baby bottles ||Minsung||

Von skz_yarii

โ Hey dude, I think your son just called me dad... what do I say now? โž -Lee Minho; babysitter of Han Jisung'... Mehr

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

09

7.8K 332 239
Von skz_yarii

"Morning Ji, I made waffles for you, come and eat." Minho softly whispers to the younger who slowly opened his eyes. Minho played with Jisung's hair, pressing a kiss on his forehead waiting for the other to awaken.

"Morning Min.." Jisung groggily says kissing the others cheek.

"Lets go cutie." Minho motions to the kitchen, taking a hold of Jisung's hand. Jisung sat down at Minho's small, cozy table, Soonie running towards his feet. The cat wrapped itself around him and plopped right on top of his feet, getting ready to take a good nap.

"The cats are clingy.." Minho chuckles looking at Soonie.

"Anyways, I hope you enjoy, Yeonsuk sure loves them." Minho chuckles handing Jisung a plate of food. The plate contained two waffles topped with strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, on the side there was bacon and eggs. The sight was mouthwatering; the smell and look was amazing!

"It looks so good Minho, no wonder Yeonsuk brags about how good his breakfasts are!" Jisung compliments the elder's cooking skills.

He was excited to try the waffles, he surely wasn't let down. They weren't soggy at all and if Jisung was being honest, he'd never tried something as magical as this before. Minho was blessed with cooking skills and Jisung was so glad he had the older in his life. Good food, good life.

"These are delicious!" Jisung hypes the older up.

"It a recipe I borrowed from Felix, I tweaked it a bit, but I'm glad you liked it." Minho smiles, grateful that he enjoyed his cooking.

It's clear to see that Minho wasn't confident in his cooking skills, let alone himself, Jisung hoped to change the elder's mentality. In Jisung's eyes Minho is a spectacular, one of a kind, compassionate human that deserved all the love and affection in the world. To say the least, he thought of the older fondly. Nothing less could be said on Minho's feelings for Jisung. He believed the younger is admirable, precious, euphoric, and truly deserves the best out there.

"Do you have a favorite cat?" Jisung asks out of nowhere.

"NO! They are all my babies, we all have our days, but I really couldn't choose a favorite." Minho quickly replies admiring his cats spread out across the room.

"That's adorable."

"Do you want more kids?" Minho asks.

"Wow, straight to the point, huh..." Jisung jokes winking at the older, "but to answer your question, maybe."

"Maybe?"

"For now, Sukie is all I need, but later down the road I'm not sure if my baby fever will actup or not and I'll want another baby." Jisung explains himself.

"Completely understandable, I didn't plan on having this many kittens either." Minho softly chuckles.

"I think your cats are lovely." Jisung compliments once again.

"Thank you."

After their nice meal, the pair settled on staying in, cuddling up and watching movies. To set the mood, Minho and Jisung were on the couch with snacks lying around, Soonie Doongie and Dori curled up around them and a few strawberry scented candles were light up. The pair were under a fuzzy blanket, Jisung was holding Minho who was curled up into the younger.

"I realized I don't know much about your past, like how the fuck weren't we friends. We were in were same circle but never properly interacted, tell me about myself, how stupid did I seem?" Jisung asks the other who was partially paying attention to the movie playing.

"To say the least, you always gave me a good laugh. Felix knew about the bullying and he'd cheer me up by telling me all the dumb shit you would do." Minho chuckles remembering the old times.

"So I was a dumb bitch." Jisung laughs at himself.

"Sometimes you weren't the brightest -okay wait- don't ever tell Felix this or I'll single handily murder you. I used to- oh my I can't believe I'm telling you this- I used to like Felix!" Minho quickly says, covering his mouth afterwards not believing he outed himself.

"STOP, YOU'RE KIDDING ME! AHHHH HOW, WHY, HUH!" Jisung yells out in disbelief.

"He was cute, adorable, and he'd always listen to me and comfort me. Felix helped me through some tough times, I guess I just fell for him." He explains.

"I get it, I used to like Hyunjin." Jisung nonchalantly says.

"WHAT?! YOU WOULD ALWAYS FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER, HYUNJIN WOULD ALWAYS COME IN SAYING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT YOU- HOW THE HELL-!" This time it was Minho's turn to yell.

"Hehe... we kinda had a thing. Don't worry, he didn't cheat on Seungmin, this was when they had that fight and took a break to see if they were really meant for each other. They both got with someone else and I was Hyunjin's someone; all we really did was kiss, occasionally made out but that was it. This one time after we made out he called me Seungmin and that was the end of that." Jisung laughs at his odd experience.

For context, Hyunjin and Seungmin had been together since 5th grade, at time they were sophomores. The pair spent a total of 5 years together, rarely fought (aside from their playful ones), and quite honestly spent most of their time with each other. The both had the lingering thought of 'Are they really the one? Should I be spending this much time with them?'.

It didn't take much for the pair to burst, inner thoughts running loose. They exchanged, 'Maybe you're not the one' or 'What if I wasted my time with you'. The worst part of their fight was when Hyunjin cried, sobbed into his hands, Hyunjin never cries. He whispered, 'Leave Seungmin, find someone else. We're parting ways, if we still love each other like we say we do, we'll get back together. If not, just know you are an amazing and special person to me no matter what.'

Seungmin left without another word, he wiped away his tears and stopped himself from breaking down in the middle of the street. 'Fuck you Hyunjin.'

It took a total of 4 months for the their relationship to sprout once more. 3 months to reconnect; start communicating about their failures with other people. 2 months to break all ties with whoever else they were seeing. 1 month to get with someone.

Seungmin's someone was a foreign exchanged student from Malaysia, her name was Nor. She was around the same height as Seungmin, long brown hair, and her best feature was her eyes.  The pair broke things off because they felt more like friends than lovers.

Hyunjin and Jisung got together thanks to a biology project that the teacher assigned. It was simple, Jisung said Hyunjin was cute, the other teased him, and then BOOM they kissed. It went on like that, the pair never had a proper relationship. All they did was kiss and make out, to be frank Jisung and Hyunjin were okay with that. Oh and, this happened after Jisung and Sooji broke up, because no one is a cheater in this household.

"That must've hurt, high school was something else." Minho huffs.

"Totally, but did you ever find out about Felix almost face planting into Mrs. Kim's ass?!"

Minho bursted out laughing, snorting here and there. He was imaging the scene continually, making it even harder to stop laughing. Jisung had to join in on the laughter, it was an amazing memory he held.

🍼🍼🍼
Senior year: Literature class

"Felix stop don't do it!" Jisung warns the younger.

"I'll be fine, look I can do it." Felix retorts, he was skipping backwards towards their next class. The halls were somewhat empty so he had less of a chance to bump into someone.

"Jisung give me directions." Felix stops midway asking for the older's guidance.

"If you fall, not my problem." Jisung grumbles.

"Whatever."

"Go straight- okay now go right- WAIT!"

"WHAT?!" Felix yelps, getting scarred by the others sudden outburst. He quickly turned around, tripping on his feet. He was at the class entrance and the teacher was bent down trying to pick up a pen. As Felix tripped over his feet, he was at a perfect angel to fall straight onto the teachers behind. Without a second thought, Felix threw himself to the right, just barely missing her butt.

The haul echoed with Jisung's laughter, he was holding onto the side of the door about to fall over from laughter. Instead of helping the boy on the floor, he laughed at him now barely being able to breath.

"Lee Felix, get up right now and Han Jisung stop laughing. You're a distraction to the learning environment, settle down or I'll have you stay after lunch." The teacher sternly says, oblivious to the fact that a student of hers was a milla second away from face planting into her ass.

"S-sorry Mrs." Jisung says, choking up on his words trying to contain his laughter. He stepped back and bowed in apology, Felix doing the same.

"I fucking hate you." Felix mumbles, pinching Jisung's arm.

"Don't you dare pin this on me." Jisung whispers back.

They sat down in their seats, the teacher then starting her lesson. Throughout the class Jisung tried to maintain his cool, the scene would not leave his mind, making him cackle every few minutes. On the other hand, Felix was still red and his head was hanging low trying to avoid the faltering eyes. He was so, so embarrassed. He should've listened to Jisung.

End of Flashback
🍼🍼🍼

"Wait wait, you were the smart one in this case?!" Minho points out.

"Yes I was and fuck you!" Jisung says lightly pushing the older off of him.

"What time and place." Minho slyly winks.

"Today and here." Jisung says, stunning the older.

"Say you're joking."

"I'm not." Jisung goes on, a smirk appearing.

"No, no NOPE! Jisung stop it." Minho sternly says.

"Kidding, you're cute when you get flustered." Jisung chuckles pulling the older towards him, hugging him tightly.

Minho snuggled into the younger, he rested his head on Jisung's chest. He could hear the others racing heartbeat, feel his chest move with every breath he took, oh how he wished to stay like this. Jisung played with Minho's soft locks, occasionally placing soft kisses on his temples. He looked so small and precious in his arms, he didn't want to let the older out of his embrace.

"Ya'know what Yeonsuk told me.."

"What did he say?" Jisung asks.

"He said we'd make a good family, you and me as his parents." Minho lightly laughs.

"Stop lying."

"I'm not, this happened when he fell asleep before you came home and as I tucked him in, he let it out." Minho describes the scene.

"Yeonsuk really likes you Min."

"I know, it feels nice. I've babysat lots of kids, but he's special and my favorite out of all." Minho truthfully says.

"Cute." Jisung replies, kissing Minho's cheek.

The older looked up and met eyes with Jisung. He pecked the youngest lips, smiling afterwards.

"One more." Jisung says.

Minho pecked his lips again and again, and again. You really can't blame him, Jisung soft glossy eyes asking for more isn't something you can easily resist.

"I like your kisses, they're soft and gentle." Jisung compliments the older.

"Thank you, same goes for you." Minho smiles from ear to ear.

"Min..."

"Yea?"

"Last one, please." Jisung pleads.

"Of course." Minho titters, leaning in to place a longer kiss on Jisung's plump tender lips. They smiled through the kiss, yet another moment worth remembering.

"I like you Min."

"I like you too Ji." Minho giggles, snuggling closer to him, interlocking their hands. They rested in each others embrace, the cats purring for their attention from time to time. It was nice, surreal even. The movie wasn't payed much attention, instead the pair talked about random instances. Even if the event wasn't as interesting, the person who told it was worth all their attention.

🍼🍼🍼
Fun Fact:
I was in a toxic 6 month relationship, they were always cheating on me.
And so, I hate cheaters🤭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

351K 12.5K 30
๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•  ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•—๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•›๐•š๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•›๐•š๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ค๐•๐•š๐••๐•–...
67.1K 3.6K 29
Jisung is a depressed, insecure boy that needs help. Minho is his guardian angel, attempting to give the boy all the help he needs. Highest ranking:...
167K 4.6K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY ๐Ÿ˜Š I...