Ch. 3 Sue Miley

~Y/n pov~

"Hey, actually... Where have you even been?" Joe asked me and Sou as we stepped into the pink room.

"Oh, just... found a hidden room." Sou replied casually.

Everyone was here.

"Well, onto the fateful moment... Let's roll." Keiji skillfully attached the parts to the doll torso placed there.

...Nothing's happening?

"Hey... Is it just me, or is the room going white?!"

Keiji's eyes widened,  "It's gas...!"

"P...Poison...?! Not good... we need to leave the room...!" Sou buried his face in his scarf.

I held my sleeve up to my mouth and subconsciously stepped closer to Sou.

The white gas filled up the room in the blink of an eye.

"It's not poison gas, everyone, so please relax." I didn't recognise the voice, "Ahaha. Good day."

The room cleared and there stood the doll.

"H... Huh?! Y... You're... The doll?!" Joe was just as confused as everyone else.

"Heeheehee... Yes, I am the doll that you just rescued. Advanced, am I not?"

Reko yelled, "Haaaaah?! The hell's goin' on here?!"

"It seems this place has no real logic.." I commented.

"Ahaha. As it happens, I have revived to tell you what is happening, and support you through the trials and tribulations to come." The doll smiled.

"Stay away from me, you creepy-ass puppet!!" Reko jumped back.

The doll stayed glued to its spot, "Ehehe. There's nothing to fear, you see? I will offer you all support..."

"I'm gonna ask!! Just what are you?!?" Sara demanded angrily.

"Ah, calm down." I sweat-dropped.

Keiji ignored me, "Tell the friendly policeman too. I'm not really following here..."

"Ehehe. Then we'll begin with my introduction...
Heehee. My name is Sue Miley, the Laughing Doll. I am the doll who will guide you on this floor. Ehee. My master has instructed me to guide you brave souls, who have overcome several trials, to the Main Game." She explained.

Sue Miley.....smiley?

"Your master... In other words, you're on the side of the kidnappers." Keiji stated.

"S... So you're our enemy?! Don't try and say you're not!!" Joe was jittery.

"Ahaha! How very serious! Ahaha!" Miley simply laughed.

"Stop laughin', asshole!! You wanna die?!" Reko yelled.

"Heehee... I'd rather not... No, I wouldn't like to be all torn up again..." Miley smiled, " Ehee... heehee... I know... I just have to tear you up first..."

Reko looked panicked, "Tear us up...?!"

"Ahahaha. As a warning, yes..."

"Wha?! M-My collar's... vibrating...!" Joe exclaimed, scared.

"Ehehe. Anyone will do, heehee. If it'll make you quiet..."

"W... What did you do?!"

"Eheehee, what indeed?"

"Hey!! Answer me!!"

"Ahaha, oh, very well." Miley laughed again, " I'm just making your collar explode. Ahaha, ahah."