๐——๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ...

By DreamXJournal

"Barry Allen alone can save me from my darkest fears." - Cora Agรกpi ๐Ÿฒ months after Barry Allen saved Central... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifeteen
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter Nine-teen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: The Cross-Over
Chapter 37: The Cross-Over Part 2
Chapter 38: The Cross-Over: Part 3
Chapter 39: Crossover Part 4
Chapter 40: Crossover Finale
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter Thirteen

770 13 2
By DreamXJournal

I woke up with a cough, usually happened when I had that same horror of a memory.

Sometimes I wondered if I would see dead animals like you would in Harry Potter after witnessing death.

But I never did, so I guess that's good.

Barry was gone, probably went to CCPD. I was debating going to CCPN, but if I'm being honest, I'll probably just turn in my news report then go to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Rolling out of bed, literally, I wormed over to My closet, changing into black ripped jeans, a white tank  top that fit snuggly onto me, and a black leather jacket. It was supposed to be somewhat cold, so the clothes probably wouldn't do her much justice.

Slipping on some camo boots, I went to grab the door, and as my hand wrapped around the cold metal, it melted at its touch.

Jumping back, I frowned, realizing I now had to figure out another way to get out of here. Maybe I should call Cisco or Barry?

Barry is at work, he won't have time. Cisco doesn't answer his phone often, so Caitlin it is.

"Hello?" I heard Caitlin say through the speaker after I had to voice command call her.

"Heeeyyyy Caitlinnn I need help. I'm kinda trapped in Barry's room. I melted the door handle." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh good! Well that's bad but Cisco just made gloves to help you regulate your hands heat. I'll be over soon!" I hummed a smile as Caitlin hung up, sinking back into the bed.

I probably fell back asleep, because when I woke up Caitlin was opening Barry's bedroom door, two black gloves in her hands.

"Caitlin! Oh good." I said groggily as she handed me the fingerless gloves, which I quickly put on. "Thank you. I need to get to CCPN and turn something in, do you mind driving me there?" I asked as Caitlin smiled and nodded.

"Of course, we can talk about your new abilities along the way." She said as I nodded, carefully grabbing my phone before we walked out of the house and into her car.

"So, from what I gathered, when you touched Professor Stein while he was having some type of seizure from not merging for so long, it sent a wave of dark matter energy into your hands. It, ultimately resulted in the dark matter in your system activating again, but in a different way than last time." Caitlin informed me as I frowned.

"Wait. I still had dark matter in me?" I asked as she pressed her lips together and nodded.

"The dark matter cells in your body were put into a dormant state when you and Sand Demon fought. How it happened, we still aren't sure, but the good news is, you have your abilities back, just amplified."

"Yeah, by 100. I used to just blast energy out of my hands and read and control minds. Now I can melt things and set them on fire with my hands. I don't even think I can read minds anymore." I said as Caitlin frowned, tilting her head.

"Maybe your old dormant dark matter cells haven't been completely reactivated. There's the possibility that you unlocked a new meta power in you when you came into contact with Stein. We just need to figure out if your other abilities can be woken up again." Caitlin suggested as I sighed, shrugging.

"I'm not sure. There is the chance that is true, but what about my fire hands? Will I always have to wear these gloves because I'll melt everything or will I be able to control them?" I asked as Caitlin shrugged.

"Training may help. Or we can always do it the old fashioned way and stick your hands in ice water." Caitlin joked as my mouth dropped and my eyes widened. "What?"

"I didn't know the Caitlin Snow could crack a joke." I said as she made a shocked face.

"Hey I can make jokes!"

"The only jokes you've ever made were about duplicating cells and Barry running into a wall."

"My jokes are funny!"

"Yeah. To a scientist with the IQ of a 3-year-old." I said as Caitlin frowned at me and pulled up to CCPN.

"Don't be surprised if I'm gone by the time you get back." Caitlin said as I gave her a 'yeah, okay' look before walking out, papers in hand as I pushed open the CCPN doors.

"Cora! Thank god. Did you finish the Flash report?" My boss said as I sighed and nodded, handing the paper to him.

"And while I would... love... to stay and chat, me and Dr. Snow have to get back to ST- Mercury Labs and finish up a lab test." I said as Iris turned her head to raise a brow at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever go be a scientific nerd person-" he said and walked away as Iris got up.

"Star labs?" She asked as I puffed out air, nodding. I still wasn't keen on the idea of Iris coming to star labs, and now she respected that idea.

She would only occasionally visit, and that was okay, as long as she didn't stay too long.

"Yeah. I uh... okay so there's the chance I have more meta powers than I thought. I'll go into detail later, but me and Cait are going back to star labs to train." I said as Iris smiled and nodded.

"Be safe with that. Don't get yourself hurt." She said before bringing me into a short-lived hug.

"No promises, West." I said with a quick wink before walking out and back into Caitlin's car.

"Alright. Bring me the ice bucket."

☀︎︎

"WOAH!" Cisco yelled as he ducked, narrowly missing getting struck in the face by a ball of fire.

"Sorry Cisco! I never really trained with my abilities. Never was a good shot anyway, either." I said with an awkward laugh as I finally gave up, walking with Caitlin to the medbay area to scan my vitals.

"Well, you seem to be in great health at the moment. Your temperature is way above normal, which is now I guess the new normal for you, though you don't seem to be burning at the touch." Caitlin said as she gently placed a hand on my forehead.

"Anything on my dark matter cells?" I asked as she sighed.

"Your old dark matter cells are still dormant. None of them have awoken that I am aware of. Though I did come across this." Caitlin pulled a monitor over to me as she turned it on, revealing a strange set of cells in my body that were displayed everywhere.

"Green cells? I thought dark matter cells were black?" I said as Caitlin shrugged.

"They seem to be a form of cells that resemble a chameleon, how they are able to change colors depending on their environment to hide from predators."

"So what you're saying is that I can turn myself invisible?" I asked as Caitlin shrugged.

"Only one way to find out." Caitlin said with a smile as Cisco walked in.

"I need to see this happen. And then we need to scare Barry." Cisco said as I held back a laugh.

Slowly, I shut my eyes, my fingers twitch as I thought long and hard about blending into my surroundings, turning invisible, to make it sound easier.

"HOLY SHIT!" Cisco said as I opened my eyes.

"Wha-" I looked down at where my hands were supposed to be, only to realize I couldn't see them. Turning my head, I noticed in the mirror that I was no longer visible.

"This. Is. AWESOME!" Cisco yelled as Caitlin just stared in awe.

"When is Barry coming back?" I quickly asked.

And speak of the devil.

"Hey guys, have you seen Cora? I need to talk to her about something we saw last night. Mainly, someone we know is here."

Ny eyes widened as I quickly looked out of the glass to see Harrison Wells standing by the monitors, holding up his autobiography.

Still invisible, I stood up, pushing myself past Cisco Caitlin and Barry.

"What the hell?!" Barry said as he looked around, watching as Harrison Wells was spun around.

"How are you alive?!" I asked loudly as I reformed myself to become visible. Unlike the reaction I wanted, Harrison just stared at me, blinking slowly.

"Can you let go of me?" He asked as I shoved myself off of him.

"Cora?! You-you're-"

"New meta power is turning invisible. Yeah. I know." I said as I snapped my attention back to Wells.

"Very strange to be holding your autobiography, Especially when you didn't write it And it's not about you." Harrison Wells said as Cisco, Caitlin and I just stared in shock. I had almost completely forgotten about the night before.

"Dr Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Cora Agápi... Meet Harrison Wells. From Earth-2." Harrison set down the autobiography to Lorien and look at the four of us.

"I don't even understand... Earth-2? Like.. like the multiverse?!" I asked as Barry nodded.

"Hi." Cisco said quietly.

"Hi." Harrison answered.

"So let me get this straight. You're the doppelgänger of the man who murdered his mom. And is responsible for both Ronnie And Eddies deaths?"  I said as Harrison shrugged.

"Yeah, but he's not even the doppelgänger Of the dr. Wells that we knew Because that dr. Wells' body had been taken over By the reverse flash, who was really Eobard Thawne And eddie's distant relative from the future." Cisco said as Harrison kept a blank face.

"Yeah I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man." Harrison said as I crossed my arms. "I had nothing to do with the murder Of your mother or your friend ricky."

"His name was Ronnie." I corrected with an angry look.

"Him either." Harrison said as I turned to Barry.

"I want a refund on this person." I said, pointing to Harrison as he just looked at me.

As everyone began talking about Harrison's identity, I stared long and hard at him, trying to see if i could read his mind. But just like Jay's, I couldn't.

I had found out while training that I could read minds once again by making the fatal mistake of reading Cisco's while Barry and I were in the same room.

"If you are attempting to read my mind don't bother. Earth One vibrates at a different frequency from Earhh Two, as do the people living on said earths. Since you are from Earth-One, you will be unable to reach into my mind and see whatever thoughts are running havoc in them." Harrison said as I frowned at him.

"Lame." I said quietly. That explained why I couldn't read Jay's mind.

There was something I didn't trust about these new people, especially Harrison Wells, because the last time I saw him, he was the reason Eddie killed himself.

"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth One counterpart. Your tests will reveal nothing." Harrison said as Caitlin pressed her lips together.

"Great! Still gonna run 'em." She said and guided Harrison into the medbay.

"Be my guest." He said non-enthusiastically as I walked over to Barry and Cisco.

"I don't think we should trust him. I can't read his mind, just like Jay's. I mean yeah, he just explained why, but what if he's a bad guy like the other Wells?" I asked as Barry and Cisco just stared at Harrison.

"Why are we even listening to him? How do we know he's not evil like the other guy?" Cisco asked as I huffed through my nose.

"He saved our lives last night." Barry said as I nodded. "Question is, why?"

"Maybe to get us to think he's a good guy, like Eobard." I said, the name feeling like I just chugged a gallon of venom.

We all walked into the medbay as Cisco spoke up. "I'm guessing you didn't travel between dimensions Just to meet the flash."

"That's exactly what I did." Harrison said as he turned to Barry. "I came to help you Barry, to stop your greatest enemy."

"He already did that." I spat as Harrison glared at me for a moment before his face seemed to soften, like something had crossed through his mind that made him think twice before making a remark.

"I'm not talking about the Reverse Flash." Harrison said. "I'm talking about Zoom." This quickly made our faces change, which Harrison noticed. "I see you've all heard of him.

"Yeah, zoom has been sending meta-humans From your world through the breaches to fight Barry." I said as he nodded slowly.

"Well, they're the symptoms. Zoom's the plague, One that's infected my world, and now he's coming for yours." Harrison said a sBarry frowned.

"What do you know about Zoom?"

"Everything." Harrison answered quickly as we walked out of the Med Bay. "I created zoom. I'm responsible for all the earth-2 meta-humans, A fact I've ignored for far too long, But now I'm doing something about it." He continued as I raised a brow.

"How long has zoom existed in your earth?" I asked as Harrison turned to me.

"2 years."

"Two years and you're now doing something?" I said as he sighed loudly. Something was telling me that he wasn't doing this for the sake of doing it. Something happened that involved Zoom and Harrison was trying to stop it.

"Last time we listened to a guy with your face, Some bad things went down." Barry said as Cisco nodded.

"We lost people we cared about." Caitlin said as we all made a sad face.

"We all lose someone we care about, Snow." Harrison started as I looked at him. "The real test of character is what you do  once they're gone."

Everything went quiet for a moment before I frowned, something tense in my mind. My eyes widened as I turned my head.

"JOE DONT!" I yelled, but it was too late.

Joe took one bullet, but Barry was just fast enough to catch it.

"How are you alive?! How is he alive?!" Barry and I walked over to Joe, me grabbing his gun gently as Barry led him out of the Cortex.

"Let's take a walk." Barry said quietly as I set the gun down on the table, walking back to the three.

"I hope you thank Barry for narrowly saving your god damn life. He could have easily let you get shot." I said as Harrison glared at me for a moment before his face once again softened.

That was another thing that was making me feel odd about him. The way he looked like he would make a snarky remark towards me before deciding against it. He did that with everyone else since he got here, but not towards me.

The question is... Why?

I will be covering that answer in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 297 28
|The Flash Fan Fiction| In the season 3 finale of the CW show, The Flash, Barry Allen is seen offering Savitar friendship. Instead of running away, w...
174K 3.7K 40
[Season 1] What would happen if Barry Allen wasn't the only one that got struck by lightning? What if there was another speedster? ~~~~~~~ Riley is t...
85.9K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...
26.3K 667 18
Barry in his fight with Zoom lost his speed, the evil speedster threatned his family and in a desperate way to saved one of his family member, Barry...