Loving That Lecturer Of Mine

By iam_dolly

Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college... More

Prologue
1: University
2: Part-timer and The Owner
3: Drunk Baby
4: Natharin
4.1: My Thirak
Part 5: The Other Best friend? And The Ex?
Part 6: Mew
Part 7: Be My Boyfriend
Part 8: Not giving up
Part 9: The Parents
9.1: Kaownah
Part 10: Mild is Injured
Part 11: Little Devil
Part 13: News
Part 14: Family?
Part 15: Brothers
Part 16: The Last Kiss.
Part 17: Suffering
Part 18: He's Back
Part 19: Mew is...
Part 20: 3 Years Ago
Part 21: The End
Honeymoon

Part 12: Beach

4.2K 251 11
By iam_dolly

// Thank you for reading and voting, your comments were also highly appreciated.

There might just few who follows this story and I'm thankful to everyone. Sending virtual hugs to all 🤗 //

~~~~

Mew brought Gulf to the beach, Mew's beach, it's one of his few properties and it's also one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. White sand, clear water and nice landscape but most of all the ambience is calming and great.

"P'Mewww! It's so beautiful here!" Gulf's happily jumping as they walk to the house where they're going to stay.

"You like it baby?" Mew asked the kid Gulf whose smiling ear to ear.

"I love it!" He said as he jump to Mew and hug him. "Look at those lights, so colorful and it's so romantic" he added excitedly.

Mew slides his hand to Gulf's waist and squeeze it a bit. The younger guy just looked at him wearing the smile on his face that can melt the older.

"I love you" Mew whispered to gulf and he shuddered.
"Do you want to eat? We haven't eaten yet" Mew asked and just earned a nod from his boyfriend who's still excitedly looking around.

They dropped their things first in the house and Mew lead him to the seaside where a table is set and there's candles - a fake one and few lights illuminating the place. The candles were arranged to light the path to the table and there's also petals on the ground.

Gulf holds Mew's hand tighter. He is elated, the 'happy' word is understatement as to what he is feeling. He is glad that his plan succeeded. He didn't know about this other plan of Mew. Gulf just overheard the conversation of Mew and the dean that they will appoint him to attend the event and Mew will be there. Mew is the one who is supposed to sing so he planned ahead how to piss Mew off. He also talked to the organiser that just incase Mew didn't call off his performance, just stop him and tell him he will just sing at the end of the event since Gulf will take over his place.

Gulf is successful pissing Mew off. Mew immediately called his performance off when the organiser approached him as he take a glass of liqour. And his performance moved the older guy to tears.

"Surprise baby" Mew whispered to his ears pulling him back to reality.

"Thank you love, I really appreciate it." Gulf faced Mew and give a small peck on his lips.

Mew assists Gulf to sit and walk to his. Such a small gesture but it melts his boyfriend's heart. Mew prepared a steak for Gulf and a slice of chocolate cake since Gulf got seafood allergy. They happily eat, no one said a word just embracing and enjoying the silence and each other's company.

Once the food is finished, Mew stands up and stand in front of Gulf, extending his hand inviting the other guy to dance. Gulf just looked at his boyfriend in the eye, shyly nodded and accepted Mew's hand.

They dance slowly without music just feeling the rhythm of each others heart beat. Gulf's hands is placed on Mew's shoulder and Mew's hands is on the other guys waist.

"I'm glad that you're here with me and you're the one who made me like this, who made me believe in love. You're the only one for me, I won't let you go Gulf, I will never. Please, I want you to be my last" Mew said without breaking the eye contact.

"I'm glad you also come to my life. Despite our differences, you still pursued me. Let's make us happen" Gulf teared up while looking at his boyfriend's eyes. Mew wiped Gulf's using his thumb and gave his boyfriend the sweetest and reassuring smile that he could provide. Mew leaned to kiss lover, a long passionate one which got reciprocated by the other one with the same intimacy.

"Let's go back" Gulf said once they've parted their lips. Mew just smiled and drag Gulf directly to their room.

// 18 + Please read with caution but if you're not comfortable just skip it ☺️ //

Mew pushed Gulf to the wall and invited him for another series of kissing, exchanging saliva and their tongue fight wherein Mew's taking the lead.

Gulf slightly pushed Mew to break from the kiss. "sh... shall we take a bath first?" Gulf asked chasing his breath.

"We'll do that once we're done" Mew winked and take the other guy's lips again. Slowly he unbuttoned Gulf's shirt one by and the anticipation makes Gulf crave for more. Once the shirt is remove from the younger guys body, Mew run his hand through his lovers exposed body. He pinched his nipples that made Gulf shivered in excitement. Gulf let out a moan, you can see the bulk in each others pants.

Gulf also helped his lover to unbutton his shirt while Mew is slowly removing his belt and push his pants down including his boxer leaving him with nothing to cover himself. Gulf is shocked with the sudden impact when the older guy pushed him to the bed.

Mew removes his remaining clothes leaving his fully erect member in plain sight and hover to Gulf. He trailed kisses on the younger guy's neck and chest leaving hickeys and bite marks while the other guys is just moaning and grinding his also fully erected member on Mews trying to feel the friction between them.

"Aahhh... Phi e... enough wi... with that haaaa.." Gulf said between his moans as Mew started sucking and licking his nipples. He's arching his back chasing Mews mouth when he suck and pull his nipples up. Mew's hand moves to Gulfs member and rub the oozing precum and slowly moving his hands up and down and that added to the younger guys moan.

"don't hold your voice baby.. I want to hear you moan my name and shout with pleasure" Mew whispered to Gulf's ear and lick it which made the younger guys shivered to his spine. Mew then catches Gulfs lips and started eating the other guy out.

Mew's hands slowly moves to his lovers love hole, teasing it. Gulf gasped and moans louder with the sensation of the cold fingers that's teasing his hole.

"P'Mewwww... Aaahhh... Please.. Please..." Gulf pleaded which made the other guy smirk.

"Please what baby?" Mew said in his husky voice adding to the need of his boyfriend. He still continue to tease his lovers hole without inserting his finger, making the other guys gasp and moan with anticipation.

"P... Aahhh.. Please daddyyyy.. I want youuu" The pleading of his lover is like music to Mews ears. He grabbed the lube and pour enough amount to his fingers and started thrusting two fingers into his hole at the same time.

The younger guy screamed in pain with the sudden intrusion. They didn't had sex for almost a month. "Sh*t you're so tight baby... Your insides clenching my fingers tightly" Mew said adn kissed his boyfriend trying to divert his attention from the pain.

Once Gulf loosen up and is now moaning with pleasure, Mew added the third finger to ready his boyfriend for a bigger intruder. Mew placed Gulfs legs on his shoulder and lined his member to his lovers twitching hole. Inserting slowly, feeling the wall and the tightness of the man below him.

Gulf moaned and is feeling inch per inch of the hot, long and hard intruder inside him. Mew moved in and out slowly, killing the other guy with anticipation. 

"babyyy... Slower or faster?" Mew asked his boyfriend while still moving in and out slowly.

"Daddy... I want you... Fasterrrrrr" Upon hearing that request, Mew thrusts suddenly fastened. The younger guy below him is moaning mess and the loudest as he can while holding for his dear life on the sheets forming a fist.

Mew turned him around, on all four his hole facing Mew waiting to be filled again. Mew thrusts his hard member into Gulf's love hole all the way to the hilt and started to thrust in and out faster. His hands leaving bruises on his lovers hips. The younger guy is moaning, gasping, screaming with the pleasure he receives from his boyfriend. They're both moaning and the slapping of the skins is like a melody to their ears.

"Daddyyyy... Ahhhh.. I'm.. I'm.. Almost there.." Gulf said tearing up nearing his release.

Mew groaned and lessen the speed of his thrusts before thrusting as fast as he can be again, he is also nearing his orgasm.

"Let it out baby. Come with me" Mew said and after few more thrust, Gulf came on the  sheet and some on his stomach. As Gulf tightened while cumming Mew released his essence inside Gulfs.

"That.. That was good" Mew said gasping, regaining his self from the high while his member is still inside the younger guy.

Mew flopped himself on the body of his lover and slowly pulling himself out which made the other guy groan from the loss.

After few minutes of resting Gulf pushed Mew and hover tp the top of the older guy grinding his ass on his boyfriend member that slowly getting erect again.

Gulf kissed Mews lips, eating him out, draining his oxygen and once satisfied, he moved to his lovers neck leaving hickeys too and some bite marks while jacking off his boyfriend to make him fully erect.

He then ride his boyfriend which give the man below him the best view he could ever watch as his man bouncing up and down on his cock.

That leads them for the second release and they didn't just stopped with only two rounds, after all the sun is almost up when they finished and they have tried multiple positions - exhausting their strengths.

~~~

// That's a wrap! 😂😂

I'm sorry, I don't really know how to write smuts 😂

Anyways. Thank you again everyone. I will be kinda busy this upcoming days so my update maybe just every weekend.

Love lots ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Debauve By nurix5

General Fiction

272K 14.5K 28
"You are going to stick with me until I get tired of you." Their first meeting was a disaster. Arrogant, no direction in life, huge money spender. Gu...
119K 5.1K 21
Where Mew and Gulf's parents want the boys to get married to help their art business. The boys will have to dive into roles as husbands to please the...
8.8K 352 11
Marrying your boyfriend of two and a half years and being together forever... sounded perfect right? Earth and Mix had basically grown up together a...
177K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...