𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

By dracomalfoys_wifeu

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~... More

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 - 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 - 𝓐 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯-𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓷
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 - 𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 - 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓵𝓾𝓼
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 - 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 - 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 - 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 - 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 - 𝓐𝔀𝓴𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 - 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 - 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13 - 𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14 - 𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓸𝓪𝓭
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15 - 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16 - 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17 - 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18 - 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19 - 𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭
𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖑 ❤
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20 - 𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21 - 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓭
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22 - 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23 - 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24 - 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25 - 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭
𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 - 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓼

6.3K 178 518
By dracomalfoys_wifeu

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫,

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲.

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"Shhh! You'll wake her up!"

"Isn't that what we're trying to do?"

"Should we carry her to her bed?"

"Her pajamas are cute"

"Hush you moron."

"Why'd she fall asleep here?"

"Let's just lift her up to her room."

"Can we just leave her here?"

"Shut up, Astoria."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw different eyes looking at me, "How long have you guys been standing there?" I yawned.

"I'm out." Astoria said while walking towards the girl's dormitory.

"Not that long." Goyle and Crabbe offered me their hands to help me stand, "Thank you but I think I'll head to bed now."

They nodded their heads and said good night, "Y/n, can we talk?" Draco asked me.

I nodded my head slowly and followed him to his dorm. I sat on his bed and looked at him, "Yes?"

"Why are you ignoring me?" he said while taking a seat beside me, "I'm not. You're talking to Astoria and I don't want to intrude." I gave him my best fake smile.

He seemed to believe it since he nodded and smiled at me, "Okay, I was worried for a bit."

I nodded my head and an awkward silence consumed us, "I'll head to my dorm now."

"Stay here for the night?" he blurted out just as I was about to leave the room.

I turned to look at him, "Pardon?"

"Stay here for the night, we don't have classes yet tomorrow so we can sleep in." he said more confidently, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I-I -uh- sure?" I stuttered, he grinned at me then prepared the bed, "I'll go get some stuff from my dorm and inform the girls."

He nodded his head and I walked over to the dorm I shared with Pansy and Daphne. They were seated on their beds, "How'd it go?" Daphne smiled softly at me.

"He wants me to stay the night there." I mumbled. Daphne chocked on saliva and Pansy dropped whatever she was holding.

They then turned to each other and squealed, "OUR SHIP IS ABOUT TO SAIL!"

They grabbed me by my arm and sprayed my perfume on me then combed my hair, "We'll wait for you here in the morning." Daphne winked at me.

"Now go!" Pansy pushed me to the door, "Wait- my pillow." They handed me my pillow and pushed me out the door.

As they were about to close the door, their heads popped out and they yelled out, "Fetus Deletus!"

I blushed and walked into the boy's room. Blaise and Theodore were already there and were laying on their beds.

"Hey, y/n. What are you doing here?" Theodore smiled at me before I could answer, Draco came out of the bathroom and said, "I invited her to stay the night. Come, princess."

I walked towards him while softly smiling at the two boys who looked like they saw me with two heads.

We walked over to his bed and I placed the pillow on the left side of the bed.

"I can't sleep on the right side." I said sheepishly. He chuckled then nodded, "It's okay. Lie down so we can sleep."

I laid down on the left side and turned away from him, I felt him lie down beside me and grab my waist to pull me closer.

The other boys turned off the lights and started to doze off, Draco leaned closer to me and whispered, "Why are you avoiding me?"

I turned to look at him, "I already told you."

"Seems like somethings missing." Draco shrugged a bit and pulled me closer.

"That was everything." I stared into his eyes, his eyes traveled downwards and were flickering between my eyes and lips.

"Do you like Astoria?" I asked him curiously, as I asked that question, his eyes brightened and he had a small smile on his face, "Yea, I think." he said.

𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 #1

I turned to face away from him and muttered a 'good night'

Is this what I want? To suffer through all this?

I doubt he even cares about me. I'll wait for more signs before I make a decision.

I turned to check if Draco was asleep, his eyes were closed and he looked so peaceful. His platinum blonde hair was covering his eyes slightly.

I slowly stood up and walked towards the door and left for my dorm.

I walked in and lied down on my bed, Pansy and Daphne were already asleep so I went on asleep.

-Morning-

I woke up rather early and decided to get dressed in casual clothing since there were no classes today.

I grabbed the book I'm currently reading and walked towards the great hall. A few students are awake and just chatting.

I sat at the head of the Slytherin table and started reading my book, a glass of pumpkin juice floated towards me.

I looked up and saw a house-elf bringing me a bowl of fruits, "Thank you." I smiled at the elf.

"You're welcome, your majesty." He bowed and walked back into the kitchen.

I continued reading my book when I felt a presence beside me, I turned and saw Potter glaring at me, "Well if it isn't the spoilt brat?" he spat

I sighed and placed my book on the table carefully, "Leave me alone, Potter."

"God, you're so annoying. No wonder Malfoy avoids you." I looked at him confused, "Stop being a weirdo and buzz off."

"Don't call me a weirdo, Adler." I rolled my eyes and ate a fruit cube, "You want one?" I offered him the bowl and he looked at me confused.

"I'm being mean to you and you offer me a fruit cube?" he looked at me as if I had grown 2 heads, "It's rude if I eat and let you watch."

He nodded and walked away. I shrugged and proceeded to read my book until I felt a presence in front of me,

"Why'd you leave last night?" I looked up and locked eyes with silvery-grey eyes, "I saw no reason for me to stay." I shrugged.

"You're changing, why?" He asked me, I decided to tell him but before I could say anything Astoria walked over and caught his attention.

"Draco! We're going to have a picnic later, you should join us!" Astoria said and Draco turned his attention to her, fully forgetting that I was here.

𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 #2

I sighed and finished my fruit bowl and juice then walked towards the trees outside.

I sat down under the tree and saw a familiar owl flying towards me. I extended my arm and allowed him to rest there while I took the letter, I then handed him a treat and he flew off.

I opened the letter and recognized the handwriting of my mom.

To my dearest love,

Liking someone is complicated, eh? I know you're smart enough to see the signs, my love.

It was like when I met your father, he was dating a girl from Hufflepuff at that time, I liked him a lot and thought that it won't work out since the girl was somewhat perfect, but here we are, ruling a kingdom with two beautiful children.

Give it time, my love. Just don't ignore the signs, okay?

That Malfoy boy will come around soon, I'm sure. But if he doesn't,

Feelings don't always connect, and that doesn't make you less of a person, or unworthy of love.

Rejection doesn't mean you're not enough.

Protect your heart, beautiful.

P.s. I haven't told your father since he might rip Malfoy's throat out and end their bloodline.

Love always,

Mommy Hera Adler.

I smiled and inserted the letter in my book and looked at the sky.

My mother always knew what to say to make me feel better.

"Y/n! We've been looking for you all over the place. Malfoy told us you didn't spend the night in their room. Are you okay?" I turned to look at the person talking and saw Pansy and Daphne walking towards me,

"I'm fine. I'm just trying to look at the signs and protect myself." I smiled at them, Daphne pulled me into a hug, "I feel so bad that this is happening to you. If I could just make Astoria disappear, I would." I patted her back and shook my head.

"Let's go to eat?" Pansy suggested and pulled us to the great hall.

I walked to my usual seat beside Draco but before I could sit down, Astoria shoved me a bit and sat down.

I looked at her then at Draco who gave me a small smile and shrug.

𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 #3

"Come sit over here, y/n." Daphne patted the seat beside her. Pansy smiled at me and ate her food.

I sat down beside Daphne and ate in silence, "What are we doing today?" Blaise asked the group.

"I have to go somewhere after eating" I informed them after I finished my food,

"Oh, where are you going?" Theodore looked at me curiously.

"Snogging someone in the back of the library." Daphne, Pansy, Blaise, and Goyle chocked on their food and looked at me wide-eyed.

"I'm kidding! I have to look for a book in the library." I smiled and stood up, "I'll see the rest of you later?"

They nodded their heads and bid me goodbye.

I walked into the library and smiled at the librarian and walked to the back of the room.

I was walking around, looking for the book when I felt a hand on my waist. I was about to pull out my wand when I was turned around and saw the silvery-grey eyes look at me.

"Hey..?" Instead of answering me he placed his lips on mine and pulled me closer, I went stiff for a moment but then kissed him back.

He pulled away and grinned at me, "See you in the common room, princess." He kissed my head then walked away.

The fuck just happened?

I got the book I was looking for and checked it out.

I was still trying to process what happened.

Why did he kiss me? What on earth does this mean for us? He likes Astoria right?

Or maybe he said he likes her to make me jealous!

The thought had me smiling and when I opened the door to the common room, I was greeted with a sight that ultimately broke my heart.

The group was on the couches looking at something by the stairs, wide-eyed.

I looked over and saw,

Draco kissing Astoria.

𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 #4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.2K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...
16.1K 800 18
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
2M 52.5K 73
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
25.7K 503 29
Hermione and Draco has been childhood friends, but when Lucius, Draco's father,erased Hermione and Draco memory and make her thinks that she's a Mudb...