts racing he looked around so that he can find something to distract his mind.

But he clenched and unclenched on taehyung's cock involuntarily. Oh God!!! He is so thick and it's so deep. But his mind is still wandering about taehyung and in his unholy thoughts. He sucked a sharp breath when taehyung's cock twitched inside of him.

Taehyung groaned deeply and said in his raspy voice," Don't do that..Don't make me excited in the early morning, Bun. It's already hard for me to not thrust into your wet hole which is filled with my cum"

Jungkook bites back his moan after hearing taehyung's deep voice. He tried to calm down his heart as taehyung nuzzled into his chest with closed eyes.

Taehyung sighed as he placed his chin on jungkook's chest and opened his eyes. He find His Bun staring at him with wide eyes and bright blush on his cheeks. Taehyung tilts his head slightly and smiled," Good morning Babybun."

"G-good morning hyungie"  jungkook mumbled shyly.

"How's your sleep baby? I think it's great cause you are sleeping like a baby in my arms" taehyung said as he caress jungkook lips with his thumb.

Jungkook sighed heavily before nodding his head.

He moaned loudly when taehyung shifts upward and his dick grazes on his prostate.
"H-hyungie" He moaned again when taehyung stop his movements.

"Sorry baby, but i have to pull out or it will be more painful." Taehyung groaned at the tightness around his cock.

He looked at jungkook who is biting his lips like he is contemplating about something serious in his mind. After a few seconds he nodded his head but his eyes are saying otherwise.

Taehyung smiled and give a peck on his lips before putting his hands beside jungkook's head and raised up. He pulled out slowly from jungkook's swollen hole. Jungkook moaned as his dick grazed with his walls and whimpered at the loss of fullness.

The sight in front of taehyung, made him speechless. Taehyung stared at jungkook's hole with dark eyes as his cum oozes out from it. He is trying his best not to pound into that holy hole again.

But he controlled himself. He didnt want to hurt his baby cause he knows jungkook must be oversensitive right now. He quickly grab his sweatpants and put them on to hide his semihard. He gulped and turned around only to become hard as rock. Why? Why is he like that? Can he be more adorable and sexy at same time?

Jungkook didn't like the empty feeling at all. He reached down to touch his hole as taehyung goes to put on his sweatpant. He hissed audibly as he touch the swollen area and moaned satisfiedly when he stopped the flow of cum with his fingers. He brought his another hand and start collecting the cum to  fill his hole again.

He smiled but blushed ruby red when he noticed taehyung is watching him wide eyes and open mouth. He retraced his hands and wipe them on the bed sheets.

Taehyung come out from his haze as he noticed his baby's nervous glances towards him. He smiled at his messy baby and walk to him.

" How about we take a shower. I'll clean you up and then have noodles in our breakfast." Taehyung said trying hard to ignore the uneasiness in his sweatpants.

Jungkook nodded his head again and smiled shyly," Yes I love the noodles you made."

How can he act this cutely after doing such dirty things. He is one of a kind and I'm thankful to angels to bring him to me. My baby bun. Taehyung smiled fondly.

He leaned down and lift his baby in bridal style as he walked towards the big bathroom. Jungkook circled his arms around taehyung's neck and leaned his head on his shoulder.

Taehyung slides the shower stool under the shower and helps his baby to sit on it. He checked the water temperature and turn the shower on in slow motion. Small pit pat sounds filled the entire bathroom. He put some shampoo on his baby's hair and starts massaging his scalp.

Jungkook hummed happily and closed his eyes to enjoy his head massage.. he opened his eyes when taehyung washed away the access shampoo from his hairs but still caressing his hairs.

Jungkook look forward to see taehyungs abs right in front of his face. He blushed and looked down. He look up again to notice the imprints of his waist chain on taehying's toned stomach. It's because their bodies are pressed together all night. He smiled and bit his lower lip.

His eyes shift down some more and noticed the hard shaft underneath taehyung's loose sweatpants. He gulped and before his mind can think about the consequences he grab his hard shaft with his hands.

Taehyung stopped his movements and moaned lowly in his throat when he feel a tight grasp on his dick. He looked down with his dark eyes only to find his baby rubbing his dick through his sweatpants.

He placed his hand on top of jungkook's to stop his movements and said," No baby, You are still so sore.. I don't want to hurt you. I'll take care of it after showering you."

But he regrets it immediately when he noticed the sadness flashed in jungkook's eyes. Before he can opened his mouth jungkook said," But w-why would y-you do it alone when I'm right h-here. Y-you enjoyed making love with me last night. R-right hyungie?"

Taehyung mumbled a little fuck it under his breath as he noticed his baby's needy eyes. He leaned down and captured jungkook's lips in a lustful kiss. He made him stand and pulled him closer without breaking the kiss.

Their bodies are sexily wet under the shower. Taehyung groped his both asscheeks and part them widely before circling his two fingers around jungkook's swollen rim. Jungkook moaned loudly and taehyung take the opportunity to slide his tongue in his baby's mouth. He sucked on his upper lip as his fingers entered in jungkook's hole.

He starts pumping his cum out of jungkook's hole in a slow manner. Jungkook whimpered in the kiss and bit on taehyung's lower lip. Taehyung groaned and tilt his head to kiss jungkook deeply and start sucking on his tongue.

His cum slide down on jungkook's inner thighs to his toes. He pulled away and lift jungkook again to make him sit on the bathroom sink counter. He pushed his back on the wall before bending his knees to his chest.

"Hold your legs baby." Jungkook is quick to follow the command as taehyung discard his sweatpant and start stroking his long and hard dick with his hand.

He looked at jungkook and said," I'm not going to fuck your tight hole Bun. You are still sore but if you want to help me I can fuck your thighs instead. Do you want me to do that?"

Jungkook nodded his head eagerly. He just wants taehyung close to him.

Taehyung put his legs together and said" close them tightly for me Bun" before shoving his hard shaft in between jungkook's thick thighs.

Both moaned at the pleasurable feeling. Taehyung start thrusting faster and let out a groan when jungkook squeezes his thighs tightly.

"So good for me.. My pretty Babybun" he said and start shoving his dick harder.

He grab jungkook's neglected cock and give it a tight squeeze. He starts stroking his cock while the other hand is playing with his nipples. He pressed his tip with his thumb and start stroking him faster.

"So fucking thick" taehyung gritted his teeth after seeing jungkook's thighs gulping his hard cock effortlessly.

"Mhhahh nghh h-hyungie" All the praises made jungkook's eye rolled back.

Jungkook arced his back..he is close to cum.. The only sound heard in the entire bathroom  is jungkook's loud moans and skin slapping.

"I-i'm s-oo c-close"jungkook moaned.

"You can cum baby.. you are my best bun.. cum now." He lift his thumb from his slit and give a last fast stroke to his cock before white ropes of cum spurts on his hand.

Jungkook breathes heavily as he come down  from his high.. He stared at taehyung with half hooded eyes who is still thrusting fastly into his thighs.

Taehyung chased his high fucking into his baby's thick thighs. He always wants to do this and now his all fantasies are becoming true. He can't be more happy..

He stop stroking jungkook and shoved his one finger in his mouth. Jungkook taste his own cum on taehyung's fingers and moaned at the weird taste but didn't complain.

Taehyung dig his finger in his tongue and pulled him into a urgent kiss. And just like that he cummed on jungkook's stomach.

He rest his head on jungkook's forehead before kissing his head softly and hugged him.

" Now we should seriously take a shower.. Otherwise our pets will be horny too after sensing our hormones." He said.

Jungkook giggled and nodded his head in his neck and said softly,

"Y-yeah we should do that. I wonder what are they doing"

" I just wish Nochu wouldn't use his bunny kick on Tannie for flirting with Oreo" taehyung sighed in jungkook's calming fragrance.

Jungkook laughed heartedly and said," I can't gurantee it. He is quite possesive... just like me " and hugged taehyung tightly.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Please share your thoughts about the story.

I'm busy in my lab internals and sessional exams for two weeks. I'll update Bun&Bells frequently after that. Untill then i'll update in every three days. Thankyou so much for reading it. I really love you all 💝.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 129K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
135K 5.4K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
63K 1.5K 72
Kim Taehyung is a successful business man who is a single parent..He lives with his daughter..For him,his daughter is his everything & he always puts...
4.6K 280 15
He was alone, but the other one was always there for him, He was scared, but the other one always say sweet words to calm him, when he needed someon...