Sameer Sang Naina

Oleh cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... Lebih Banyak

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Problems

628 105 27
Oleh cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Naina returned to her desk and got busy in work. After sometime Payal came and told her it was lunch time. She nodded and headed to the cafeteria area with payal and the boys.

Karan:"Toh Naina I heard the boss boss called you today"

Naina:"Boss boss?"

Arjun:"Haan actually boss boss matlab the owner of the office. His dad and Him just combine 2 different industries. Somani and Maheswari industries. Though I heard he is the step son of Mr. Somani. "

Karan:"Also some new guy, I think his second son will also join soon as the 3rd boss."

Naina:"What about ma...Mera matlab 2 air log haina inki family se jo yahan kama karte hain"

Arjun:"Haan unke mamaji aur unka beta. But they aren't the official boss. You can say the top 3 main boss are Mr. Somani and his 2 sons. Then their mamaji and his sons after them. "

Naina:"Ohh"(She said nodding. )

Neha:(Coming to their table)"Oh bhenji "(Hearing this word brought a smile to Naina's face. All the school memories came back to her)"Oh hello madam. Pagal ho kya. Behenji bolne pe smile de rahi hai"(she said laughing along with riya causing Naina to snap out of her thoughts )

Karan:"Leave her alone will you"(She said giving her a glare while Neha ignore him)

Neha:"Anyways I heard ki tumhe Sameer ne bulaya tha"(Naina looked at her with her eyebrows raised "Sameer " She thought. )

Naina:(In her mind)"Kya bata hai Mr.Maheswari aapka charms to office me bhi nahi gaya. Bechari me kis kis se bachaon aapne pati ko"

Riya:"Oh hello kahan kho gayi madam "

Naina:"Kahin nahi..Tim kuch pooch rahi thi"

Riya:"Yes. Why did he call you"

Naina:"And why should I tell you"(He remarked making everyone look at her in shocked. Riya and Neha looked at her with anger as she just taked back to them while Karan and arjun looked at her in surprised shock as she replied back with the same attitude. Lastly for Payal, she was just shocked )

Before Neha or Riya can talk back Mr. Somani entered the cafeteria. Naina's eyes widen as she saw her father looking for someone who she was sure was her. As Mr. Somani spotted her he walks towards their table. Before he can say something Naina stood up.

Naina:"Good afternoon sir. I am your new employee Naina."(She said pleaded through her eyes to no say anything related to him knowing her. Vivek stood there confused as he nodded at her and asked her to visit his office before leaving the office to which she nodded.)

Payal:"Kya baat hai Naina aate hi tum dono bosses ke office me ja chuki ho."

Arjun:"Sacchi me. Usually they don't meet any employee until it's really important. Usually our bosses are the ones who communicate in behave of us."(Naina just shrugged and headed back to work.)

In evening before leaving she headed to Viveks office. As she entered his office She smiled and stood up. She went in and hugged him.

Naina:"Sorry papa subhe ese weirdly behave karne ke liye"

Vivek:"Its okay beta per kuch baat hui kya"

Naina:"Nahi papa actually me sachati thi ki mera experience yahan ek normal employee ki tarah ho. Muhje kuch zayda extra importantance na mile. Aur agar sabko pata chal gayega ki me Mr. Somani ki bahu or Mr. Sameer Maheshwari ki biwi hoon toh woh real nature nahi rahega sabko meri taraf. Ishi liye maybe 1 ya 2 months me liye I want ki kishi ko yeh na pata chale.  Jab me settle ho gaongi tab hum sabko bata sakte hain"(Vivek smiled and nodded)

Vivek:"Theek hai beta..(He looks behind her to see Sameer standing at the door)"Sameer under aao na"

Sameer:"Sorry papa woh maine sab suna liye"

Vivek:"Aare nahi nahi..accha maine tum dono ko is liye bulaya tha kyunki muhje tum dono ko help chahiye thi"

Samaina:"Boliye na papa"

Vivek:(Looking to the ground awkwardly )"Actually woh kal Vishaka aur meri Anniversary hai toh I wanted to plan something special as it's our 20th anniversary "

Naina:"Aww that so sweet "(Sameer smiled)

Sameer:"Aapko jo bhi help chahiye hum karenge"

Vivek:"Thank you"

They discussed about some plan of Vivek before Samaina left for home. In the car Naina discussed everything with Sameer of how her day went. She even told him about karan Arjun payal Neha and Riya.

Naina:"Waise Mr. Maheshwari no bad Shaadi ke 2 mahine baad bhi aapka charms nahi gaya. "

Sameer:(Whine)"Naina yaar maine kya kiya. Office me sabko pata hai ki I am married but  they still don't stop "

Naina:(Laughs)"Awww."

Sameer and Naina reach home to be welcomed by Vishaka and other family members.

Vishaka:"Kaisa tha pehela din Naina"

Naina:"Accha tha maa."

Sameer:"Maa hum freshen up hoke aata hain"

Vishaka:"Accha Vivek ne kuch kaha kab tak aayenge. Devang or kamalesh Bhaisab bhi aa gaye"

Sameer:(Smiles )"Maa woh unko kuch kaam tha woh aate honge 1-2 ghante me"

Vishaka:"Theek hai"(She leaves )

Samaina heads to their room while Dadi who sat and witness this scene in living room smirks.

Dadi:(To herself )"Jitna khush hona hai ho lo. Kyunki yeh khushi bus kuch hi dino ki baat hai. Unke baad ek ek karke me tum dono ko iss office aur iss ghar se bahar nikal dongi"(She smirks )

The day passed in a jiff. Everyone in the house got to know about Vivek's plan except Vishaka. According to the plan Sameer was supposed to take Vishaka to a lake farmhouse area few hours away from ahmedabad where Vishaka and Vivek were supposed to celebrate their Anniversary. They had planned to be home by 8 to celebrate it once more with the family.

Next  morning came and Sameer, making some excuse, Took Vishaka with him. Soon after them Vivek also left to the farmhouse. Naina was also busy helping out in the kitchen before she leaves for office as She didn't want poonam and Mamiji to do all the work.

Mamiji:"beta me kehe rahi hoon tu ja jake office ke liye nikal hum he na sab sambhal lenge"

Naina:"theek hai mamiji. Me shaam ko jaldi aane ki koshis karti hoon "

Poonam:"Tum chinta mat karo Naina hum sambhal lenge"(Naina nodded and left for work while Dadi smirked remember something from last night.)

Flashback...

Dadi was walking back to her room when she stopped by Vivek's home office. She peeked in to see Vivek and Sameer along with Naina discussing something.

Vivek:"Parso Mr. Mehera ke saath jo deal hai woh bahut important hai. Yeh file bahut important hai us deal ke liye. waise toh me isse aapne pass hi rakhta per kal me office nahi aa raha hoon  toh agar iski zarorat pardi Sameer ko toh kaam atak gayega. ishi liye perso tak yeh file tum dono aapne pass rakho"

Sameer:"Papa mere se accha toh Naina is file ka dhayan rakh payegi"

Naina:(Taking the file from Vivek )"Aap chinta mat kijiye papa yeh file mere pass save rahegi"(Vivek nodded and Samaina headed out to their room. Dadi followed them to see Naina lock the file in her cupboard )

Dadi:"Ab milana plan..Ab dekho Naina kaise Vivek tumhe iss office se nikalte hai. Jab ek file nahi sambhal paogi toh office kaise ja paogi"(She smirks before heading to her room)

Flashback ends.....

As Naina heads out to office, Dadi slowly enters Naina's room. she enters her room and finds the keys which she stole from Naina's purse while Naina was in the kitchen helping out. She opens the cupboard and searches for the files. After a good 10 min, She finds the file. Before she could do something she heard noise coming so she puts the file back in the cupboard and hides in the bathroom.

Dadi peeks to see that Kanji was cleaning Naina's bedroom. After he leaves Dadi heads back to the cupboard and takes the file. She heads to the balcony and pours some coffee on the whole file and the papers inside. She keeps the file on the table and leaves the coffee mug on the desk. She leaves the room and smiles in satisfaction.

In the evening, Naina returned from work a little late then excepted due to traffic along with Sameer. Instead of heading up to their room to freshen up they both started to decorate the hall while others were busy with food preparation.

Before anyone even knew it it was 8. Vishaka and Vivek came back to see a dark living room. As they walked to the middle of the room, The light came one and everyone gathered around them singing Happy Anniversary.  Munna Pandit and the other gang members also came. Though the Agrawals were also invited they couldn't come as the men were busy with work stuff and Taiji wasn't well.

Vishaka:"Bachoo yeh sab"

Naina:"Happy Anniversary Maa and papa"(She said hugging them. One after another everyone wishes them)

Munna:"Aare mausi chaliye cake bhi toh katna hai"

Poonam:"Yeh lijiye cake hasil hai"(She said as her and Naina brought out the cake )

Vishaka and Vivek cut the cake and feed it to each other and the other family members. Everyone looked like a happy family but this happiness didn't stay long when Dadi spoke up.

Dadi:"Aare Bobby woh aaj tere office se call aya tha. Kishi file ke baare me"

Vivek:"File ?"

Dadi:"Haan beta koyi blue file mr..mr..mehera"

Vivek:"really. Ruku me call karke dekhta hoon"

Dadi:"Aare yeh file kaunsi hai"

Vivek:"Ek deal hai important deal.. Naina woh file lana"

Naina:"Ji papa ek min"(Naina heads up to the room and as she entered she is shocked  as she smells the room smell of coffee)

She saw the coffee spilled in the room and frowns. She walks to the table and stood there shock. The file was laying on the table soaked in coffee. She rushed and picked up the file to see all the papers inside the file ruined. She panicked as she tried to clean the file but to no vein. By this time tears started to form in her eyes.

Sameer:"Naina"(Sameer called as he entered the room)

Naina:"Sameer file"(She said as she showed him the file )

Sameer:"Yeh kaise hua?"

Naina:"Idk Sameer..maine kal raat hi file rakhi thi uske baad se dekha bhi nahi. Yahan kaya kar rahi hai muhje nahi pata aur"

Sameer:"Ek min Naina shant ho jayo pls.. "

Naina:"Shant kaise ho jaon Sameer..papa ne muhje ek job di aur me..Maine.."

Vivek:(Calling from downstairs )"Nainaaaa. Sameer "

Naina:"Sameer ab hum papa ko kya bolenge"

Sameer:"Heyyy..shhhhh me hoon na..Chalo. Hum papa ko sab sach bolenge. "

Sameer held Naina's hands and takes her outside. As they come down the stairs, Dadi Smirks seeing Naina's teary eyes.

Vishaka:"Naina beta kya hua"

Naina:"Maa woh file"

Vivek:"Kya hua file ko"

Naina:"Papa I am sorry.. Muhje nahi pata kaise per puri file pe coffee giri hui thi"

Vivek:"What.."(He takes the file from Naina and looks at the papers in shock )

Mamaji:"Yeh sab kaise hua"

Naina:"Pata nahi maine kal file aapni cupboard pe rakha tha. Aur aaj jab me subhe ready ho rahi thi jab file wahi thi. Uske baad se abhi me room me gayi toh file table pe rakhi thi coffee giri hui"

Sameer:"Muhje yeh nahi samaj aa raha file cupboard se bahar kaise aayi aur coffee meri room me kaise aayi. Aaj toh maine coffee nahi pee aur Naina kabhi coffee peeti nahi"

Naina:"Papa I swear muhje nahi pata yeh sab kaise hua. Per I am sorry..meri wajah se aapko deal..."

Dadi:"Himat toh dekho iss lardki ki. Pehele khudh file barbad karti hai fir sorry muhje nahi pata kaise hua bolti hai"(Naina looked down)"Maine pehele hi bola tha Bobby ki yeh lardki office jake kaam bigardegi hi per tum. Ese lardkiyan na"

Sameer:(Boiling in anger)"BUS dadi"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Silent reader plz vote and comment.. Your votes and comments are what tells a writer if there story is going good or not. So plz vote and comment.

Precap:"What will happen now. Will Dadi's plan succeed or another twist to come there way."

STAY SAFE EVERYONE  💖

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5K 536 19
What if that day Munna and Pandit would not have unintentionally taken out Naina's Admission letter for Banasthali University from the post box and N...
1.7K 160 2
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿 - What do you think? Where is this relationship going? 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 - I don't know...but we should continue going with the flow." 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲...
9.3K 944 12
Hello everyone. I'm back again with a short story of Samaina. This is a story about Sameer & Naina who meets at a cafe unexpectedly. When they haven'...
22.4K 2.2K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...