ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Sal...

By softballtayy7

Electra Gilbert, lives in the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. Her parents are now dead from a brutal ca... More

ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Pilot
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) The Old Comet
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Friday's Bite
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Family Ties Together
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) The Girls Who Are Lost
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Haunted
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Lot of Candles
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Repeating History
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Turning Point
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Road Trip
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Unpleasant
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Damned Children
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Once Fooled
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Good Men
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Gone With The Neighborhood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Allow The Right One In
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) It's Under Control
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Little Miss Mystic
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Brothers By Blood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Isobel
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Founder's Day -Finale-!

ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) You're Undead?

29.1K 404 94
By softballtayy7

I woke up the next morning thinking about everything that happened yesterday. From Tyler coming to my door, to Caroline with bite marks on her body. I still couldn't believe that Caroline was still with Damon, when he bites her!

It confused me. Why would anyone put up with that abuse? It just didn't make any sence. I sat up and grabbed my diary off the table beside my bed. I opened it and began to write.

Dear Diary,

Things have been getting different. . . I can't say for better or for worse yet but things are changing. Tyler and I have more problems now. I mean he hit me! He might not have ment it but none the less he did. And Caroline with all of the bite marks on her body it just confuses me! Caroline is still with Damon even though he is hurting her. It just doesn't make any sence. And she is all messed up in the head, and I just don't know. There have also been a lot of animal attacks this year. But Elena and I are closer...Everything is different that is for sure. And for better or for worse change is what I wished for... And I got it.

- Electra Gilbert

I set my diary down and uncovered myself from my covers and then walked to my bathroom which connected to Jeremys room. I opened the door and there stood Vicki Donavin brushing her teeth. My eyes grew wide.

"I'm sorry. I'm almost done." Vicki said to me her mouth full of toothpaste.

"It's ok. Take your time." I said to her backing out of the bathroom and closing the door. Confusion consumed me until realization hit me... Jeremy.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen where I saw Elena and Jenna siting at the table.

"Guys are you aware of what is going on upstairs?" I asked them in a hushed tone. Elena looked at me confused and Jenna nodded.

"What's going on upstairs?" Elena asked me.

"Jeremy plus Vicki same bed." I said to her, her eyes grew wide and then she sighed annoyed. Elena turned to Jenna.

"And you have no objection?" Elena asked Jenna.

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." Jenna said. I simply nodded and took the seat next to her since Elena got up to get cereal.

"Oh and just so you two know. I won't be home for dinner." Jenna stated.

"Ooo, so you are actually gonna do it. Your going to go out with Logan." Elena said in a cooing voice. I giggled at Elena.

"I'm going to show up and torture him. Yes." Jenna said, and then continued turning to Elena. "And have you heard from Stefan?" Jenna asked Elena.

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago." Elena said setting down the milk she was pouring. "Hi, Elena, I urh have something I have to do, I'll a explain it in a few days." Elena said mimicing Stefan's voice which was quiet good. Jenna and I giggled.

"Have you called him?" I asked Elena.

"Nope, not going to either." Elena replied sighing at the end.

"So your ok with everything?" I asked Elena. Elena slammed down the milk carton.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it.I'm not gonna cry about it either. I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought. What am I gonna write? Honestly, I am not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." Elena said shoving cereal into her mouth after.

"Ok.Wow.." I mumbled.

"I'll be fine." Elena said walking away with her cereal leaving Jenna and I speechless.

I saw Caroline walking down the hall acting as if nothing happened. It was weird.

"The Sexy Subs Car Wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones that can pull off a bikini. I want in your face, Sexy, I mean it's a fundraiser for god's sake." Caroline said to her fallowers as she was passing out flyers.

I turned back to Bonnie and Lenna. Who also had shocked looks on their faces. It was as if she was perfectly fine?

"What the hell? It's like nothing happened." I said to them.

"She's in denial." Bonnie stated looking back over to perfectly fine Caroline.

"Hey." Stefan said from behind us.

"Hey, ya know I gotta go.Be somewhere right now." Bonnie said walking away from us. Elena and I exchanged agrivated looks and then Elena wouldn't look at Stefan until he spoke.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called." Stefan said to Elena.

"No worry's I will live." Elena said.

"I was dealing with Damon." That made my eyes dart to him.

"And did you deal with Damon?" I asked Stefan in a harsh tone.

"Yes, yeah." Stefan said to Elena and I.

"For four days." Elena asked hurt in her expression.

"You have every right to be upset with me. But can I explain it all to you? Please." Stefan asked Elena pleadingly. Elena looked to me for help and I nodded. He was the one thing that was getting her through Mom and Dad's death. She couldn't just let him go.

"Sure. When?" Elena asked Stefan.

"I gotta be home after school. But the grill 4o'clock?" Stefan asked Elena.

"Ok." Elena said.

"Thanks." Stefan replied. Then I heard heels click and I turned to see Caroline.

"Stefan. Where's Damon. He has some serious apologizing to do." Caroline said smiling boldly.

"He's gone, Caroline." Stefan said to Caroline but then his eyes flashed to me. I looked down quickly. I felt a pain in my chest when Stefan said he was gone but I had no clue why?

"When is he coming back?" Caroline asked, hope written all over her face.

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan said, and again it sounded like it was to me and Caroline. And then he walked away leaving a pain in my chest.

"This is a good thing Caroline." Elena said to Caroline resting her hand on her shoulder.

"I know that." Caroline replied in a dead tone. Which was the way I felt.

Was it really a good thing?

Later that night after Elena came home from the grill after meeting with Stefan and she just seemed off. Like something was bothering her. I would aske her what was wrong and she would always reply nothing.

I walked upstairs and saw her writing in her diary and looking well confused. I decided to confront her and really find out what was wrong.

I walked into her room and sat beside her on her bed.

"Lena what's wrong?"I asked her yet again.

"Nothing Lec." She said avoiding eye contact with me. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.

"Seriously Lena? I'm your twin! I know you better than yourself sometimes. So I am going to ask you again. What's wrong?" I asked her looking her strait in the eyes.

"Stefan. Stefan is what's wrong." Elena said sadly. Then she looked at me. "What do you think of him?" Elena asked me regarding Stefan.

"Honestly. He seems like a nice guy that is hiding something." I said to her. She giggled which confused me.

"That's practically the same thing Matt said." Elena said, I laughed.

"Well, I think that too. And he just is so secretive and The Mystery Guy.. And is always sneaking off to somewhere and I just don't know. And today at the grill there was this guy who said he knew Stefan and quote 'He hasn't aged a day'." Elena said to me.

"Well maybe he meant that he knew him maybe a year or two ago and Stefan just looks the same." I said shrugging trying to help her feel better.

"No, Stefan seemed like he didn't know him." Elena said.

"Well then I have no clue." I said to her.

"I just don't know what to do? I don't want more secrets and pain in my life Lectra." Elena said to me tears briming in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug as she cried softly.

She couldn't take anymore. And I knew that her crying wasn't just because of Stefan. But because of everything, Mom and Dad's death, Jeremy doing drugs and just the stress that she has had.

"Its ok." I said. "I will help you through everything and anything. You can tell me and talk to me about anything." I said to her. Elena pulled away and wiped away her tears and smeared makeup and then smiled.

"I know I can." She said to me. I returned the smile.

"Lets go downstairs and get you some ice cream." I said to her. She giggled and nodded.

Everything will be ok...

Later on after Elena and I ate ice cream and talked about or sorrows I was completely depressed. I talked to her about Tyler and how I can't pretend to be mad at him anymore. And how I was upset and hurt about Damon leaving. It just depressed me.

"You ok?" Jeremy asked from my doorway. I didn't feel like turning to look at him.

"Is Vicki in there?" I asked sighing loudly.

"Don't answer a question with another question...Maybe. What's wrong with you?" He asked me.

"I'm depressed." I stated.

"Well, you should just stay there then." Jeremy said. I sat strait up and looked at him. He laughed.

"Maybe I will go downstairs.." I said to him trying to move past him.

"No, Stefan is making dinner for Elena. You know them time." Jeremy said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Them time?" I asked still giggling.

"Well what do you want me to say?" Jeremy asked grinning at me.

"Oh just nevermind." I said jumping back on my bed.

"Oh well then I just won't give you..." Jeremy started but I cut him off.

"Give me what?" I asked him

"This." He said tossing me a bag of dove chocolate.

"Thank you!" I said jumping off the bed and hugging him.

"Your welcome. I remembered when you said they could always cheer you up so I thought it was worth a shot to make both my older sisters happy." He said to me.

"Your the best Jer." I said.

"I know. Now if you'll excuse me." He said grinning as he turned to go back to his room. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. Sometimes little things can make you happy. I thought as I put the chocolate in my mouth.

Finally I was at the Sexy Subs Car Wash which of course I had to help at. I wore a pink and black bikini with a pink tank top and jean shorts. Elena was the lucky one and gets to handle the payments and everything while I have to walk in my bikini and shorts and wash cars.

"No friend discounts, no freebies, no pay you laters. We are not running a charity here." Caroline said to Elena.

"No we are not." Elena said responding to Caroline's rude instructions.

"Hi." Stefan said coming up from behind Elena and I like he always does.

"Hey." Elena said standing up next to Stefan.

"The event is called Sexy Suds you know." Caroline said rudely to Stefan since he was wearing a black sweat jacket and jeans.

Caroline walked away and I sighed turning back to Elena and Stefan.

"Sorry about her. Guess I should go not all of us get to work the money." I said giggling.

I decided to clean cars with Bonnie at least if we were doing it together it could be kinda fun. Tiki walked up to us and then turned to Bonnie.

"Sweeper duty." She said to her.

"What?" I asked in a confused tone.

"We have to clean the pavement." She stated.

"It's a car wash, by definition the pavements clean." Bonnie stated to her.

"But not dry." She said.

"And she is doing this why?" I asked.

"Caroline bailed, so that leaves me in charge." She stated.

"She handed Bonnie the broom and then walked away. We glared at her. Bonnie looked down at the ground at a puddle of water. At first I didn't think anything by it until I felt steam rising. I looked down at the water to see it evaporating.

"Bonnie?" I asked barley a whisper.

I looked at the steaming water and then saw it burst into flames. It traveled to the blue car which had two large puddles in front of it.

"Bonnie." I said louder. "Bonnie!" I yelled at her then Stefan came from behind and shook her. She snapped out of her trance.

"What just happened?" She asked Stefan and I.

"You were in a trance." I choaked out.

"Did I do this?" She asked.

"I think so. Yea." Stefan replied.

"Nobody else saw, did they?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Just us." I replied.

"Don't tell anybody, please." Bonnie asked us. We both nodded. Then Bonnie hurried away.

Did she do that? How could she do that it's not possible right?

Later that night. Was strange, Elena was acting even weirder than before. She wouldn't talk to me or anyone. She seemed frightened but I had no clue what about. It made me feel uneasy.

I laid on my bed and stared at the celing. I heard a car start up outside so I got up and walked to the window. I saw a very freaked out Elena in the car. She looked at me and half smiled but I knew it was fake. She pulled out of the driveway fast and drove fast away.

What was going on?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
56.2K 1.4K 26
IN WHICH two rivals who can't stand one another, can't seem to get away from each other. extended description inside (...xavier thorpe x fem oc) (...
152K 3.2K 57
Agent 'Storm' Emmerson is the only female guard on the arc, she also happens to be the most feared and disciplined guard of them all. The elite. Sto...
363K 12K 47
What can I tell you about the 90s? Well, not much. I know that Kurt Cobain died in that decade. I know the Soviet Union collapsed in that decade. I k...