heartbreak

Still alive unfortunatly. Anyway here you go an update.

No one's POV

Keith was walking down the halls of the castle, not really doing much. He then got the idea of talking to his boyfriend so he searched the castle for him till he heard hushed talking coming from Allura's room. (Yes yes I know Allura is dead and some of you are going to hate me for what I am about to do but do I care? Nope, not one bit.) He tried to listen from a distance but all he could hear was cut out voices. He put his ear against the door and tried to listen.

"Come on Lance, Keith won't find out if you do this! No one will!" That sounded like Allura but why was she talking to lance? So many thoughts filled his head but they all stopped when he heard a male's voice.

"Fine." That was definitely Lance but what where they doing? He built the courage to open the door, oh how he wished he didn't. He saw Lance and Allura (I am cringing.) Making out. Keith felt his heart and world shatter as he stares at the two with wide teary eyes.  They stopped and turned to look at who intruded, their eyes widening. They both scrambled away from each other. Lance smiled nerviously while Allura glared at Keith.

"U-um Keith it isn't what it looks like!" Lance said nerviously, that just broke Keith more. Tears almost falling but he held them in, shaking.

"No, it is what it looks like!" Allura finally spoke up and pointed at Lance. "Look here half-breed, your 'Boyfriend' doesn't love nor care for you." Keith couldn't help the small whimper that left him. Tears falling without his consent. He felt rage and sadness build inside him as he looked at Allura and punched her in the face. He then looks at Lance and kicks him in the you-know-where.  Lance crumbled to the floor as Keith let out a shaky breath and sprinted out of the room.

Keith's POV

I sprinted out of the room not caring if I get kicked out of Voltron. All I wanted was to get as far away from this place. I sprinted down the halls of the ship, trying to get to the hanger as fast as I could. Alarms started blaming and Alura's voice came through the speakers.

"PALADINS KEITH TRIED TO KILL ME AND IS NOW ESCAPING THROUGH THE HANGER!!" Allura's voice screamed through the coms. His eyes widen as he sprinted through the doors of the hanger. So many emotions where hitting him like a truck as he ran to one of the pods and set it up only to hear the door open. He turned around and saw Pidge, Shiro and Hunk pointing guns at him. He felt betrayed.

"G-guys I didn't try to kill allura! She was lying!" I called out only to get cold glares from them.

"Lies, the Princess never lies! I hate to say this Keith but we have to exterminate you." Shiro stated coldly. I was stunned, my bother didn't believe me. I moved to jump into the pod and heard guns shots as I jumped into the pod somehow not getting hit. I was shot out and into space, curling into myself as the facade finally broke. Tears falling faster as the pod flew around aimlessly. I knew I should have never trusted anyone. I knew that they would betray me and leave. But even knowing this, I still loved and cared for them.

No one's POV

Keith stayed in the pod for days before one day he gave up and desided to restart everything. He flew to a planet and landed, he start a new life on the planet. Not trusting anyone and sticking to be alone forever, to never find pure happiness.

-------

Well that's the end and yes I know it's trash but hey, I am trash as well! So hope you enjoyed this and if you didn't well then you didn't what did you expect? I suck at this.