[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

By AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
New Girls
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Tin man and the Widow
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt. 1
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War (final)
Aftermath
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse pt 7
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Athena Arc Final
Final Announcements

Infinity War pt4

13.7K 475 268
By AxeTheRat04

On Titan, Thanos finally arrives, only to find the fresh debris from Ebony Maw's ship.

Strange: *Sitting on what may have been plaza steps once* Oh, yeah, you're much more of a "Thanos."

Thanos: I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission.

Strange: You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts.

Thanos: And where do you think he brought you? 

Star-Lord crouches behind wreckage with his weapon ready, behind Thanos and to his left; Petra and Y/n peek from above and behind Doctor Strange.

Stephen Strange: Let me guess. Your home?

Thanos: *Smiling reminiscently* It was. And it was beautiful. 

Thanos curls his gauntleted fist and activates the Reality Stone to show Strange Titan before it was destroyed. Green lawns, intact buildings, water-filled ponds, strolling citizens, the jack-like structures hovering and connected to the ground-based buildings with beams of energy.

Thanos: Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution.

Strange: Genocide.

Thanos: But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass. 

He relaxes his fist, the Stone stops glowing and the illusion fades back into the true state of Titan.

Strange: *Sarcastically* Congratulations. You're a prophet.

Thanos: I'm a survivor.

Stephen Strange: Who wants to murder trillions.

Thanos: With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy.

Strange: *Stands* And then what?

Thanos: I finally rest... and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Stephen Strange: *He summons his Mandalas, entering a fighting pose* I think... you'll find... our will... equal to yours.

Thanos: Ours? 

He looks up to see a chunk of wreckage descending rapidly on him, too rapidly to react, and powered by Iron Man. He is subsequently crushed by it.

Tony: *flying in* Piece of cake, Quill.

Quill: *Triggers his mask and follows* Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupts in purple, as he bellows in rage. He turns the hovering fragments into a flock of bats with the Reality Stone and swarms Iron Man with them, driving him back through the ruins.

Y/n comes in and impact webs his eyes, and swings in to kick him in the face at the same time that Drax leaps from cover, blades in both hands, to knee-slide behind Thanos and try for a tendon slide across the back of the Titan's knee.

Doctor Strange jumps through a portal and summons a sword of golden energy, dueling with Thanos while Drax attacks similarly on his other side. Thanos punches Drax through a ruined wall, then shatters the blade with one hand and tears the web from his eyes. He advances on Doctor Strange and kicks at him, but Strange's shield absorbs the damage, the Cloak lifts him free of the ground.

Star-Lord has been making his way back on the ground, and shoots Thanos from behind. Thanos uses the Power Stone to shoot balls of energy at Star-Lord while Star-Lord leaps towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Doctor Strange, the last one placed above Thanos' head so Star-Lord can flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos' back. Star-Lord sticks his landing, he disengages his helmet, flips Thanos a bird and falls backward into a portal.

Quill: Boom!

The explosion knocks Thanos to his knees and dazes him briefly.

Stephen Strange: *Whispers to the Cloak of Levitation* Do not let him close his fist. 

The Cloak swoops off Doctor Strange's shoulders and wraps itself tightly around Thanos' armored hand, who starts tugging at this unexpected wrapping. Doctor Strange starts throwing portals everywhere. Y/n glitches on Thanos' right, while Petra goes through one on Thanos' left.

Petra: Magic! 

She punches Thanos in the head and vanishes through a portal to the lower right before reappearing above Thanos. 

Y/n: Some bullshit!

Y/n kicks Thanos in the arm, before glitching away again.

Petra: More magic! 

She yanks Thanos' head down hard, then leaps into a portal in front of him.

Y/n: Random bullshit go!

Y/n then glitches behind Thanos' head and delivers a powerful punch to the back of his skull.

Petra then leaps through another portal high and behind Thanos.

Petra: Magic with a kick! 

She delivers a flying kick and falls feet-first into an exit, then appears on his right.

Petra: Magic with a--

Before she can finish Thanos turns, grabbing her from the air, and throwing her to the ground, with his hand around her neck.

Thanos: Insect!

He then throws her at Doctor Strange, knocking them both down.

Y/n: *does a Venom-strike on Thanos' neck* We're actually  Arachnids-- Oh shit!

Thanos grabs Y/n and throws him on top of Petea.

Y/n: *groans* Hey...

Petra: Hey.

Thanos finally tears the Cloak away and is then promptly surrounded by fiery explosions as Iron Man bombards him. He sucks all the flame into the gauntlet with the Power Stone and fires it in a stream at Iron Man, hitting him dead on and sending him far away, plowing through a massive fallen machine.

Y/n leaps from behind, more conventionally this time, while Thanos concentrates his fire on Iron Man, webs the gauntlet and drops down in front of him, pulling hard -- but Thanos yanks on the web-line, pulling the much lighter teenager towards him, and goes to punch him on his way past, only for Y/n to phase through. Thanos tears the webbing free of the gauntlet just in time for a small spaceship to attempt to crash-land on him. 

The ship drags Thanos along for a distance, burying him under debris. He stands just as the pilot leaps in a great arc to punch him, landing in front of him with an energy-blade at the ready.

Thanos: Well, well.

Nebula: You should have killed me.

Thanos: It would've been a waste of parts!

Y/n: *thoughts* Why does she vaguely look like that girl from Doctor Who?

Nebula runs at Thanos, attacking him with her sword.

Nebula: Where's Gamora?!

Thanos punches her away. Doctor Strange uses the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak to pinion the gauntlet, pulling Thanos' fingers open and trying to pry the gauntlet off his hand. Thanos tries to pull free, as Drax slides in from his right, kicking his knee and knocking him off-balance, then wrapping himself around Thanos' kneeling leg.

Star-Lord shoots an electric trap onto the ground to Thanos' right, the tangle-field holding down his unarmored hand. Y/n and Petra swing in, webs Thanos' chest then wraps it around behind him, digging their Iron Spider legs into the ground to anchor themselves.

Doctor Strange opens a portal straight above Thanos' out of which drops Mantis, landing on the Titan's shoulders, her hands on his temples. He bellows as she tries to put him under.

Iron Man, having returned, is pulling on the gauntlet. Doctor Strange reapplies the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak to reinforce the trap's hold on Thanos' right hand, and the Cloak helps him pull. Thanos is finally subdued enough to incapacitate, not fully asleep.

Tony: *While pulling* Is he under? Don't let up.

Mantis: *Starting to cry* Be quick. He is very strong.

Tony: Parker, help! Get over here. *Petra drops her web-line, and hurries to help Tony with the gauntlet* She can't hold him much longer. Let's go.

Quill: *Flies over to join the others, stands in front of Thanos, tauntingly* I thought you'd be harder to catch. For the record, this was my plan. Not so strong now, huh? Where is Gamora?

Thanos: My Gamora...?

Quill: No, bull-shit. Where is she?

Mantis: *Shocked* He is in anguish.

Peter Quill: Good.

Mantis: *Crying* He… he mourns.

Drax: What does this monster have to mourn?

Nebula: Gamora.

Quill: *Pause* What?

Nebula: *Realizing with horror and sadness what has happened* He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone... but she didn't.

Tony: *Frasps the danger immediately and de-helmets* Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, you understand?

Quill slowly turns to Thanos.

Tony: *Shouting his pleads desperately* Don't, don't, don't engage, we've almost got this off!

Quill: Tell me she's lying. *Enraged* Asshole! Tell me you didn't do it!

Thanos: I... had... to.

Quill: *While starting to tear up; quietly* No, you didn't…! No, you didn't…!

Y/n: God damnit!

Quill goes to punch Thanoe, however, Y/n glitches over to him, and stops the punch, before shooting an impact web on his chest pushing him back.

Y/n: You idiot you almost fuck us over! 

Thanos finally falls to Mantis' power, and goes into a deep slumber as Tony and Petra take off the gauntlet. Everyone sighs in relief as Tony holds the gauntlet. Tony looks at Quill, who's clearly ashamed of himself.

Tony: we're lucky the kid stopped you, or we could've all lost.

Quill:*looks away* Sorry.

Petra: Great thinking Y/n, Alright, so what now?

Tony: Well we shoul…

Everything began to fall depth to Y/n's ears as everything felt odd. 

Y/n: There was no way it was this easy… 

His body began to glitch slightly. 

Petra: Y/n?

Y/n:hm?

Petra: Are you alright?

Y/n begins to glitch more aggressively, as well as his spider sense began to go haywire.

Y/n: This is fake.

Everyone looks at him clearly confused.

Y/n: It's fake this is an illusio-

Y/n was suddenly knocked down as the illusion vanishes, and the gauntlet disappeared.

Petra: Y/n!

Thanos is seen completely awake, now well and truly furious. He head-butts Mantis, as he's seen still wielding his gauntlet.

Petra sees Mantis with far too much air under her. 

Petra: Oh, God. 

She jumps and wraps his arms and legs around her, extending his spider legs to form a roll cage for a safe landing. 

Thanos kicks Drax off his right leg and into Nebula and Star-Lord, knocking them down. He yanks on the Crimson Bands holding his right hand to throw Doctor Strange far away, and swats away Iron Man and his repulsor shots. The remaining Guardians jump up and charge him again, but he fires a pulse of indigo energy at them that knocks the three of them completely unconscious.

Iron Man zooms back in, his nanite arm cannon manifested, and is head-butted to the ground. Thanos looks at him for a beat, then raises the gauntlet towards Titan's moon. Iron Man stares, aghast. Thanos uses a combination of the Power and Space Stones to shatter the moon's surface, then bring the debris down on the field of battle at speed. Iron Man powers out of the way but is caught by a chunk of moon about the size of a baseball field, slamming him into the ground. The Guardians go sailing into the air from the rebound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 976 17
Years have passed the and world has changed forever. Female monsters called Demihumans make their appearance and the government decides to allow Demi...
55.3K 860 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
64.9K 3.6K 29
Every universe has a spiderman. In a universe it could be you, your mom, your uncle, your cousin, even your best friend. This story will follow not o...
84.5K 1.3K 22
Y/N Parker is a normal high schooler until a radioactive spider bites him. He is lost in his confusion but decides to become the superhero spider-man...