Ch. 7 Rio and Safalin

~Y/n pov~

Sou smiled, "we are both loners but I thought we were nothing alike, guess we are more similar than we thought..."

"Huh, I guess..." I trailed off.

We were in a room with a bed and a desk.

There was silence for a small while, I slumped down in a chair that was near the bed.

I broke the silence, "Sou is just an alias right?"

"Wh- How!?" Sou looked panicked.

"I overheard a conversation between Keiji and Alice. So it's true? The real Sou Hiyori is dead. Alice killed him. What is your real name?" My smile held no malice for once.

"You already know my name is an alias...I guess there is no hiding it. However, how do I know I can trust you with my real name?" Sou sighed.

"I know..." I wrapped my arms around myself, letting my walls down, "You're scared, right? So I am. You said it yourself....we are alike. I put up this cold facade in hope it will make me not care but...."

Sou's eyes widened in shock. I guess he wasn't expecting me to open up, especially not to him.

"My name is...Shin Tsukimi." His bottom lip started trembling, "Please don't tell anyone."

Tears streamed silently down his cheeks. Just how long was he holding this in?

I silently walked towards him, enveloping him in a warm hug.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I recalled Joe's death.

"It's gonna be fine....I've got you....we'll be fine....right?"

~*~

I woke up and noticed a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, following the arm, it lead to Shin.

My cheeks felt hot...but why?

He groaned, shuffling around before he finally opened his eyes.

Shin looked like he was about to jump back in shock for a moment, before he just didn't bother and relaxed more, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Shin...we have to get up." I shook him as he tried to go back to sleep.

He tensed at the use of his real name, "Don't call me Shin in front of the others..."

I chuckled, "Yeah, I know."

"I've got something to do..."

"Right. I trust you." I smiled, "I'll go hang out with the rest of the group and gather information. I'll tell you everything I find out later."

"Meet here?"

"Yeah...ok."

~*~

There was a main room, it had tables and chairs scattered round in groups. There was a courtyard too, but the sunlight was artificial.

I noticed Sara and a few other enter a room, so I followed them and we were in what seemed to be a monitor room.

"Whoa... Loads of monitors." Keiji glanced around the room.

"Almost like... some kinda security room, ain't it?" Reko commented.

There was a small humming noise, as if one of the monitors was on.