fanfiction :: ashton irwin

By bonnaroo

In which a fan introduces Ashton Irwin to the world of fanfiction. © 2014 webby | bonnaroo More

prologue
1 - are you an old man?
2 - you and will smith could be roommates
3 - such a dirty mouth
4 - gonna make you eat it
5 - it's called smut
6 - you're being a bad girl
7 - you like older men
8 - call me daddy
9 - you're my friend
10 - stop being a brat
11 - you make me frustrated
12 - guess my fingers are faster
13 - are you in bed?
14 - it may get explicit
15 - say my name again
16 - you're beautiful
17 - turn you on
18 - that's a good daughter?
19 - all over your legs
20 - when did your balls drop?
21 - do it for me
22 - gonna go crazy
23 - naughty things
24 - all the time
25 - for future reference
26 - for my girl
27 - this is embarassing
28 - this is pure smut
29 - wet dream
30 - warm and tight
31 - incredible sex drive
32 - be a man
33 - one last time
34 - good luck
35 - better for you
36 - that boy is not welcome
38 - my beautiful girl
39 - make love
40 - fart on you
41 - to touch you
42 - breaking my heart
43 - just like that
44 - harry styles fetish
45 - something naughty?
46 - i'm a virgin
47 - do you want kids?

37 - you're a nun

62.4K 3.3K 3.9K
By bonnaroo

*i love Evan peters too guys, making him Peter just makes everything that much harder lololololol did you guys see the last ahs bc holy shit*

Me: hey, can you come over to my house in like an hour?

Peter: are your parents at work?

Me: yeah I asked my dad if you could come but he said no

Peter: shocker. What was the point of even asking him?

Me: idk

Peter: ok well I'll see you then :)

I decide to get a shower before Peter comes over. I honestly have no idea what we're gonna do. My dad was right about one thing, we aren't gonna be looking at college stuff.

After my shower, I slip on one of my sweatshirts and some black sweatpants. I look at all of the dead daisies sitting sadly in the vases. I haven't been able to get rid of any of them. Even if they are dead, they still make me smile. Probably because that was one of the sweetest presents anyone has ever given me.

I make sure to turn off the lights in my bedroom because I don't think we'll be hanging out in here. I'm hoping that we'll just stay in my living room and maybe watch some tv.

I'm able to finish a bowl of coco puffs before Peter gets here. Peter never liked them, he thinks they're too sweet. I don't remember if Ashton said he likes them or not.

The doorbell rings as I finish my cereal and I anxiously run to let him in.

"Hey," Peter smiles and makes his way inside, walking right past me.

"Hi?" I say, wondering why the hell he just barged in here. He must not realize because he doesn't say anything.

"Oh babe, I was wondering. Are you still friends with that guy. You know, the gay one? Was it Harry?" His eyebrows furrow as he takes a seat on the couch.

"I am. And his name's Henry," I bite as he holds up both of his hands and shakes his head.

"Maddie, don't get so offended. I'm trying to make conversation," He sighs.

"Well it's like you're trying to annoy me. Stop being a jackass," I scold him. I immediately regret my words when his eyes narrow. I don't like when Peter gets mad, he gets really mean.

"Fine."

"Okay. Um, do you want something to eat or drink? Oh! My mom made these really good chocolate chip cookies yesterday," I laugh and he slowly starts to nod.

"I'd love some cookies," He smiles tightly. I head into the kitchen and grab the container that my mom put the cookies in. I'm about to go back into the living room, but I decide to eat one first.

I reach into the container and pull out the best looking one I can find. As soon as I take a bite, I smile. They're so chocolatey and soft. They make me think about the time Ashton said he'd bake me cookies.

"Hey," I jump at the sound of Peter's voice and watch as he walks over to me. He grabs the rest of my cookie out of my hand and eats it cheekily.

"That was my cookie," I say but it comes out weird because my mouth is full.

"Babe, don't talk with your mouth full," He scolds me as he finishes the cookie and I feel my face heat up.

I make sure my mouth is empty of any food before repeating myself, "I said, that was my cookie."

"I wanted some of it," He shrugs as a sneaky smile forms on his face. I roll my eyes and grab the cookies so I can go back into the living room.

"Maddie," He sighs and I feel his hand graze my arm.

"What, Peter?" I groan. He gently pulls me towards him and I focus on the floor.

"Baby, what happened to us?" he whispers as he lifts my chin. I shrug but he moves his face even closer.

"Was it me? Because I am not like that anymore. We were in high school. That's the only reason people date in high school," He says. I sigh and try to push him away, only for him to move closer. "Maddie, listen."

I stubbornly avoid his stare and he stays silent. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable, so I look at him in hopes that he'll say something and then we can separate.

"We're getting older now. I want to date someone I could spend the rest of my life with. That's you, please," He whispers softly and kisses the corner of my mouth.

I shake my head as he holds my body against the counter with his. He places a hand on either side of my hips and I watch as he glances at my lips.

"Kiss me," He pleads, but I turn my face away from him. I can see how frustrated he's getting, but I don't care.

I'm leaning far away so he can't touch me, but that just makes him try even harder. The closer he gets, the more his body crushes mine against the counter.

"Peter, you're hurting me," I tell him quietly.

"Jesus fucking Christ," He snaps and removes his body from mine. I gratefully move away from the counter and rub my lower back. I watch as he storms out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

"Peter! What's wrong?" I yell as I run after him. He looks up and laughs humorlessly.

"Maddie, you're a nun," He scoffs.

I flinch from the anger in his voice and self consciously wrap my arms around my stomach. He rubs his mouth with his hand and stares at the ground.

"Nevermind," He shakes his head and starts looking for his keys.

"No, say it," I say sadly. He sighs and then sits down on the couch. I just stand there and watch as he stares intently at the tv. He pats the spot beside him and I warily sit down.

"Baby, I want to be with you. And I mean that in every way. I love you so much. I haven't stopped loving you. Why can't we express our love?" He says as he turns to look at me.

"I was never ready," I look at him.

"There's always something. I'm not ready, I'm scared, let's wait a while. Maddie, there's nothing to be afraid of. I love you," He assures me.

"I just can't. We're not even together anymore," I say. He doesn't look at me, but I feel his hand lay on my knee. He starts to nod and then rubs my knee.

"Here, lay down," He smiles as he stands up. I slowly lay down and watch as he slips off his shoes.

He starts laying down beside me and I scoot back to give him some room. He pulls me against his chest and I close my eyes. Peter's always smelled good. It's some kind of cologne and I've always loved it.

"I can wait a little longer. Don't worry," He sighs.

I want to tell him that we're not dating and there's no reason for him to wait. I don't like Peter like I used to. I definitely don't want to do things with him and I don't understand why he still wants to.

But I don't say anything, because I'm comfortable. I like this feeling, even if it's not with the guy I want it to be with.

The two of us fall asleep pretty quick and we only wake up when we hear a loud knock on the door. Peter stretches out and yawns, rubbing my back a little. He groans, laying a cheek on top of my head.

"Maddie, were you expecting someone?" He asks quietly and I shake my head.

We both stay where we are, deciding to ignore the person at the door. A few moments pass and then the person knocks again.

"God dammit, if it's your dad..." Peter groans and starts to sit up.

My dad has a key, dumbass.

I lean back to look at him and shake my head, "It's probably just Henry. He comes over to eat food sometimes."

"I guess I'll get it then," He laughs and kisses my forehead much to annoyance. I wish he'd stop trying to kiss me all the time. I just want to be friends.

I grab the remote as he goes to the door and start searching through the channels. I find How I Met Your Mother and smile, setting the remote on the coffee table. Jordan loves this show.

A new episode has just started and the theme song starts playing. I bob my head and hum it with a laugh, wiggling my feet in the air. That is one catchy ass tune.

"Maddie, who is this guy?" Peter asks loudly and my entire body stills.

hmmmm who could that be

Also if any of you are reading smut, can you comment here. I'm just really curious how many of you are reading both (if you spoil anything right here I will find you and I will kill you)

Oh and I just randomly thought of that iCarly episode where Fred is on it and at the end they make a video together and spencer is standing next to that ostrich and he says "this ostrich thinks I'm a lady" and now I can't stop laughing ok stay chill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 257 20
where a girl sends letters to an address which she thought no one lived at. © by charlie 2015, all rights reserved. completed 26th, december 2015
37.5K 1.6K 34
Is it complicated if you like a fangirl? [ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2014. -irwindipity ]
524K 11.4K 72
in which a girl tries to get noticed by ashton irwin on instagram. [top rank: #2 in fanfiction , #5 in 5sos]