Family Love Is Forever

By RuVineet

[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives wit... More

|Character Aesthetics |
|Covers|
Chapter - 1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter - 3 : Sweet Moment
Chapter - 4 : The Accident
Chapter - 5 : His Happiness
Chapter - 6 : Conversing
Chapter - 7 : Her Thoughts
Chapter - 8 :His Anger
Chapter - 9 : Birthday Party
Chapter - 10 : Conversations
Chapter - 11 : Moments
Chapter - 12 : Surprise & Meeting
Chapter - 13 : Dinner Treat
Chapter - 14 : Conversations
Chapter - 15 : Meeting And Talking
Chapter - 16 : The Trip
Chapter - 17 : Thoughts
Chapter - 18 : On The Trip
Chapter - 19 : Togetherness
Chapter - 20 : Her Worries
Chapter - 21 : Thoughts & Conversations
Chapter - 22 : Thoughts
Chapter - 23 : Day Out
Chapter - 24 : Her Past
Chapter - 25 : Happy Memories
Chapter - 27 : Her Care
Chapter - 28 : Conversing
Chapter - 29 : Conversing ~ 2
Chapter - 30 : Thoughts
Chapter - 31 : Meeting Family
Chapter - 32 : Moments
Chapter - 33 : Thoughts
Chapter - 34 : Realisation & Confession
Chapter - 35 : Pure Love
Chapter - 36 : Acceptance
Chapter - 37 : Wedding
Chapter - 38 : Love Moments
Chapter - 39 : Happiness All Around
Chapter - 40 : Epilogue
Family Love||Bonus Chapter

Chapter - 26 : Moments

152 13 22
By RuVineet

Next Morning, Vineet wakes up with a knock on the door. He wakes up and opens the door, and finds Ansh on the door. It's just 7:30 in the morning , and the boy is awake. The boy jumps on him while the latter holds him in his arms.

"Good morning Uncle!" saying so, he kisses on his cheek.

Vineet smiles at the warm wish. He makes him sit on the bed and at the same time, the boy forwards something towards him.

"Ye maine aapke liye banaya." Ansh says and forwards something.

Vineet is pleasantly surprised at the thing. It is made with two name initials, A and V. It's glittery and  a hook is added in the same, transforming it into a key chain.  He knows it's made out of the glue gun. He remembers, Anamika and Ansh on a shop while they were strolling and outside the London eye. He must have got that gun and now he's giving it to him.

"Aapko acha laga?" Ansh asks while looking at him keenly.

"Ye toh bahut pyara hai". Vineet says smearing the boy's head.

Ansh smiles widely.

"Ansh ne banaya, glue gun se. Isko aap apne paas rakhna hamesha,  aur Ansh ko yaad karna. Ek aur bhi banaya. Aap dekhoge?" Ansh asks innocently.

Vineet smiles at his innocence. He agrees and Ansh begins to pull him holding his hand.

"Chalo mere sath. Ansh aapko ye dene aaya tha,lekin baaki sab room mein hai. Chalo!" he says.

"Acha aap jao, main fresh hoke aata hoon." Vineet says.

"Fir hum ghumne jayenge?" he asks.

"Haan bilkul. Aap apni mumma se kahiye wo ready ho jaye.". Vineet says.

Ansh nods his head multiple times and runs out of the room while Vineet smiles at the boy. He then moves into the washroom and after a shower he dresses up casually and moves towards Anamika's room after locking his. He knocks on the door and Ansh opens the door. He finds Anamika pouring coffee in cups while Ansh shows him other creations of the glue gun. He's pretty excited about what he has created.

"Ansh, pehle milkshake khatm kijiye!" Anamika says.

"Ansh pi lega" the boy says, still busy with the glue gun.

"Jaldi se khatm karo, tabhi hum ghumne jayenge na!" Vineet says.

Ansh looks at him and finishes the glass in one go and that makes the other two laugh.

"Maine finish karliya. Abhi aap log jaldi karo, fir hum ghumne jayenge." The boy looks at the two.

Vineet smiles, they finish their breakfast and coffee and leave the hotel. They take a cab to Buckingham Palace. And from there, they had to visit the zoo, for which Ansh is quite excited. It's Ansh and Vineet who are quite fast and Anamika is following them. She has a smile on her lips, she's admiring both Ansh and Vineet. Her trance is broken when Ansh calls her. They are leaving the Palace, and the boy demands for a picture to be clicked outside the Palace. Anamika hesitates and asks him to get clicked with Vineet. The boy agrees and they get a few pictures clicked and at thr same time, Ansh pulls Anamika holding her hand, and he also holds Vineet's hand. He asks them to smile while the photographer clicks their pictures.

Vineet pays the money and takes the pictures. They then move to visit the museum. The day passes in a blur.

It's almost evening when they are returning towards the hotel. The three smiling faces make sure that they had a lot of fun. As they reach near to the hotel, the weather starts to change. It's suddenly cloudy. Ansh is thrilled to see the sudden change, the black clouds covering the sky. He chuckles cutely and that only makes Anamika smile.

Suddenly, it begins to rain, and Ansh chuckles. Anamika rushes up the stairs of the hotel.

"Ansh, Jaldi aao!" she calls.

"Noo! Ansh ko bheegna hain." He says.

"Nahi Ansh! Beta, tabiyat kharab ho jayegi." Anamika says.

"No! Ansh ko bheegna hai aur vo bhi abhi." the boy retorts.

"Aap hi samjhaiye! Aapki hi sunega ye!" Anamika says looking at Vineet.

He smiles lightly at her and holds Ansh's hand and moves into the garden, where there are few other people as well. Anamika is shocked to see his move. The frown on her face is replaced with a smile, seeing the two souls enjoying the rains. She sits on the stairs admiring them. An hour later, the rains stop and they enter the hotel, up to their rooms.

"Aap bhi bachon ki tarah bheegne lage!" Anamika says.

"Ansh ka mann tha!" Vineet replies with a smile.

"Aapne usey bahut bigaad dia hai. Ab meri nahi sunega wo." Anamika pouts as she opens the door to her room.

"Ansh sunta hai! Aap gussa nahi karo!" Ansh retorts making the other two laugh.

Vineet moves to his room to dry up and  change. They had their dinner together, and then retired to their rooms.

Next Morning, Anamika and Ansh wake up and She makes Ansh ready and sends him to wake up Vineet. But the boy returns back making a sad face that his uncle isn't opening the door. Anamika gets worried and asks for a duplicate key for Vineet's room. She opens the door and is shocked to see the scenario, which only makes her worried.

To Be Continued.

What worried Anamika?

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 90 9
A story of Family love ❤️😍 Three Different Families, who connect through their children. How do they help each other in tough times and how they cel...
494K 30.2K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
10K 905 26
COMPLETED They are one happy family. Anamika is darling daughter of her parents. Things changed when she gets to know that her mother is expecting a...
2.6K 234 18
COMPLETED! His Parents were dominating him, he was silent because of his wife and son.. Later he learn a truth which shattered him!! What will he do...