Hateful Desire

By 37y1prme

BOOK COVER BY: ceresartsy on tumblr : https://ceresartsy.tumblr.com Tiktok: @dracotikok *SET DURING SCHOOL AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Helen Mccrory
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 11

5.5K 106 94
By 37y1prme

Draco

"Take this one." She says handing me a small cookie to decorate.

"No Lancing, I said that this damn activity could happen, not that I was doing it with you."

"Fine, you are just missing out on all the fun." She shakes her head at me.

I don't respond because I know it will not be fun for me. I watch her slowly put icing on her cookie. I can't help but notice how she has a stupid smile plastered across her face the whole time. I don't know why she is so happy doing these little things.

The Christmas tree decorating really wasn't that much fun at all. I actually hated it. Magic was made for things like this. At least that's how my family sees it. We don't waste time on stupid things like this.

Lancing brought up the other day that her mother was into some muggle activities so it doesn't really surprise me that Lancing likes them too.

"Guess what it is!" Lancing says flipping her cookie over to show me a green blob.

"That's horrific Lancing. I can't even tell what that is." I say to her in shock of how bad her decorating skills are.

"It's a Christmas tree!" She scoffs obviously offended by my comment.

"For as much as you talk about doing this growing up, you're pretty terrible at it thimble." I say with a small laugh.

"I refuse for you to be mean on Christmas." She demands annoyed with me.

"Hate to break it to you, I choose how to act and what to say to whomever, no matter the date." I respond. 

She doesn't answer me. She just gives me a look that tells me she didn't like what I had to say. We stay in a comfortable silence as she decorates more cookies. She makes a snowflake, and a couple of what looks like boxed gifts? I really couldn't tell to be completely honest. I can only go by what she is trying to convince me they are.

"So, what is your basic family Christmas day like? Like when you are with your family...what do you do for it?" Lancing asks me to break our silence.

"Well, we usually wake up and have breakfast together. My mother and father give me a couple gifts, usually books or something. Then we go our separate ways for the day. My father has business and I just go to my room. We end the night with a family lamb roast and then I go to bed. Pretty simple. Why?" I say confused on why she asks. 

"That's really lonely.." She says looking up at me from her cookie.

"I don't think so."

"Why would your father want to work on Christmas? That's the one day a year you are supposed to be with family." She asks with wide eyes.

"I don't know? My father always works." I shrug, not really thinking much into it.

"I don't know, but I would feel very lonely." She says with something behind her words. I can't quite tell what it is though.

I have never felt "lonely" persay on Christmas. I guess for my whole life it has been like that so I have nothing to compare it to. My father is always working and I like to be alone. I don't mind reading in my room or going for a walk.

"Would your friends come over and give you gifts? That is my favorite part." She asks me with a smile.

"Uh, no, not really." I say to her. I'm not sure why she keeps asking these questions? I understand we have different family lives, but why is she so keen on mine?

"What! Would your friends ever come over to hang out or have dinner with your parents?" She asks very interested. A little too interested for my comfort at this point.

"No."

"Why?" She questions looking back up at me.

"The Manor isn't like...a 'people' place. Plus, I just didn't want my friends to come to my house. I liked having separation from them and my family." I say honestly to her. I have never really thought about it but I really didn't like any of my friends coming over.

"Why is that? I feel like that's normal?" She asks with a confused look.

"Fuck, I dont know? Why are you asking me so many damn questions?" I say a little annoyed with fucking fifty questions next to me.

"Sorry, I'm just curious. We are so different and it interests me."

"Well, mind your own damn business.." I say rolling my eyes at her.

"I didn't mean to offend you Malfoy? I'm sorry.." she grows quiet.

It's not that she offended me. It's just that fact she keeps pushing me for answers about my damn childhood. I never thought the way I was raised was weird? It's just my family doesn't have time to make cookies, or decorate trees, or sit around a fire and talk about how much we love each other and can't get enough family time.

"Well, nothing is more offensive than those mess of cookies that you call 'decorated'." I say with a small grin on my face.

"Don't hate on my cookies. Try one. They actually taste pretty good." She says handing me one.

I take a bite of one of her so-called snowflake cookies. It actually does taste okay. I'm surprised they don't taste like fucking cardboard.

"Not terrible." I say as I continue to eat it.

"Okay well, it's getting close to dinner. I'm going to bring the extras down to my common room for the younger students. I have something to show you after dinner, so I will meet you back here." She says to me standing up. I didn't even realize how dark it was getting. I guess time just went by out of nowhere.

"What do you have to show me?" I ask curious about her secret plans.

"Nothing big, just something."

"That is so unhelpful Lancing." I sigh. She gives me a small shrug as she gathers the last of the cookies she made.

"Okay, see you later Malfoy. Wasn't that fun!" She says with a smile as she opens my door to my room.

"Fun is one word to describe it."

She rolls her eyes and leaves quietly. Great, now I'm stuck with this damn tree in my room.

Olivia

I walk to the common room with a handful of decorated cookies. I bet the younger students will appreciate these more than Malfoy did. I have a small feeling he actually enjoyed today. He would never admit it though.

I walk in to see a couple of Gryffindor's sitting by the fire having a small conversation with each other.

"Merry Christmas you guys! I have some cookies for anyone that wants some." I say setting them down on the table next to me.

The younger kids start running to the cookies saying "thank you" as they grab one.

"Lancing?" I look up to see Cormac standing in the doorway of the common room.

"Cormac? What are you doing here?" I ask shocked to see someone my own age besides Malfoy.

"I had my family plans get cancelled. Long story." He says walking over to me.

"Same, well I'm glad someone my age is here." I say with a smile.

I am glad. I needed someone else to be around, I was getting a little stir crazy. I knew I couldn't spend everyday with Malfoy, so I am happy to see Cormac's face. I know Malfoy said he wasn't being a great date at the Fall Ball, but he has always been nice to me.

"Are you headed to dinner?" He asks.

"Yeah actually I am."

"Come, sit with me. Let's catch up!" he says grabbing my hand.

We start walking to the Great Hall together discussing some small talk about our break so far. He explains his parents are living separately right now and their big family plan got ruined because his parents kept arguing about who is bringing what to the dinner. He didn't seem too upset about it though so I didn't push for more information.

We sit together at dinner and I tell him about my break so far. The lack of older students was the main topic of my boring break. While Cormac is talking I look up to see Malfoy looking at us with confusion. He looks back down at his plate when he sees me staring at him.  

"Hey, after dinner would you want to take a small walk around the castle with me? I kind of missed out on spending time with you at the ball because you ...kinda...disappeared." he says looking down.

"I have been meaning to apologize for that Cormac. I am so sorry I left without telling you. I had a huge fight with Dean and I just wanted to go home. I am really sorry." I say honestly. I have felt bad about that, I guess I never really had a chance to talk to him about it because I was so worried about Dean and I since then.

"It's alright, I understand. So? Take a walk with me?" He says with a smile on his face.

"Okay, a short one. I have to get to bed after, I'm pretty tired." I say to him. I don't really mean it, I just know I have to go to Malfoys so I don't want to keep him waiting.

"Great! When we are done we can go." He says smiling at me.

We talk a little more as we finish our meals together. We stand up and head out of the Great Hall. We start to walk around discussing different things. Nothing too serious.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you and Dean get into a fight the night of the Fall Ball?" Cormac asks as we continue to wander the halls.

"Well, he just got mad because there was miscommunication about something. It was my fault though." I say to him not wanting to spill too much about the situation.

"You seem too nice to do something to someone to make them upset."

"Yeah well, I'm not that nice. We all make mistakes." I shrug..

"You both are okay now though?"

"Yeah, we are good now. I miss him a lot actually. I think being here alone has made me appreciate our friendship even more." I admit with a small laugh.

"Are you two..just friends?" He asks raising a brow at me.

"Yes, dear Merlin! Just friends, he is like my brother!" I say lightly slapping him on the shoulder laughing at the thought of Dean and I dating. Yes Dean is good looking, but never.

"I had to ask! You guys are always together." He says laughing a little at my response to him.

We continue to walk around the castle until we are back at the Gryffindor common room.

"Thanks for chatting with me Olivia, I'm glad we got to have some alone time together tonight." He says smiling down at me.

"Me too, now you're stuck with me until the new term starts so we can hang out more." I say smiling at him.

"We should go out sometime? Get some food or something?" He asks cocking a brow up at me.

"Yeah, we could do that." I simply respond.  

"Goodnight Olivia." He says nodding at me as he walks up to his dorm.

I head to my room to grab something before going to Malfoy's. Once I find it I quietly sneak out of the common room and head downstairs. On the way to Malfoy's, I think about how lovely Cormac was tonight. We never fought or even disagreed on a topic. It was a nice break from what I am used to. When I get to Malfoy's room I knock on his door.

"Hi." He says to me as he answers.

"Well hello. I like the tree in here." I say as I walk into his room.

"It's whatever." He rolls his eyes. "So what is it you wanted to show me?"

"Okay, it's small, but I wanted to give this to you because I thought you would really enjoy it." I say as a preface to the gift I am about to give him.

He doesn't say anything in response so I take my hands from behind my back to reveal a book.

"What is this?" he questions as he takes the small book from my hands.

"I was in the library the other day and I saw this. It's all about great Quidditch players and their journey to becoming great. I know you really like Quidditch and I thought you may like it. I took it from the shelves for you." I say a little nervous to hear his reaction.

"Why did you take this for me? You could get in trouble for stealing it." He questions. I can tell in his eyes he is a bit confused.

"Because we are friends and I knew you would like it. It's called being nice Malfoy." I say with a small grin.

"Hmm never heard of it." He says jokingly.

"Well, there you go. I don't expect a thank you by the way." I say to him knowing Malfoy isn't big on thanking people.

"Good." He says setting the book on his nightstand.

"Cormac is here." I say changing the subject.

"I saw the wanker. Why?" He asks as he sits on his bed.

"Family stuff, he is here for the rest of break."

"Great." Malfoy sarcastically says rolling his eyes.

"He asked me on a date. Isn't that weird? I didn't think he thought of me like that?"

"He did what?" His tone is  taken aback by what I had just said.

"He asked me to get food with him sometime."

"You said no right?" He says eager to hear my response. Why does he think I would say no?

"No? I said sure." I admit confused by Malfoy.

"Are you fucking stupid Lancing? Why the hell would you say yes?" He does not seem pleased.

"Because we are friends? It couldn't hurt to go get a meal with the guy?" I say still confused with what Malfoy is getting at.

"He just wants to get into your pants Lancing, I told you this already? Why would you want to get dinner with him?" He spits back at me.

"I hardly believe he said any of that Malfoy. He has been nothing but nice to me and I'm not letting you ruin this!" I am getting annoyed.

"I'm not fukcing lying. I just think you're acting fucking stupid." He rolls his eyes in frustration.

"I'm not being stupid! I can do whatever I please. I think it's actually very nice of him to want to take me somewhere outside the castle and spend time with me!" I say trying to defend Cormac and myself.

"It won't be nice anymore when he tries to fuck you and then tell everyone about it." He spits trying to prove his point.

"Can you please stop! I told you this thinking you wouldn't harass me about it. I can see now that was a big mistake." I say to him in frustration.

"Bloody hell you can be so dense sometimes Lancing! I mean if this is all a cover up because you want to just fuck him, then do it! By all means I won't stop you!" He says standing from his bed with anger.

I am shocked that he thinks he can just make these outrageous assumptions, "I'm not trying to sleep with him Malfoy! I just thought it would be nice to go on a date for once rather than hide up in a boys room hooking up with him in secret!"

Why was Malfoy so mad about Cormac asking me out? I really didn't expect this reaction from him. We have spent a good amount of time not yelling at each other these past couple days and I don't want to start now but it seems like it's inevitable. 

"Well that's your choice! I'm not forcing you up here every night! Don't expect me to take you anywhere though!" He says raising his voice at me.

"I don't! I don't expect anything from you Malfoy! I never have! I can't let myself expect anything from you or else I will just get hurt!" I shut my mouth quickly as I realize I may have been a little too honest.

"And why the fuck is that?" He spits at me with anger in his eyes.

"Because!"

"Because why!" He says pushing me further.

"Because there is a feeling!" I blurt out.

"A feeling?" He lowers his voice slightly.

"A thimble sized feeling..." I finally admit with hesitation.

I have tried to suppress whatever it was coming from my gut. The spark I feel when kissing him, the draw back to him every time, the risks I have taken, the origami gift, the time I spent with him these past couple days, the reason for stealing the book, they all flood to the reason I feel this way. It's small but strong.

"A thimble sized feeling?" He states back at me.

I choose not to respond to him, so I nod in response. I feel the walls caving in on me. I don't really know why I chose to say anything. I guess I didn't even realize the feeling until now. Maybe the real reason I told Malfoy about Cormac was because my subconscious wanted to test him on how he would react.

"Please do me the decency to tell me what this is Malfoy. I haven't pushed you anytime I have asked but I need some kind of an answer besides 'I don't know'." I say with hope that he gives me some time of response.

"I don't fucking know Lancing! That's the issue here! I-I..I don't know!" He runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"That's not good enough!" I react.

"Fuck, damnit Lancing I don't know how to explain it okay!" He starts pacing around the room like a nervous animal.

I can tell he is holding back and won't tell me whatever it is swarming through his mind. I walk over to him growing frustrated and tired of this.

"Well try! I did damnit!" I yell at him with force behind my words.

"You want me to tell you how I feel!" He aggressively turns to me, "Fine! You fucking drive me crazy. Ever since I first met you, you have made me want to rip my hair out! You choose to push all my fucking buttons and it drives me absolutely insane! You're also a fucking Gryffindor so that tops the cake!" He words are filled with anger.

"Malfoy I-"

"No, let me fucking finish!" he interrupts me. "I don't know why I kissed you the first time! I don't know why my family doesn't make fucking Christmas cookies or decorate a damn tree! I don't know why I didn't ever have friends at my house growing up! And lastly, I don't know why I feel a certain way about you but I do! I hate you but I can't fucking stop thinking about you! You find your way into my head and I hate it. It's like ever since we became partners in potions you cursed me to always think about you or be around you! I stopped messing around with other people because of you. You want to know my feelings? Well there you go." he yells practically out of breath.

My mind is racing and I am unsure of how to respond to everything he just said. It was a lot to take in but I'm glad it came out. I can't read what his eyes are saying as we both stare at each other. 

I step closer to him as we remain eye contact. I know he doesn't express how he feels ever so this was a big deal and I don't take that for granted.

"Thank you. I needed something from you Malfoy. And I'm not asking you to take me on dates or be my boyfriend? I just wanted to know if there was mutual..feeling. I want to be on the same page." I say with caution as our bodies get closer together.

"I can't promise to give you what you want out of this Lancing. I'm going crazy in my fucking head about this shit. I don't know how to act with this feeling. I hate it." His voice is low and his body is nearly trembling.

"I know. "

"I'm serious Lancing, I'm not Cedric. I know I'm not what you will want." He clenches his jaw as he tried to explain.

"But I do want you. Maybe not right now, but eventually. I can give you time to figure this out." I say getting closer to him.

My heart feels like a weight has been lifted from it. All this tension that as piled in my stomach has finally been released. I haven't thought too much about my feelings towards him until tonight, but when I felt them, it hit like a train.

"You want to sleep here?" He asks me in a low voice. I nod in response as he goes to his closet to get something. "You can wear these." He says handing me a t-shirt and pajama pants.

"Thanks." I respond taking them from his hands. I motion for him to turn around and he lets out a grown in response. I quickly change into his clothing for bed. His pants are obviously too big for me so I decide to roll them a couple times.

Malfoy takes his shirt off as I climb in. He gets in next me and lays down beside me. We stay silent as he wraps his arm around my body as my back side is pressed to his chest.

No more words are spoken between us as I fall asleep in his arms.

_________

I wake up with heavy eyes reminded of last night. I turn to see Malfoy still asleep next to me. After last night I don't really know how to act around him.

I decide to get out of bed and change back into my clothes. I look at him to see him still asleep. Part of me is happy that he is asleep so I can sneak out of here to avoid any awkward interaction.

I give him a final look before opening his door and leaving. As I walk back to my room my mind continues to race with thoughts from last night. I can't believe I admitted that.

What if Malfoy is just messing with me? What if this is all some sort of joke to him? What if he had planned this from the beginning to ruin me? I can't get these thoughts out of my mind and it's torturing me.

I finally get to my room and decide to head for a shower. I do a lot of my thinking in the shower and I know it will calm me down. As the hot water hits me I think about Dean. What is he going to think? I wish he were here to talk me through this. I need his advice.

I step out and quickly change for breakfast. I gather a few things before heading down to the Great Hall.

"Olivia!" I hear as I walk down the corridors.

"Oh hi Samuel!" I say as I turn around to see a second year boy running after me.

"I wanted to thank you again for the cookies, it was very nice of you." He says with a sweet smile.

"Of course!" I say walking with him.

"Will you sit with me for breakfast maybe?" Samuel asks with wide eyes a little nervous.

"Um, yeah sure!" I respond nicely.

We walk into the Great Hall together heading to the Gryffindor table. I see Cormac sitting alone waiting to eat.

"Olivia!" Cormac yells waving his hand for me to sit with him.

I motion for Samuel to follow me over to Cormac so he can sit with us. Cormac gives me a weird look as Samuel sits next to me.

"Samuel asked to sit me with me for breakfast." I whisper to him.

"Looks like you have a little admirer." He whispers to me with a small laugh.

I give him a small nudge and giggle in response. I think it's kind of cute that Samuel has a crush. I don't mind, he's a sweet boy.

"How did you sleep?" Cormac asks as we start to eat.

"Fine." I respond thinking about Malfoys arms wrapped around me in bed.

"So, when do you want to go get that meal?" he asks looking at me.

"Did you just ask her on a date?" Samuel interrupts.

"Oh, um, yeah kinda." Cormac responds trying to be nice to the second year boy. Samuel looks down in disappointment of Cormac asking me out in front of him. I let out a little smile at the interaction.

"I have some stuff to do, rain check?" I say in response.

"Yeah no problem!" Cormac responds nicely. I look to see Samuel's head perk up at me not saying yes.

We finish our breakfast and head out of the Great Hall. In the middle of Cormac and I discussing the new term, my body accidentally runs into someone.

"Malfoy, good to see you." Cormac says as I look up to see him standing in front of me.

"I can't say the same." Malfoy responds with a flat look on his face.

There is an awkward silence between the three of us and I can tell no one knows what to say.

"Olivia was telling me last night that you were the only one in our year that was here." Cormac says breaking the awkward silence.

"I bet she did." Malfoy responds with something behind his words.

"Anyway.. Olivia, do you want to come hang out with me in the common room?" Cormac asks looking down at me.

"Actually, I need to talk to Lancing about a pesky tree in my room." Malfoy says grabbing my arm pulling me down the hall. I look back at Cormac with apologetic eyes as I continue to get dragged.

"Excuse me?" I say to Malfoy with annoyance behind my voice.

Malfoy stops dragging me as we get to the end of the hall and turns to me with fiery eyes.

"Where were you this morning?" He spits at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"Did you sneak out in the middle of the night or something? You weren't there when I woke up." he says with fire in his voice.

"I left this morning? I didn't think it was a big deal." I say still confused as to why Malfoy is angry.

"Did you leave so you could go get breakfast with charming little McLaggen?" Malfoy asks rolling his eyes.

"No? I went to take shower? Why are you acting like this?" I say getting weirded out by this sudden anger for me leaving.

"Whatever Lancing." He says looking away from me.

"Do you want to go talk about last night?" I ask in a low voice a little worried about his response.

"What is there to talk about?" He spits at me.

"I don't know, I feel like there is a lot to discuss."

"I have to go home for a couple days after this weekend." He says out of nowhere.

"I thought you didn't want to go home?" I say confused of why he is all of a sudden wanting to go home.

"I don't. I have to though, my father sent me an owl this morning." He says in an annoyed tone.

"Okay, is everything alright?" I ask with hesitation.

"Sure." He says with no emotion behind his voice.

We sit there in silence. I know something is bothering Malfoy but I don't want to push him for answers. I can see he is getting uncomfortable talking about going home.

"I'm going to take a walk. I will see you later." He says turning away from me and walking off.

What was that? He gets mad at me for leaving this morning and then tells me about going home? I want to know why he has to go home all of a sudden but I know it's not my place to push for information.

I decide to send an owl to my father to ask about his Christmas and send him my love. When in my room I look through some of the books I have kept as a collection. I spend the majority of my afternoon keeping myself busy reading them.

All of a sudden my owl comes to deliver me a larger letter. I look at it to see "O.W.L." printed on the front of it. It's my exam grades. My stomach drops as I look at the parchment with anticipation. I slowly open the letter to see my marks.

A large squeal comes out of my mouth. Before I know it I'm racing out of my room and downstairs to Malfoys room. I don't even knock, I just barge in screaming with excitement.

"I PASSED! WE DID IT!" I yell at him jumping up and down.

"What the hell are you fucking talking about Lancing?" He says in an annoyed tone. I can tell he isn't pleased I just barged in without permission.

"My O.W.L. marks!! I did it! I passed! Malfoy I can't believe I did this!" I yell grabbing him by the shoulders and giving him the biggest hug.

Malfoy gives in wrapping his arms around my waist "Well your welcome."

I pull away from him to see a small smirk plastered across his face.

"Thank you Malfoy, I seriously couldn't have done it without you." I say genuinely.

"Oh trust me..I know."

"How did you do?" I ask eagerly.

"Highest marks in all my classes of course." he says sitting on his bed.

I roll my eyes at his response. Of course he did amazing, and of course he would brag about it. He may not be the greatest person all the time, but he is one hell of a tutor I guess.

"Lets celebrate then." He says getting up from his bed and walking to his closet.

"What do you mean?" I ask wondering what he had in mind.

Malfoy doesn't say anything in response. He pulls out the small lock box that I recognize from the night of the Fall Ball. He unlocks it to pull out a bottle of Firewhiskey.

"Did you really think I wouldn't snag another bottle before leaving home again?" He says lifting the bottle with a smirk on his face.

"Oh no, not that again.." I say a little scared to drink more of it.

"Come on Lancing, join me for a drink or two." He says sitting down on the bed.

"Only one."

"Here you can have the first swig of it." He says handing me the bottle as we both sit on the bed. Suddenly, i realize I have had more than just one. Malfoy and I go back and forth taking sips of the whiskey.

"Do you drink a lot?" I ask giving him the bottle.

"I drink sometimes when I am home. I usually do it when I'm pissed off." He says taking another drink.

"I think I have gotten used to the taste of this." I say grabbing the bottle from him.

"Good."

I take a couple of sips a little too big for my liking. I pull the bottle from my mouth and start coughing at the strong burn in the back of my throat.

"That was pitiful Lancing." Malfoy says with a small laugh.

"Oh yeah, like you could do better?" I fight back to him in response.

"You're joking right?" He says giving me a look of disbelief I would even question him. I look at him with a nod. He looks back at me and shrugs, taking the bottle in his lips and starts chugging down the whiskey. I watch the drink get lower and lower in the bottle and decide to pull him away.

"Okay okay I get it.." I say rolling my eyes in defeat.

"Lancing, you really underestimate me." He says wiping his mouth. I give him a pouty look and take the bottle from him.

"Sooo, why did you get so mad earlier about me leaving this morning?" I ask boldly.

"I saw you with fucking McLaggen and thought you went to see him early this morning." He says as I continue to drink the whiskey.

"Fuck no." I say a little too aggressively.

"Did Olivia Lancing just saw 'Fuck no'?" Malfoy says with a smirk on his face.

"I did." I say with a smile.

"Well good, McLaggen is a fucking wanker." He says rolling his eyes grabbing the bottle from me.

"No he isn't."

"Trust me he is." he says drinking more of the whiskey.

"Why are you going home?" I ask Malfoy with hesitation.

"My parents are making me, its fucking annoying as hell." he says taking more drinks from the bottle.

"I think I am drunk again." I say to Malfoy without thinking about it.

"Thanks for informing me." Malfoy sarcastically says with a laugh.

"Don't make fun of me!" I say with a laugh as I give him another little shove.

I like this feeling of being with Malfoy with no yelling or anger. It may have something to do with the whiskey but either way I like it.

"I'm piss drunk too." he says taking one more drink from the bottle.

I turn to Malfoy to look at him with more serious eyes.

"Thank you for actually helping me with my exams, even though it took a while to get us on the same page with classes, I'm grateful." I say with a small smile.

"Don't get too serious with me Lancing. It's no big deal." He says looking away from me.

I start to feel my head spin and my stomach feels weak. Oh no. I quickly stand up and walk to Malfoys bathroom.

"Be right back." I say in a hurry as I open his bathroom door. I run to his toilet and suddenly throw up in the toilet bowl. This is what I get for drinking too much after my second time ever doing it. This is really embarrassing. I know Malfoy can probably hear me which makes me feel even worse.

"Lancing?" I hear from the other side of the door.

"J-Just a second!" I try to yell back to him.

I throw up again into the toilet and suddenly start to feel a bit better. My stomach doesn't feel like it's about to explode anymore.

"Fucking hell Lancing.." I hear from above me. I look up to see Malfoy towering above me with wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry.." I say with tears in my eyes, not from sadness, but from releasing everything in my stomach.

"I knew a Gryffindor couldn't handle this much Firewhiskey." He says with a small laugh.

Instead of responding I throw up again. Malfoy grabs my hair and holds it back for me as I continue to let it all out. Once I am done I slowly stand up and wipe my face.

"That was absolutely disgusting." he says looking at me with foul eyes.

"Don't." I say rolling my eyes.

I feel so much better after that. I am not sober in any way, shape, or form, but at least I don't feel like dying anymore. I look down to see Malfoy still holding the bottle.

"You're still drinking?" I ask in shock.

"Just because you're simply unable to drink the whiskey doesn't mean I can't." He says smiling.

"Oh no, I need to shower.." I say looking down at my vest to see some remnants of my throw up on me.

"Okay. Shower then?" He says turning out of the bathroom.

"Wait, here?" I ask in confusion of him leaving me alone in his bathroom.

"Yeah I don't care. Just dont fuck with my stuff." He says closing the door.

I undress and put my gross clothes in the corner. I turn on the shower and feel the hot water hit my body. I know I'm intoxicated but this shower feels better than normal. I start to wash my body trying to get any evidence of what happened on the toilet off of me.

Once I finish I turn off the shower and look for the towels in his bathroom. I grab one and wrap it around my body. I take his toothpaste and put it on my finger to try and freshen up my breath. I suddenly realize I don't have clothes to put on now. Mine are dirty and I'm stranded in this towel.

"Malfoy I need clothes!" I yell to him.

No response.

"Malfoy!" I yell at him again.

Nothing.

Damnit, what is he doing? How can he not hear me. Without thinking about it I open the bathroom door to see Malfoy laying in his bed drinking the bottle with a smirk.

"I was hoping you would do that." He says still smirking looking up and down at my body.

"Are you serious?" I say rolling my eyes at him.

"You can't blame me for wanting to see you all wet and naked in my room." He says grinning at me.

Heat runs to my face as I start to blush at his vulgar words. I walk towards him still blushing and thinking about what he had just said to me.

"Clothes please." I say as I hit the foot of his bed.

"Help yourself." he responds motioning to his closet.

I look through his closet to find a large sweatshirt and pajama pants. I take them out and start to head to the bathroom. I stop myself right before entering the bathroom and think of a fun game to play with Malfoy.

I turn around and look at him still staring at me. I think it may be the whiskey still in my system but I feel bold. I drop my towel completely and look at him. I see his eyes go wide and I can tell he is very surprised by my actions.

"Lancing.." he says in a low voice as he sits up a little from his bed.

"What? I'm changing." I say in an innocent voice.

Malfoy gets up from his bed and starts to walk over to me. I can tell he is in a little bit of shock from my boldness.

"No no no, no touching Malfoy." I say with a devilish smirk.

Malfoy grunts and rolls his eyes as he sits back on his bed. He puts his head in his hands in frustration of my denial. I slowly start to put his clothes on. He lifts his head and watches me as I pull the sweatshirt over me. His eyes don't leave my body as I continue to put his pajama pants on next.

I walk over to the bed where he is sitting on the edge, still making hard eye contact with each other. I go over to him and put both my hands on his shoulders. He looks up at me with hungry eyes as I move myself to straddle him. He grabs my lower hips to keep me from moving off of him.

"Lancing.."

"Malfoy.."

"Time for bed." I say moving my body off of him and laying on the bed.

"You're joking.." He says lowering his eyes at me.

"Nope. Night." I say getting under the covers with a small smile on my face.

I hear him let out an annoyed grunt as he turns off the lights.

I go to bed still smiling to myself. I know Malfoy wasn't entirely pleased with me but I don't care, it was fun seeing him annoyed like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 718 69
my love, original version ⦗ goblet of fire ⇾ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cover by ME! ⦘
49.4K 1.4K 31
I want to start by saying I DID NOT make the cover I found it on google! ...
1.2K 53 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...
117K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...