IM NOT A MURDERER

By Safaayythinks97

Esra is a 2nd year college student and is a very cheeful and loving girl . one day she became a suspect of a... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13

EPISODE 3

48 3 1
By Safaayythinks97

Basit:i want to talk with you Esra!

Esra: umm me..

*Sara was stunned*

Basit: if you don't mind Sara , i want to talk with Esra in private .

Esra: whatever you want to say , say it in front of her..

Basit:okay! If you have no issue.. i would like to say.. Actually the thing is that .. How should i express .. Umm okaayy! So the thing is that Esra from the very first moment i saw you i fell in love with you .. And i like you alot ..

*Sara was shocked as she was about to cry*

Esra: No! You were suppose to say that to Sara..

*Sara was broken down and cried*..

Sara: no need to explain anything .. And she left..

Esra: Saraaa wait.. And runs after her.

Sara:how can this be true .. I like him.. But how can he confess to my best friend.. This cant be true ..

*she was mumbling to herself like she is not in her senses* And Suddenly..

Sara: its all your fault.. Pointing her finger towards Esra

Esra: my fault .. And gazed her with a pale face.

Sara: i was so dumb.. I told you everything like a stupid ..

Esra: what are you talking about? .. How can this be my fault?.. I am very disappointed to know that is what you think of me.. And i can't believe that we are fighting over a boy..

Sara: you knew it very well that i like him and still tries to seduce him..

Esra: are you out of your mind? .. That's it you have lost your senses .. We will talk about this later..

*she was about to leave and suddenly Sara grabbed her hand and shouted*

Sara: are you trying to run away from me ?.. Ofcourse you tried to steal him from me that's why you can't look into my eyes .. Now i get it you're just like your father who also ...

*And Esra slaps her* and the whole scene turned into a melodrama..

Esra: we are over.. We can't be friends anymore , she said with tears in her eyes and left..

While walking along the street under the moon light twinkling her face , the cool breeze touched her cheeks and blowed her hair makes her feel more and more lonely..and the flashbacks started to revolve in her mind..

FLASHBACK!

SCENE 1:

7th march 2018 , Wednesday

According to all evidences and witness Mr.zaman has been sentenced for a life imprisonment , said the judge!

SCENE 2:

When the police cuffed Mr.Zaman (Esra's father) hands and taking him outside the court room ..

*Esra cried out*

Esra: dad .. Daaaddd! Tell me these people are lying .. I know you cant do this to me .. To mom .. Dad please say something.. She sobs!

Dad: ohh my beautiful daughter .. You know how much i love you .. And i love you the most .. No matter if i am with you or not but you'll always be my little sweet heart.. And he left with teary eyes .

*he was so helpless and his heart aches that he had to leave his daughter all alone without a mother*

SCENE 3:

She runs after the police car screaming daddy .. Daddy don't leave me .. What i am gonna do without you?.. And fell down on the road and hurt her knee..it was bleeding ..She was hungry .. Her clothes got dirty .. A child lost her father but nobody gave a helping hand .. Nobody cared .. Nobody tried to console her ..

*At that moment she was going through a great agony all alone*

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 227 20
"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but i say i hate you with a smile on my face" ...
12.6K 875 28
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
81.1K 1.1K 22
"I knew we shouldn't trusted you! You just like your father! Typical Lodge! All of you are the same manipulative, selfish, power hungry son of bitche...
89.1K 2.8K 51
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...