Family Love Is Forever

By RuVineet

[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives wit... More

|Character Aesthetics |
|Covers|
Chapter - 1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter - 3 : Sweet Moment
Chapter - 4 : The Accident
Chapter - 5 : His Happiness
Chapter - 6 : Conversing
Chapter - 7 : Her Thoughts
Chapter - 8 :His Anger
Chapter - 9 : Birthday Party
Chapter - 10 : Conversations
Chapter - 11 : Moments
Chapter - 12 : Surprise & Meeting
Chapter - 13 : Dinner Treat
Chapter - 14 : Conversations
Chapter - 15 : Meeting And Talking
Chapter - 16 : The Trip
Chapter - 17 : Thoughts
Chapter - 18 : On The Trip
Chapter - 19 : Togetherness
Chapter - 20 : Her Worries
Chapter - 21 : Thoughts & Conversations
Chapter - 22 : Thoughts
Chapter - 23 : Day Out
Chapter - 24 : Her Past
Chapter - 25 : Happy Memories
Chapter - 26 : Moments
Chapter - 28 : Conversing
Chapter - 29 : Conversing ~ 2
Chapter - 30 : Thoughts
Chapter - 31 : Meeting Family
Chapter - 32 : Moments
Chapter - 33 : Thoughts
Chapter - 34 : Realisation & Confession
Chapter - 35 : Pure Love
Chapter - 36 : Acceptance
Chapter - 37 : Wedding
Chapter - 38 : Love Moments
Chapter - 39 : Happiness All Around
Chapter - 40 : Epilogue
Family Love||Bonus Chapter

Chapter - 27 : Her Care

164 14 25
By RuVineet

Anamika gets a duplicate key for Vineet's room from the reception and unlocks the door. She is astonished to find Vineet asleep.

Usually, it's him who wakes up early. She walks towards him and shakes him in order to wake up. But, she's shocked as she touches his arm. He's burning with fever. She keeps her hand on his forehead, and it's burning. The receptionist who's with her, asks if anything is wrong, Anamika asks her to call for a doctor. Luckily, there is a doctor in the hotel. He comes up to check Vineet and says that it's normal fever and he'll be fine soon. Saying so, he leaves the room.

Anamika checks the time, it's just 8 in the morning, and their meeting is at 12 in the noon. She has plenty of time. Anamika takes a napkin and soaks it in the cold water, thank god, the hotel has given refrigerators in the rooms, to store water. She keeps on changing the napkin, and after some time, Vineet gains consciousness. He opens his eyes and finds Anamika by his side.

"Tum! Tum yahan kaise?" he asks.

"Aapko toh khayal rehta nahi hai, par mujhe toh hai. Aapko fever tha, ab kam hua hai." Anamika glares at him.

"Mumma bahut gussa hai." Ansg says innocently.

"Mujhe kuch yaad nahi. Raat tak toh thik tha main." Vineet says.

"Raat ko bukhar aaya hoga. Aur jaiye, bheegiye barish mein. Mana kiya tha maine aap dono ko. Lekin nahi, meri koi nahi sunta. Lijiye ab ye khaiye." Anamika scolds him and gives him some hand made food which she packed.

"Ansh beta, aapki mumma toh bahut gussa karti hai." Vineet whispers to the boy.

"Wo pareshan hai na. Aapko pata hai jab mujhe chot lagti hai toh mumma pareshan ho jati hai, fir mujhe dantti bhi hai. Lekin fir pyar bhi karti hai." Ansh whispers to his favorite uncle.

Vineet ruffles his hair, at which Anamika snaps at him.

"Ab usko mat behlaiye. Jaldi khaiye aur fir ye dawai lijiye." Anamika says.

"Aaj hamari meeting hai, aur aapko bukhar hai. Kisne kaha tha aapse barish mein bheego. Ek toh yahan is hotel mein hai, fir bhi chinta nahi hai na aapko, huh!" Anamika says angrily.

"relax Anamika! I am fine. Hum jayenge meeting mein, don't worry." Vineet says calmly.

"Kaise chinta na karun?? Itni important meeting hai, aur upar se aapne apni tabiyat bigaad li hai. Aise kaise chalega Vineet? Aapne kaha tha main deal aap karenge, lekin yahan toh.....sab gadbad ho gayi. Mujhe aapki baaton mein aana hi nagi chahiye tha." Anamika makes a face.

Vineet sighs.

"Relax Ruhana! Sab ho jayega, itni chinta mat karo." he says and then he suddenly realises what he just said.

Anamika stares at him for a second, while Vineet gazes down. He apologises to her, he has mistaken her to be his late wife. Anamika too looks away, and apologises for scolding him. The awkward silence is broken by Ansh.

"Ruhana kaun hai? Meri mumma ka naam toh Anamika hai." the boy asks innocently.

"Ansh... Aap dusre room mein jao." Anamika tries to divert her son's mind.

The boy glances at the two and runs out while Anamika glances at Vineet.

"Aap aaram kijiye, meeting main dekh lungi. Waise bhi abhi thodi weakness hogi." Anamika says.

"Lekin we can go!" Vineet says.

"Nahi! Aap aaram kijiye. Main nahi chahti aapki tabiyat aur bigde. Ansh yahin rahega. Main jaldi aa jaungi." Anamika says and leaves the room.

Vineet sighs as he trails down the memory lane. The words that Anamika said are the same as Ruhana's, that she used to say in the past.

*Flashback Begins*

It's a fine day, a Sunday. Ruhana wakes up in the morning, and she casts a look at Vineet, who's asleep. She bends down to kiss his head, and she's shocked. He's having high fever. She tries to wake him up but he doesn't get up. She immediately gets a bowl of iced water and a cloth. She keeps the cloth on his head and is angry as well.

"Inki wajah se main barish mein bheegti nahi, aur ye mahashay kal barish mein bheeg liye." she murmurs.

The day before, It was raining and Vineet's car malfunctioned. He had to take a cab and in the process, he got drenched and is now having fever. After a while, Vineet opens his eyes once the body temperature goes down. He looks at her while she glares at him.

"Kya hua? Gussa kyun ho?" he asks innocently.

"Toh aur kya karun? Kisne kaha tha tumse barish mein bheegne ko? Ho gaya na bukhar!!" she scolds him.

"Kitna wait karta main!! Barish ruk na rahi thi. Isliye bheegna pada toh koi baat nahi." he says making a face.

"Tumhari wajah se main nahi bheegti barish mein, tumko allergy hai fir bhi. Jaldi cold aur fever ho jata hai fir bhi bheege tum!! Why??" she scolds him and he makes am innocent face.

"Ab tum bachon ki tarah naatak karoge!!" she says.

"Arey! Itna gussa acha nahi sweetheart!" Vineet says.

"tum dilate ho mujhe gussa! Huh! Kitna acha plan tha aaj ka. Ab cancel karna padega." Ruhana makes a face.

"Arey! Am fine. Hum jayenge ghumne. Itni tension mat lo." Vineet says.

Ruhana glares at him angrily.

"Jee nahi! Ab aap kahin nahi jayenge. Aaj rest karo tum! Sachin Bhai ko main mana kardungi. " she says and moves to prepare coffee and breakfast for them.

*Flashback Ends*

Vineet takes a deep sigh. Anamika is being the same Ruhana was. It seems like, that it's one soul, but two different people. Strangely, she's being like his late wife, instructing him and taking care of him. Today too, she has instructed him to take care. His trance is broken by Ansh, who enters the room.

The boy keeps a box and medicines on the table.

"Ye mumma ne bheja hai. Wo chali gayi!" he says.

"Ab hum game khelenge!"Ansh chuckles as he climbs the bed and settles the game pad on the bed. Vineet smiles, and gets busy playing the game with Ansh.

****
Anamika takes a cab to the office and meets the clients. She's happy to know that they have decided to join them in the business. They'll be doing a deal. Anamika is glad.

"That's great! In this way, we'll be able to operate from India as well." Anamika says.

"Sure! We'll commence it tomorrow." she replies to the client with a smile.

She has to discuss everything with Vineet, before commencing the project. Finalising everything, she leaves for the hotel. She's happy to have bagged a project. She reaches the hotel, and directly makes her way towards Vineet's room. She unlocks the door with the duplicate key, and the scenario inside the room, only makes her smile.

To Be Continued.

What made Anamika smile?

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 11.7K 58
Ranking #10 in husband and wife 25-6-2018 ranking # 3 in housewife 6-7-2018 Ranking#1 in Classics 😍 1-1-2019
27.8K 1K 46
#4~~#lifepartner hotlist. |COMPLETED| |Idea Credits : @Anamika_Anu ♥️| They got married. But he didn't like her. She tried to make the marriage work...
3.4K 220 20
|COMPLETED| #13~~ #spouse hotlist. Ruhana and Vineet are best friends and they got married. But, he seems a little changed. He's not the same as he...
481 46 11
Ruhana is a single mother who's impregnated in her teenage years. When no one supported her, her friend did and she gave birth to a baby girl. Kabir...