hyper realism,, dream

By egirlKermit

REPUBLISHED who knew a simple fan-art would lead them to their soulmates? but what is love without a little p... More

republishing
๐™–/๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ
๐™ž
๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ž๐™ซ
๐™ซ
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ญ
๐™ญ๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ
๐™ญ๐™ซ
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ญ๐™ญ
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE V2
alternative ending: niki

๐™ซ๐™ž

25.4K 812 529
By egirlKermit

thursday, june 25ₜₕ 2020

the past few days kate and dream have been occasionally chatting, trying to find a time where all three of them were free for a while. the texan boys schedule just wouldnt match up with the dates the other two had free, so it was pretty stressful.

but, they finally found a day where all three of them were free.

katrina woke up pretty early that day, the clock was mocking her with the numbers 8:54am and she was just glaring at it for a solid five minutes. the time was 3 hours earlier than she usually got up.

she wanted to sob and learn witchcraft so she could curse the people drilling in an apartment a few down from hers. the feeling of pity for the people right next to the person drilling overwhelmed her annoyance.

the smell of cookies overtook her senses. suddenly, not feeling as tired her hasty footsteps creaked along the floorboards. in her view came nicolette and her girlfriend, samantha.

the lesbian couple has been together for since november. their relationship always radiated positive energy.

samantha was your stereotypical 'cottage core lesbian' and she wasnt ashamed to show it off. the one time kate was at her apartment, she was overwhelmed in the best way with the amount of succulents, soft colors, fairy lights, abstract paintings and hanging plants that woman had.

the two women werent necessarily the closest of friends, but they still considered themselves ones. kate admired the positivity and the smile samantha brought with her, and samantha admired kates stubbornness, confidence and artistic talent. for her birthday and coincidentally her and her girlfriends 6 month anniversary, katrina gifted her a big portrait of a picture of the two on a picnic. the same picnic she gushed to the artist about.

the pair didnt notice the tired girl yet, so she took a moment to admire what samantha was wearing. her fashion choices were something she also loved about her. samantha didnt care what people thought of her choices, leading her to sometimes wearing questionable things which somehow looked well together.

the light yellow sundress she wore contrasted her dark skin. flowers- mostly daisies were neatly sitting her white-dyed curly hair. so much love and admiration was in her eyes when she looked at her lover.

neither of the girls knew this, but in the year of knowing nicolette before their relationship bloomed, samantha was madly in love with her. from the first moment when she saw her wearing that ugly thrifted sweater to now, where she was still wearing that ugly sweater much to samanthas dismay. but now it was covered with bee, butterfly, plant and flower pins, thanks to yours truly.

you would have to be blind to miss the amount of love those two held for each other and kate could only wish for someone to look at her like that.

"how are neither of you bothered by the drilling?" kate asked the lesbians baffled. they simultaneously turned away from the cookies they were decorating.

"kat!" samantha smiled. she was the only person who called her kat, a different way to shorten her full name opposed to kate. "we got used to it i guess." the before clean kitchen towel was now covered in frosting as the dark girl wiped her hands down on it "theyve been at it for a few hours now." the australian accent peeked trough at specific words.

"yeah, you were out like a light! it was much louder when they just started because it was against the wall closest to us i presume." the other lesbian said.

sluggishly, katrina welcome samantha into the hug she was approaching her for. they stood there for a couple of seconds hugging tightly

"i havent seen you in ages! how have you been? how are the commissions?" samantha was one of the few people that know about kates hobby.

"theyve been doing good!" laugh rumbled from her chest coming out raspy due to not drinking water since she woke up. with a quiet 'one sec' she walked over to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. glancing at how many colors of frosting they have "whatcha makin?"

"oh! its pride month so were making lgbt flag cookies!" nicolette announced happily showing her some of the already finished ones.

"that looks sick! can i have a few? im a bit hungry and id like to leave the kitchen to you two." samantha nodded with no hesitation and gestured for her to take a few. a handful was placed on a small plate and kate went back to her room with the drilling still going on.

dream 4:36pm
okay
youre gonna join vc 2
when i say

wapforjesus 4:38pm
yeah yeah
ok

dream 4:47pm
join
join
join

she saw the message she could join vc2 where dream was distracting sapnap with one of those 3D animation videos.

the blonde girl took a deep breath and joined the voice channel.

she was instantly met with both the boys' obnoxious laughter

"w-what was that?!" the brunette laughed even harder.

"what was what?" katrina asked calmly making sapnap go silent.

he clicked discord and saw her username, which left him even more confused.

but that voice.. hes been watching her streams and theres no way thats someone else

".. kaque?"

"yes?"

silence.

"OH MY GOD WHAT!?"

the loudness made her jump and dream laugh.

"YOURE HERE?!"

she laughed at his shock

"nah baby im not even here, im a hallucination"

the brunette boy was still in shock. "im.. like.. wow.. im surprised youre here!" he chuckled slightly trying to calm himself.

kate laughed at that "yeah.. a few days ago dream asked me to hop in call to surprise you! apparently you like my art?"

"YES! i mean- uh, yeah.." he giggled out of embarrassment noticing his cheeks felt warm

dream sat back and just observed how the conversation developed. patches was sleeping on his feet slowly numbing them. he looked at her with a loving smile slowly zoning out. when he snapped back into reality the pair was chatting about ken and barbie.

"okay but bro.. barbie could get it." sapnap said in a chad voice trying not to laugh.

kate started talking in a bitchy voice with texas accent "ok but have you seen ken?!" the girl let out a high pitched groan "those abs.." she said in a dreamy voice, when she actually just wanted to laugh

[ you cant make this shit up i can hear my brother playing the barbie parody song in the other room right now 😭🤚]

"i zone out for one fucking second and we went from sapnap embarrassing himself to both of you thirsting over dolls." dream deadpanned being beyond confused by now

the two teenagers burst out laughing at his comment.

after a bit over an hour later the texan boy had to hesitantly leave because his mother was calling him. that left the floridian and the canadian alone in the voice channel.

"so.."

"so..."

after a few seconss if awkward silence they both laughed

"god two extroverts and we cant start a conversation"

"are you still in college?"

"yes! im studying hyper realism in quebec!" her excitement was evident in her tone. talking about things that she loved excited her.

"howd you know you wanna like.. y'know, get into art?"

"well.. at a young age i was very.. gifted? in art, so i kinda always knew i wanted to embrace it. i have a friend who was also quite talented in art but decided to go the psychology route."

"hows college in quarantine?" he asked genuinely interested. its different in different countries and majors, so having a viewpoint on a lot of places and majors was 'fascinating' as one would say.

"well.. it could be better, but we had a hell load of projects to do to make up for our grades. its not as bad as it could be, like it couldve been a lot worse if i was studying something where the professor explaining it to you was crucial."

he hummed in acknowledgment, the conversation blooming naturally after that.

the due naturally clicked, having similar humor, some interests and being close in age. there were some clear opposites, but that led to some interesting conversation topics. hours felt like minutes, and soon enough it was nearing midnight.

a knock on kates door interrupted her winter formal story. nicolette entered the rgb lit room with a box of chinese takeout in her hand. her shoes and coat were still on, meaning she got back not too long ago.

nicolette told her samantha and she had a date night sp shed be gone for a few hours.

"one second.." kate told the dirty blond boy who just hummed before she muted. taking off her headphones she turned her chair in the direction of her ginger friend. doing a the head-nod thing she gestured for her to explain the food.

"so, i noticed you didnt eat anything for lunch and you need to eat before you go to sleep." she said kindly walking over and putting the food on her desk "who are you chatting to?"

katrina looked at the food before looking at nicolette "thank you.. oh, dream!"

the shorter girl froze before blinking a couple of times and making direct eye contact with her taller friend. "get that bag sis" and with that she strutted out leaving kate laughing.

she unmuted and put her headphones back on still slightly laughing which perked dreams interest.

"whats so funny?" he asked still petting patches who was laying peacefully in his lap.

"its just nicolette. i told her i was talking to you and her response was 'get that bag sis!'" she repeated in a sing-song voice making dream crack up as well.

as weeks passed kate and dreams friendship bloomed. daily texts, often calls, subtweeting because she didnt want the be introduced to such a big fanbase yet and much more.

laughs were always shared when the two talked, especially when dream sent screenshots of sapnap babyraging and freaking out when dream would tell him hes on call with kate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.4K 32
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† in which, a new year's party is the cause of a romance so dangerously beau...
207K 5.6K 52
โ› SHE'S AN AMERICAN WOMAN โœ โ› HE'S A PRETTY BOY โœ tommyinnit x fem! oc there will be no smut because tommy is a minor! social media x real life fic...
12.5K 280 26
in which two streamers meet, and nothing else matters certain chapters are inspired by songs, these will be credited on the chapter **there will be n...
237K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...