Chances

By spencerandlily

When bumping into Matthew Gray Gubler while he is working a convention in your hometown turns into a secret r... More

Intro/Preface
One: the preparation
Two: the meeting
Three: the second day
Four: the call
Five: the date
Six: the dinner
Seven: the dessert
Eight: the in between
Nine: the second date
Ten: the river
Eleven: the truth
Twelve: the sunset
Thirteen: the continuation
Fourteen: the breakfast in bed
Fifteen: the pumpkin patch
Sixteen: the sleepover
Seventeen: the morning after
Eighteen: the costumes
Nineteen: the halloween party
Twenty: the cameras
Twenty one: the ring
Twenty Two: the commitment
Twenty Three: the long distance part
Twenty Four: the boom box
Twenty Five: the break in
Twenty Six: the ultrasound
Twenty Eight: the christmas party
Twenty Nine: the family visit
Thirty: the perfect Christmas morning
Thirty-One: the Christmas Twist
Thirty-Two: New Years Eve
Thirty-Three: New Years Eve (Part 2)
Thirty-Four: Brunch
Thirty-Five: And Beyond
Thirty-Six: The Honeymoon
Thirty-Seven: Our Songs
Update

Twenty Seven: the party prep 🎄

953 26 41
By spencerandlily

(Here's a super long one! Know that I read every single one of your comments, and I appreciate and love them! Thank you. Keep em coming the spam of comments really helps me figure out what you guys like and don't so I can really cater the story to the reader<3)

"Christmas is THIS Friday dude can you believe that," I said smacking Matthews arm lightly.

We were sitting around his... I mean... our coffee table making lists of things to do and get for baby time.

"Matthew," I laughed seeing what he was scratching down. "Stop that..."

"What, this is important stuff too. Pumpkin costume, Santa hat..." he trailed off.

"You just want to decorate our baby."

"Yes. This is going to be the worlds coolest kid. Or so uncool that it's cool."

"When did you say your friends are flying out for our Christmas party? I want to plan a brunch with Janie before we do that."

"Oh! Shemar gets here..." Matthew muttered while checking his texts, "tomorrow!"

"And paget?"

"She's coming Christmas Day. So she'll miss the party but be here for the big family dinner. And my friends Kirsten, AJ, and Daniel are coming for the party too, have you met them?"

My internal fangirl would usually fire up at the thought of meeting Kirsten Vangsness, AJ Cook, and Daniel Henney, but the baby hormones restricted that to pure nausea instead.

"Sorry, be right back," I was short. I got up from the couch and skittered away to the ensuite. Matthew followed me of course.

Every time I had a bout of morning sickness Matthew came to rub my back and hold my hair.

"You're getting pretty good at this hey," he laughed.

"Shut up."

I turned to lean myself against the bathtub while Matthew handed me a warm cloth and my toothbrush.

"Thank you babe." He smiled and pressed a kissed against my forehead. Then he kissed two fingers and landed them on my belly.

"I'll give you a minute. I'm going to call the team and make sure they're all set to be here Wednesday... tomorrow, for the party. Then we can tell them all the news at the same time." Matthew stood up and shuffled out, leaving me alone on the bathroom floor.

I thought it was so adorable that he called them all "the team". It made me incredibly nervous to think that tomorrow we'd be throwing a Christmas party with all of our closest friends and I'd be finally telling everyone that I'm pregnant. When it's just me and Matthew it sometimes feels like a little dream. Telling everyone will suddenly make it more real and I wasn't sure I was ready for that yet.

I was hardly showing, at 81/2 weeks. Sometimes after lunch I looked extra bloated but that's about as pregnant as I looked this early on. Nobody would know unless we told them.

Matthew and I spent the rest of the day preparing for the party. Matthew put up some garland he made himself and some lights around a tall crooked tree we picked together. I made sure there was plenty of seating available and enough counter space for the appetizers we'd have. We placed an order at a cafe in town, Matthew would go pick up the food in the morning while I was on airport duty.

It made me anxious to think that I'd be picking up Shemar and Ana from the airport by myself. But it was easier for Shemar to evade paparazzi if it wasn't a fellow celebrity picking him up.

The day of preparing for tomorrow came to an end and I found Matthew in bed in just his boxers. I peeled my day clothes off and slipped into my night dress.

"Will you still love me when I'm...round," I said motioning my hands wide across my belly to mock what it'll look like 9months pregnant.

Matthew motioned for me to come join him in bed. I obeyed.

"Not only will I still love you, but I'll likely love you more. I love you more and more every day that I know you Lily. And seeing your body create life is so marvellous it'll only make you ten times more beautiful. Hard to believe that's possible."

He took my chin into one hand and finished with, "I'll never stop loving you."

His words and his touch sent fireworks to my heart. The rush excited me and I grabbed the wrist he had holding my chin up.

"Feeling feisty tonight?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm incredibly warm."

"Then let's get you out of this..." his finger dropped from my chin and found the strap on my shoulder.

He pulled the strap away slowly revealing one breast. Then the other.

"I just put this dress on and you already want it off of me?"

"Yes. And I can't be bothered with this teasing."

His slow seductive movements turned rapid. He pulled the dress down to my hips. And before I could react he had slipped a hand under my waist and flipped me to lying on my back. He caught the back of my head with his hand before it could hit the pillow.

He was in charge tonight. He made that very clear with his actions and the look in his eyes.

"Matth-"

He interrupted me with a hand over my mouth.

"Don't talk. Unless to tell me to stop. Tonight is about you. I want to pleasure you. I want to make you orgasm over and over and over..."

He started kissing me. Roughly and passionately. His tongue lashed around mine and I felt his hand wrap around my neck. Only he wasn't squeezing at all. He's being careful of the baby... in charge but still loving.

He took my hands and pinned them over head. His tongue didn't pause, it continued its spiralling now over my nipples. The fireworks from earlier were now everywhere.

I let out a long moan and could feel Matthews lips pull into a smile against my breast. He enjoyed pleasuring me, and damn was he good at it.

He took his hands off my wrists and grabbed my hips. When I tried to take my arms down from above my head they wouldn't move. I looked up at my wrists to see them tied. I hadn't even noticed Matthew wrap my wrists together with a necktie. He was so stealthy about it. Hot.

I looked down again to see him between my legs kissing my inner thighs. I couldn't keep up.

Those fireworks were back now between my legs this time. I could feel myself getting wet and dripping onto the sheets.

Matthew didn't mind. "Mmm so wet and just for me." His tongue cleaned it up. My legs shivered in response. His tongue massaged my clit and his breath added a cool sensation. He continued the lapping, and sucking, until I came. The orgasm rolled through me and I tossed my head back into the pillow behind me. Matthew watched my reaction to his actions.

Then without hesitation Matthew climbed up over me and reached over to open his night stand drawer. I giggled.

"What's so funny?" Matthew teased as he pulled a condom from the drawer.

"I'm pregnant Matthew."

"I know I.... oh...." he realized then tossed the condom to the floor playfully making me giggle again.

"That laugh. Ugh you're so perfect how'd I get so lucky."

He propped a pillow against the headboard and lifted me up against it. Slowly he pressed himself inside me raw. He stayed going slow in and out changing angles to cause deep pleasure.

"Do you like that?" He teased.

"Mhmmm..."

"Good girl. My sweet girl. I'll be gentle with you but still make you scream." He winked.

And he wasn't wrong. We danced in the sheets together. Tangled limbs and blankets, pillows everywhere, and not a care in the world. Time and responsibilities didn't exist while Matthew was fucking me.

I could feel my heart beating in places I didn't know I could feel a pulse. His hips thrusting against mine a little harder each time.

Matthew flipped me onto my front, hands still tied overhead and trailed his fingers across my lower back. "Is this okay?"

I tilted my head back to look at him but it was hard with my hands tied.

"Let me help you with that," he whispered. Then he grabbed a hand full of my hair and tugged it back to lift my face up towards his. He pressed an upside down kiss against my mouth. And then another on my shoulder. And another on my neck. Then he picked my hips up with ease and I landed on my knees hands and chest still down on the pillow.

He thrust into me again from behind grabbing my ass and letting out his own grunts and moans. I could tell he was being gentle still.

"Fuck me harder," I begged.

He tightened his grip on my hips but slowed his pace. "Use your manners sweet girl."

"Please... Matthew... please fuck me harder."

"Your wish is my command, beautiful."

And with that he took us both over the edge.

Matthew untied my hands and kissed my wrists. Offered me a towel to wipe up and brought me some water. Then we laid in bed for a while and held each other. Eventually we'd fall asleep one of us as big spoon or Matthew playing with my hair. Since we found out I was pregnant he insisted on making absolutely sure I have the best sleep possible every night. He plays with my hair and takes care of me making me comfortable.

I was so so lucky.

The next day was hectic but it started off slow and average. Matthew ran me a shower and made us pancakes in the morning. I could only eat a couple of dry ones before feeling sick.

"My cooking that bad eh?" He joked.

"No it's not that. Although the whole buckwheat thing is pretty nasty. Cant we just have waffles and whip cream?"

He chuckled. "I'll get you waffles and whip cream at brunch. You told Janie 11:30 right?"

"Yeah, I told her we'd pick her up on the way to save gas. She's... pretty stressed at work right now can't spend any extra money."

"Well then brunch is my treat, tell her we'll be there soon."

We picked up Janie, Johnny was working, and headed to a diner in town. Matthew joked that he was the third wheel when it was just the three of us. He was sorta right.

We sat in a booth at the diner and as promised Matthew bought us all waffles and whip cream with fruit and all the fixings.

"Really we can split the bill Gube," Janie was insisting.

"Okay, since you're so adamant I'll cut you a deal. If I can toss this sausage to land in your mouth from this side of the booth and I succeed you let me pay for brunch as champion. If I miss we split it. No dodging."

"Deal."

***I watched Matthew pick up a piece of sausage, lean back into the booth, and squint his eyes as he aimed for his target. Janie closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide laughing.

"I'm only 9 weeks pregnant and I already have two children..."

"Scoooooooreeee!!!!! One shot. Champion. Brunch is on me ladies." Matthew stood up and started bowing.

Janie and I laughed which fed his energy even more. He starting doing magic tricks with the straws and napkins on the table, pulling out sugar packets from behind my ears.

"Can I assist in party prep at all?" Janie offered.

"Actually yeah, if you're free I could use a hand picking up the catering. There will be lots of appetizers to carry into the car."

The two of them dropped me off at home and went out to run their errands. I gathered my things and got myself ready to head to the airport.

I felt incredibly over dressed for picking up a friend from the airport. But it was Shemar Moore and his lady, I was nervous. We'd only met once who knew if he'd even recognize me.

The drive was about 30minutes and I only waited in passenger pickup for 10 before I saw the couple walking out suitcases in hand. I stepped out of my car and flattened out the front of my cotton dress. I opened my trunk ready for luggage crossing my fingers they recognized me. How awkward would that be...

Shemar was wearing all black and a leather jacket with aviators. Ana was styled the same with black booty heels. They looked like real life undercover spies, on the cover of a fashion magazine.

"Heyyyy stranger how have you been lady," Shemar called over to me.

I gave him an awkward wave and smiled at Ana. She smiled back and pulled me into a sideways hug. "Nice to see you again Lily."

"Nice to see you in some street clothes. Last time you were all done up like Lucy in that costume," Shemar said motioning an hourglass silhouette in the air.

"Nice to see you both. How was your flight?"

We loaded up, buckled in and drove off.

"Yeah nothing wrong in first class you know'mm sayin," Shemar clinked an imaginary glass.

I could feel Ana's eyes roll in the back seat.

"We're very grateful that Matthew is letting us stay in the apartment underneath his so we don't have to book a hotel," Ana chimed in.

"Oh," I said. "I... didn't realize that was his I thought it was an air bnb."

"Pretty boy is doing well for himself hey," Shemar said. "He owns 4 condos in that building and lives in the penthouse. You lovebirds moved in together yet?"

"Yeah, actually we just finished moving stuff a couple weeks ago." Wait until you hear that he impregnated me too.

"Ha! This is why I opted to accept your offer for a ride instead of a taxi. Now we get all the juicy deets while the Gube isn't around to protest."

The rest of the drive was small talk and catching up. It was wasn't as awkward as expected. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Matthew owned half the building and never told me. I guess him buying brunch really wasn't a big deal, like he said.

We pulled up at home just in time to catch Janie and Matthew carrying stuff inside. Shemar jogged up the steps to greet them both and help carry stuff. Ana and I walked behind having our own conversation.

"You're glowing you know," she said.

"I did my hair today," I shrugged.

"No I think it's something else. A mother's glow." Ana winked. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"How did you..." I stopped short as we reached the door to go inside.

"Hi love," Matthew came right to me and kissed my forehead in greeting. "How're you feeling?"

"Ana knows. She guessed," I replied.

His eyebrows raised and his eyes widened as he looked over toward her. "Really?"

"She said I was glowing haha. She won't tell anyone don't worry."

"You're always glowing."

I was exhausted. Janie and I slumped down on the couch with Ana as the boys set up the party and brought their suitcases downstairs to the suite.

"So I think Paget isn't coming until Christmas Eve. But the rest of our guests should be arriving in the next couple hours to party!" I explained. "Oh and Ana guessed. Janie knows too so the three of us can baby gossip together in private..."

"Yes!" Janie was excited. "Let's get dolled up ladies. I have so many pregnancy questions for you. Like how's bed... are you guys still... you know... wink wink..."

Ana laughed along and we headed to the bedroom to get ready.

Janie insisted on curling my hair and Ana helped me pick accessories for my dress. She pulled a gold chain out of my jewellery box that had a floral engraved switchblade charm on it. She clasped it around my neck and it fell perfectly between my breasts.

"That'll drive Matthew crazy," she said referring to the necklace on my collar bone and cleavage.

It's driven me crazy before... I thought, thinking of the times Matthew wore this necklace and it dangled over my face while he fucked me.

The doorbell rang and we heard some people coming in. I could hear Matthew and Shemar down the hall greeting people.

"Hey hey! Kirsten nice to see you. AJ! Hey Daniel, how's things," I heard Matthew say.

"My people! Bring it in guys, hey Daniel nice to see you again man," Shemars voice boomed.

"Where's this new giiiirrrlfriend of yours Gube were dying to meet her." AJ Cooks voice was very distinct.

"Her, her friend, and Ana are just down the hall getting ready I'll go bring them out..."

Matthew popped his head around the corner. "You ladies ready? The teams all here."

"Ooh!" Ana squealed. "I haven't seen those girls in so long!" She ran out of the room and Janie followed.

Matthew lingered behind for a moment. We locked eyes for a sec and I let out a big sigh.

"Don't worry. We don't have to tell them until later. And they're all going to be happy for us," Matthew reassured me.

Then he extended a hand that I took and he led me out to meet our guests. There were more people than I expected in the living room. Everyone and their significant others were there. Including Drake, Johnny, and two other friends of mine and Janie's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Nerd By Rat

Fanfiction

246K 3.4K 59
Y/n Y/l/n just started her new job at the behavioral analysis unit, meeting a nerdy, yet handsome man named Spencer Reid. - Very shitting writing so...
172K 4.7K 53
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓.. 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚍 was ready for a change in the monotony of his life, but didn...
1.9M 38K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
1M 21.1K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...