SHUT UP GAYCO! PART 2. Drarry...

By fuckthehoes

Part 2 of 'SHUT UP GAYCO!' I really hope you all enjoy it. This story is set after hogwarts. I only own the p... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
-1
-2
-3
-4
AN/UPDATE
5-
i got tagged
-6
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
AN
-14
-15
-16
-Tagged
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-AN
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32- nearly the end
-33
-34
-35
The ending

AN

1.2K 18 5
By fuckthehoes

Hey everyone, this is just a quick update to let you all know that I am experimenting with my writing and trying to improve my skills. Most writing I've done is in the style of an Instagram/Snapchat fanfic, I've done a few chapters written in a characters point of view (POV).

I decided I would like to improve my writing skills and have started a new fanfic called 'Time mixed with Immortality'. Its written in 3rd person which I don't have much experience with. I've done some fanfics in 3rd person however, they were a while ago and they're crap.

The new story may be bad at first however I'm hoping it will get better the more I write in 3rd person.

I will still update my other stories don't worry!

Thank you all for the love and support on any of my fanfics!!! I love you all so much! Stay safe 💚❤💚❤💚❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 5.7K 41
"So let's get things straight...I'm not" If the students of Hogwarts had social media. I would just like to say that the only thing I own is the plot...
276K 7.9K 45
Blaise Zabini has been tortured by his 'mother' and step fathers for years now and has anxiety and anger issues but hasn't told anyone, not even his...
36.7K 1.2K 26
UNFINISHED -Started sometime early 2021- Lucien Lupin Black Daughter of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin 'The brave Hufflepuff' Order of the Phoenix - D...
1.4K 25 50
**** NOTE THIS IS BOOK 2 in the Gemstone Draco Fanfic series. If you haven't please make sure to read The Emerald Manor before starting this story.