asanoya

By annon_author

Asahi s parents are out of town and he hates being alone. so he drew lots to see who he would call to stay w... More

drawing lots
arrival
departure
the park
late night cuddles
school
team building
not a chaptet but plz read
a date?
a date!
writers block.
cat cafe!
the trip
beach day! part 1
results of the voting plz dont skip
beach day part 2
lazy sunday
Drawings
plz read this
picknic
hanakai is out
Patreon

quick a/n

5.5K 70 13
By annon_author

Ok i know this book is finished but i have a few things to say. First of all, Thank you all so much for all the love and support this book got! I really never thought this book would be so popular. Also a i have a friend who is working on a really cute story, but it dosent have a lot of reads. Thier very underappreciated, and the story they are working on is so cute! Check them out at Dadchi69! Their kagehina story is adorable!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436 40 19
"Even if no one else does..I'll always love you..." Hey guys! Welcome to my very first fanfic! This fanfic is based off the anime show: Haikyu!! feat...
95.2K 2.3K 30
Follow the story of you and Nishinoya's love as you live together for the week, learn how to receive, and get rewards for your progress. The chapters...
45.2K 1.7K 31
Nishinoya felt his face being cupped by someone and opened his eyes. They met hazel ones. "You're ok, don't listen," Hinata whispered. Nishinoya's ey...
7.8K 115 14
This story is lots of fluff and some smut. I worked really hard on it so please read the whole thing. Thanks! Also, I see that when I looked up Sasak...