Savior (BWWM)

By TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Seven

50.3K 1.9K 563
By TimaraWrites

BLAKE'SPOV

There were so many articles, pictures, and even fantasy books about him.

Many links were about his jobs, his life, how old he was. I was shocked to see he was only 29. We were 5 years apart.

I knew deep down he was a dangerous man, but I know some parts of him had to be good. There had to be. Not everyone was pure evil, even the evilest people had a good side, well some. I guess that was the lawyer part of me speaking. Seeking justice for people even when they didn't deserve it.

Many of these articles were about his dealings with other dangerous men. I didn't want to click on those, they seemed boring even though I knew they'd point me to my answer. Isn't that what I wanted though? To see what kind of man he really was. I continued to ignore those articles and looked at others.

I clicked on an article that read,

Does billionaire Roman Ferrari, have a girlfriend? 

It was a picture of Roman with a girl wrapped in his arms. She smiled happily, while his face remained blank. He looked uninterested as she looked full of energy. I guess that's just the kind of person he is, a one-night stand kind of guy.

They were entering a hotel. I'm sure we all knew what they were about to do next. They continued to talk about all the girls he'd bring into hotels different nights and how he doesn't know how to settle down with one girl. It wasn't a surprise he was having sex with different women. I rolled my eyes.

I clicked off that article and went to another.

Was Roman Ferrari's brother's death accidental or on purpose?

I frowned at the words of the article. It was a huge picture of Roman standing at a gravestone. He had on an all-black suit with a black pea coat. I can tell it was during the winter by the snow on the ground. There was an older man and woman across from him, that looked like his parents. They all had the same physical features. He was holding a little girl's hand, which I assume is his sister. None of them showed emotion in the picture, but the little girl who was crying.

His family was known by a lot of people. His father was the head of their organization before Roman took over. It says the organization is a tech company and they own many different side businesses but I'm sure that's all a cover up. I rolled my eyes. I do wonder what kind of life he lived growing up.

Even though he was a criminal and people knew that, they still fantasized over him. I shook my head.

"Find anything interesting." Rae questioned which made me turn my attention away from my phone.

"Yeah, how the internet's basically saying he's a rich man that only cares about himself and to top it off, a dangerous man." I said sarcastically.

She tilted her head at me, "And?"

"And? And what?"

"Do you like him?"

I stared at her like I seen a ghost. "AND, what makes you say that Rae?"

I wonder why she would say I like him. I barley know him. Hell, he is a criminal for god's sake. He is an interesting man, but with the things people were saying, did I really want to be around a man people practically called the devil.

"Well, if you claim you don't like him." She air quoted. "I definitely know he has some kind of interest in you."

No. He only wants me to get into his bed, but I won't tell her that. She'll encourage me to do it.

I shook my head. "No way. Look at me, then look at him." I turned my phone to show her a picture of him.

He had a straight face, his curly hair down his forehead as his hands were in his pants pockets. He was wearing a black suit. All the pictures they had of him on the internet were him in dark colored suits.

"You're beautiful Blake. If I was gay, I'd hit on you." She joked as she stood up. "And he wanted you to be his personal stripper. That shows interest." She winked.

I tilted my head at her as I thought about it.

"Well, you keep stalking your future man, I'm going to take a nap. We go in later tonight."

"I'll be ready by then." I smiled at her as I focused my gaze back to Roman's picture.

Maybe the way people pictured him was true. Maybe it wasn't, it's the internet for god's sake. I wanted to hear him say it for himself. But I wasn't going to stress myself over it. It's not like he's my boyfriend, he's my boss.

~~~~~~~

As I entered the club it was crowded. It's been like that ever since Roman took over. It's like people only came to see him, but he barley comes out his office to acknowledge them. I didn't understand the way people fantasized over him.

I walked into the dressing room changing from my leggings and tank top into some black lingerie. I looked into the mirror as I fluffed out my curls.

I really hope Roman isn't out there somewhere. It's not that I was afraid of him, it's just knowing what I know now, makes me, I don't know, tense.

"Ready to get out there?" Rae asked pulling her high heel boots up.

"You know it." I said with a cheerful smile.

I was doing my usual on the pole. Shaking my ass, doing small little seductive dances. Since it was more packed it was double the money being thrown on stage.

Looking into the crowd, it was the devil himself staring me down. Roman's arms were crossed and he looked angry. I mean when didn't he. Ever since I met him, he's had a natural angry face.

He had on his usual attire which was a dark colored suit. His hair looked messier than usual.

I turned my attention to the other side of the crowd. I didn't want to give him any of it. After Rae and I finished our time on stage we made our way into the crowd seeing if anyone wanted personal dances.

"Hey sweet thing." An older man approached me. "I want a dance. I seen you on stage. You looked good."

I forced a smile. "Sure thing."

He showed me a roll of cash in his hands. "All yours."

I nodded with another forceful smile. Let's get this over with.

He sat down on one of the couches as I started slowly dancing in front of him.

"Come closer." He chuckled grabbing my waist.

I bit my tongue back as I stopped myself from hitting him for touching me. It was a policy not to touch the dancers only if they allowed it and I never felt comfortable with random men touching me.

Only Roman... which was odd.

I got closer to the man, now dancing in his lap. I felt disgusted but I had bills and a debt to pay. I needed the money.

"Yeah, this is what I like." He chuckled lowly which made my body scream in disgust.

"How much would it be to get you in bed?" He questioned rubbing his hands up my thigh.

I hit his hand away. "I don't do that kind of thing." I said sounding more aggressive than I intended to.

He laughed. "Calm down sweet thing."

He grabbed my thigh once again as I brushed him off. "Please stop."

"Or what? You shake your ass for a living. I'm sure you're use to men touching over this pretty body of yours."

I've had plenty of men try and sleep with me but when I told them to stop, they'd stop, but he was taking it too far.

I stood up. "Sir I'm not going to continue your dance if you keep talking to me like that." I crossed my arms.

I was furious, I wanted to punch him in his fucking face, but I had to be polite to the customers. That was Geraldo rule. Well, I couldn't be sure if that rule still stood with Roman taking over.

He stood up grabbing my body pulling me closer to him. "Don't run now little thing." He teased as he grabbed my ass. "You want this." He flashed the roll of money again. "Then act right."

My eyes lit up with anger instead of fear as I tried pushing him off me. I looked around for help, but everyone was either occupied with one of the strippers or knocked out drunk.

"Get the fuck off me." I kicked at him as he fell back onto the couch.

"You bitch." He stood up gunning at me, but before I could act a figure came by knocking the man to the ground.

"Roman..." I gasped as he was now on top of the man punching him several times as the man screamed in pain.

"Roman, stop. You're going to kill him!" I said pulling at his arm, but he didn't budge.

He didn't speak he just kept punching the man in the face. It's like he was in a trance. Everyone's attention was now on us.

I tried one last attempt to pull him off. He paused as he turned facing me. This wasn't the same man I've seen before. His face was stone cold, and his eyes looked furious, like he was ready to kill.

"Roman." I said grabbing his arm, "Stop, please. He looks bad enough!"

He didn't respond. He only stared down at my hand that was holding his arm. I held my hands up in surrender. "I don't want anyone dead tonight, please."

He stood up slowly as he looked down at the man. Three different men were now by his side waiting for him to say something.

"Boss..." One spoke.

"Clean this shit up and make sure this fucker never finds his way back into my club." He spoke as he walked away leaving me standing there speechless.

"Roman." I ran after him.

How could he defend me the way he did and just walk away without another word? I felt like I needed to thank him, it was the right thing to do, right? Of course it was.

He was walking up the stairs to his office as I followed behind him. "Just wait a minute."

He stopped in front of the office doors turning to face me. "What Blake."

I hesitated as I seen how mad he looked. "Thank you." I said slowly.

He nodded as he walked into his office. I followed behind him, not taking that for an answer. Something was off about him, and I wanted to know. I didn't know why I cared, but I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 220 24
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 #𝟑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Nova ~ Nova is a university student at UOT to be a veterinarian that was until she gets kid...
24K 419 45
COMPLETED !!!!! ⚠️ • PREVIEW• ⚠️ "You can have hookers cause I am not sleeping with you" I said as he stared at me with a hint of distaste in his eye...
56.6K 1.3K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...