[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

由 AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... 更多

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
New Girls
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Tin man and the Widow
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt. 1
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War pt4
Aftermath
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse pt 7
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Athena Arc Final
Final Announcements

Infinity War (final)

15.1K 493 222
由 AxeTheRat04

The remaining Guardians and Avengers are dealing with the gravitic aftermath of dumping a large chunk of moon onto an unstable planet's surface. The unconscious Guardians are flying upwards uncontrollably, moon-chunks are still making fiery ballistic in-bounds, and random debris and massive rocks are floating in any possible direction. Y/n and Petra were well-equipped to handle this physically, even if they're freaking out emotionally.

Petra Snags Drax, securing him to something not moving.

Petra: I'm sorry I can't remember anybody's names! *she Reels in Star-Lord*

Y/n then swings towards Mantis, and catches her.

Y/n: Gotcha!

He then places her next to Drax.

Y/n: Petra take care of them! I'm going to help Mr. Stark!

Before Petra could protest, Y/n had already glitched away.

The Cloak of Levitation sets Doctor Strange down on a relatively stable outcrop as Thanos extricates himself from rubble. The Sorcerer Supreme makes a few passes with his hands, producing the familiar golden magic filigree circles, and slams his hands down on the rock before him, invoking the Seven Suns of Cinnibus as a lightning-like effect of immense heat jumping from rock to rock until it reaches Thanos, sending him flying, but he makes use of the erratic gravity to keep control and fire back a blast from the Power Stone.

Before Thanos can counterattack again, Doctor Strange levitates and invokes the Images of Ikonn, giving him arms like a Hindu deity before dozens of Strange replications rush away, forming a circular wall around a snarling Thanos. They then call cast magical cords, wrapping around Thanos' torso, arms and hands. He struggles to close his gauntleted fist, and uses the Soul and Power Stones to discover the real Doctor Strange among the many copies, blowing the duplicates away and sending the singular Doctor Strange reeling. Reality and Space pull Doctor Strange forward, Thanos grasping him by the throat once in range. Doctor Strange grabs futilely at Thanos' hand.

Thanos: You're full of tricks, wizard.

Strange: *as Thanos reaches for the Eye of Agamotto* No!

Thanos: *He snaps the Eye off its chain* Yet you never once used your greatest weapon. *He crushes it in his bare hand* A fake. 

He throws Doctor Strange hard enough that Doctor Strange's head hits stone and he passes out.

Almost simultaneously, a red and gold device and a piece of webbing slaps into the palm of the Infinity Gauntlet, bracing the fingers open, and a red and gold Avenger as well as Glitch land in front of the Mad Titan.

Tony: You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna to lose it.

Thanos: Stark, and L/n

Y/n: How the fuc-

Tony: You know us?

Thanos: I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge.

Tony: My only curse is you. 

Small rockets pop out of Iron Man's back and launch at Thanos,while Y/n begins to shoot multiple Electric impact webs.

Thanos: Come on!

The rockets all explode on target, momentarily shrouding Thanos in smoke as he tries to pry off the webs. Before it clears, Iron Man pile drives into Thanos horizontally, using his single super-jet boot configuration. As he bounces off, he flips and sticks his landing, immediately re-configuring his boots into ground clamps for stability and his gloves into rocket-driven battering rams, punching Thanos into a ruined wall behind him.

Thanos shakes it off quickly, reaches forward and tears Iron Man's helmet off, revealing Tony's surprised expression before the suit recovers automatically and reforms his head protection. The Titan makes use of the fractional delay and punches back hard, sending Iron Man sliding meters away, giving Thanos time to rip the brace device off the gauntlet. He immediately uses the Power Stone to stream furiously lambent energy at his opponent, who forms a shield to kneel behind just as instantly, getting pushed back even further by the incredible force.

Y/n then jumps in and kicks Thanos in the side of the head, before glitching away, and webbing a piece of rubble and throwing it at the gauntlet. Causing Thanos' aim to shift, allowing Tony to be free and whip back to Thanos full thrusters. He kicks at the Titan with his left foot, turning the boot into a ground clamp at the same time to pin the gauntlet, and keeps twisting while his left glove becomes a ram again, slamming into Thanos' face, cutting his cheek.

Thanos: *Panting* All that for a drop of blood.

Y/n's body began to become stable, as he was too exhausted to glitch any longer.

Y/n: *panting* Fuck.

Thanos smiles briefly punches Iron Man, sending him pinwheeling, then starts beating him with his fists. Iron Man attempts to block the blows with his forearms, but Thanos is relentless, picking him up by the helmet and blasting his midsection with the Power Stone. The gaps in nanite coverage are now gaping, as the armor loses the ability to recover from the intensity and extent of the damage. Iron Man lands hard from the Power blast, struggles to one knee and fires his right hand repulsor at the inexorable Thanos; the beam is easily deflected by the gauntlet. He gets to both feet as the suit tries to complete repairs, adding the beam from his left hand as well. Thanos walks right up to him, and backhands the incomplete helmet completely off Tony's head. He crosses his arms to block a blow from Thanos' gauntlet, and has his left hand caught over his head. In desperation, he forms what's left of his right glove into a short-sword, which is also easily caught by Thanos, snapping it off clean and driving it through Tony's left side. 

Y/n: Mr. Stark!

Y/n desperately glitches over to Thanos and activates instant-kill mode as he's spider arms emerge from his back. Thanos points the gauntlet at Y/n before blasting him with the power stone. Y/n tries to glitch through the beam, however. For one moment, his body stabilized from exhaustment, and he took a full blow directly in the chest, launching him back. 

Thanos picks up Y/n and drags him over to the injured Tony.

Thanos: You two have my respect, Stark, L/n. When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you.

Tony's just a little distracted with the pain, and blood drooling out of his mouth, and compromised breathing. Whilst Y/n was breathing heavily as his suit was now torn, showing bits of his dark suit underneath.

Thanos raises the gauntlet, closing his fist, all four Stones glowing

Strange: Stop! *Sitting up and sounding entirely damaged* Spare their lives... and I will give you the stone.

Thanos: No tricks. 

Doctor Strange shakes his head as Thanos points all four Stones at him instead.

Tony: Don't...!

Y/n: *weakly* Stop!

Doctor Strange reaches up and plucks the Time Stone out of its hiding place in the stars. He opens his hand, the scars on his fingers and their inherent trembling particularly obvious now, and the Stone floats to Thanos' bare hand. Doctor Strange watches him intently, as he takes the Stone and drops it into the thumb setting, the energy pulse making the Titan wince.

Thanos: One to go. 

An energy blast hits the gauntlet right in the empty Mind Stone setting, and Thanos grimaces in surprise.

Quill arrives screaming in incoherent rage, helmet up, firing with both hands and flying straight for Thanos.

Thanos doesn't even bother responding to the assault -- he just leaves. Star-Lord flies through where Thanos had been and crashes, rolling several times

Quill: *Standing and de-helmeting* Where is he?!

Tony stitches up his stab wound as well as he can with his suit functions, he has no breath for answers. Tony limps over to Y/n and activates his healing unit, which begins to heal some of the burns he got from the power stone.

Quill now gains a fearful look instead of furious.

Quill: Did we just lose?

Tony: *To Doctor Strange* Why would you do that?

Strange: We're in the Endgame now…

----

The remaining members of the Guardians and Avengers collect themselves -- Mantis props up Star-Lord, Petra helps Tony and Y/n back into their feet, Drax and Nebula manage to limp over on their own.

Mantis: Something's happening. 

Mantis begins to disintegrate into ashes.

Quill looks behind him as he sees Drax disintegrate.

Drax: *To Quill as he dissolves* Quill?

Quill stares in horror as he turns back to Stark.

Tony: *Staring panicked at the slowly fading Quill* Steady, Quill.

Quill: Aw, man. 

Quill also gets disintegrated into ashes.

Y/n: What the fuck is happening?

Strange: *Calmly turns to Stark* Tony, there was no other way. 

Strange then finally gets erased.

Petra: Y/n?

Y/n turns to see Petra limping towards him holding her chest.

Petra: Y-Y/n I don't feel so good…

Y/n: No no no! Not you too Petra...

Petra: *Stumbling and terrified* I don't know what's -- I don't know what's happening. I don't-- *Petra falls into Y/n's arms, clutching him tight while she begins to cry.* I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Y/n please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go... 

Y/n: *begins to tear up* You'll be fine just please hold on.

There is a short silence before Petra looks at Y/n and speaks again.

Petra: I'm sorry. 

She weakly pulls Y/n into a kiss before she disintegrates into ashes in Y/n's arms. Y/n falls forward from the lack of weight in his arms, before staring at his hands in disbelief.

Nebula: *To Tony Stark, seeing Thanos' victory.* He did it.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

110K 4K 21
Y/N a highschool student who seems to try to have a normal life in a city that is full of crime, heroes and villains. Sadly no one can have a normal...
56.5K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
59.9K 943 30
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
85.1K 1.3K 53
Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn the mask and become Spider man to the v...