remake of this story

So im gonna remake this as i said in the last A/N and ive already started the first oneshot in this book, but i wanted to know which oneshots you all wanted me to remake cause im probably not gonna remake some of them cause i dont like some of them and i wanna see which ones i should do first. I also wanna know if any of you have any requests cause ill be taking those. Updates on the remake will be slow if im busy and if im not theyll be pretty fast. I have school four days a week and homework isnt much of a worry so i wont exactly be as stressed as i was last year while making this book but if i do get stressed and things happen ill take small breaks so i wont loose motivation and i wont just give up entirly on the book. Also ive said this somewhere in this book but i dont feel comfortable writing rape, i might metion it if someone wants that but i will not write it. And if somewhere in the remake if Keith gets caught or tries to reach out for help ill be writing what ive experienced for that part but it will be different and if i write that i wanna warn you of that cause honestly thats deep stuff and its actaully stuff that happens so be prepared, I also wanna know if youll allow me to write that part. And that part if you havent realized is going to a institute/somewhere where if someone is a danger to themselves or others will go too. Now i have experience with those, im not gonna say how or why i know it but i do. I might get some things wrong cause that experience is different for different people. And i dont want someone to correct my in the comments cause im pretty sure for each state its different for how they handle that stuff.

OKAY, so now that the serious stuff is over(serious me is not a fun me, sorry) thank you all so much for everything. I was rereading the comments in this book and alot of the comments were very kind and i appreciate that! So thank you for the support and kindness.