๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

By rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... More

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

1.2K 62 31
By rDec123

In a matter of seconds, a sneer was plastered on Jungkook's face, heart beating with arousal, unable the resist the urge to fuck Taehyung over. He reached up his hand to squeeze Taehyung's wrist, his strength was as taut as a rope, lasciviously securing a sturdy eye contact with him.

Taehyung's scowled, watching as the monster he had provoked readied to slaughter him whole. He gulped, did he fuck up? Was he too much? Perhaps he crossed the line, the vein on Jungkook's forehead indicated his ire.

"Jungkook, I didn't— guah!" Jungkook suddenly captured Taehyung's waist, and flipped him over. Their positions were now reversed, Jungkook hovering over him instead, the only thing that was not reversed were Jungkook's deranged eyes, possessing the same blaze, the same ill-intention.

Thankfully, Taehyung's legs were already opened, welcoming Jungkook in between them no worries, mindlessly offering Jungkook an advantage. His chest began to heave up and down due to the panicked breathing, his arm coming up to block his face, cocking his head away in embarrassment, as his heated roseate cheek brushed against the duvet.

Unfortunately, whatever cowardice stunt Taehyung just pulled, Jungkook did not like that one bit. After what he said, what he did, Jungkook can't let him loose? So, he seized Taehyung's chin in between his brutal fingers, forcefully twisting his neck back around to confront his grimace.

Taehyung's eyes expanded, startled, letting out a minuscule gasp.

"Hey, you got that lube packet?" Jungkook spoke, his voice was so gravelly, so sexy. Salty forefinger came into contact with the Taehyung's plump, rosy nether lip, stroking at it gingerly, evaluating the moist and softness of it.

"Mmhm~" Taehyung hummed a tiny moan.

There was a moment of silence, their zealous eyes locked into one another.

After a while, Taehyung pondered Jungkook's strange, seductive procedure as permission, so he unlatched his lips, inviting his finger in. Then, Jungkook decided to shove in his thumb, Taehyung used his slithery tongue to lick at it. His thumb began pressing Taehyung's tongue, forcing his tongue out of his mouth, the wetness affixed with the outside coldness.

Taehyung grew intrigued, not knowing of much to do, whilst maintaining eye contact he puckered his lips and sucked on his thumb, a moist and slurpy noise was created. Much to Taehyung's dismay, instantaneously, Jungkook stretched his cheek with said thumb outward, leaning in closer and jutting his tongue out to entangle it with the other's dried one, wetting it.

Taehyung couldn't close his mouth to make out with him, it made him very sad that they weren't kissing, they were merely licking each other like dogs. Of course, everything tasted amazing and hot, though he wanted his lips against Jungkook's delicious ones.

As hard as he attempted to close his mouth, Jungkook's thumb was pulling at his cheek. Whilst their tongues were busy tying in a knot, Taehyung's entire cavern felt like it was being raped and or gagged by two motioning objects at once, Jungkook's tongue and thumb.

"Angh— Gungguk—" as expected, Taehyung was unable to muster any word, at such a time his tongue could not function nor could his lips, having no idea how to race.

Drools of saliva started leaking down his chin, drizzling onto his collarbone. If it wasn't sizzling enough in here, the tightness in Taehyung's pants increased, and he could detect Jungkook's boner throbbing against him, too.

Taehyung needed something to hold onto, so his fists clenched tightly against the duvet, creasing up the fabric, his toes curling against it strenuously. Jungkook stopped, and he pulled away, trailing a thick string of saliva after the tip of his tongue.

And fuck, the aftermath Jungkook left Taehyung on was so fucking erotic. His tongue was busy contemplating the fresh sensation, his tongue draping from his lip, it was an eccentric sensation, and it felt so good. He had never experienced it before, where did Jungkook learn that?

They had been holding their breaths in this whole time, taking some time off to suspire properly.

"Where?" Jungkook tapped Taehyung's thigh.

"Mmm, it's—" too occupied swallowing their shared slavers and smacking his lips to talk, "I hid it inside me..."

"In your clothes?" Jungkook inquired in a benign tone, sounding like he was pampering a child. Taehyung nodded potently, could barely see vividly as he was sanctioning pleasure, squinting his weighty eyelids.

"Strip your jacket," the more domineering male between the two demanded.

Taehyung sat up, almost collapsing midway, immediately, their noses were rubbing against each time as Taehyung flitted his shoulders side to side, disrobing his outer garment. The silky strands of their fringes brushed each other's foreheads and cheeks.

"Not in here," Jungkook stated after a brief examination, glancing back at Taehyung, gradually compressing his torso backward onto the mattress with his hand on his chest by force, clutching Taehyung's collar out of nowhere—

— SLEECH!

Then, he tore the silken shirt apart as if it was a piece of paper, the buttons spluttered everywhere, revealing Taehyung's inviolated collarbone, shoulders, chest, and tummy.

"H-Hyung!" Taehyung gasped theatrically, pretending to be offended when he really wasn't, he was turned on. All he could do was extend one of his hands out and place them on Jungkook's bicep hastily, as if that would be enough to stop him, that he wanted to stop him.

Jungkook's analysis was correct, the sun-kissed skin really suited him, because the structure of his torso was immaculately a bliss, seeing Taehyung near to half-naked should be scarce by the republicans.

His abdomen was adorable, flat yet with a hint of fat below his lower tummy. Taehyung wasn't scrawny (he was built for a man), be it he replicated what a bottom-Gaylord supermodel would appear as, other than that, the rest were plainly fibers. Except for his collarbone, it was skeletal, waning into the bone, making his physique all the more addicting to the eyes.

"P-Please b-be careful..." Taehyung's velvety stutter was rousing Jungkook's senses back to reality, nearly sunken by Taehyung's view. Be careful for what? What did he mean? Whatever it was, it turned Jungkook's switch on.

"Can't find it," Jungkook patted down the sides of Taehyung's torso, roving from his ribs to his waist. And he settled on his hips, he sensed a thump in one of the pockets, shoveling into it.

"Hey, I thought you trashed it." Inside Jungkook's hand, he had a necktie.

His tie which he requested of Taehyung to return. Jungkook remembered why, it was the only plausible way to leave a note with the under-graded motive without raising any suspicion. Exactly, thanks to this tie, his tie was the reason they were about to transmit into paradise. It represented their whole relationship, nothing but fucking subtlety.

"Y-You wanted me to return it, right? In case your g-girlfriend asks, you can tell h-her I came here to r-return your tie."

"Mhen..." Jungkook paused.

Taehyung didn't formally acknowledge how surprising his own words were, again, addressing Jungkook's girlfriend at an inappropriate timing. Taehyung watched as Jungkook dropped his head, shoulders starting to quiver, then an angelic yet intimidating sound started to— cackle?

"Ahahahaha, are you fucking kidding?" He lifted his eyes to meet the other's gaze, something about his cackle sounded psychotic, eldritch.

Those eyes— those were the same paroxysmal eyes from the office this morning. Even worse, it zoomed in so densely, now that Taehyung was in between his arms, fearing for his life. Taehyung shifted into an unimpeachable little thing, triggering those puppy-like beady eyes. Sometimes, Taehyung can be the most blameless.

"W-Why?" Taehyung elbows and heels subconsciously kicked himself upwards, going up along the bed, escaping from between Jungkook's cage.

But, Jungkook kept crawling after him, crawling in between his legs. Taehyung's back banged the headboard behind him, his waist was suddenly seized and ass pushed back down to meet with Jungkook's clothed groin, ramming into it.

"Ah-ha! H-Hyung, w-what—" "I thought your pure existence was to fuck me over." Jungkook interposed, holding his wrists together and pinning them above the crown of his head.

"Ah, H-Hyung, I—" "I was anxious, you know, that you might be a piece of shit wanting nothing but my dick, and that's it. You don't care whether you've ruined anything else."

Taehyung frowned, scanning Jungkook's indistinct features, hovering above him in restfulness. He had no idea his flamboyant and carefree character throughout it all affected someone else, someone aloof, someone unapproachable, unbothered, and tamed. To merely reproach him without a second thought, it must have taken a toll on Jungkook.

Being to sympathize with him like this, it felt— weird?

"Turns out you're not like that, Taehyung. You want to keep me long enough to care whether I'd get caught or not, protecting me, it seems." He was right, solidly, blatantly, inevitably right. His tone was forward and imperative, shivers began running down Taehyung's spine, down to his crotch. "I like that about you."

"You thought I was trying to test you. Well, I wasn't. I've dropped so many hints to end us once and for all, but you kept surprising me at my shittiest times. Just one fuck, maybe once I won't crave for you anymore, because it might not be all that. But I'm wrong, so wrong, you're more than a whore, Taehyung."

Taehyung smirked, galvanized by Jungkook's clever words, it was times like these where he wished he could say, 'That's it, big boy. You got it.'

"What am I to you, Hyung...?" Taehyung spat with so much venom, taunting him. "I want you to tell me, Hyung."

Jungkook snored, humming as a response, then initiated the prepping session, unbuckling Taehyung's white belt, unzipping his pants, and lastly, separating the hook to his waistband; pace slow nor fast, simply a regular gait.

Then, like the speed of light, he smoothly slipped the trousers off completely by merely tugging at the hem, sending Taehyung's slender legs up high in midair with his other hand cuffing his ankles. Damn, was Jungkook undressing a Barbie doll or something? It seems it.

"Ah~" Taehyung squealed in a shrill voice, quickly recurring his legs around Jungkook's waist in order to stabilize his body's balance.

To avoid friction, Jungkook spreads Taehyung's thighs even wider by pulling at his knees. "You're a slut, Taehyung." Jungkook interposed, finally responding like the valiant man he was, arms held behind himself to untie the knot of his apron, which Taehyung forgot was there.

Taehyung peered at Jungkook's stripping process, "I'm a slut?" He felt genuinely puzzled and a bit appalled due to the fact that Jungkook had already denuded him not being one a second ago. He was erring. "Which one is i— eeek!" Taehyung threw his head back when the aforementioned commenced dry humping, their clothed boners goaded into each other rather harshly, rocking Taehyung's stiffness slightly, and creaking the bed.

Taehyung groaned, "ah aAH! W-Wa-Wait—" "My slut, Taehyung. Not alcohol nor cigarettes, you are, correct? You're a major slut for me. Only for me, are you not?"

Jungkook's avow was so assertive Taehyung was forced to recall the times he was yelled at by a higher-up during his military service. It made him so submissive and puny. He had so many claims to what he was maundering about, competing obscenity to primary narcotics. After all, Taehyung was the one who initiated everything.

"I am—" Taehyung was disrupted when Jungkook cast aside the apron, causing his toned abdomen to be in an array. Of course, six-pack, anyone would have seen that coming from afar, or with the way his rhomboid muscles and thighs squeezed themselves in. His abdomen type was the type called oblique abs, it looked belligerent, veins forming at some parts around his ribs, drawing down to his V-line. A fucking V-line.

If Taehyung had to be honest, Jungkook's professional outfits never executed his vulgar figure all too well, so he should stay naked more often. Those stoic, luxurious designer fabrics did not symbolize a good sculpture at all, making him underestimate Jungkook's thew at once.

But, fuck all that, because right now, Jungkook was grinding against him. The heat between their aligned chests became thicker, and thicker, both of them covered only in boxers, sweat drenching their foreheads and necks. Even in the snowless winter, the two became each other's heater.

"Ugh...!" Jungkook moaned with a placid tone, his hip thrust was so exotic and leveled. Taehyung felt the breathing through his nostrils growing heavier, heavier, and heavier as if this was enough to make him ejaculate.

"G-God Damnit!" Taehyung panted, sinking his head into the pillow, the pads of his fingers digging into Jungkook's upper arms. "Fuck..."

"Oh?" Jungkook halted his humping, allowing Taehyung to breathe evenly now, his eyebrow all of a sudden rose, as if he'd discovered something distracting. "Is it here?" He picked gingerly at Taehyung's waistband with his fingernail.

"Why don't you find out?"

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook's diabolical smirk started to broaden, impelling his once gentle fingernails roughly into the fleshy epidermis of Taehyung's waist, flipping him over once more, yanking his ass back in to meet his groin and forcing Taehyung to erect on all four, tugging his boxers off in the process.

The tight waistband was suffocating and squeezing out his lumpy, naked pair of buttocks as if they were able to pop, Jungkook imagined if Taehyung would look so fucking sexy in lace panties.

With Jungkook abruptly behind him, ogling at his exposed asscheeks, Taehyung felt so bashful and tensed, shades of scarlet painting his face as he buried his nose into the pillow, which smelt precisely like Jungkook's sweet and strawberry-scented shampoo— and a tad bit of Jasmine, an unrecognized scent. Must be his girlfriend's.

This new position caused him to arch his spine, perking his ass out even higher. He somehow resembled a virgin, timid, and inexperienced. Although, he was not, not one bit, not at all. Though, Jungkook was too absent with the lube packet peeling off of Taehyung's skin, of his ass, noticing how it was glued there due to sweat. Jungkook glanced at the packet, then back at Taehyung's ass.

"This can't be enough," Jungkook moved his body closer, one hand palming one of his asscheeks as if he was a railing, to help to support Jungkook's wobbly balance. Taehyung's breath hitched, when he discerned the scuffling noises of the wrinkled-up duvet beneath Jungkook's weight, saying, "We can improvise."

"H-Hyung, w-what are you gonna do to me?" His voice was stifled and skittish.

"Hm? Oh..." Jungkook took his time to croon, "I'm gonna fuck you, f'course." Then slapped his hand across Taehyung's asscheek, watching it ricocheted, clutching the lump of meat and disrespecting it.

— SLAP!

"Oww!" Cute. Taehyung wasn't moaning anymore, he was practically mewling, sounding like a whiny little bitch boy.

Jungkook had one thumb stretching out Taehyung's cheek once more, except down under, simply to evaluate his flushed hole more accessibly. Taehyung felt the coldness striking into him the moment Jungkook had him unlatched. Fuck. He restrained from clenching and unclenching nothing, looking so fucking tight for Jungkook right now, so and so that the muscle of his thighs went taut, stiffening.

"Relax, baby." "I-I can't! I swear I already stretched myself before com— I don't know how!" Taehyung hollered, embracing deeper into the pillow, chickening out and dreading.

"Hmm~" Jungkook hummed in contemplation, stalking the nape of the permed-haired male's neck, narrowing down to his bent spine, essentially surveying him head to toe.

His boxers were blocking the glorious sightseeing, so he uplifted Taehyung's entire lower region by scarfing one arm under his stomach, taking him into a bearhug, peeling the clothing off neatly and swift, then unhanding him back on his knees mercilessly. All of that in one second. Did Jungkook train for this? Train to undress someone in under one second?

Taehyung was unable to gasp for air, unhealthily alarmed whenever Jungkook would sweep his body off of gravity like it was plain sailing. It was hot.

— SLEECH! Another thud of something was tearing.

Taehyung turned over his shoulder, spotting Jungkook ripping the lubricate packet open with his teeth and another hand. Jungkook tilted his head a slight, having nearly any idea how lubrication works, pouring it all over Taehyung's cute hole.

"Mm..." The wet and icy substance made Taehyung flinch, every inch of his body quivering. It felt gooey, drenching between his cheeks down to his inner thighs, tickling him and sending him shivers.

Little did he know, the position and the dense liquid drizzling and leaking out made him appear so erotic from behind, causing Jungkook to fully disassociate from what his reality was— ironic of so much excitement and thrill.

"Are you sure about this?" Jungkook consulted, hands reluctantly grabbing his delicate waist, repositioning his clothed erection near Taehyung's entrance.

"Y-Yes, Hyung." Taehyung pushed his ass closer, whimpering a bit when he felt it grazing him. It was so exciting and a bit intense that his dick convulsed, perhaps because it was rather massive.

"Just in case, safe word is 'cake', yeah?" Jungkook thought of that on the spot, inspired by Taehyung's own cake.

He nodded, bottom lip caught between his teeth. Unexpectedly, he felt Jungkook's lukewarm hands depart from his body, confused and a bit disappointed, he was about to find out until—

— SLAP! SLAP!

Taehyung shrieked in sheer agony, curling his fingers and toes and setting his teeth to grit. Noticing immediately that that wasn't at all slaps coming from Jungkook, instead, was Taehyung's fucking white belt. Folded and ready to spank him again.

A nasty scarlet mark imprinted itself on his skin, it hurts so fucking bad, so, so bad that Taehyung wanted to sob. It instigated something within him, the damage was fierce enough to cause the lubricate to seep even more from his entrance.

"Ah, H-Hyung...not t-the b-elt, p-please!" Taehyung begged in a breathy voice, hoarse and busied swallowing globs of saliva.

"I told you to speak with words, haven't I?"

— SLAP! Jungkook whipped at it one more time on the same searing area.

Taehyung legit wailed, "AAHH— n-no! I-I'm sorry, s-s-so sorry, Hyung! P-Please, forg-give me and—" "and?" The gruff in Jungkook's throat became frigid, more pressuring, and cruel.

Taehyung inhaled, closing his eyes and pursing his lips as he eyed up at the ceiling, internally praying to god, arranging words in his head so he could speak properly. "P-Please, Hyung, please, p-put your cock in-inside it!"

"Inside what?" He already had an answer for that inquiry, but he was persistent, callous.

"My fucking p-pu-pussy! Please f-fu-fuck it r-rough! R-Ruin it!" Taehyung was hyperventilating, assuming Jungkook coveted for him to sound like a mere object, simply a plaything and nothing more or less. Because it was accurate, this whole thing was wholly to play.

"Right now? Without a condom?"

"Y-Yes! F-Fuck it r-raw, now! Fuck my cunt raw!"

Jungkook snorted with a lopsided smile, he stupefied, very stupefied, reposing his torso forward, broad pecs stroking Taehyung's shivery back, one hand coming down to wrap his fingers around Taehyung's shaft, thumb pressed firmly at the tip which had been oozing precum.

"Mmph!" Taehyung whimpered, head looking down to his phallus and studying the way Jungkook slithered his thumbs. It was painful, yet painfully addicting. "H-Have m-mercy..."

Jungkook's lips and hot breath stimulated Taehyung's ears when he opened his lips to denounce a threat. "Mark my words, baby. I fucking won't."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Phase 12: The Sex.

Go back and read chapter 7 (Jeon Enterprise).

It is mentioned somewhere about Jungkook pressing his thumb gingerly onto someone's nether lip in order to express his utmost trust and sheer adoration for the owner's lip.

It's odd, because he shouldn't feel any sentient affection for Taehyung, perhaps this is a hint for the future?

And today, he did just that to Taehyung, unscrewing his lips so he can kiss around with him grossly. That's beside the point, here's another reminder.

Remember Jungkook's necktie in chapter 1 (Our Encounter)? Taehyung has brought a whole gear, a packet of lube, a condom, even Jungkook's tie to remind him of something.

At this rate, if it weren't for the tie, if it weren't for Jungkook's tie, none of this would've happened. There's a symbol there, you shouldn't notice yet, but the tie had been representing Lisa and Jungkook's relationship this whole time.

Also, Taehyung's afraid of the belt when used to spank him, he seems a bit traumatized, even so, Jungkook doesn't care, and Taehyung doesn't ask for him to care either.

That's how this works.

⇛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐓 ⇚

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

GUys, SHouLd I PubLish thiS sTOrY on AO3??????

Guys I DREW SMTH...

I call her REMI BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE TAEKOOK'S DAUGHTER

>﹏< support my art on Twitter if u like it istg I'm so miserable. I'm creating all these things for absolutely nothing 🤡

keep me passionate uwu ヽ(≧□≦)ノ

https://twitter.com/rDec123

Also since I've been rly active lately, I once wrote this rly rly short taekook that's 1k words on google doc. I posted it on my announcement. But if u're interested check it out, here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10IWeWiM41Y2rRWcIZ9UJVurxYrlP3ms0ZlqBwZk6gvY/edit?usp=sharing

:(

I'm questioning why am doing what am doing.....

What for? For absolutely nothing......it's a waste of spirit. I wasted my happy energy on smth I'm gonna be sad about anyway

I wanna quit it all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
6.8K 262 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
640K 8.2K 37
(COMPLETED) Having sex with the 7 baddest boys in school was nothing for her as they were her childhood friends and it's nothing to her for more tha...
2.8K 153 13
๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐™ผ๐š› ๐š”๐š’๐š– : ๐š’ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ...