-34

The venue was filled to the brim with friends and family, all coming together to celebrate the special day. Sitting in the front row was Ron, Hermione, Harry, Neil, Neville, Traci, Luna, Ginny and Narcissa. Behind them was the rest of the Weasley clan as well as Pansy's parents and professor Mcgonnagall. The last two rows were a mix of old school friends and colleagues. Waiting at the end of the aisle was Draco, Phoenix's man of honour, and Blaise, Pansy's man of honour, along with Theo, who stood in the middle waiting.

As the soft sound of the organ began playing, everyone rose from their seats and turned to watch as the two brides walked down the aisle, hand in hand. Both hold a beautiful bouquet of sage green flowers. The brides smiled at each other with love in their eyes.

As Pansy and Phoenix reached the end, they turned to look at each other before Theo started. "Good morning everyone, we are all here today to witness the wedding of Pansy and Phoenix, I think everyone here agrees that there are no two people better suited for each other than you two." Theo quickly dabbed at his eyes before continuing. " Now if you will both repeat after me ..." Everyone in the venue smiled and got teary eyed. " I, Pansy Parkinson, take you, Phoenix Malfoy, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Pansy repeated the words, not once taking her eyes off her bride. Theo turned to the blonde "I, Phoenix Malfoy, take you, Pansy Parkinson, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Everyone cooed and sniffled, watching the heartwarming moment before them.

"Not that I should have to ask this but according to google its the rules ... if anyone has a reason as to why these two women should not be wedded ... speak now ... or forever hold your peace." He glared out across the crowd, daring anyone to speak up. Mcgonnagall also looked around, a deadly look in her eyes, letting all know that anyone who spoke up would have to deal with her wrath. "I now pronounce you wife and wife!" Theo exclaimed, grinning ear to ear. "Kiss already!" Pansy and Phoenix turned to each other once again, looking in eachothers eyes before joining in a passionate kiss.

The venue was filled with cheers, clapping and tears of joy.