Safe in his arms

By xTeodorax

Few weeks before first season of American Idol is about to go live, some people try to kill Paula. In that mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

507 14 5
By xTeodorax

Simon just came back from his lawyer and Madi was finally mine again. No one will take her away from me now. Madi and I decided that we won't tell Simon about her problems and I'll respect that but I just feel so bad for lying to him. 

The three of us are laying on the beach now and I'm really happy. I have my two favorite persons in whole world right next to me. 

"Mom?" I heard Madi. 

"Are you going back for American Idol?" 

"I don't know yet honey..." 

"Oh, okay... I don't wanna ask for a lot but can you meet me with Ryan Seacrest." 

"Of course honey. You'll have to meet him, he's my best friend and he'll be yours too."

"Trust me Madi. You don't want to meet him." Simon said laughing softly. 

"Agh shut it Simon!" I laughed and Madi did same. Madi is so pretty. But I still don't get it how can someone like her get bullied and everything to the point where she wants to kill herself... I wish I never left her. I won't do it again, and I wish other parents would think like me... Poor kids who knows what they had to go trough... That reminded me of some other thing I had to tell Madi and Simon... 

A/N

What you all think what P has to tell to Simon and Madi? And will they ever be able to leave Barbados and go back to their normal life?

I hope you liked this chapter, the chapters will be shorter now because I don't have much time to write but I'll to update as much as I can... xoxoTeodora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
62.5K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...