[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

By AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
New Girls
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Tin man and the Widow
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt. 1
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War pt4
Infinity War (final)
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse pt 7
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Athena Arc Final
Final Announcements

Aftermath

15.8K 486 166
By AxeTheRat04

… Day 21, it has been 21 days since the snap, as Tony, Nebula and Y/n are all seen inside of the Guardians' ship, that's currently drifting through space. Y/n was seen wearing his old dark suit, as his nano suit was practically shattered from the power stone. He watches as Nebula is currently playing paper football with Tony. Tony notices Y/n's gaze and calls him.

Tony:Hey kid, you wanna play?

Y/n:*shakes his head* No thanks, it's just nice to see you guys entertaining yourselves. Plus, I wouldn't even be able to get up, that power stone… still stings.

Tony nods his head, understanding what Y/n's going through. Tony gods to say something to Y/n, only to see he passed out again.

Recently there hasn't been enough food, so for Tony and Nebula, Y/n's been in a hunger strike. Refusing to eat or drink, so he glitches for an hour a day, in order to give him some sort of stablebilty. So now, he'll always pass out, at least he's getting some sort of rest…

Suddenly a bright light began to shine at the ship.

----

Y/n regains consciousness as he sees he was in a familiar room. His eyes widen, and he then realizes where he was, his room. He gets out of bed, as he noticed his chest was wrapped in bandages. He limps over to the door, before opening it, and hearing chatter from the kitchen. He limped over to the kitchen hearing who seems to be Natasha and his mother talking.

M/n: You guys should have never taken him to fight crime, now look at him! He's probably traumatized from the whole experience! I should have never let you guys train him!

Natasha: M/n please! I know we screwed up, but if we didn't do anything. If he never learned, then Petra still would've gone up there with Tony! She still would've gone snapped! Is that any better? To just find out randomly his girlfriend died!? And to not know the killer?!

M/n: He'll wake up feeling vengeance! He knows how to use his powers, he could become a vigilante like Ronin!

Natasha: ...He won't… because we already killed him. Thanos is gone.

M/n: *scoffs* I'm going to check on my baby. Once he wakes up we're moving, and you're never allowed to see him again Nash.

However, before M/n could leave the room, Y/n walks in shocking the two.

M/n/Natasha: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Mom… you knew?

M/n: Y-You heard?

Y/n: How long mom?

M/n looks down before speaking.

M/n: When S.H.I.E.L.D enlisted you for training… 

Y/n: ...Why didn't you say anything?

M/n: I wanted you to live your dream Y/n. So to at least give you some closure, I allowed your uncle to send you parts and equipment. So when I started seeing you swinging through Manhattan with Spider-woman, I believed you were in the right hands. So I trusted S.H.I.E.L.D to take care of you. *looks at Natasha* But not anymore.

Natasha looks down sadly as she rubs her arm. Y/n looks at his mentor before looking back at his mother.

Y/n: … Mom, I chose to be a hero, I knew not everything would be rainbows and sunshine. So don't blame Nash, please. 

M/n looks at Natasha full of suspicion.

Y/n: Mom. I accepted her offer, I chose to fight Carnage, I chose to get on that spaceship… and I choose to stay here and be Spider-Glitch.

M/n and Natasha looked in shocked from what he had just said.

M/n: Hon you can't be serious!

Y/n: But I am! If dad were here he would've backed me up you know that! 

M/n stays silent. As she looks at her son solemnly.

Y/n: Just… don't blame Nash, or anyone else for what happened mom… *turns to Nash* Why did you come here Nash?

M/n: … For your "protection", she wanted you to live with her.

Y/n: What? Is this true?

Natasha: *nods* You're an Avenger now, the youngest in fact. It would be best that some of us stick together, since Thor left to start New Asgard, Banner and Steve are staying at our old headquarters, and Tony bought himself a cabin for him and Pepper. I thought it would be best that my student should stay with me.

Y/n: So what, I'll be monitored everyday?

Natasha: No, nothing like that. We'll just be living together, you could still live your life.

Y/n: What about mom, clearly you aren't thinking about her living with us.

Natasha: She would be protected by S.H.I.E.L.D agents we gave stationed in this building, if she stays, that is.

M/n: And I said no! He needs to stay with me! 

Natasha: And as an official Avenger he needs to stay with at least one member!

Y/n: Stop!* The two stop yelling at each other* I made my decision. I'm moving out...

Natasha smiles as M/n looks sadly at the ground.

Y/n: Alone.

Natasha now looks shocked at Y/n.

Y/n: As Glitch-Spider I have a responsibility to uphold now that Petra is gone… so I need to stay. But, it's best I live alone, since I'm practically an adult… well actually I turned 18 in the ship on day 13. I still need to head to college.

The two look down sadly.

Y/n: Mom, take Nash's offer, I want you to be safe. I have enough supervillains on my back, I don't want to worry about losing you too.

M/n: ...Alright hun.

Y/n turns to Natasha and hugs her, surprising her a bit.

Y/n: Thanks for worrying about me Nash.

Natasha began to blush as she hugged back.

Natasha: My door will always be open Y/n.

Y/n: Oh crap right! You guys killed Thanos while I was asleep right! Do you guys have the stones! That means you guys could get them right?!

Natasha looks down sadly, before shaking her head, shattering his hopes.

Natasha: He destroyed the stones before we could get him.

Y/n lets go of Natasha before gripping his hair.

Y/n: God *begins to glitch* DAMNIT!!

The two women stare at Y/n wided eyed as he begins to heavily Glitch from rage, before his own eyes widen, before grabbing his phone and leaving the apartment.

Natasha: Y/n! Where are you going!?

M/n: He's checking if his friends are okay.

Natasha: O-oh…

----

Y/n is seen catching his breath in front of an apartment door. He pounds on the door, desperate for any sort of response.

Suddenly the door creaks open to reveal Gwen, her hair a mess and her eyes red, with dry tear marks on her cheeks. Her eyes widen as she sees Y/n standing in front of her. The two immediately rushed into a hug, before kneeling in the ground, afraid to lose each other…

About 10 minutes later, Y/n and Gwen have finally calmed down, and are seen sitting next to each other on the couch.

Y/n: Did… everyone else?

Gwen sadly shakes her head.

Gwen: Harry, and MJ got dusted, as well as most of the school and staff like Ms. Hardy.

Y/n: *puts his hand over his face* Damnit…

Gwen: *afraid to ask* A-And Petra?

Y/n: She's… she's gone… I failed to protect her… 

Gwen: ...What happened Y/n? One moment we were all going about our business, next thing we know most of our class and teachers just turns into dust.

Y/n: A titan named Thanos wanted these things, called the Infinity stones, so he could wipe out half of the universe… We tried to stop him, but he was too powerful, and he won. I held Petra in my arms as she dusted, you know that? No one felt anything when they died, but she did… I-I…

Gwen grabs Y/n's hand as the two teared up a bit, before Y/n hugged his girlfriend and began to sob into her shoulder.

Y/n: *as tears stream down his face* We failed. I failed everyone, I want to quit so bad, but I know I can't… I have to keep fighting, for everyone. But it hurts too much, I can't do this alone without her.

Gwen rubs his back as he speaks before she lifts his head and makes him look at her.

Gwen: Then you won't be alone. I'll train harder, and be your partner. I promise you Y/n, if you let me, I'll never leave your side, and fight with you till the end.

She tries her best to give Y/n a reassuring smile, but he looks at her clearly unsure.

Y/n: But what if you get hurt? I… I don't know if I want to risk that, I can't lose you too.

Gwen: I'll be fine, if anything, I should be worried about you, you barely recovered from that fight. When I visited you yesterday you were still unconscious.

Y/n: *chuckles* Well, then we'll just watch out for each other then.

Gwen: *smiles* Yeah, I guess so.

Y/n: Hey… there's two people I want to check on… to make sure if they're still here. Is that alright with you?

Gwen: Of course… I'll see you later?

Y/n: Of course.

He goes to open the door before looking back at her.

Y/n: Oh, and be sure to bring that suit to the roof tomorrow.

Gwen: Alright.

She walks up to Y/n and pulls him into a kiss, which he happily returns. After what felt like a few minutes, the two departed with the string of saliva in between them.

Gwen: Love you~.

Y/n: *smirks* Love you too.

Y/n then exits the apartment, and begins to make his way to start his search.

----

Two hours had passed, Y/n had already found out the fate of the first person. Yuri Watanabe, was sadly one of the victims of the snap. Y/n was currently on his way to check for one more person, as he approached a certain mental institute.

He walks in to see a woman at the front desk.

Y/n: Um hello?

???: Oh hello? Did you need something?

Y/n: Yeah, visiting hours are open tonight right?

???: Well, you need to be 18 in order to visit.

Y/n shows her his ID.

Y/n: Turned 18 a few weeks ago, so I'm of age.

The woman nods.

???: Sorry, protocol, yes the visiting hours are from 7-9pm. Are you visiting someone? 

Y/n: Yeah, can you take me to Casey Kasady?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 976 17
Years have passed the and world has changed forever. Female monsters called Demihumans make their appearance and the government decides to allow Demi...
3.2K 136 6
Izuku Yagi, a quirkless twenty year old boy had been living life as a normal student at a normal university, unable to achieve his dream of being a h...
85.1K 1.3K 53
Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn the mask and become Spider man to the v...
1.4K 38 7
Peter (y/n) Parker, just your average nerdy high schooler who lives with his Aunt and Uncle. though he may get pushed around by other easily, he neve...