Kitten In The Host Club 2: Gr...

Bởi KylanlovesHeIsWe

Zero-chan is back and better than ever. After his little heart break, our adorable young man went to follow h... Xem Thêm

Kitten In The Host Club 2: Grown Up
Almost Reunited
Be CALM
Conversations
Devastated
Even Unstinkable Ships Sink
FINALLY!!
Genuine
How Did I Get So Lucky?
Ignore It
Just Let Go
Kiss Me
Literally Fighting
Marry Me Again?
No, I Won't.
Overly Honest
Pretty Ending
Remedy. (one shot)
So, This Is It? (One Shot)
Take The Couch With You
Untitled

Quiet (Kyoya x Zero one-shot)

2.2K 89 16
Bởi KylanlovesHeIsWe

.~Kyoya’s POV~

I sighed as I walked into the house. It had been a long day at work. Running a company of your own isn’t all fun and fancy. “I’m home.” I said, placing my brief case and suit jacket by the door.

Silence.

I walked passed the kitchen to the living room. I looked to the couch and the recliner and sighed again. This was odd.

In all the years I’ve lived with Zero, it’s never been this quiet. He’s always there to greet me at the door or he has dinner cooking or he’s playing the piano or even knitting in the living room.

I felt myself start to worry. I grabbed my cell phone as I looked around the house. The first person I called was Tamaki. Zero considered him to be a father figure, so Zero would’ve told him if he were leaving.

“Ah, hello mommy! How are you?” Tamaki answered, practically spitting rainbows. “Tamaki, have you heard from Zero at all today?” I asked, looking under the bed. “Kyoya...” He said, the frown clear in his voice. “I’m coming over. We’ll help you look for him.”

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. “No. Don’t. I’ll call you back if I hear anything.” I sat on the floor and frowned. ‘This is getting ridiculous.’

Where could he have gone? It’s not like him to disappear without leaving a note or calling or even waiting until I get home for him to go out. I decided to send him a text message.

To Zero-kun: I’m home and you’re not. Where are you?

An hour later, there was still no answer.

“Kyoya, come here.” Tamaki said from the living room. I realized I had been sitting on the floor the whole time, waiting for Zero to reply. “We need to talk.” He sighed.

I walked to the living room and realized Tamaki didn’t come alone. Everyone was there. The twins, Haruhi, Takashi, Honey, and even Renge was there. “Have a seat, Kyoya.”

I sat in the recliner that Zero loved so much. He liked that when I sat in it, he could curl up in my lap and we would read together, or I would read to him while he knitted. I sighed, putting my head in my hands. Why wasn’t he here?

“Kyoya, there isn’t a trace of Zero here…” Tamaki said, putting his hand on my shoulder. “Tell me something I don’t know, Tamaki. We need to be out looking for him, not having a tea party in my living room.” I growled, shaking his hand off.

“Did he leave a note or anything?” Honey asked, looking around for something I might have missed. “No. If he did, I wouldn’t have called.” I snapped at him, glaring at everyone in the room. “If you guys aren’t going to help me look, then leave.”

“Don’t talk to us like that, Kyoya-senpai. We’re just trying to help you out.” Haruhi said, standing up. Over the years, she had gotten feisty and while Zero enjoyed her smart mouth, I didn’t.

“My husband is missing and you guys aren’t helping at all.” I growled, my glare fixed on her. I couldn’t believe them. “Out, all of you. I’ll find him on my own.”

Slowly, everyone left but Tamaki. Deep down, I knew he wouldn’t leave. He was closer to Zero now than ever before.

“Kyoya, do you have any ideas as to where he would go?” Tamaki said, plopping down on the couch. I shook my head and paced the room, thinking of anywhere he could’ve gone.

Two more hours had passed and I had called over 43 people, asking if they had seen my husband. Each one said a different variation of ‘no, is something wrong’, to which I hung up.

“I’ll get us something to drink.” Tamaki said, walking to the kitchen. After a few minutes, Tamaki yelled for me.

“Kyoya! Kyoya! What’s today!?” he yelled, running to me with the calendar from the fridge. “It’s Monday.” I glared at him. ‘Why is he asking such a dumb question?’ I thought as I dialed another number.

“The date, mommy. What’s the date?” he questioned quietly, his eyes fixed on the calendar.  “April 4. What’s with the stupid questions? These aren’t going to help us find Zero.” I said, hanging up the phone. Another no. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Between the consistent no’s and Tamaki’s senseless questions, I was about ready to lose my mind.

“Do you remember what April 4th is? When you do, you’ll know where he is.” He smiled at me before laying the calendar on the coffee table. “He’s not going to answer you’re texts or calls either.” he said before he left.

I frowned as I looked at the calendar. “What’s so important about today?” I asked myself.

An hour passed.

Then another.

And another.

What the hell was I forgetting?

It was now one in the morning. Zero hadn’t answered a message or phone call, he hadn’t come home, and I had no idea where he could be.

The house was quiet.

I hated it.

I laid on the couch, still staring at the calendar. The day was circled in purple, which meant it was something he marked. Why? What had happened on this day that would cause him to be gone all day? Tamaki obviously knew. He probably told the rest of the guys and now they wouldn’t tell me.

I blame this forgetfulness on Zero. Ever since he made me get rid of my notebook, I was useless with dates. That’s why we got the damned calendar. If it was something for him, it was circled in purple, for me it was circled in black, and for both of us it was circled in blue. In the back, there was a place for us to write down what each day was so we would know what it was circled for instead of writing it on the day. Of course, Zero always forgot to write back there so when I checked it, I was surprised.

April 4th – Visit Mona and Tsubaki, try not to stay late.

I instantly felt stupid. That explains why the house was quiet, why he couldn’t find Zero, why there was no note, why he didn’t answer his phone, and why Zero wasn’t there at all.

How could I forget something so important?

Of course, April 4th wasn’t when they passed. That was the day they had officially adopted him, the day he finally had a family. It was a special day to him and I had forgot it.

The clock blinked 1:34 and I stood up. I texted the group, apologizing for how I acted and told them I knew where Zero was. A handful of them said about time and the others didn’t reply.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the tub of ice cream out of the freezer. I made one bowl and sat in the recliner. I turned on Lilo and Stitch and waited for the door to open.

Soon enough, at 2:13, Zero quietly walked through the door. By then, the ice cream had melted and the movie was half over but I didn’t care. He looked at me with a small smile, his voice barely above a whisper. “I’m sorry, Kyo-kun. I stayed too late.” He put his coat on the hook and kicked his shoes towards the closet.

He went to the kitchen and made another bowl of ice cream before he made his way to the living room. He crawled into my lap and laid his head on my chest.

“Do you want me to restart it?” I asked, gently rubbing his back. He shook his head and took a bite of the ice cream. “No, this is fine.”

When the movie ended, Zero looked at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. “I’m sorry I made you worry.” He mumbled, leaning his forehead against mine. “I’m sorry I forgot.” I mumbled back, kissing him softly. “I’ll do better next time.” I promised, placing his empty bowl on the side table before carrying him to bed.

Not long after we laid down, he was asleep. I stayed awake, watching him quietly.

I hate the quiet. I really do.

But with him beside me, it’s a lot easier to handle.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this. If you have any ideas for a oneshot you'd like to see, just message me. :) I'd really like to write for you guys. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.1K 741 14
✨COMPLETED ✨ ✨Top Tae- Bottom Kook ✨Alpha Tae- Omega Kook ✨Sloooow Burn ✨Eventual Smut Jungkook is a 24 year old who still didn't presented. He doesn...
75.4K 1.9K 69
The saddest moments in life is the part wherein you have to let go, but what if whatever you let go off, comes back? Y/N is a college graduate, major...
182K 6.9K 27
What happens when a stalker starts to follow 15 year old idol, Kazuko Kimi? Well, she moves away, cuts her hair, and acts as a boy. But what happens...
188K 5.3K 21
When Haruhi fails to mention her older brother who was away to take care of their grandmother, what will the Host Club do once they find out, and not...