Camila Cabello Imagines (gxg)

By gayforddlovato

Camila Cabello x female reader imagines. All written by me unless otherwise stated. Enjoy! 🥰 Message me for... More

Dating Camila would include
"i miss you"
"Say the words and i'll come home"
you can't sleep
first kiss
you're sick
you're tired
you have an anxiety attack
you have a nightmare
Secret admirer (requested)
cuddles to help you warm up
She carries you to bed
mistletoe
you have a migraine
she can't sleep
you get bit by a shark (requested)
you get bit by a shark - part two (requested)
you pass out
she takes care of you after you have surgery (requested)
she saves you (requested)
you're scared of the dark (requested)
your parents kick you out when you come out to them (requested)
you get sick in the middle of the night (requested)
asthma attacks (requested)
life is tough but so are you (requested)
she comes home to find you asleep
you surprise her on tour
she wakes you up with kisses
she comes home from tour on your birthday
koala hugs to get your attention (requested)
family day (requested)
welcome to the family (requested)
she sings you to sleep
you want her attention
waking her for cuddles
lucky (requested)

she won't let go when you hug her

2.2K 90 3
By gayforddlovato

The airport was crowded as you stood in the middle. You tried to block out the loud chatter as you looked around, standing on your tiptoes to try to get a better look at everyone arriving.

You're trying to be patient. Trying to resist the urge to pull out your phone and text Camila again and again about where she was and if her plane has landed yet. But it's almost impossible with how excited you feel!

It's been two long months since you last saw her and it's hard to be patient when you've been waiting for this day to come for what feels like an eternity by now.

Your phone chimed in your back pocket and your pulse began to race when you pulled it out to see a text from Camila that said, "I'm here!"

You stood on your tiptoes once more as your hands started to tremble. Your teeth sank into your lip and you looked all around quickly, until you saw her face.

Your breath hitched in your throat when your eyes locked. She froze on her feet and stared at you for only a moment, before she had no other choice but to drop her bags onto the floor to welcome you into her arms.

She squealed when you jumped into them, laughing when your grip around her was strong from the very moment you held onto her.

"Oh I've missed you!" She grinned. "And I'm guessing you missed me too, right?" She teased but really, she loved how tightly you were holding on. She loved the way your legs were wrapped around her waist and your arms around her neck and how she could feel your warm breath tickling her skin.

"So much," you whispered. Your heart was so full you thought it might burst. "It's so good to hold onto you again. Two months without you is torture. I've missed you holding me."

"I missed holding you. I love you."

You tried to pull away, but her arms around your back tightened, keeping you against her chest.

"Camila," you giggled adorably, melting her heart.

"What? You said you missed me holding you. Well, I'm not letting you go then!"

You playfully wiggled in her arms, but you weren't trying all that hard to escape. Because, in all honesty, you were loving this moment too much to complain.

"Okay?" She checked, smiling.

"I'm okay with that. Hug me, hold me as long as you want to. It's all I've been wanting since the moment you left."

She nodded, kissing your head softly.

"Me too, baby. I'm so happy to be home again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
27.6K 1K 15
requested 💗 Female Reader Imagines With Shuhua of (G)I-DLE Requests are open! No smut or personal imagines will ever be written, but you're more tha...
199K 8.4K 50
requested 💗 Hello, lovelies! Welcome to my book of Chaeryeong of ITZY Imagines! -these imagines are female reader only. I will happily accept reque...
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...