I Wish( A Zayn Malik / One Di...

By ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia is a normal 21 year old girl who lives with her best friend . She crosses paths with the boys of One D... More

shoe store
Movie night
Crazy mornings
The Park
Meeting Alexa
Facing Fears
The big date
Strange behaviour
Terrible things
Yes , he is my boyfriend
Enchanted
He wasnt mine to begin with
DAMN YOU ZAYN!
Can we talk love?
Breathless
Like what you see babe?
We missed you guys
How did I get so lucky?
Please Don't Leave Me!
Once In A Lifetime
Count Me In
You And I
Me And You Forever

It's a surprise

32 3 2
By ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia's P.O.V

"Wake up lovebirds "I hear someone yelling and jumping on the bed that Zayn and I are sleeping on . I open to my tired and realise it's Louis .

"Urghh what is it Lou " I ask throwing a pillow at him and burying my head more into Zayns chest .

"It's almost 10 and we've got to be in studio by 10:30" he says and my eyes widen .

"How long have you been up?" I ask starting to panic .

"Only about two hours " Louis says smirking and running out the room . Douche .

"Zayn , Zaynie wake up love . You have like 15 minutes to get ready to go to the studio " I say placing my hand on his cheek .

His eyes snap open and he jumps up and runs into the bathroom . I hear him brushing his teeth and I walk over to his closet to pick out an outfit for him . After 10 minutes he walks out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist . He rushes over to the bed and grabs his clothes , going back into the bathroom to change .

"ZAYN LETS GO !" Liam yells from downstairs.

Zayn grabs my hand and we rush downstairs.

"So here's the plan , Liv we're gonna drop you off at your place and rush to the studio before we're all out of a job, got it ?" Liam says and everyone nods .
We all pile into the car and reach my place within 7 minutes .

I jump out and say goodbye to everyone and walk towards my front door . As I put my hand on the door knob , someone grabs my wrists , turning me around and smashes their lips onto mine . I smile into the kiss once I realise that it's just Zayn .

"Couldn't let you go without a proper goodbye " he says winking .

I blush and he goes back to the car and I go into my apartment and lock the door .
I make my way to Alexa's room seeing that she didn't come to the boys place last night .

I knock on the door lightly and open it . I looked over at her bed and there she was , fast asleep . I walk over to her and begin tickling her sides .
"Urghh Liv what the hell " she says laughing .

"Good morning to you too " I say chuckling and plopping down next to her .

"Where have you been Lex . I haven't seen you for the last two days " I say as she yawns

"Sorry hun , it's just that my boss is being an absolute pain . She's crazy about One Direction , especially Liam , and has been giving me a hard time ever since we started dating " she says annoyed .

"She's just jealous that you got Li . Don't even worry about her . Are you okay though ?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine , just a little tired and I miss Liam so much " she says and her eyes well up with tears .

Suddenly I get a genius idea to cheer her up

"Lex , how about we go on a double date tonight ? You and Li and Zayn and I ?" I ask and she smiles

"That would be amazing Liv. I'll text Liam and ask him if he's okay with it " she says and grabs her phone off of the beside table.

"Great . The boys will be done at the studio at around five so they can pick us up and six. I'll message Zayn the details " I say and grab my phone , sending a message to Zayn . 

After I sent Zayn a message asking if it was okay , he agreed happily .

"Liv what did he say ?" Alexa asks sitting down next to me .

"He said yes Lex , they'll pick us up at 6:30. He didn't tell me where we're going though , he said it's a surprise " I say and smile imagining Zayn all dressed up .

Alexa squeals and gives me a tight hug before grabbing my hand and dragging me to her room .

" There's so much we have to do before they get here . We need to choose dresses and shoes and matching clutches and jewellery and I need to do our hair and makeup and..."

Oh boy , this is going to be a long 6 hours

Authors Note
Hey guys , so sorry that it's kind of short:( . I've been quite busy at school . Hope you guys enjoy this and vote and comment:) . And check out Zayns newest single BETTER. It's absolutely amazayn😂❤

Axx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1K 24
17 year old Kaylee is faced with major problems after her friend leaves nothing seems to be going right. Problem after problem appers, then she bumps...
905 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...
363 29 20
Ella ran away to try and start a new and hopefully happy life. On this journey Ella will end up meeting 5 boys who might be able to help her find so...
177K 4.2K 28
Ellie Wilson is a normal seventeen year old girl. Her life has had its ups and downs. She lives with her aunt in Doncaster, England. She was adopted...