Loners | Shin Tsukimi x reade...

Von Icyyhot

Another loner is in the killing game. She seems quiet and shy at first but that quickly changes. Is she just... Mehr

Ch.1 Introduction
Ch.2 Exploration
Ch. 3 Sue Miley
Ch. 4 Gonbee
Ch.6 First main game: Final vote
Ch. 7 Rio and Safalin
Ch. 8 Impression room
Ch.9 Laptop
Ch. 10 Escape
Ch. 11 Main game 2
Ch. 12 Final vote
Ch. 13 Sou Or Kanna
Ch.14 The real Sou Hiyori
Ch. 15 Obstructor fights
Ch.16 Tag
Special
Ch.17 The coffin
Ch.18 ID card
Ch.19 Memories
Ch.20 Locker rooms
Ch.21 Banquet
Ch.22 Joemama69(;
Next chapter

Ch. 5 First main game : Preliminary

5.6K 163 1.3K
Von Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

In front of me were strange desks, about waist-height.

"Here we are." Keiji stated.

There was silence.

"Hmph. All of you, so pale..." Gonbee commented.

Another silence followed.

Sou was the one to break the silence this time, "Why... is this happening...A desperate game is beginning. And yet, we just have to play it."

"Eheehee... Ah, so you'll take part after all?" Miley laughed.

"Miley...!! You...!!" Q-taro was at a loss for words, all of us were.

Miley laughed, "Ahaha... Please take a good look at those desks, everyone. A rather interesting setup, isn't it? Eheehee... They are reverse hourglasses. Most curious indeed. When these hourglasses have all reached the top, the discussion will end. You have 70 minutes until the preliminary vote. After that, you can discuss for 20 minutes before the final vote. Well then, shall the discussion begin?"

"Hold up!! Kanna... Kanna ain't here!!" Reko looked panicked.

"Oh dear... So some would choose not to take part in something so enjoyable." Miley grinned.

Sara cut in, "H... Hold on!! Kanna... will definitely come!!"

"Time is limited. That is what she chose, and that is the end of the matter. Miss Sara...You haven't made the wrong choice, have you?" malice was hidden behind those words.

Sara stayed silent.

"Well then, let us start the Main Game! Everyone, stand at whichever desk you like!" We were urged to head for the desks.

"Now then, you seem to be prepared! Let the Main Game begin!" Miley announced.

"Please... wait..."  Kanna had arrived and just in time too, "Um... I'm also..."

Sara cut her off,  "Kanna...!!"

"You are welcomed, Kanna Kizuchi. Regrets... can wait until after taking part. Eheehee..." Miley smiled.

Kanna said nothing.

"Ahaha...! Let this wonderful, wonderful Main Game begin!" Miley announced again.

An extremely heavy air dominates the space.

"Heeheehee... Well, I shall go over the basic rules one more time." Miley started to exclaim, " A total of two votes will be held: the preliminary vote in the middle of the discussion, and the final vote at the finale. 5 candidates will be chosen in the preliminary vote, and 1 victim will be selected in the final vote. If the chosen victim is the Keymaster, all lose, and all will die. If the victim is the Sacrifice, the Sacrifice wins, and can escape with one person of their choosing. If the victim is a Commoner or Sage, the chosen victim and the Sacrifice will die. Ah, yes... I have left rulebooks on the desks. Make use of them as items, everyone. That is all... Heeheehee. Use your time however you please.
Miley quietly sat down in a chair. And... in dead silence... the Main Game began."

Sou started the discussion, "There's just one thing I want to say up front."

No one said anything so he continued to speak, "I'm nervous... but I'll say it. You see, I'm the Keymaster."

Sara gave him a puzzled look.

So it was a lie?

"I was unsure whether I should keep quiet... But I want to avoid us all dying, so..."

"Really...?! That's the truth, ain't it...?! If nobody else is gonna name themselves... Then yeah, I'll believe it!" Q-taro was quick to agree.

He's lying and I'm pretty sure judged on her reactions, that Sara is the Keymaster. But I trust Sou and his reason for lying must be valid so I'll support him.

I was just about to agree with him when Sara yelled.

"I'm the Keymaster!"

"What'd you saaaaay?! There's... two Keymasters?!" Q-taro was the only one reaction verbally.

"Huh... So that's how it is... miss Sara." Sou smiled.

"That's... my line, Sou." Sara glared.

"According to Miley's explanation, there's only one Keymaster...I didn't imagine you'd tell a lie like this." Sou smirked, accusing her.

"Someone is definitely lying." I smiled, "and isn't it weird that Sara didn't tell us straight away she was the Keymaster? Can we really trust a random high school girl? I'm sure her only concern is her own survival."

"That's not.." Sara tried to reject the ideas but was cut off by Keiji.

"Hey, hey. Settle down, everybody." His voice rang out.

"Hm, is that a fact? No, I'm afraid I can't believe that easily... But for the current time, Sou, I will trust you are the Keymaster." Kai also agreed.

Sou smiled, "Thanks. I'll do my best."

He probably knew I had caught onto his lies as I had earlier with Gonbee. I'm sure he's surprised I went along with his lie.

"Ahh, well, looks like everybody's accepted it. Let's get back to the main thread..." Keiji moved on the conversation, "Listen, the roles written on the cards only really become important come the final vote. First of all... Our priority is looking for suspicious characters. ...Really might be someone on the side of the kidnappers lurking, after all."

"Think we jus' gotta choose the most suspicious, least cooperative person here." Q-taro commented, "I've already settled on my pick..."

Joe was surprised, "Huh...?!"

"Curse me if you wanna! I... Gonbee!! I'm votin' fer you!!"

The man in question seemed unfazed, "What about it?"

"Say what...?!" Q-taro was shocked he barely reacted.

"Mwahaha... Do what you like." Gonbee smiled.

"D... Dumbass! What're you talkin' about?! That means... you'll die!" Joe frowned.

"You're the fools... Just think for a second."

There is a chance Gonbee just doesn't care or he is the sacrifice.

"How do you mean that...?" Nao asked.

Keiji placed his hand on his neck, "This vote... shouldn't be focused on one point."

"Indeed, this is the preliminary vote. If we were to unanimously vote for Mr. Gonbee..." Kai agreed.

"Gonbee would be our only choice for the final vote..." Sou concluded.

"We also need to bare in mind that someone is the sacrifice." I pointed out.

"And now... The chaos ensues! I'll watch closely as you all flail about..." Gonbee laughed.

He seems not to value his life, whatever he did to get himself thrown in jail must be bad or maybe he has already accepted his fate.

"Dammit...!" Q-taro grunted.

"Whew... This game is even more malicious than I thought." Keiji sighed, " If we want to survive, we need to assemble as close to 5 candidates as we can."

"We gotta suspect FIVE people?!This is... the worst." Joe hated the whole situation.

I'm sure everyone did but Joe was the only one expressing it.

An oppressive air covers the area.

"Sheesh... Already beaten at the first push? ...I'll make a topic for you." Gonbee turned to look at Sara, " Sara Chidouin, I will vote for you! Have you anything to say back?"

"Eh...?!"

Joe immediately retorted, "Hold on!! Sara's like our leader!! What's your basis...?!"

"Haha... Then why don't we discuss whether her actions are suspicious or not?" Gonbee smiled, "I found it suspicious from the word go... How a mere high school girl became a leader."

"Sara's almost always acted with others. She couldn't do anything suspicious... right?" Kai commented despite believing Sou over Sara.

Why is he trying to protect her?

"Doubting the others is one thing, but doubting Sara?! You're awful...!" Nao cried.

"No." Everyone turned to me shocked, "I agree with Gonbee, she's been the most suspicious this entire time."

Sara sent me an offended look.

I stared her down, "Did you really think we were friends? That I would just trust you blindly like everyone else."

Gonbee nodded, "I've even seen through to the reason why the others have submitted to you."

"What do you mean by that...?!" Sara looked taken back.

"You alone have a weapon... The only one!"

"A... weapon?"

"That's right! You possess all that can be called a weapon in this place, and stand supreme! You're an accursed dictator!" Gonbee accused.

Sara opened a box, showing an empty box, there was an oppression where the object must have been.

"By the time Sara checked it, it was gone. Somebody probably went and took it." Keiji stated.

"The kitchen was locked the whole time. And miss Sara very rarely acted alone... So surely she could not have taken it." Kai added.

"How're you staying so calm?! Like, who was it?! Who took the knife...?!" Gonbee exclaimed.

That's right, it doesn't matter if Sara has it or not because someone does have it.

" That's not relevant right now!!" Sara yelled.

"How could it not be...?!" Gonbee retorted.

Sara sighed, "The point I'm making is that I don't have control of all the weapons! So I didn't earn this trust by force!"

"That doesn't mean I'm going to trust you though.." I commented.

~*~

"I've... resolved on an answer." Q-taro stated.

"Q-taro..." Sara trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Lettin' this end in silence's the most inane plan we could take. That's why I'm gonna say it. In all our searchin' and discussions... Who were the biggest burdens, an' the most weak...? Kanna, Gin, Nao... I'm talkin' about you three." Q-taro explained.

All three of them were silent.

"So now you're picking on the weak? It's not like you were any help you big buffoon." I growled.

Reko was quick to agree with me, "Are you shittin' me?! You think YOU ain't gonna get picked just 'cause you've got strength?!"

"Then go ahead and vote for me!!"

"Wha...?!" Both me and Reko were shocked.

"Vote what your will tells ya!! If ya think I'm useless, then take responsibility and kill me, Reko!! That's what I mean by resolve!!"

"This is...this is bullshit." I grumbled.

~*~

"All of it... it doesn't matter anymore..." Kanna cried.

Kanna?

"Are you afraid?" Sara asked.

"No." She sniffled, "Kanna ...doesn't... care what happens anymore."

"Kan... na...?" Sara was shocked.

"Even if she's chosen... it's fine."

"Don't tell me... None of y'all are thinkin' you'd be fine dying, right?!" Q-taro seemed panicked.

"You're the one who suggested voting them. Don't give me this bullshit about dying. We all know that in order for some of us to survive, others will have to die." I growled.

"Kanna... doesn't really mind if she's picked..." Kanna smiled softly at me, placing her smaller hand on top of mine.

"Wh... aaaaaat...?!" Q-taro yelled.

"She's had... enough... Kanna just ...wants to go to her sister..." she cried.

"Kanna!! Don't be ridiculous!!" Reko yelled.

"I'm just... tired..."

"This is troubling... Miss Kanna may have drawn the Sacrifice card." Kai reasoned.

"Sacrifice...?!"

Kai continued, "The Sacrifice must be chosen to survive. Thus, they would put on a one-man show."

"T-Then no pickin' her for now, right...?!" Reko bit her thumb in frustration.

"Everyone, let's just put the subject of Kanna aside for now." Sou suggested.

"Can't know her true intent, after all." Q-taro was ignored.

"First, why don't we hear from Gin and miss Nao too, and then make our decision?" Sou suggested.

"Is it just me, or are you protecting Kanna?" Sara accused.

"Miss Sara, I can't afford to do that... ...I just don't want to waste our time. Don't want to be scrambling before the vote, right?" Sou lied.

"Back off on this one, Sara. You can't deny these two time to justify themselves..." Reko had a neutral expression.

Sou interjected, "Besides, whatever claims you make, I do have the role of guiding everyone. Since I'm the Keymaster and all."

There was silence.

"Let's get back on topic."

"Gin I know you're scared but if you don't want to be voted you need to prove yourself. You can do it I believe in you." I smiled, placing my hand gently on his head.

Tears welled up in his eyes, "Big sis Y/n?"

I simply smiled and nodded at him to speak.

Gin composed himself, "So... I was trying to put together the paper scraps from the shredder thingy on the second floor, meow. But then, woof! Taking a look in there.. I noticed some hand-torn paper too, meow. A... and there, woof... it said... That big sis Sara was... a murderer..."

"Huh?..."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Joe seemed more shocked than Sara.

"This letter, or whatever it was... Was it handwritten?" Sara asked.

Gin nodded, "Err... I think so, meow."

"If you have the actual letter on you, could you show it to me?" Sara was leading the discussion like always.

"Oh, yeah! I have it, meow! Look at it, woof!" Gin handed it to Sara.

She pulled out another piece of paper and they both fit perfectly.

"M-Meow...?! They connected, woof!!" Gin exclaimed.

"There were at least two of these sheets stacked together." Sara explained, "Since they fit together so cleanly, of course misunderstandings would happen."

"But y'know... What are these sheets in the first place?" Joe asked.

Sou shivered, "They are creepy, aren't they."

"And whatever could the percentages on the side be...?" Kai asked curiously.

"Anyway! I've proved I was useful for exploring, meow! And now I'm glad that big sis Sara wasn't a murderer after." Gin smiled, " Eh...? Then who IS a murderer, meow...?"

"Who's the one wearing a prison uniform." I retorted.

"Alice Yabusame.." Sara muttered.

I turned to Gonbee , "So tell me, Gonbee is an alias...right?"

Gonbee looked panicked and was about to reject my accusation.

"Reko... might be an alias..." Sara suggested.

"H-Hold on a sec! In the bar, on the blackboard... I saw a list of people who could drink and couldn't! And it said both "Reko" and "Alice"!" Joe retorted.

They started arguing and I sighed.

If they actually listened to me, we would already be at the answer.

Reko was being accused and eventually, Gonbee jumped to her defence and confirmed my suspicions.

"It's me! I'm Alice, okay?!?!"

Sou sent me an impressed look.

"I'm Alice, I'm telling you!! Reko did nothing wrong!! It's a misunderstanding!!" Gonbee...no...Alice told us.

"Listen, we're in the middle of a serious discussion right now..." Keiji didn't believe him.

"And I'm being serious too!! Reko... Reko is my little sister...!!" Alice yelled.

"Couldn't hide it, huh..." Reko looked away, " This guy's real name is Alice Yabusame. He's... my older brother."

"Then... the "murderer"..." Joe trailed off.

"Is me! I lied about being a thief... I went to prison for killing someone..."

~*~

Sou continued the discussion, "Well then, miss Nao. Please... give us your justification."

Nao was silent.

"Aren't you curious what she was up to in the kitchen, holding the box with Mishima? Tell me what you were doing then, miss Nao." Sou demanded answers.

"Because of the body collection announcement... I went into a panic... I took the box... and just sat and hid in the kitchen. I didn't even touch anything in the room... I know I troubled you all a lot... But I... didn't want to lose him...!" Nao explained.

I don't think she's lying but I have a feeling that isn't the whole truth.

"You have the knife right? It was missing and unless someone else came in and took it then..." I trailed off.

"I-I don't know anything about that!" She seemed panicked.

I smiled, "It seems I hit the nail on the head."

"Hold on... When and how did Nao find the key to the kitchen, anyway?" Joe asked.

" It was open..." Nao said.

"No it wasn't. I checked the door earlier and it was definitely locked. If you're going to lie, make it more believable. You didn't really think you'd get away with a lie like that did you?" I sighed.

"It's the truth!" Nao exclaimed.

"Someone could of gone in before you...but I highly doubt that. Your statements are too sketchy."

"Well then, miss Nao... Tell us what you were doing in the kitchen." Sou pressed.

"The whole time... I just sat and held the profess... The box! I didn't move an inch!!" Nao cried.

"If she never let it go ...Then wonder why the box was empty?" Keiji placed his hand on his neck.

"W... What are you trying to say...?"

"So you're lying, huh, Nao."

"Wha...?!"

"There was nothing in the box... Nothing at all." Keiji smirked.

~*~

"To me, Professor Mishima was... A very, very important figure..."

"Losing Professor Mishima in the vote..." Sara gave her a look of sympathy.

"Seeing that happen to Professor Mishima... More than angry, I was sad...! It hurt...!!"

"Maybe I've just got a rough disposition... But why didn't you think about looking for the culprit? I mean, it wasn't an "accident"... That happened to someone you respected... because he was voted for... Ain't it... more natural to get angry?" Joe pointed out.

"I-I... I don't think so at all... Since I knew... no one's votes had any ill will..." Nao looked panicked.

" Maybe... you didn't respect him?" Sou smiled like always.

Why does he put up this facade? He's just as afraid as everyone else, right? He doesn't want to die, more than anything.

"W-What are you..."

"Maybe miss Nao and Professor Mishima didn't have any bond at all... Then I could understand her mindset of not seeking out the culprit." Sou suggests.

"How awful... You're awful!! Just awful!! I truly did...!!" Nao yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"Then tell us! Why didn't you care who the culprit was after the vote?! 'Cause Professor Mishima was killed by the people who voted for him..." Joe yelled.

"You stop right there, Joe!!" Reko screamed.

Joe fell silent.

"Stop it...! Don't say another word... I'm beggin' you...!! I'll talk! I'll tell you everything!!" Tears streamed down Reko's face.

Everyone was puzzled.

"I overheard... all of it. It was just before the vote...
Mishima said something... quiet enough that only somebody real close could hear."

~*~

"Miss Nao... Miss Nao..."

"Let us vote for each other, miss Nao."

~*~

"He said that...?"

"Thinking the vote was just a test... I'm sure Nao voted for Mishima like he asked... But... Mishima voted for himself...!" Reko explained.

"I... Aaaah... If I... I... hadn't voted for him...!" Nao cried.

~*~

"Hey, guys... You're never going to solve anything like this." Sou pointed out.

I nodded, "Blindly trusting each other....you're a bunch of idiots."

"B-But..." Joe stammered.

"I think it's wonderful you can trust each other this much after just meeting, you know...? But, well... Bad people always feign innocence." Sou smiled, one of his hands gripping his scarf.

"You tryin' to say Nao's a bad person?!"

"I just remembered something. That miss Nao's the one who attacked me." Sou smiled.

He was attacked? I guess that explains why he was gone for so long.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?!"

"That was a close one. If I hadn't remembered that, she could've gotten away clean." Sou chuckled.

He definitely remembered from the start, but he waited for the best opportunity to bring up this information.

"I'll hear out anything, miss Nao. Now's your only chance to tell the truth... If we're going to argue until one of us loses trust, I'll have to do my best too. Tell me, do you have that courage?"

"I.. ...I did... hit Sou..." Nao admitted.

"F... For real?!" Joe exclaimed.

"You're joking, right?! Why, Nao?!"

"I was threatened..."

"B... By who?!"

"Kai..."

I wasn't expecting this, although something about Kai put me on edge.

"After the body collection announcement, I ran with the box to the cafeteria, where... Suddenly, Kai pulled me by the hand and pushed me into the kitchen." Nao explained.

~*~

"Remain quiet... If you hide here, you won't be found."

"O... Okay... "

"It's quite admirable of you to stand up to the kidnappers, miss Nao."

"Please!! Don't tell anyone about this!!"

"Well then, miss Nao, would you indulge a request of mine?"

"W... What kind of request...?"

~*~

"That is enough." Kai interrupted her explanation.

"Don't be a wet blanket. We were just getting to the good part." Sou smirked.

"I am astonished you would tell such a lie, miss Nao." Kai accused.

"I... It's not a lie!!"

"Kai... You deny threatening her?" Sou asked.

"Indeed. If she had been threatened, she would surely tell all at the start. For miss Nao has no reason to defend me. It is quite different from when Alice stood up for miss Reko."

"Awful... You're awful, Kai...!!"

~*~

"I remember now... Kai said he'd defend me on the condition that he received the laptop."

~*~

"Do you understand, miss Nao? Please retrieve the laptop from Sou in the hidden room."

"I-I can't...! If he sees me, he'll call for Sara!"

"Then you may borrow my frying pan. Approach from behind... Understand? Do not worry. Your strength is such that even a forceful whack with this will not kill."

"But..."

"If you refuse, I will hand this key to someone else."

"That's...!"

"Please, miss Nao. I am not the only one who will be in trouble if I do not get that laptop. Miss Sara... will be as well."

~*~

"But... That was all a lie, wasn't it... Kai didn't keep his promise!! Kai... must the one who took the professor away!!"

Kai was silent.

"Might not... necessarily be a lie, actually." Sou commented.

"Huh?!"

"The laptop is password-locked. Considering that, why do you think Kai would be so serious about taking it?"

"Maybe he knew the password or maybe it has information on it that he doesn't want others to know."

Sou nodded, "The password was easily guessable."

"Wait, if you know that... You unlocked it?!" Reko exclaimed.

"Of course!"

"Wha?! Didn't you say you couldn't see anything?!" Sara gasped.

"Yeah, but that was a lie." Sou chuckled , "See, the password... Was "Chidouin"."

"That makes Sara all the more suspicious." I commented.

"It can't be?" Sara seemed confused.

"Sorry to say, but it's true. I tried typing in everyone's names... And my last attempt... was trustworthy miss Sara's last name, Chidouin... Imagine my shock." Sou smiled.

"I...! I've never seen that laptop in my life!!"

"Of course I know this isn't your laptop, miss Sara."

"Then...!!"

"It's Kai's. ...Isn't it?"

"You... read the emails?" Kai finally spoke.

"So... you admit it." Keiji stated.

~*~

"I was able to read four emails. All of them sent from Kai to some other person... Though all the addressees were different. Nonsense addresses that seemed like codes... I'm guessing that was a security measure to hide who they were being sent to. I'll recount them starting from the oldest, okay?
1st Email
As planned, 17 people have been secured. Just in case, is there no error in the date of the Death Game? Everything is proceeding smoothly.
2nd Email
I feel a deep affection for miss Sara as well. I will certainly protect her. I am prepared to offer myself up for the Chidouins.
3rd Email
It's about time. If any harm comes to Sara Chidouin, I will stand against even you as an enemy.
4th Email
Miss Sara is looking forward to the games. Surely her friend will also take part."

~*~

"And that's what they said..."

"Death Game... You gotta be shittin' me! Clearly he's talkin' about this!!" Reko exclaimed.

Sou accused Sara and Joe of being with the kidnappers along with Kai, but everyone jumped to Sara's rescue.

"H... Huh? Err... H-How strange... What's the matter, everybody...? Think calmly now... L-Look, Kai and Nao's actions were proven! Nao hit me... Made a big bump, even... Doubting me now... it's illogical! This is... just weird... ...W-Why does everybody believe miss Sara...?" Sou panicked.

"Hmph, how pitiful... It seems the difference in trust between you is the difference between heaven and earth." Alice commented.

I stayed silent.

"What the hell...?! Open your eyes, everybody!! I'm... I'm telling you what's right...!!"

"They trust Sara more than you, isn't it obvious? You can't change their minds." I stated.

"Sou, you're a liar." Sara boldly accused, "Actions and behavior are what build trust. No one will believe the words of a liar. So would you please shut up?"

"Shameful, the rest of you. The riffraff. Don't you value your lives? Don't you doubt when others are kind? Do you not even have brains to think for yourselves? Death is just a matter of time for you. That's the way weaklings live! Hahahahahahahahahahah!!" Sou broke down.

"W-What the hell's happened to you...?!"

"I've given up. On all you incompetents. Worthless... Every one of you..."

"The loner snapped, meow... I'm scared, woof..." Gin whimpered.

I smiled at Gin, "It's ok."

"I can't count on any of you anymore. Miss Sara, let's talk it out ourselves." Sou smiled crazily.

~*~

"G-Get a grip, everybody! Doubting Sara just isn't right!! You want us all to be killed off?!"

"Hey, what do you think would be worst for you? If a guy like me with no trust were a traitor...? No, that can't be it. It'd be if miss Sara was your enemy... right?"

"Yes, yes, your attention please. Eheehee... Sorry to intrude while you're getting all fired up. It's nearly time for the preliminary vote!" Miley laughed.

"The hell do we do?! We've got no conclusions!!"

"Everyone! I'm the Keymaster!! / Please, don't forget about that...!!" Sara yelled to everyone.

"Ahaha, coming in right at the end. Of course, I'm the real Keymaster. You really are a slippery one." Sou countered.

"No... That's you!"

"Sheesh... Let's do the vote already."

"Be brave, everybody. Those feelings of not wanting to be betrayed are just getting in the way. Doubting miss Sara... is a step forward!" Sou encouraged.

"But I'm the Keymaster..."

"Should've said that sooner. Saying that now just makes you more suspicious, you know?"

"Even so... I'm saying it! Sou... I won't be beaten by you...!!"

"And now... It's your turn to die... miss Sara." Sou had a sinister smile.

"Please choose who to vote for."

~*~

...All votes have been received. Displaying results...

Sara - 3 votes
Joe - 2 votes
Kanna - 2 votes
Sou - 3 votes
Kai - 3 votes

~*~
_____________________________________
4361 words

A/n I was right, the main game chapter is 2x longer than the others and I decided to split it into two half's. This took so long. I copied out all the main game and it was 12,000 words, I spent so long editing, cutting things out and adding things.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
32.1K 676 26
My Inner Demons X reader Y/N Is living with Ava. She is a shy girl, but if necessary she has an attitude. Once she arrived Ava dragged her out the d...
449K 13.8K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...