emotionless

Ok so this maybe based on some of my experiences...And it is going to be...let's just say angsty!

Theme:ever get that empty feeling? Well ever felt it every waking hour? every day?

Warnings: this is not going to be fun and let's just say be ready...And this is like a modern au...thingy?

Keith's POV

I stare at my ceiling feeling numb, but that was nothing new. I look towards my window and see the stars twinkling in the dark midnight sky. Sometimes I wonder how many there are in the night sky. I wait for the sun to rise, my indigo eyes empty and tried.

I look at the alarm clock I just bought last week, the time was currently 4:56 almost time to go to hell or better yet called school. I sigh as I feel my body get tingles up my spine causing me to shiver. That always happens when I am fully alone.

I close my eyes thinking of how I am going to avoid all of the bullies and classmates. I still feel the all consuming numbness as I look at the ceiling again. I stare at it for a few minutes, the numbness consuming my being fully.

I sit up and sigh as I feel my body get heavy and my eyes feel like they are holding a bolder. I stand up and walk to my closet and grab some clothes not caring about what they are.

I strip and put on the clothing, I walk to my bathroom and stare at my reflection wishing I could just erase myself from it. I stare at the mirrow looking at myself, I was pale and looked sick, my eyes had dark bags under them, my body was slumped and looked like a twig that could be broke in a second. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste brushing my teeth.

I finish brushing my teeth and start to comb the mob of hair I have. After I finish that I walk out and walk to the kitchen grabbing my phone and hoodie. I put my hoodie on and walk back to my room. I lay on the bed for a few minutes before looking at my phone, it was 5:21.

I open Instagram and look at all the photos of people smiling and laughing with their friends. I see people at restaurants, parks, or just in their backyard playing with their friends and family. I felt nothing when I looked at their smiles.

I look at the time again and see it is 5:37, I guess it is time to go to hell. I sit up and walk to the front door, opening the door and closing it behind me before locking it. I look up at the sky, the stars where now fading it the golden sunny sky. I inhale the crisp winter air as I start to walk to school, putting my headphones on my head as I walk to school.

I get to the front of the school, the school looming over me as if telling me to get ready for hell. I start walking inside hearing the other students laughing and talking amongst each other. I walk past all of them not caring about them or their conversations. I get to my 1 period the numb feeling getting stronger by the second.

I push open the door walking in as the class gets quiet before whispering insults about me even the people I used to call 'friends'. I sit down at my seat in the back looking at the people I used to call friends. Those people were pidge, lance, hunk, shiro and allura. One day they just stopped talking to me and started glaring at me and talking behind my back but now I don't care, I can't care.

(Ok so I know this is long but ounce we get there you will be glad I gave this a slow burn....)

I look out the window feeling empty. The teacher soon walks in and starts the lesson, like I care about it. I block out the lesson and just look at the baby blue sky.

*timeskip to after his 3 periods it is now lunch*

I walk to the cafeteria, my hands in my hoodie pocket. I open the door hearing people laughing and talking to each other. I let my eyes skim over everyone before they land on the group of people I used to call friends.