Paying Guest | KongArthit | C...

By lucy_taemin

Short story of Kongpob and Arthit who are friends of same circle and have been close friends as Kong and Arth... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X - End

IX

1.5K 112 5
By lucy_taemin

ARTHIT's POV

Morning

I woke up late and already planned to skip college today as it was hard for me to face Kria or Kongpob.

I went down to see Aklit sitting in the living room, but Kong was not seen but I was less worried about that as we were not ready to see each other yet.

I want to clear up misunderstanding with Kria first and then will deal with Kong.

"Arth, we need to talk"

"Bro, can we talk in the evening? I have to meet Kria and it's urgent"

"no, we need to talk now"

"Aklit please"

"it's about Kongpob"

"w-what about him?"

I hope it's not about what happened between me and Kong. I don't want to deal with this now, am too hurt to talk about him and I may break down and clearly, I don't want to do that now.

"what's this? Were you dating Kong behind my back? I clearly told you no to fall for him and you two were fucking behind me when I trusted you two!?" he said holding his phone in his hands showing it to me and played some voice recording.

Hi Aklit,

I never thought I would be sending you a voice recording and I know you must be confused but you need to know this if not there will be no meaning for what me and Arthit had.

After that day when Jake tried to rape Arthit, we became close and started spending time together more and more. After breaking up with Lily it was hard for me to keep up with things but Arth was always there for me.

It started with a good feeling and turned into something beautiful, at least for me. I love him Aklit, I love him more than anything, I told him you won't object us, and you will approve us, but he said he doesn't love me.

I know we could have covered it up and left it without telling anyone but if I do that there will be no meaning for what we had. You may hate me after knowing this, but I couldn't keep it to myself.

Am sorry for breaking your trust but am not sorry for loving him.

Thanks for letting me stay at your house. I can't be there anymore masking my feelings and looking at him. It's fine for you to hate me, I won't stop you but know that

I LOVED HIM FROM ALL MY HEART.

I won't stop you if you are going to beat me when we meet or ignore me.

Thanks for everything buddy!

My eyes were already pooled up with years before the voice message ended.

I lost the love of my life and best friend. I lost everything.

"Explain Arthit!?"

"There is nothing to explain brother, all he said was true and I lost him and Kria both, but I was right. I knew you will never approve our relationship, I told him we can't be together. See I was right, and he was wrong. Wasn't he!?"

Tears started falling down as I couldn't stop crying and now even Kongpob was gone and my life is fucked up now and the sole reason is me.

I made us like this.

After that fight with Aklit, I came back to my room and closed myself between 4 walls and crying was all I did. I lost the love of my life and Aklit lost his best friend and everything is a mess now and thinking all these made it harder to control my tears.

In the evening Aklit came to my room only to see me curled up in bed with red and pluff eyes. I know it hurts him to see me crying but I can't stop tears coming out of eyes.

I lost the love of my life.

"Can we talk!?"

"Do we have to?"

"Sorry for being a shitty brother to you and restricting you. I feel stupid now and I didn't think I would hurt you"

"huh!?"

"I won't stop you from dating him as I know you both have feelings left for each other and I don't want to be a wall between you two. I can't suddenly stop talking to him. That would be weird, isn't it? He is my best friend after all!"

When he said that he won't come between us and let us decide on what we do I felt relieved but again was there anything left between us. The way we ended things was not at all good and I was harsh to him and I don't think I deserve him.

We both sat in my room for a long time and Aklit told me to talk to Kria and solve the misunderstandings between us.

I have been calling her, but she is not picking up my call and being stubborn her, I expected this, and she has always been like this and it' hard to please her when she is angry or upset with something. Don't know how this will go but I planned to visit her today and I hope she won't stab me with knife.

"Kria?"

I have been calling her, but she was inviting me whole day!! here she was at my home which was a surprise I didn't expect.

"Hi!"

"you? Here?"

"Aklit called and asked me to meet here!"

"But he went out with Ria for a date?"

"Ohhhh!"

I think this is Aklit's idea to make us patch up.

"I-I thinks he wants us to talk!"

"Ya! May be!?"

She was not angry!? How come she is calm and not ignoring me!

"Kria, it was not my intension to hurt you and we were drunk and couldn't control ourselves and am sorry you had to witness that. I told Kong that I don't love him, but he didn't listen to me and tried pestering me and I gave in to him without knowing"

"It's okay Arth"

"No, it's not okay Kria, I was wrong and betrayed you. I shouldn't have done that"

"I know you love him and he loves you, I spoke to Aklit and he told me that you tried hard to ignore Kong but I know he never looked at me the way he looked at you. Don't worry about me I was being unreasonable that day and am sorry I hurt you"

"No Kria, you don't have to be sorry. Are we good now!?"

"Yes, we are" she said.

We hugged and talked for a longer time.

"you are not going to talk to Kong?"

"I don't think he'll ever talk to me or like me again" tears started pooling in my eyes as I said.

After Kria left, I cried again to bed. I was just scared that it won't be same again when I go back to college tomorrow. What it Kongpob hates me and stops talking to me.

___________________________________________

Next chapter will be the final one and am planning to write an extra!

Let's see how it goes!!

Yours,
Lucy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 4.5K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...
15.4K 818 25
An attempt at how a relationship could be nurtured. Perfectly imperfect! A spin off between Kongpob and Arthith. Disclaimer: I do not own the charact...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
42.1K 2.4K 9
AN: This is going to be a short story, mainly being written to get me out of stalemate that I have fallen into. Please do not expect too much and I...