Trust in Love Again (COMPLETE...

By castleMG

A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the gramma... More

Characters
1
Author's note
2. 😍
3. 😎
about the story
4. 🀯
5.🐼
6. 😌
6.5 😻
7. πŸ•Ά
7.5 πŸ˜±πŸ˜πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
8. Officially Mine
9. Mine alone
9.5 Beaching
10. To be Loved
10.5 πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
11. The start
11.5 Is this it?
12. Please?
13. For us
13.5
14.
15.
16.
17.5
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
AUTHOR'S Thoughts
HEAR ME OUT 😁
28.
29.
30.
😳😳😳😱😱😱
31.
32.
😑😑😑😑😑
HELLOOOO!!!!
33.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
34.
35. Finale
EPILOGUE
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
THANK YOU!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
HELLO???
😍😍😍😍
🀭🀭🀭
FOR THANARI

17. πŸ”ž

3.8K 187 12
By castleMG

Continuation....

" Are you ready for dessert Kanawut Jongcheveevat?"

'That sounds hot..coming from him' Gulf thought

' Yes my dear husband....I'm ready for you' Gulf said sexily biting his lower lip.

Mew giving him a show. He slowly taking off his suit, not leaving Gulf's eyes..he is topless now and his wife is feasting at the sight. He slightly pushed back Gulf on the bed. He start kissing Gulf from his forehead,to his nose...then both eyes before reaching the chestnut lips of his baby. His one hand was unbuttoning Gulf's long sleeve.

He kiss every part of his wife.. He abused Gulf's lips leaving it bruised and swollen..he went down to his neck. Biting and sucking...

'Aahh~'

He found Gulf's soft spot just below his ear. Mew keep on sucking on it,his hand found it's way to Gulf's belt and removed it in a haste. Gulf helped him removing his pants and he unbuckled Mew's belt too..

'Off...take it off hubby...I want to feel it..' He said pulling away from Mew.

They're finally free from all the clothes.
Mew dive back to kiss Gulf...they are kissing roughly..Gulf trapped Mew's upper lip between his teeth and tug it a little,making the other groan..and pulled away to look at him.

'Urghh...baby~ look what you've done...it's bleeding'.... Gulf giggled...

'Oh..you naughty baby~... you want daddy to punish you? Mew said huskily that made Gulf more turned on.

'Yes daddy...come here and punish your naughty baby~...

Gulf pulled Mew by his nape and smashed back their lips. He used his strength to change their position. Now,Gulf is hovering Mew. He sat right above Mew's crotch. He's using his index finger to trace Mew's chest. Reaching his hubby's nipples,he gave both a squeeze..That earned a moan from him.

'aghhh..yes..baby play with my buds...it's all yours' Mew said while his hands were in Gulf's thighs caressing it.

Gulf continue playing with Mew's nubs.. He bent down to capture the right bud. Licking it like ice cream,and sometimes biting it. He leaves visible marks around Mew's chest while sensually grinding his ass on Mew's bulge. His hubby is letting him to do what he wants,for he will get his share later. Mew tries to sit up but Gulf pushed him back down..

'Nah-uh! I'm not done with you yet..' Gulf said while biting his forefinger.. He's sucking his own finger looking at Mew with hooded eyes while still dry humping his hubby..

'Hmmm...fuck baby hurry up...I want to cum inside you' Mew can't help his moan.

Hearing that triggered more Gulf's slutty side... He fasten his pace and put his finger that he's sucking inside Mew's mouth. Without a thought,Mew starts sucking it like his life depends on it. They are both moaning...Gulf touch his one nipple with his free hand...Pinching it while looking at Mew sucking his finger that turned into three.. His other hand is playing with Gulf's shaft. Their eyes never left each other. Gulf's fingers are fucking Mew's mouth..while Mew is giving him a handjob. Gulf never stop grinding his ass on Mew's crotch...

'Ahhh~ Mmmm...faster hubby...s-stroke me fasterr'

Mew complied to his request. Mew move his hips to meet Gulf's movement... He removed Gulf's fingers on his mouth to pull Gulf's nape for a kiss..

'Hmmm..baby~ move your hips faster' Mew said between their kiss.

'I'm close boo~~ ahhgnnnn...'

'Me too..ahhh...shiit'

Few more tugs and fast grinding...both reached their first orgasm... Gulf is lying on top of Mew grinning...They are both panting...Mew is still half hard...

'What the hell was that... (breathing heavily) ....can't believed I came without being inside you' Gulf giggled at that...

🌻: 'hubby~ '
☀: 'yes baby?
🌻: can I eat this?

Gulf holds Mew's semi hard length that instantly fully hardened with his touch.

☀: ahh~ by all means baby~

Without wasting more time...Gulf move further down till his face is in front of Mew's little monster... He start stroking it slowly. Licking the base to the tip and give the slit with pre cum a hard lick.

☀: ughhhngg... just like that baby~ ahh

🌻: hmm yum 😉 ..

Mew arched his back when Gulf swallowed him whole.He grab Gulf's head and push him further. Gulf is deepthroating him..he is whimpering at his wifey's mercy.

☀: f-ffuckk so goood~~ ahh... your mouth was made for my cock...aahhn~~

Gulf grinned while bobbing his head continuously. He sometimes grazes his teeth to Mew's shaft,that sends shivers down to Mew's spine.

🌻: this is soo fucking good...if I had known this before,I would've done this long ago...

Gulf said,stroking his hubby's fat meat.

☀: I didn't know you're good at this...
Fuck...it's my turn now...

Mew flipped them.He is now on top of Gulf...

🌻: hey~~ I'm not done ye~~~ Ahhhh hmmm Fffuckkkk...

He was cut when Mew suddenly lick little ms. guppy...

🌻: you!!! son of Mama Krist!!!! Is warning me that hard for you?! 😾

Mew look at him with amusement

☀: really baby? Mentioning my mother's name at this moment? You want little mewmew to sleep?

🌻: as if it can stop you..you monster!

They laugh at their own antics. Mew move up to his face..caressing his glowing cheeks...pecking Gulf's lips...

'I love you'

They said at the same time.. ☺
They leaned forward and kiss passionately...pouring all the love they have for each other.Mew left Gulf's mouth and proceed to his neck.He really love Gulf's neck...after spending sometime there...he went lower and lower,till he reached his baby's belly button...He went down more to face little ms.guppy that is already wet.

🌻: hnhhhngggg Mew~~~ ahhh~

Mew keeps on licking his pussy., He arched his back when Mew shoved his tongue inside..he keeps on fucking it with his tongue,while his left hand is playing with little guppy and the other was on Gulf's ass hole.. These things made him crazy...

☀: you taste so sweet baby~ I can't get enough...hmmm~

🌻: mmm~ no- no one's stopping you Boo~~ ahhh~.....you...you c-can ha-have your fill...I'm yo-yours remem~ ahhh~ ..ber... fuxkkk moree my hubby..

☀: you're so wet baby...are you ready for me?

Gulf who is whimpering due to the sensation,nods. Mew put Gulf's legs around his waist and pulled Gulf closer. He positioned himsef...teasing Gulf's swollen pussy with his big fat dick..

🌻: Boo~ hnmm stop t-teasing na~ make love to me na~

Gulf said sexily but cute at the same time. How can Mew deny such a thing.. slowly inserting his meat at Gulf's entrance. Groaning at the sensation...

☀: Fuck so hot..and so fucking tight..
Ahhh~~~ stop clenching bii~~ I want to stay longer inside..

🌻: ahhh~ so big Boo~~ all mine...hmmm~..

Gulf rounded his arms around Mew's neck...Mew start moving slowly...pulling out up to his tip then pushed back in, balls deep. He gradually increasing his pace.

🌻: Ffuck Mew!!!! Yes...more~~ fuck me ha~harder...

☀: harder? Sure babe...I'll make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow...

He keeps on thrusting into Gulf's ...he dive back to Gulf's mouth...shoving his tongue..they're sucking each other's mouth.

🌻: AHHHH~~~ YESS!!! There boo~~ hmmmm~~so fuckking good~~~

Gulf screamed when Mew hit his spot. Mew made sure to continue hitting that spot. He keeps hitting Gulf's spot while kissing his neck... Gulf nails dugged on Mew's back...

Mew took Gulf's hands and pinned them above the latter's head with one hand.

He moved Gulf's legs on his shoulders, and folded him to half to penetrate him deeper..with his half hanging and his hands locked...all Gulf can do is to enjoy his view..Right in front of his eyes,his hubby fucking him hard,fast and deep...looking down,he can see Mew's giant dick going in and out of his abused pussy...he's nothing but a moaning mess underneath his husband...but he's loving it very much..

☀: ffuckk...Kana~~ you're so tight...you are clenching me just right.. Ahhh~~

🌻: a-hhh yess!! So deep...fa~fasterr Mew~~ go rrough with me~~..ahnnn-

That made Mew fuck him harder and harder.... Mew released his hold on Gulf and carry him without pulling out..Mew carry him to their balcony...he put down Gulf and he leaned on the railing.

(Imagine them naked)

He dive to Gulf's neck..kissing it..leaving mark after mark...he grinds his crotch against Gulf's..He went down his knees in front of Gulf's hard dick...he hold it keeping an eye contact with Gulf..The younger close his eyes when Mew lick his tip.

🌻: hmmm~
☀: like it?

Still eyes closed,he nods...he grips Mew's head when his hubby swallowed him whole..

☀: mmmm~

That sends vibration to his body...he shivers...he feel so hot from the pleasure that he's getting... Mew bobbed his head in a fast pace...

🌻: aahhkk~ I...I'm c-close Mew...I'm gonna cum...

Mew pulled away from Gulf's length that made the younger whined...

☀: you are cumming with me inside you...understand??

🌻: then what the hell are you wai~~
FFUCKKK!!! yes like that Boo~~~

His rant turned into a scream of pleasure when Mew suddenly turned him around and enter from behind...

☀: yeahh~~ baby...scream for me!! Moan for you're daddy~~

Mew said grabbing Gulf's hair pulling his head backward..Gulf's left hand is holding the railing for support while his right hand,holds Mew's hand that's gripping his hair..He tilt his face to the side to kiss Mew.. They are fucking in standing position....

🌻: mmmmm~~~ Mew!!! harder~~~ ffaster...pleasee...ye~yes...

☀: Ffuck baby so hot!!! mine~~ clench me more I'm close...ahh~~~

🌻: ahhh~ make me cum boo~ mmmmmahh~~

Mew fasten his thrusts...hard skin slapping ...moans....that's what is echoing in their room...with few more deep hard thrusts...they both reached their climax.

' ahmmmm ffuck ~~'
'Ahnggg~~ mmmMmew!!!!'

Mew's chest was pressed against Gulf's back...He hold Gulf's waist preventing the other from falling down. .
Mew lift him up bridal style and went to the bathroom..he washed both of them... After washing,he carried again his wife and lay him carefully on the bed. They are lying on their sides facing each other. Basking at the view in front of them..smiles never left their faces. Tears are welling up.

' why are you crying tua aeng?'

Mew asked wiping Gulf's tears.

'I'm just happy...I'm happy,I agreed to undergo surgery.. *sniff* .... If not,I wouldn't be here celebrating my union with the man I love.

'Shh...stop crying baby~. (Pulling Gulf closer to hug) .... you know.. if you didn't agree that time...I had a plan B 😏. Gulf raise his head to look at Mew curiously..

: *clears throat* Well,I....I plan to..
🌻: to what? I hope it's not a stupid one. ( squinting his eyes)

Mew pushed Gulf's head down...to avoid the accusing look of his wife..

☀: hehe forget about it babe...what's important is...you're here..alive and healthy...and of course ..here with me...

He kiss Gulf's head which returned with satisfied sigh. They both hug one another so tight. They drift into a peaceful sleep.

************************************

This story's first phase will end with the next chapter...then after that. Phase 2 will begin...it's about their married life...

That's it for today's chapter...
Next one will be a filler..
Thanks for reading 🙏🏻
Sorry for all the errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1.4K 14
an excerpt from the story: "gulf, gulf, gulf." mew leaned in to the man who already wrapped himself more on mews cloak up to his nose. he chuckled. "...
155K 7.2K 23
"He's The Tastiest Guy" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: December 3, 2020 Ended: January 4, 2021 EXCERPT Mew POV I'm a playb...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
54.3K 3.3K 46
HELLO FRIENDS, THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING A BL STORY. SINCE MEW AND GULF ARE MY FAVOURITE , I COULD'NT IMAGINE ANYONE ELSE AS THE MAIN CHAR...