janus ~ hermione granger

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who... More

~introduction-
~changes~
~face claims~
author's note
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π• π•Ÿπ•–
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕨𝕠
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•šπ•©
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦e
author's note
𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Ÿπ•–π•¨
π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ

xliv

5.4K 199 65
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"i like your last name, can i have it?"

ron gagged as hermione turned a crimson red and maddy giggled, fist bumping phoebe.

"where were you guys?"

"doing homework with sev," maddy lied, sitting down like phoebe had done moments ago.

"what happened?" hermione suddenly said, grabbing maddy's red hand.

before replying, the darker girl quickly glanced at harry, who gave her a worried look in return.

"i accidentally crashed into a wall after detention last night."

"it was quite hilarious," harry chuckled.

"what did angelina want?"

"oh, she just wanted to know what professor umbridge said. d' you think i'd rather be stuck in a room with that old toad or playing quidditch?"

"at least it's only lines. it's not as if it's a dreadful punishment, really," hermione trailed off, placing a cold drink on her girlfriend's hand.

harry opened his mouth but closed it again and nodded.

"i can't believe how much homework we've got," ron complained.

"well, why didn't you do any last night? where were you, anyway?"

"busted."

"i was—i fancied a walk."

oh hey, someone else hiding something.

"are you sure you're okay?" hermione mumbled.

"yes, love. i'm perfectly fine," maddy answered, leaning in for a quick kiss.

"i'll help you with your homework saturday?"

"that'd be lovely."

"why don't you help any of us?" the red-headed boy exclaimed.

𓆉

like madison expected, the second session was just as bad as the first.

neither of the two students said anything in all the hours they were with professor umbridge, except for good evening and good night.

"ron?" maddy heard harry say, so she quickly hid her bleeding hand.

"what are you doing?" the two asked the weasley boy, who clutched a broomstick behind his back.

"er—nothing. what are you two doing?"

"come on, you can tell us! what are you hiding here for?"

"i'm—i'm hiding from fred and george, if you must know. they just went past with a bunch of first years, i bet they're testing stuff on them again, i mean, they can't do it in the common room now, can they, with hermione there."

"but what have you got your broom for?"

"you haven't been flying, have you?"

"i—well—well, okay, i'll tell you, but don't laugh, alright? i-i thought i'd try out for the gryffindor keep now that i've got a decent broom. there. go on. laugh."

"i'm not laughing," harry spoke as maddy snorted, causing him to hit her.

"snorting isn't laughing!"

"it's a brilliant idea! it'd be really cool if you got on the team! i've never seen you play keeper, are you good?"

"i'm not bad. charlie, fred and george always made me keep for them when they were training during the holidays."

"so you've been practicing tonight?" harry questioned, seeming relieved.

"every evening since tuesday—just on my own, though. i've been trying to bewitch quaffles to fly at me, but it hasn't been easy and i don't know how much use it'll be."

"why didn't you just ask phoebe for help?" maddy raised an eyebrow, forgetting about her hand.

"i didn't think of that," ron muttered. "fred and george are going to be laughing themselves stupid when i turn up for the tryouts. they haven't stopped taking the mickey out of me ever since i got made a prefect."

"i wish i was going to be there," harry said, rather bitterly, as the trio started walking back to the common room.

"yeah, so do—harry, maddy, what's that on the back of your hand?" ron raised an eyebrow after harry scratched his nose and maddy fixed her robes.

"it's just a scratch—it's nothing-"

"-crookshanks scratched me for some reason-"

ron stopped the two to inspect their hands, and scoffed as he started walking again.

"i thought you said she was giving you lines?"

harry made eye contact with maddy, and she nodded, so the boy told the red-head what's been happening in professor umbridge's office.

in return, ron raised his voice, telling them to inform professor mcgonagall or dumbledore about this, which they immediately disagreed to.

                                            𓆉

"why do i have to be here so late?" maddy complained as snape told you to shoot another hex at him, without her wand or words.

"because, we lost precious time due to your mishap with professor umbridge."

"it wasn't my fault," she mumbled, doing finger guns, which confused snape until a tail had appeared on him. "what?"

he just rolled his eyes and chuckled, asking her to undo the charm.

a noise rang throughout the room, so severus tossed maddy's wand back at her and left the room.

when she arrived back to the gryffindor common room, madison found a disappointed looking hermione sitting on an armchair by the fireplace.

"what's up, buttercup?" the taylor girl slightly tilted her head, only breaking eye contact with her girlfriend when she saw her sister walk in and instantly congratulate ron for getting keeper.

"harry doesn't want to make hats with me, it's stupid, i know-"

"it's not stupid," maddy chuckled, interlacing their hands. "boys are the stupid ones. haven't we been over this?"

"yes," hermione mumbled.

"i'll make some hats with you after i finish some homework. how does that sound?"

"in the library?" hermione's face lit up.

"of course that part makes you happy."

"has harry told you about what he felt during detention?"

"no, and you know i'm nosey, so elaborate."

                                             𓆉

"wake up!"

whack.

"phoebe taylor!"

"she really likes using full names, huh?"

"and you guys really like waking me up in the most irritating ways, huh?"

"morning," hermione innocently smiled.

"hey! that's no fair! she's doing that innocent thing that you can't get mad at because you're so in love with her!"

"it's not my fault," the granger girl smirked, exiting their dormitory and heading down to the common room to wait for maddy to get ready, leaving the brunette twins surprised.

"do you have training today?"

"yeah, since i'm behind. now, hurry up and get ready."

"is everyone in the great hall already?" maddy raised an eyebrow and phoebe hummed in response.

"you're bloody lazy."

"did you—merlin—she isn't so innocent after all!"

"we're not related."

word count- 1040
date written- october 25, 2020
short chapter, i know. i didn't know what to write at the end so yeahhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 290 43
"Who is she?" "She is the heir of Godric Gryffindor and quite possibly the most powerful witch the world has ever seen." ...
83.3K 1.5K 18
Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them go off to Hogwarts. Now, Ron Weasly, you...
1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
581K 19.2K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...