Keith angst oneshots(disconti...

By Sargent_cat

there are going to be ships in this but they are ansgty as all hell And keith is going to suffer. Oh by the w... More

emotionless
abandoned
The Edge
heartbreak
Alone
no clue what to name this.
A/N
A/N
AH
sorry
remake of this story
THE REMAKE IS OUT MY GUYS!

IM ALIVE HELLO

729 12 6
By Sargent_cat

Soooooooo I am alive and have decided to remake this and maybe add a few more oneshots to this book cause im bored and have nothing else to do plus i kinda like seeing the reactions in the comments from the oneshots. They make me laugh sometimes but im an awkward hooman and don't know how to have a decent conversation with another hooman. Also act like i didn't just say "...hooman." So the remake will be in another book other than this cause its easier to start off with a clean white board (of mistakes im going to make). Buttttt before i do this i wanna make sure if that is fine with ya'll if you even still have this book that is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 51.5K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
822K 50.3K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...