dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ kลtarล is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

โœฆ
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

07

7.1K 281 431
By kenme0w

"SO...ARE WE REALLY going to that party?" Kuroo asked Bokuto while sitting on the couch inside Bokuto's penthouse. Kuroo was inside Bokuto's penthouse ever since Bokuto came back from driving Akaashi to his house.

Bokuto leaned his back on the couch and didn't let his eyes move away from the television where a certain movie is playing.

"I don't know, people might know us." Bokuto responded in a calm tone.

"Yeah right, but that's Oikawa we're talking about he knew how to manage a party where our identities will get hidden. Everything the guests saw inside, will never get publicize."

"You want to go? Kuroo?" Bokuto asked.

Kuroo nods. "I'll invite Kenma too."

Bokuto immediately looked at Kuroo with an obvious smirk on his face. "Of course~~ You'll invite Kenma ~~Hehe.." He teases.

"Err? What's with you, Kenma and I are just best of friends." Kuroo immediately defended.

"I thought we are the best of friends!" Bokuto says.

"Kenma was the first, so you're just second!"

"Ew, meanie Kuroo." Bokuto just pouted and continued watching the film.

"Oi...anyway, how's everything going on with you and Akaashi?" Kuroo asked Bokuto in a low tone of voice.

Bokuto immediately smiled and changed the direction of his body, fully facing Kuroo with an obvious happy and enthusiastic energy plastered all over his face. He's super obviously happy that they are going to talk about Akaashi now.

Kuroo immediately frowned.

"Hey hey, Akaashi is kinda secretive y'know! But seriously! He's really really pretty, Kuroo! I've never seen anyone so beautiful like that! Even the way he speaks is so formal and beautiful, he can be anyone he wanted! He's so pretty..." Bokuto kept on complementing Akaashi, not even answering Kuroo's question.

"Ah, you're describing him again Bokuto. I've heard that already a loooot of times, you already complemented that guy multiple times to me." Kuroo says, while looking at Bokuto with his unimpressed eyes.

"Well...you know...he's just really beautiful that I'd like to remind every person I know how beautiful he is." Bokuto said shyly while averting his eyes from Kuroo.

"Seriously?"

Bokuto chuckled and smacked Kuroo's shoulder lightly. "Now now, Kuroo! Don't be so salty about it hehe, maybe you should meet him too! We can compliment him together! Ha! Ha!"

Kuroo face palms as he look at Bokuto. "You said he's secretive, why?"

"Hmm? Well..recently as we hangout frequently everytime I ask him a question about himself or his past, he always avoids it! Like always!" Bokuto suddenly remembers how many times Akaashi avoided his question.

"Last time I asked him which high-school he went before, he just avoided it." Bokuto added.

"Come on, you can't blame him why would he spill private information to a complete stranger like you to him? You just met recently, of course he wouldn't spill the beans to you!" Kuroo told Bokuto.

"Hmmm, true but are school informations really that private?" Bokuto asked Kuroo with an innocent face. "I mean..everyone knows I came from Fukurodani and you from Nekoma."

Kuroo sighed once again. "We are known, of course they're going to be curious about our background informations. Maybe some of them even know the brand of underwear you're using." Kuroo laughs, with his weird way.

"No! Totally creepy! Why would they be curious with my underwear?" Bokuto asked with confusion.

Kuroo chuckled. "I was just kidding! Did you really take that seriously?"

Bokuto just pouted and continued watching the film.

"Anyway...you have a week left before your schedule will be bombarded once again." Kuroo chuckled, annoying Bokuto the most. It's like Kuroo is provoking Bokuto.

Bokuto frowns. "You don't have to remind me."

"You're already lucky to have a 2-weeks break, you know Lev is really really packed up with schedules right now." Kuroo told Bokuto.

"I feel bad for him, but that also means that he's getting a lot more popular than before." Bokuto sighed. "I was like that too when I was a rookie in the field, but as time passes there won't be much schedules than before, but still it's a lot."

"I wonder if Akaashi's also busy with his work.." Bokuto whispers, which Kuroo obviously heard.

"You said he's a photographer right?"

Bokuto nods. "He is, but he doesn't shoot people."

Kuroo laughed because of the words Bokuto chose. "Why? Is he uncomfy with it?"

"I don't know, he really didn't talk about himself you know. I'm the one who usually talks a lot." Bokuto responded.

"True. Maybe he's just cautious, I'm telling you again. You guys just met recently, so it's normal for him to avoid sharing personal informations and you also, should stop telling too much. Or else it might be used against you."

Bokuto immediately looked at Kuroo again with a furrowed expression.

"I know Akaashi! He will never do that!" Bokuto defended.

"Wow...you're so sure about him Bo. You should be careful, you know your reputation," Kuroo reminded Bokuto.

"And it's not like I'll abruptly spill some serious info about me to Akaashi, I'll only tell him the ones that can be found in the internet." Bokuto said.

Kuroo chuckled. "Wow, you really used your head this time huh? Yep! That's good, you should just keep it like that, refrain from sharing too personal info."

"And if you really want to know something about him, you know you can just ask someone from your team right? You're already popular, you can do whatever you want." Kuroo adds.

Bokuto shook his head. "No way, that's creepy. Imagine it being done to you, it's so creepy."

"It is done to us all the times though," Kuroo laughed again.

"True." Bokuto just laughed.

The whole afternoon, Kuroo and Bokuto spend their time just watching films and talk about the most random thing they could ever think of. Bokuto likes the normal day in his life, no hectic schedule and consecutive works, just him being himself.

"Say..Kuroo, if Akaashi and I started dating do you think it will be okay?" Bokuto asked, opening a random topic again.

"Non-showbiz boyfriend?" Kuroo chuckled. "Perchance, it'll be good for you and bad for Akaashi if your fans will know."

"Then a secret relationship! Will it work?"

"Why? Do you have plans on dating Akaashi?" Kuroo asked, if he was younger he would probably tease Bokuto about it but Bokuto has never talk about the people he likes before, it's a first for Kuroo. So he opt not to.

"I really think I'm catching feelings for him," Bokuto mumbled.

"Just observe first, don't act carelessly. You don't know him too much, Bo." Kuroo reminded again.

"Yep! I sure will. Oh! And, we should eat first before going to Oikawa's party, I don't want to eat Oikawa's food there." Bokuto tells Kuroo.

"What do you want to eat?" Kuroo asked.

"How about you?" Bokuto asked Kuroo back.

"Fish."

"Meat."

Kuroo and Bokuto looked at each other's direction at the same time.

"No, let's eat fish." Kuroo said with finalisation.

"No!!! I want meaaaat!" Bokuto whined.

Kuroo deadpanned and sighed. He stared at the space for a while before coming up with a reason for Bokuto to eat fish.

"You lack docosahexaenoic, Bo. Eating fish has that nutrient." Kuroo smiled at Bokuto.

Bokuto looked at Kuroo with a confused expression, but at the same time he looked enlightened with the word Kuroo just spoke.

"I don't know, what that is, but it sounds healthy! So yeah! Let's it fish!" Kuroo managed to win over Bokuto, and sighed in relief. Kuroo doesn't know how to handle Bokuto's different side, so he's avoiding it always.

1 hour before the party starts Akaashi woke up from his sleep with Konoha standing in front of him with his hands on his waist, like he's already ready to scold Akaashi for sleeping that long because they might get late at the party.

"Finally! You're awake! Now get ready, we need to leave 40 minutes after, and you need to drive okay?" Konoha grinned at Akaashi.

Akaashi just shrugged and detached himself from his bed whilst hearing Konoha's footsteps getting farther and the doors closing.

Akaashi looked at himself at the full body mirror near the door of his walk in closet. For some reason, Akaashi loves dressing up so much. He loves fancy clothes, and love to look elegant and fancy always.

He won't admit that, but he knows he likes it. He doesn't want to admit it.

Minutes later, when Akaashi finishes preparing himself. He wore his contact lenses because he plans on not wearing his glasses today, he actually just wears it at home, sometimes outside too.

Konoha waited for Akaashi at the living room and before Akaashi went outside his room his phone suddenly notified.

He looked at it's screen, and it's from Bokuto.

19:28

b0kuto:
hi akaashi! can we go to
the gym tomorrow, again?

akaashikeiji:
I'm not sure, i am attending some-
thing tonight, and might get home late,
so i might need more sleep.

b0kuto:
hmm, okay! it's fine, just message
me if you'll be able to go or not.
;)

akaashikeiji:
Okay, sure. I will.

b0kuto:
stay safe!

akaashikeiji:
Thank you, Bokuto.
read. 19:37.

The fact that Akaashi will see Bokuto tonight made him conscious of how he looks right now. He once again, took a peak of himself at the mirror, before going out his room.

Akaashi drived all the way to Oikawa and Iwaizumi's home, which is not so far from the subdivision Akaashi is living. Konoha is excited on the way, he kept checking on himself on the mirror and kept asking Akaashi if he looks good enough.

Akaashi just agreed at Konoha to avoid argument with him.

The drive didn't took that long and Akaashi and Konoha already reached Oikawa and Iwaizumi's home.

"I'll just park the car, you go in." Akaashi told Konoha.

"Okay! I'll be greeting Oikawa and Iwaizumi, just find them. I'll be there too." Konoha informed Akaashi.

Akaashi nods, and waited for Konoha to exit the car before driving it on the way to the parking space.

Akaashi saw a lot of cars around already, but it's not too much. It's estimated around 20 cars, so Akaashi assumed that Oikawa's house isn't that crowded afterall.

Majority of the cars parked are, luxury cars. Obviously, owned by rich owners. But only one car got Akaashi's attention.

Bokuto's car. The one he usually use when he goes out alone. So he's already here.

Akaashi exited his car after parking it and went inside Oikawa's house. When he got inside, loud music welcomed his ears but it's a type of loud music that is not annoying.

Thankfully, the party isn't that messy. Maybe, Iwaizumi was the one who prepared this, because if it's Oikawa, there would be a lot of people and they're all dancing or playing some cup games.

It looks like it's a normal party. A celebration party indeed.

"Akaashi! You're really here!" Akaashi heard Oikawa's voice, beside him is Konoha.

Akaashi walked closer to them. "Yeah, Konoha forced me."

Oikawa laughed. "Oh yes! I told him to bring you! Hehe, it's a great opportunity for you to have fun! Plus, the group of people who's invited are the ones whom I am really friends with."

"Not the ones you only chose to befriend to gain some benefit?" I teased him.

Oikawa nervously laugh. "Yeah, let's forget about that. Iwa-chan will scold me again." He said.

"Have fun okay? I'll just entertain the others." Oikawa left.

"Hey, Akaashi can I-"

"If you leave me alone, I'll go home and you'll walk on the way home." Akaashi threatened Konoha.

Konoha gulped hard. "Can we just drink then?"

Akaashi nods. He looked around the area once again, trying to find the person he's looking forward to meet.

He sighed when he failed in searching him.

Where is he anyway?

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 3.8K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
164K 5.1K 51
-๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
12.1K 773 16
๐—  ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ : ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐใ€ ๐—”๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
33.7K 2K 18
โ ๐——๐—ข๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—” ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ? โž ๏ธป ๐Ÿฟ โžค a story wherein y/n , ๐Ÿพ a hop...