Mofadesewa

By Teefabulous

A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL Mofadesewa popularly known as Jasmine James and Port Harcourt finesse never expected... More

Welcome Note/Authors note
WARNINGS
Prologue
1~ Flashback (I)
2~ Flashback (ii)
3 ~ Two lives
4~ Sisters fight
5~ Brothers?!
6 ~ Bite
7~ Don't!
8~ Ba Dum
9~ Invasion
10~ Guilt
11~ Attention
12~Awkward
13~ Voices
14~ Reconciliation
15~ Cuddles and talk
16~ The message
17~ Revenge
19~ The unexpected guest
20~ Time for action
21~ Hesitation
22~ Denial
23~ I Love you
24~ Jasmine James
25~ Not entirely the truth
26~ Madam Sandra
27~ Reminiscing
28~ You can't
29~ Terms and conditions
30 ~ Another mess
31~ Twisted
32~ E don happen!
33~ Starting afresh
34~ You deceived me
35~ I hate you
36~ Complications
37~ Twist
38~ Moving on
39~ contemplations
40~ Just wow
41~ we meet again
42~ Closer look
43~ Stalking
44~I do not like you
45~ Somewhere
46~ Ouch
47~ Nothing
48~ The conversation
49~ Adunni
50~ Discovery
51~ I still love her
52~ A date?
53~ Enough
54~ Reveal
55~ Adunni and Sewa
56~ Lost in-between
57~ Wet
58~ Our child
59~ Farewell
60~ Pearl
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

18~ Heartfelt stories

1K 260 315
By Teefabulous

I smile around you because everything about you is amazing

***************************************

"I was shocked when I heard someone called my name, she was like Olarewaju, is that you? I knew that voice but it was different compared to the one I knew. I turned around and I met her, my first girlfriend Tumise. To be honest I was surprised, she had turned out to be so different from that tiny girl to some chubby thick skinned girl," Lanre lamented.

Sewa furrowed her brows when she heard him say his first girlfriend. When he started telling her  his story of what happened two weeks ago, she was curious of knowing how he spent weeks without her only to realise a girl was involved.

Her heart began to beat faster, she started imagining stuffs, she wondered why Lanre was suddenly telling her how his weeks of their seperation went by. Did he sleep with another? Never had she ever been worried about Lanre cheating on her, after all she was never loyal.

The thought pricked her and she wondered if she'd be able to look at him for weeks, she thought of the pain he'd go through once he found out about her other side.

"We talked for some seconds and then I asked her if she have had lunch, she said no, so I took her to a nearby restaurant so we could catch up," Lanre said.

Sewa was starting to get irritated although she was curious, she wasn't sure she was prepared for the worse.

"It was nice catching up with her, back in secondary school, she used to be very shy, I remembered how she couldn't look me in the eyes after our first kiss for days," He chuckled.

Sewa stylishly removed Lanre's hand from her waist, she was starting to feel uncomfortable. She didn't want to show any reaction but she couldn't help him.

She suddenly lost interest in whatever he was saying as she didn't want to hear more knowing she might not be ready for what he has to say.

"Is something wrong?" Lanre asked Sewa when he noticed her shifting slightly from him.

"Nothing, I'm just bored of your story," She replied.

"Really? I just..." She cuts him off.

"You don't have to tell a story of how  you met your ex girlfriend and how she looked like or tell me how you almost reunited with her until I came back!" She spat out without realising she was speaking with anger.

Lanre was confused for a moment, what did he say wrong? He was telling her because he wanted to let her know she invited him for her small birthday party this week saturday.

He noticed she has been acting different lately, she has changed too. He didn't know how to put it but he knew she was different from the before Sewa and he actually preferred this Sewa more.

"I never said I was going to replace you with her?" He said, he wasn't sure but he guessed she was jealous but what made him amazed was that he had never seen Sewa jealous before or complain about his relationship with other females.

"Then why are you telling me a story of her and how the both of you first kiss was like?" She asked, this time she was backing Lanre, she didn't want to see his face.

"That's because her birthday is coming up and she invited me, I know you might leave soon, so I was wondering if the both of could go together before you go back to port Harcourt," He explained.

"Oh!" Sewa exhaled.

"Is that all?" She asked wanting to know if that was all he had to say. Lanre wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him. He placed his face in the crook on her neck inhaling her magnificent smell.

"You've changed but in a good way, I actually prefer this you to the past you," he said.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"I don't know how to put it but this Sewa now, her feelings could easily be read unlike the Sewa of the past," He said to her.

"Are you okay? Sewa of the past? Did I die and reincarnate?" She asked him and he chuckled.

"Not that, you rarely showed emotions then, you were all bottled up and it was hard to comprehend you, I admit that was what made me attracted to you, I was curious to find out more about you," Lanre said.

"Mtchweee!" Sewa hissed.

"How old are you again?" She asked him.

"You realise our one year anniversary is on my birthday," he said.

"Ohh, I almost forgot, we are almost a year old baby," she squealed turning to meet his eyes.

"Didn't expect us to last though," she added.

"Really?" He asked.

"Are old are you gonna be in a month and the half?" She asked him.

"30."

"What?!" Sewa exclaimed.

"Old man Olanrewaju!" She exclaimed.

"Omg!" She chuckled.

"And here I was thinking you'd be 27, so sad!" She said.

"You didn't know my age? Really? Or you are kidding?" He asked her.

"I knew you age, I just refused to accept, I'm dating a man almost ten years older than me," she retorted.

But you've fucked me twenty years older than you! Her inner self mocked her.

"It's not that bad you know," he said.

"I'm not complaining, I just don't want you to grow so old!" She whined and he chuckled.

"You are almost thirty and you are not married, hmm. Your mates are already married with two kids and here you are," Sewa muttered.

"Then marry me," Lanre said.

For a moment, Sewa heart seized as she couldn't couldn't breath when she heard the marry me word.

She let out short laughs, "You...you are joking right," she said to him.

"No, I'm dead serious, marry me and let's makes babies, many babies," he said. The rate at which Sewa heart was beating fast could actually be used for a beat of a song.

Sewa got lost in deep thoughts, she thought of her life and how unbalanced she had lived. She had many flaws and complicated issues, she was a messed up person within and he knew not much about her.

Getting married wasn't on her list for now considering the life she had and have. She was just twenty one struggling to get it together for herself and her family.

"What do you say?" Lanre asked her bringing her out of her reverie. She took a closer look at him, she was lucky to get a soul like him and his good personality made her fall for him even though the main reason she started dating him at first was to feel how it was to actually have a boyfriend and not to fall deep for him.

Sewa laughed hysterically, trying to shake the Ill feelings in her gut, "You are all mouth and no actions," She said to him.

"You are kidding right?" She said to him hoping he'd say so.

"No. I'm dead serious! I'm head over heels in love with you Sewa," he said firmly sending a jolt of electricity down her spine.

She was nervous, nervous that the truth was coming close to being revealed. With a situation like this, her life was sure to hunt her and create a more dangerous situation for the both of them.

Although she knew what he had to do, she has to make sure to get it done first.

"You are so unromantic! You want me to marry you and you are just proposing like this! No ring or a fancy place used? Spare me your joke," she muttered trying to avoid the topic.

"If that's what you want, I'd get it done, as long as long as you marry me, that's all that matters," he said.

This wasn't how sewa planned it, she expected him to give up but it seems she had only motivated him into carrying out his actions.

He caresses her cheek, instead of sewa to feel tingles on her skin, she was nervous, nervous of what is to come.

"You don't even know me much," she whispered.

"We'd take things gradually. Before the wedding date is set, we'd get to open up about everything," he replied.

The thought of netting his family, most especially Tunji who knew about her baffled her. She was doomed.

"You don't know what you are saying, I'm...I'm mean, I'm still young, I'm just twenty one, I'm not even in the university yet, I haven't achieved anything, I don't think your family will like me," she spat out with worried laced on her tone. She was nervous, now she wished she never brought up the topic about marriage and children.

"Shih!" Lanre placed his index finger on Sewa's lip. "You are not marrying my family, you are marrying me and besides once you get married to me, all your burden becomes mine," Lanre said.

"Have you heard of NOUN before?" He asked her.

Thank God it's Friday, I'm gonna update tomorrow too, so stay tuned.

Lanre wants to marry Sewa but he knows nothing at all about her, what do you think he'd do when he finds out?

Do you think everything is gonna be okay?

What do you think about Sewa?

Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 3.1K 60
She felt his warm palm on her wrist and at once she was facing him. Without warning, his lips engulfed hers, setting her on fire just like she did h...
631K 14.9K 28
"I'm so fucking mad at you right now, but you look so sexy when you're angry," he whispers in between kisses. "Don't think this will make things g...
874 106 20
Have you heard the juicyest stories that'll put you on the edge. The kind of story that'll make you laugh, cry, get you on cliff hangers even anticip...
38.4K 6K 51
"You don't sleep on that side, you never do. You always sleep on your right side. I know you are awake, I also know that you are angry with me. But I...