MAHARLIKA IN ANOTHER WORLD

Від Emperor_RON

Maharlika, one of two-hundred supersoldiers known as the "Praetors" that have created to protect the Terran I... Більше

The Maharlika's End
The Maharlika awakens
The Maharlika meets Red
The Maharlika's Guest.
The Maharlika's Journey
not a chapter
The Maharlika comes
not a chapter
A Maharlika's Day
Chapter 9: Duel
chapter 10
chapter 11: departure
Characters.
Chapter 12: Princess Encounter
Chapter 13: Kriemhidlr Family
Omake
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not a Chapter.
Chapter 20: Demon?!
Chapter 21: Demon!!
Chapter 22: Maharlika vs Demon.
(Modified) Super Soldier Programs.
Chapter 23
Chapter 23: Return.
Chapter 24: Kidnapped and Escape.
Chapter 25: Interrogation.
Chapter 26: ???
Chapter 27: A Date in Town
OMAKE: Magic Training.
Chapter 28: A Surprising Guest
Chapter 29: Brother Knows Best.
RANDOM: Story Ideas
Chapter 30: Simply Sparring.
Chapter 31: Very Interesting.
Chapter 31: An Interesting Day
Chapter 32: An Interesting Day (2)
Chapter 33: An Interesting Day (3)
Chapter 34: The Braves' Pyre
Chapter 35: Troubles Back Home
Chapter 36: Troubles Back Home (2)
Chapter 37: The Unexpected

The Maharlika Saves

720 24 56
Від Emperor_RON

Again, there will be a few changes to how I will write this story. To make it more easier for me to make it.

So please don't criticize me okay... Please ಥ_ಥ

_____________________ಠ◡ಠ___________________________

-3rd POV-

Crash!

A glass mug broke as it made contact to the floor. Thrown by an angry chieftain.

Dagarr: WHAT?!

Shouted Dagarr as he was told about the fate of his son.

Dagarr: what do you mean my son was killed?

Dagarr, who is sitting on his wooden throne and is surrounded by his men, looked at the hooded figure in front of him.

Hooded figure: your son was killed in battle.

This caused a commotion. Whispers, murmurs and shouts from the other ogres who're in the room.

Dagarr: Silence!...

The voices stopped.

Dagarr: show me... NOW!!

He roared. The hooded figure complied and took out a globe and presented it to him.

The globe dimmed and glowed. Then showed a recording of the battle that has taken place at the Daashii Tribe.

It showed how his son led his men towards the Daashii Tribe and raided it. Killing and pillaging the village. Slaughtering and raping the inhabitants.

Then it showed the daughter of the Daashii Tribe's Chieftain's daughter, accompanied by a...

Dagarr: is that... A human? What is a human doing there?... And why is he so large?

Hooded figure: I don't know why the human is there. His arrival was unexpected. And to why he's large... He maybe a Mixed Blood.

Dagarr: mixed blood huh... That explains it.

Dagarr then continued to watch the globe and saw how his son was being out bested by the other Chieftain's daughter. He growled at that. Then saw his son change and turn.

The ogres in the throne room were shocked and surprised by it.

Dagarr: W-what the- why did my son turn into that?!

He glared at the hooded figure, demanding answers.

Hooded figure: your son wanted power. So I gave it to him.

Dagarr: what did you give to him?

The hooded figure gave Dagarr a dark red pill.

Dagarr looked at the pill with a curious look.

Dagarr: what does this thing do?

Hooded figure: the one who eats it will change. He will grow larger, stronger and faster.

Dagarr: then how did my son lose?

Dagarr growled in anger. Demanding answers.

Hooded figure: observe.

He tilted his head at the globe.

Dagarr looked at the globe and saw his son humiliating the girl. He smiles in amusement at what his son is doing.

His smile then turned into a frown as Mougarr was sent flying by a kick from the human and crashed into a house. The girl was then on the arms of the human and was hugging him.

(Author: Yeh. It's no longer huts but houses. Also the design of their village is Nordic-Viking style.)

He then saw Mougarr got out of the rubble of the house he was sent flying to. He then charges at the human. The human lets go of the girl and faced Mougarr.

Mougar charges at the human with a raised arm and was about to punch the human. But the human just did the unthinkable. The human grabbed Mougarr's hand and slammed his son on the ground.

Dagarr's eyes widened at the scene.

Dagarr: WHAT!?

Hooded figure: wait. There's more.

Dagarr looked at the globe. He growled at what he saw. His son was being toyed around by the abnormally large human. Slamming him over and over again.

He then saw what made his blood boil in rage. He saw his son's arm being ripped off. He then saw him crying and begging. He was infuriated to see his son act like a weakling.

He then saw that the human was holding his son's head. The human was about to crush it. But stopped when Mougarr said something. What he said caused the girl shout something at him.

After a few shouting and taunting, the human squashed Mougarr's head into jelly. This made the observers gasp in shock.

Dagarr turned red in anger. More redder than before. Though... You can't see it because his skin is red from the beginning.

Dagarr: HE KILLED MY SON!! I WANT HIS HEAD THIS INSTANT!!

He ordered.

Hooded figure: no need to send your men to kill him. He and the girl are coming here. To save the women you've taken and the girl's sister.

Dagarr: so they're coming here? Great! We can set a trap then.

Dagarr then looks at the pill on his hand.

Dagarr: how many more do you have these pills?

Hooded figure: a dozen, including the one on you hand.

Dagarr: give me all of them.

The hooded figure was hesitant at first but soon nodded. He gave all the pills he had to Dagarr.

Hooded figure: what will you do with them?

Dagarr grinned.

Dagarr: use them of course.

Hooded figure: all of them?

Dagarr: all of them.

Then Dagarr and the other ogres started planning on how to kill or even capture the human and the girl.

The hooded figure left the chieftain's house and went to the woods.

///The Woods///

???: Is it done, Azarel?

A voice says within the glowing globe to the hooded figure.

The hooded figure removed his hood and showed a human face with goat horns protruding from the sides of his head, black sclera, yellow irises and grey hair. He was a demon, named Azarel.

Azarel: yes m'lord. I did what you've asked me to do. I gave the brat the pill you gave me.

???: And...

Azarel: unfortunately dead.

???: Dead? He did not survive the process?

Azarel: he did m'lord but...

???: But...?

Azarel: he was killed...

This piqued the voice's interest.

???: He was killed?

Azarel nodded.

???: Then that would mean either the test subject was weak or the pill didn't work at full capacity.

Azarel: oh trust me m'lord. It worked well. The ogre brat was the problem... And the one that killed him too.

???: Who or what killed the test subject, if I may ask?

Azarel was hesitant at first but answered.

Azarel: a human, m'lord.

???: A human...?

Azarel: yes m'lord. A human killed the test subject.

???: Tell me. How did a human kill an ogre that is enhanced with demonic energy? That sounds absurd.

Azarel: it wasn't a normal human, m'lord.

???: Oh? What makes this human... Special?

Azarel: he is larger than any human I've seen.

???: How big?

Azarel: a foot smaller than a female ogre.

???: Hmm... That does sound interesting. Must be a mixed blood.

Azarel: I thought that as well.

???: How did this... Human kill the test subject? Magic?an Enchanted weapon? Blessings?

Azarel: brute strength alone, m'lord.

The voice sounded amused.

???: A human killed a demonified ogre... With strength alone. How did the human defeat the test subject?

Azarel: he rippiped the brat's arm off and squashed his head...

Azarel answered plainly. This made the voice laugh in amusement.

???: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Now that's amusing. By the way, what did you do with the remaining pills?

Azarel: the fool of a chieftain of the Daamun tribe took it all. He plans to 'USE' it all.

???: Hmm... Interesting. We've never tried giving a test subject more than one pill before. Report to me what happens next, you hear me?

Azarel: as you wish m'lord... What of the human?

???: That won't be a problem. He's one human. He wouldn't be much of a problem. The only thing we should be worried about are the Heroes.

Azarel: the Heroes?! The Goddess has already chosen Heroes?

Asked Azarel in wide eyes. Shocked and angered by the revelation of the Hero.

???: Indeed. The goddess has chosen a Hero. The Heroes are now under the protection and being trained by the kingdom of Athenia.

Azarel: Damn that goddess!

Flap!

Creak!

Azarel turned and looked up at the trees. He saw a bird standing on a branch.

The bird didn't surprise him, but the species of the bird. It was an eagle of unknown and unnamed species.

It was standing on a branch looking at him with its purple(?) eyes.

???: What is it?

Azarel: nothing m'lord. It's just a bird.

???: Are you sure?

Azarel: I don't sense any magic from it so it's just a normal bird.

???: Mnm. Ignore it then. Focus on the task I gave you. Observe and report to me, the events that has transpired, while you are there. Got it. Don't leave anything out.

Azarel: as you wish, Lord Abaddon.

Azarel bowed at the glowing globe.

The globe's light dimmed out. He then returned the globe within his cloak.

SCREECH!

Flap!

Azarel turned around and saw the bird fly away.

He looked at it intensely. Having an odd feeling about it. A feeling that's telling him that it's no ordinary bird. The bird flew away, out of his sight.

He shrugs. But the feeling of oddness is still there.

///Daashii Tribe///

-Ron's POV-

I groaned as I opened my eyes awake. Only to close them again when a glare of light struck them. A few minutes later, I got used to the bright light.

I looked around and found myself in a unfamiliar room. I tried standing up but couldn't. I felt a pressure on my chest. I looked to see what it was.

It was a hand. I looked at my right and saw her.

Annak was asleep, by my side. Snoring soundly. I gently removed her hand and stood up. I stretched my joints and hearing loud pops from them.

I looked down at my form and found that I was naked. I saw Annak was naked too, so I covered her with a fur blanket made of animal pelt.

I then searched for my clothes and noticed them scattered on the floor. I picked them up and dressed myself. Covering my body filled scars with clothes.

I then started picking Annaks cothes off the floor and placing them on thebbed beside her.

I got out of the room we were sleeping in and found myself walking down the stairs and into the living room.

The house' design is like that of a Vikings. The house is also decorated in Viking like ornaments and stuff.

Axes, shields, animal skulls and pelts on the walls. Fur rugs and etcetera.

I then heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Annak's father, Addurr, walking around using a cane to support himself.

Ron: good morning.

I greeted him.

He looks at me and smiled. Coming over to me and greeted back.

Addurr: to you as well, young one. You're up early.

Ron: I say the same to you as well.

He chuckles.

Addurr: it's my duty to wake up early and check my tribe and my people's well being.

Ron: very caring of you. I thought you guys raid, pillage and Steal.

Addurr: we don't do that. Indeed we are a warrior race but there's was lot of food and materials in the forest so we don't raid other villages.

Ron: if so, why are your people hungry if there's a lot of food in the forest?

Addurr sighed.

Addurr: there used to be lots of food but for some reason, all the prey are gone and the forest is dying. We don't know why but it's been going on for years now.

Ron: I see.

Ron then remembered my offer.

Ron: how about you move to my place, with your people, and stay there. There's a lot of food and trees. Big and lots of animals and lots of fruits and vegetables. You and your people won't starve there.

Addurr's eyes shot wide open.

Addurr: you would do that... For us?

Ron: I promised Annak that I would let you and your people live at my home. It's a huge open grassy field with lots of big preys roaming around the forest there. Big but not that dangerous.

Addurr: I-I thank you for your generous offer. We will travel to your land. But where is your home though?

Ron: oh! That... My home is located pass throu-

Ron didn't finish, for his words were covered by a loud scream. Then heavy footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

Annak then appeared infront of us, naked, panting a bit.

Annak: why didn't you wake me?! We got to save my sister and the others!

Me and Addurr just stared at her.

Annak: what?

She asked, not knowing she was naked as a new born baby.

Addurr: Annak... You're...

Her father spoke first.

Ron: Naked...

I finished.

She looks down for a moment then soon covered herself with her arms and ran up stairs.

Ron: your clothes are on top of your bed!

I shouted to her.

Addurr sighed and then chuckles.

Addurr: I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior.

Ron: no! No... It's fine. I had a great view.

I grinned at him. He shook his head.

Addurr: you're leaving to save my people and Reinna.

Ron: yes.

Addurr: if so. Bring a few of our warriors with you. They will help you in your journey.

I nod.

Addurr then placed a hand on my shoulder.

Addurr: and protect my daughter Annak.

I smiled

Ron: with my life.

He smiled back at me.

Soon after, Annak walked down the stairs and came over to us.

Annak: I'm ready. Let's go.

Avinn: I'm ready too.

Avinn came out of his room. Wearing armor and armed with a sword.

Annak: brother, you can't. You're still injured.

Avinn: I'm fine Annak.

He then looked at me.

Avinn: please. Let me join you and save my people and my sister. It was my fault, why she was taken.

He looked at me with eyes full of conviction.

Annak: brother please. You can't co-

Ron: Fine.

Avinn: really!?

Ron: yes. But you need your father's and sister's approval.

He then looks at his father.

Addurr looked at his son's eyes for a moment. Then he sighed and nodded his Approval.

Annak: father?!

Avinn: Annak. Sister. Please...

Annak stared at his brother's eyes. Pleading to her.

Annak: ...

Avinn: Annak...

Annak: tch! Fine!

Avinn smiled and thumped his chest.

Avinn: thank you sister. Now we must leave.

Addurr: Avinn. Go and use the Hexas and gather any warriors who wish to join you in your journey.

Avinn: yes father.

Avinn then left the house and did what his father told him.

Ron: Annak. You got what you need?

Annak: yes! But... The sword you gave me...

I reached up and patted her head.

(Author: remember. She's an ogre and she's 9ft tall. Ron is only 8ft.)

Ron: it's fine. It was just a pointy stick. I can make another one. Maybe as strong and as beautiful as you.

Annak blushed at what I said. Then Addurr coughed. Gaining our attention.

Addurr: if you're done courting my daughter, Ron, remember that you've still got to save my people and Annak's sister.

Ron: mnm! Lets go.

Annak: but you don't have a weapon.

I laughed.

Ron: do I really need a weapon?

I asked her with a raised brow and an amused smile.

Annak: well... Seeing what you did Yesterday, I doubt you need a weapon, actually.

I then started to think.

Ron: got any coins?

Annak and Addurr gave me a confused look.

Annak: why do you need coins for?

Ron: for something...

Annak: something...?

She raised a brow.

I smiled.

Ron: you'll see later on our journey...

Annak: umm... Okay.

Annal looked at her father.

Annak: father can-

Addurr: here.

Addurr handed me a small sack of copper coins he got out of nowhere.

Ron: uhh... Where did you get these?

I asked. Wishing he got them somewhere clean.

Addurr: from my pockets of course.

Ron: oh! Heh... Thank you.

Addurr: your welcome. Now go and save the others. Avinn must have already prepared the Hexas and the Warriors who will be joining you. They might be at the gate already.

We got out of the house and went to the front gate.

There we saw Avinn waiting for us along with 12 other ogre warriors and horse.

I observed the the horse. They looke like Belgian Draught Horses but larger. Large enough that it could be ridden by 2 adult male ogres. It was 11ft tall and has 6 legs.

Ron: so those are Hexas. They look... Interesting.

Addurr: we got them years ago when we were hunting near the Dark Mountains that leads to the Kaiju Plains.

Ron: oh! That's near my home.

Addurr: what...?

Ron: what?

I mounted the horse and familiarize myself with it.

Ron: huh... Very comfortable.

Annak: surprised?

Ron: I rode better.

Annak: really?

Ron: yep.

Annak: is it as better as the one I rode last night?

She smirked at me, with a slight blush on her face.

I smirked back at her.

Ron: I don't know. What do you think?

She was about to answer but couldn't when her brother Avinn impeded in our conversation.

Avinn: okay. Stop courting each other and lets go save our people and Reinna.

Annak: oh! You're right! Come on. We need to hurry.

We all mounted our steeds and left.

As we traveled, I looked back and saw lots of people waving us good luck.

Addurr was in the front of the crowds. He was waving us goodbye.

Ron: Avinn! How far are we from our destination?

Avinn: it's a day and a half long trip, by foot. With our mount, it would take us an hour or so to get there.

Ron: anything else I should know? Any obstacles on path?

Avinn: to pass through the forest, we've only got wild animals to worry about. Then when we get to the mountains and hills, there will be rock slides and steep roads there.

Ron: mnm!

I nodded and then we hastened our travel.

There was nothing in our way but hares and deers in our path. Sometimes bears too. But nothing else.

15 minutes later, we've passed through the forest and are now on a large clearing. In front of us are mountains and hills.

///Mountain///

-3rd POV-

At the top of the mountain, there waited a group of ogres. Preparing for the arrival of Ron and his group, they set up a trap.

Ogre#1: hey! I see them.

Ogre#2: where?

Ogre#1: there!

Ogre#3: good. Ready the traps.

The ogres stood behind dozens of large rocks and boulders. Placing their hands and feet on it. Ready to push the rocks down the mountain slope.

Ogre#2: hey! Their coming!

Ogre#3: get ready!

When Ron and his group was near, they pushed and kicked the rocks down. Hitting other rocks and boulders, causing a chain reaction. Making a rock slide.

Rumble!

-Ron's POV-

I and the others looked up at the sound of rumbling. What we say made everyone panic.

Ron: damn rock slide...

I muttered.

Annak saw me mumbling.

Annak: what?

She shouted at me.

Ron: ROCK SLIDE! KEEP GOING!

Avinn: we won't make it!

Ron: trust me.

Avinn: but...

He was about to protest but Annak called to him.

Annak: Avinn.! Trust him.

Avinn's mind was in disarray. He is deciding whether to stop or keep going.

He looked at Annak's eyes. Telling him to trust her and Ron's words.

He gulped. Then roared.

Avinn: KEEP GOING!!

The other ogres were hesitant but soon obeyed. They charged through.

I then grabbed the small sack of coins I got from Annak's father.

Ron: Annak!

I called out to her.

Annak: what?!

Ron: wanna know why I asked for those coins?

Annak: this is no time for riddles!

Ron: no! No riddles. You asked why I wanted them coins right?

Annak: yeah?

Ron: well here's one of'em reasons why!

I took a handful of coins. I positioned them between my fingers and thumb.

I aimed at the large falling rocks and tossed/fired them.

The force I used to toss/fire the coins was as strong as a rail gun.

It shot up and flew directly towards the tumbling rocks. Hitting and breaking them into thousands of small fragments.

I kept tossing/firing until I ran out of coins in my hand and large rocks as target practice.

My hand was steaming. There were no longer large boulders falling but dirt and small fragment of rocks and stones.

Annak and the others gaped.

Annak: amazing...

She muttered quietly.

Ogre#3: what?!

Ogre#1: impossible!

I looked up and saw unknown ogres at the top.

I took another handful of coins and aimed at them.

One of the ogres saw it.

Ogre#2: shit!

I tossed/fired.

Ron: suppressing fire.

Ogre#3: scatter!

A couple of the enemy ogres got hit and their upper bodys got obliterated. Turning into a mist of blood.

Ogre#1: by the Ancestors!

Ogre#3: duck!

Ogre#4: where?

The ogre who asked got shot in the head.

Ogre#3: shit! They got Kevin!

Ogre#2: fuck!

I kept firing (?) Until they were out of our (my) sights. The rock slide wasn't that of a problem. Except for the large rocks. Those could squish Annak and the others into pancakes.

Took us 40 minutes to pass through it. It was too steep. It was a relief and a miracle that no one died.

Flap!

SCREECH!

I gazed up to see what made that sound.

My eyes widened to what I saw.

Ron: no... It can't be.

I muttered to myself.

Annak saw me staring at the sky.

Annak: Ron! What is it?

Ron: umm... Nothing. It must be my imagination or something.

Annak: why? What did you see?

She asked with a tint of worry and curiosity.

Ron: a bird... An eagle to be precise. It looked very similar to the eagle back home.

Annak: really?

Ron: yeh. It's an eagle called Hari-

I was cut off when one of our ogre companions yelled that we're near the Daamun tribe's settlement.

We entered a forest, following the dirt road. I spotted a settlement infront of us.

We stopped at the front gate. 20 meters away from it. What is stopping us from entering is a crowd of ogres standing there with weapons trained at us.

Those arrows would just bounce off me but I doubt Annak and the others can.

Between us and the enemy ogres are the people we've come to save. Tied up and beaten. Used as hostages.

Annak: REINNA!

Annak yelled.

She was staring at a girl with tanned skin, a single horn protruding from her forehead, same white ash hair as her and she was all bruised and beaten up.

She was being held by the hair, by an old Ogre who looks very familiar. Old but familiar.

Reinna: S-sister? Annak? Is t-that you?

Annak placed a hand on her mouth. She was crying, she saw her sister, beaten and bloodied.

???: Isn't this a wonderful family reunion?

The ogre who's holding Reinna's hair spoke.

Avinn: Dagarr you bastard!

Avinn tried to rush and attack but stopped when he saw arrows trained directly at us.

Dagarr: uh-Uh! Don't be reckless now. We don't want your poor sister be harmed, right?

Dagarr grins as he pulled her hair and placed a knife near Reinna's neck.

Reinna: Gah!

Dagarr: she was good stress relief. Right boys!

A few dozen ogres cheered.

Tears were flowing down her eyes.

Annak: you bastard!

Ron: hmm...

I hummed as I remembered what Addurr said to me.

Ron: a warrior race...

I mumbled and turned to Avinn.

Ron: Avinn! You ogres are a warrior race, right?

Avinn nods.

Avinn: yes! We are a proud warrior race. Strength and power is what we respect the most.

Ron: and is there a way I can challenge the leader? To fight and save your people and sister?

Avinn: oh yes! A trial by combat! Two warriors fight each other for something, if they can't solve it through words.

Ron: Can I challenge the leader for the return of your people right?

Avinn: yeh! You can.

Ron: okay... Where's the leader?

Avinn points at Dagarr.

Ron: ಠ_ಠ

Ron: you got to be kidding me. He's the leader?

Avinn: umm... Yes?

Ron: hes the father of that Mougarr guy I killed?

Avinn: yeh?

Ron: sigh~ father like son, I supposed... What a scum.

Avinn: I know.

Ron: if you're a warrior race, why are they following him? I can see a half the crowd of ogres are showing signs of discomfort. It would seem like they don't like him very much.

Avinn: they don't. But can't go against him.

Ron: why?

Avinn: like I said. Strength and power is respected... And also feared.

Ron: so they're afraid of going against him.

Avinn: yes.

Ron: hmm... Looks like we're gonna have to build more homes when we get back.

Avinn looks at me confusingly.

Avinn: what...?

Ron: what?

I chuckled.

The loud voice of Annak took our attention.

Annak: You bastard! Let go of her now!

Dagarr laughed.

Dagarr: and why should I?

Ron: because I challenge you for their freedom.

I interjected.

There were murmurs and whispers within the crowds.

Dagarr looks around at his people with anger and annoyance.

He then turned to me.

Dagarr: and why should I agree to this challenge?

Ron: if you don't, then is the 'Great' and 'Powerful' Dagarr is afraid of fighting a human like me?

I taunted.

I turned to Avinn.

Ron: come on! laugh!

Avinn understood what I was planning and told the others to laugh.

Ogre allies: Hahahahah! Coward! Weak! Come on! Fight!

Dagarr looked irritated.

Murmurs and whispers have become more louder and many. Questioning if Dagarr deserves to be called a warrior and chieftain.

This irritate and enrage Dagarr more.

Dagarr: fine! I accept your challenge.

He roared.

He lets go of Reinna's hair and kicked her aside.

Dagarr: watch her.

He ordered his subordinates and they nodded in compliance.

They held the hostages tight.

Dagarr: I will make bleed and suffer for what you have done to my son, human!

He pointed his sword at me.

I grinned.

I got off my horse and walked towards him slowly.

Ron: entertain me.

Dagarr: grr! Die filth!

He charges at me. Sword raised.

Ron: huh. Father like son, indeed.

I grinned more.

I side stepped out of his charge and tripped him over. Like his son.

He stumbles down.

He stood up again and glared at me.

Dagarr: you fucking human!

He tries to stab, jab, slice, cut and skewer me. But I evaded them all.

Dagarr: huff~ stop! Huff~ dodging you huff~ pathetic human!!

Ron: why wouldn't I dodge? That sounds stupid. I don't want to get hurt. Also... You're slow.

Dagarr: grr! I'll rip out your heart!

Ron: which heart?

Dagarr: what...?

Ron: what?

I punched him in the gut.

This cause him vomit and clutch his stomach.

Dagarr: gah! Blarf!~

Ron: give up?

Dagarr: huff~ who would give to huff~ a human!?

Ron: hmm... Someone smart maybe.

Dagarr: raaahhh!

He lunges at me.

I dodged and kicked him in the gut. Sending him flying 2 meters away grom me.

He clutches his stomach even more. Coughing blood.

Ron: are you okay? It would seem that you're injured. You should give up already.

Dagarr: damn you...

He looks at his subordinates.

Dagarr: Kill him! Kill him now!!

The ogres who follows Dagarr raised their bows and aimed them at me.

The fired and arrows flew directly at me. The arrows bounced off my body harmlessly.

Ron: srsly...?

Dagarr: what!?

He stared at me in shock.

Dagarr: Grr! What are you doing!? Charge and kill him NOW!

2/3 of the the crowds ran at me with swords and spears raised.

Ron: ಠ_ಠ

I mentally sighed and stared at the charging group.

Ron: STAY...!

I said in a deep tone. My bloodlust aimed at them.

They stopped. Body shaking and sweating.

-3rd POV-

What the ogres, under Dagarr, saw shook them to their core.

They have never felt so much bloodlust before. Their hands shook, their bodys trembled in fear.

Dagarr: what are you doing? Attack!

They couldn't obey. They were too scared to even make a single step.

They felt that if they come any closer, death would be inevitable.

A few soiled themselves and others fainted. There were some who did both.

-Ron's POV-

Dagarr: what? Why aren't they listening to me?

I looked at him.

Ron: because they're smart enough to know they can't win against me.

Dagarr: grr!

Dagarr was both enraged and afraid.

He then took out something from his pockets.

It was 12 pills of some sort. All are red as blood.

He ate them.

Dagarr: hehehehahahaha-HAHAHA- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

His voice started to change. His body too.

Ron: huh... Doing what your son did. It would seem that stupidity is hereditary.

Dagarr's body became larger. Larger than his son's transformation.

He was now 20ft tall, his body was covered in red crystals, more spikes coming out of his shoulders, knees, elbows and back.

He looks at me.

Dagarr: YOUR IMPUDENCE ENDS HERE HUMAN!

Ron: huh... You're big now...

Dagarr: AFRAID?

Ron: nah! You're still a wuss.

He punches me.

Sending me flying through the thick forest.

Annak: RON!

I heard Annak screaming my name.

Dagarr: NOW THAT INSECT IS GONE. IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENTS, YOU LOT! AND YOU... I'LL RAPE YOU AND YOUR SISTER GOOD. MAKE YOU MY WHORES AND KILL YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE... ALONG WITH YOUR WEAK AND PATHETIC FATHER.

He must be talking to Annak and the others.

I stood up and walked out of the damaged tree and got out of the forest.

Annal: Ack!

Avinn: Gah!

I saw Dagarr holding both Annak and Avinn within his grasp. Our ogre allies tried slashing and stabbing him but his crystal like armor was too hard.

It would seem that he hasn't noticed me.

I saw him licking Annak's chick. Srsly... What's with this family and licking. Is that their fetish or something?

I grabbed a tree and uprooted it. I aimed at Dagarr's back, who was about to rip Annak's clothes, and threw it at him.

He got hit and dropped both Annak amd Avinn to the ground.

Dagarr howled in pain.

He then turns around and looks at me in shock, surprise and anger. Seeing me unharmed and without any scratches within my body.

Though my clothes are ripped...

Annak: Ron! You're alive!

Annak looks at me relieved and happy, knowing I was alive and well.

But Dagarr? Not so much.

Dagarr: HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!?

Ron: what? You think your weak ass love tap could really harm me?

Dagarr: GRRR! DIE YOU FUCKER!

He charges at me.

I sighed and did what I did before.

(Author: how can he slam a 20ft tall ogre? Because he can! ಠ◡ಠ )

Dagarr: Gah!

Annak: huh... Deja vù.

Ron: so... Do you give up?

I said walking to him.

Dagarr: FUCK YOU, HUMAN! I'LL KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

He punches me but I dodged it.

Ron: wow... Being loud and obnoxious is hereditary too. Can you please shut up.

I grabbed his neck. He tries punching me and clawing my arm and face. Trying to get free.

Dagarr: I'LL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME!? I'LL KILL YOU! YOU PATHETIC HUMAN!

He then glances at the ogres holding the hostages. He grins and then looks at me.

Dagarr: IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO, I'LL ORDER THEM TO KILL THE CAPTIVES.

He laughs sadistically.

I looked at he ogres who were holding the others hostages.

Ron: Hey!

I shouted at them.

They flinched.

Ron: do you really want to listen to him. To this scum?

The ogres were eyeing each other. Not knowing what to answer.

Ron: release the hostages and you can join me. Somewhere better than this and away from this fool.

They didn't answer. Afraid to give word.

Dagarr: HAHAHAHA! THEY'LL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU. THEY'RE AFRAID OF ME. YOU SHOULD TOO, IF YOU WANT YOUR PEOPLE BACK.

I stared at him. Then tightened my grip a bit.

Dagarr: GAH!

He gasps. Holding my arm and trying to get free.

I look back at the crowd.

Ron: are you that afraid to defy him? Afraid that he would harm you? Look at him!

I tilted my head at Dagarr.

Ron: He is bound and weakened. He poses no danger.

I tightened my grip once more. Making Dagarr gasp even louder the crowds to hear.

Ron: release them and join me. I can give you a better home than what this scum can give you.

They were reluctant.

Ron: or Oppose me and suffer the same fate as him.

With that. They released the hostages and dropped their weapons.

Annak ran towards her sister and hugged her. The others joined her too.

Dagarr: T-TRAITORS! YOU ALL WILL R-REGRET THIS!

Dagarr gasped out.

Ron: no... No you will not.

I tightened my grip and placed my other hand on his shoulder.

Dagarr: I'LL KILL YOU ALL! I'LL KILL YOU ALL YOU FUCKING TRAITORS! I'LL KILL YOU AND RAPE ALL YOUR WOMEN WHEN I KILL THIS HUMAN! I'LL END YOU ALL! ALL OF YOU-

Ron: shut up! You're annoyingly loud like your son.

I then started to pull his head off his shoulders.

Dagarr: GAAAHHHH!

He screamed in pain.

I Ripped out his head, his spine still connected to his skull.

His body spurts a fountain of blood. Soaking the ground and me in red liquid.

I stared at the head of Dagarr. His facial expression showing pain and rage.

Dagarr: ಠ益ಠ

I dropped his head to the ground.

His head bounced on the dirt floor. His body fell as I let go of it. Spilling more blood on the already bloodied ground.

I walked over to the others.

I saw a lot of them back away in fear.

Annak lets go of her sister and stares at me.

I stared at them.

Ron: are you afraid of me?

I asked. With a sad smile.

Annak slowly walked over to me.

She stops 2 feet away from and stares down at me.

I look up at her.

Ron: aren't you afraid, Annak?

She then hugs me tightly. Staining her body with Dagarr's blood.

Annak: no... I'm happy you're alive.

I wanted to hug her back but that would mean smearing the blood all over her body even more. So I didn't and only laughed.

Ron: It would seem we need to take a bath after this.

Annak giggles.

Annak: yeh. You smell.

Ron: so do you.

We both laughed and ended our hug.

Ron: we should get going now. Your new home awaits.

I looked at the other ogres.

They look afraid and sad. Knowing they have to leave and find a new land to call home. A land where there might be more food for them to eat and not starve.

Ron: you can come with us you know. I did say you can join me if you let the others go. So... You wanna come with us?

The other ogres were hesitant. Afraid and confused.

Then one ogress came forward.

Ogress: I will come and follow you, chieftain.

She knelt before me.

Ron: Chieftain?

Annak: you defeated Dagarr so that means you're the new chieftain now.

I nodded at her explanation. I looked back at the ogres.

Ron: who will follow me to their new homes?

Only a few stepped forward acknowledged me as their new chieftain.

Ron: there's a lot of food there.

Then many stepped forward. But a few didn't

Ron: Good!

I looked at the hostages. They were all beated and by the looks of it. They can't walk home with us.

Ron: are there any carriages here?

Ogre#1: yes! There are a lot. Why do you ask, chief?

Ron: we shall use them to carry the injured. Now go get them.

Ogre#1,2&3: yes Chief!

I looked at the ogred who didn't want me as their leader.

Ron: what about you lots?

Ogre-E: we would never follow a human. So kill us off then. We would rather die that do such thing.

The ogres who're with him nodded in agreement.

Ron: even after seeing what I did to your old chieftain?

They flinched at my statement. But did not faulter.

Ogre-E: Yeh! We've already resigned our life. We would rather die that listen to you.

(Author: Ogre-E means Ogre-Enemy.)

I heard his ogre companions agreeing to him.

There were 55 of them. I can see 20 girls with collars on their necks.

Ron: what about them?

I pointed at the girls.

Ogre-E: t-their slaves. What of it?

Ron: leave them and then you can go.

This caused an uproar. The enemy ogres didn't agree on letting their slave ogres go.

I sighed.

Ron: if you set them free, I'll let you all go. Don't... Then you'll meet your chieftain.

This silenced the ogres.

Ogre-E: grr! First you killed our chief then you take our slaves?!

Ron: if you free the girls, you can leave and scheme some kind of revenge plan against me while you're at it.

Ogre-E just looks at me with a deadpanned look.

I shrugged.

Ron: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ron: it's better than dying, right?

The Ogre-E huffed and told his companions to set the girls free.

They were reluctant at first but soon did what they were told. They freed the 20 slaved female ogres. Leaving their numbers to 35.

They got on their hexas.

The Ogre-E looks at me.

Ogre-E: you'll reg-

Ron: "you'll regret this" yeah, yeah! Just fucking leave already.

He huffs and ran away with his companions following him from behind.

Annak appeared behind me.

Annak: was it okay to let them go free?

Ron: it's fine. They're hardly a threat, to be honest.

I then looked at the forest.

Ron: hmm...

I hummed as I stared at the forest intensely. Getting the feeling of someone being there, hiding within the shadows.

I could hear It's heartbeat but can't seem to see it. It wasn't an animal, that's for sure.

Must be using some sort of invisibility magic to hide it's presence.

I ignored it and glanced at the now freed slave girls.

Ron: and can someone give these girls some clothes?

«««Time Skip»»»

We returned back to the Daashii tribe, not before taking everything from the Daamun tribe. We took all the resources and materials there. It would be a waste to leave them behind.

It took us 2 days to get back. The road on the mountain was blocked by a ton of rocks from the rock slide. So we had to dig the road clear of debris.

Then we made our way back to the Daashii tribe.

There we saw Addurr and a many ogres waiting for us at the gate. when they saw us, they ran and hugged their family members who got captured.

We got in and rested for 3 days. By that time we buried the dead and mourned for 2 days.

I went to talk to Addurr about my offer I gave to him before I left to save his people. He agreed and gathered everyone in the center of the village. There he told everyone my offer and that they'll be going in a place with lots of food that they'll never go hungry ever again.

They all cheered at the news.

Also, the ogres that were captured from the time I arrived here were given a choice. Leave or join us.

They all joines us, knowing they have nowhere to go and being under by me was better that being ruled by Dagarr.

We all had a feast. celebrating their victory, survival and reunion.

Then I remembered something.

Ron(thoughts): yes! The population number of those damn hares will be lowered! Hahahaha!

I chuckled heinously.

This got the attention of Avinn. Who was sitting at my left.

Avinn: what are you laughing at, Ron?

Ron: oh nothing. Just enjoying the party.

I said as I watched Annak dance around the bonfire with her sister, wearing a very revealing outfit.

(Author: if you're wondering how her sister is already healed, healing magic.)

Avinn nodded.

Avinn: Ron where is your home, if I may ask?

Addurr: indeed. Where do you live? You said your home was near the Death Mountains.

Addurr, who was sitting next to Avinn, asks.

Ron: oh! My home is at-

Annak: at the Kaiju Plains. Pass through the Death Mountains.

Annak appeared and set next to me.

The entire crowd was silent. Addurr and Avinn were silent too. Shock can be seen plastered within their faces.

They were all surprised by the revelation of my home. Soon to be their home.

Everyone(except Annak and Me): WHAT?! 0_o

Ron: is it really that shocking?

Annak grabs my head in both sides with her hands.

Annak: yep!

She then started kissing me hungrily affectionately.

«««Time Skip»»»

The ogres packed their things and followed me as I led them to their new home.

There were a lot of ogres migrating. 543. 189 from the Daashii tribe, 334 from the former Daamun tribe and 20 now freed slave girls.

It took us a week to travel from here, back to my land. Why? Because there's a lot of people who're still weak and so we had to move slower.

Also, the bridge that was used to get to the other side of the deep and long trench. 24 meters width, unknown deepness and a 5km in length.

(Author: it's a huge crack that goes around the entire mountain.)

We had to rebuild the bridge. We made it wider, sturdier and stronger so it wouldn't break when we walk on it. It took us 2 days to build it.

After that, we crossed over the bridge and passed through the snowy valley.

The skaven didn't attack us for some reason. Must be because we're numerous or their cave's entrance was sealed off by the avalanche.

Which ever it is, I don't care as long as they aren't bothering us.

We then arrived at my home.

They all were at awe at the view.

The land was a huge and wide. Grassy fields with short hills, a very long and clean river cutting in the center, surrounded by tall green trees.

The clearing was 10km in diameter. Enough space for them to make a new home.

I led them to my house.

I saw Kali running towards us.

Ron: huh... She grew.

I uttered in surprise.

Annak nodded in agreement.

Annak: yeh...

Kali was now 6ft in height and 12ft in length. I don't remember seeing her this big.

Kali lunges at me. Making me to fall down on my back. She then starts licking my face.

The ogres were surprised at seeing a huge wolf licking my face. But did no move.

I got off and patted Kali's head.

Ron: you've grown big. Did you have a growth spurt or something?

She barks and runs around me.

I chuckled.

Ron: come! Let's welcome our guest to their new home.

She howls in agreement.

I look back at the ogres behind me. Arms wide open and a big smile on my face.

Ron: welcome! Welcome to your new home!

They all cheered and Annak came to me and hugged be from the back.

SCREECH!

I turned around and look up at the roof of my house.

There I saw that eagle again.

Ron: it's back.

Annak: what's back?

Ron: the eagle.

Annak looks up and saw the eagle.

Annak: what is it?

I smiled.

Ron: it's a Haring Ibon.

(Author: Translation: King Bird/Bird King.)

The eagle stares at us before making a loud screech and flying off.

SCREECH!

Flap! Flap! Flap!

The eagle flew up and disappeared within the clouds.

Annak: it was beautiful.

Ron: I know... Though not as beautiful as you.

I kissed her neck.

She giggles and started kissing me back.

Ron: wait... I think I forgot something.

Annak: what is it?

Ron: meh! Maybe nothing important.

I shrugged and hugged Annak even tighter and kissed her even deeper.

///Daamun tribe///

-3rd POV-

Ogre#3: where the fuck is everybody!?

Shouted an ogre as he arrived back to his village with his group. Shocked to see it abandoned and empty.

Ogre#3: FUUUUUUCKKK! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

He cried.

_____________________ಠ◡ಠ______________________________

Sorry for the long update. I was busy with school stuff.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my story.

So if you wish to read more, stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thank you!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

155K 2.8K 43
[ A tactical approach story. ] When he was still a young kid, Harvey Johanson quickly became fond of guns due to his grandfather teaching h...
248K 38.2K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
301K 11.1K 52
A combat medic dies on the battlefield after his fireteam is hit with an IED while on patrol. While his spirit floats in an abyss of emptiness, an u...
41.3K 2K 25
Volume 3 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! Ken Kage, the reincarnated "mob-character" has successfully defeated the second Demon...