โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽCocky โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ | Five x Female...

By Miss-Izumi

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค... ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™... ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ..." -๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ... More

Welcome To The Umbrella Academy
"Little" Number Eight
We Only See Eachother at Weddings and Funerals
Run Boy, Run
Extra Ordinary
"Little" Number Five
The Memories of The Damned
The Day That Was
I Heard a Rumor
Changes
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽThe White Violinโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Stuck
Right Back Where We Started
The Frankle Footage
The Sweadish Job
The Majestic 12
Valhalla
A Light Supper
The Seven Stages
743
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽThe End of Somethingโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
The Memories of The Damned
Dreams
Meet the Family
World's Biggest Ball of Twine
Pocket Full of Lightning
Kugelblitz
Kindest Cut
Marigold
Auf Widersehen
Wedding at the End of the World
The Seven Bells and The Bell Keeper
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽOblivionโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
See You Soon!
WAKE UP WOMAN (Update <3)
"Rapid Fire" - Self Promo

ร–ga for ร–ga

7.2K 200 256
By Miss-Izumi

Five woke up to feel the sunlight on his skin. The light filtered through the blinds, illuminating both of your bare bodies.

He slightly smiled, as he began to pepper the back of your bare neck and shoulders with gentle kisses.

You shifted, gently grabbing his hand.

"Good morning." You muttered, your eyes still closed.

He smiled into the back of your neck. "Good morning, sunshine."

You scoffed and smiled. "Don't call me that. Only I get to give cute nicknames."

Five sighed, before sitting up. You groaned, turning your body and latching your arms around his waist.

"Where are you going?" You whined.

Five smiled, gently stroking your hair. "To finish a deal." Five tried to move off the bed, only for you to pull him back.

"Fine. On one condition." You looked up at him. "Try to come back in one piece."

Five smirked. "No promises." With that, he stood, beginning to look for his clothes. You simply lay there, before retreating back under the sheets.

~~~

"Elliot must have been getting to close to the truth."

You leaned your back against the railing of the loft, rubbing your eyes with one of your arms crossed over your bust. You wore black pants and a sleeveless dark blue top. You had stayed in bed for a bit after Five had spacial jumped out of your room, only to find when you woke up, Elliot dead.

"This smells like the feds." Diego finished, walking over to you and leaning on the railing.

"What? Are you out of your mind?" Luther asked. "Diego, if this was the federal government, they would take him somewhere and question him. They wouldn't... do this. No, this is the work of a psychopath."

"'Oga Foroga'." Diego's said. "Is that a name?"

You looked over the loft to find the words Diego had said written in what you assumed was Elliot's blood.

"No, it means-"

"I'll look her up." Luther interrupted.

You facepalmed. Now the boys were going to harass some lady that had no idea you even existed. You turned back to the writing. 'An eye for an eye.' What the hell does that mean? Had you killed someone? Who?

"Hello, uh, Olga?... she sounds old." You heard Luther whisper as Five spacial jumped onto the first floor.

He was soaked in blood, and had a briefcase in his hand. He leaned forward, pecking you on the cheek, before walking over to Elliot's corpse. You rubbed your cheek, wiping of the bloody kiss Five had given you.

"Damn..." he whispered.

"I tried to tell them." You motioned behind you as Five walked over to the boys.

"Hey! It's 'Öga For Öga' you idiots. Swedish for 'an eye for an eye.' Means the Swedes killed Elliot."

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Diego said, before hanging up.

"We would have gotten there."

"Eventually."

"Yeah."

Five yanked off his blazer, before walking into the bathroom.

"You have some blood on you." Luther said.

"A lot of blood, actually." Diego corrected.

You followed Five into the bathroom and shut the door behind you. "What did you do?"

Five turned on the sink faucet before uniting his tie. He said nothing.

"Five." You said, stepping forward with a cloth. You let the water run on it for a bit, before turning to him and beginning to wash off his face. "If you can't tell me what you did, then maybe this thing isn't going to work out."

Five reached up and grabbed your wrist as you cupped his cheek. He leaned his face into your hand. You sighed. "Okay. This," you motioned between you both with your index finger. "Is on hold. Okay?"

Five paused, looking down, before nodding slowly. You smiled. "I love you." You handed him the wet cloth, before walking out.

As you joined your two brothers, they were quick to question Five.

"Five, what did you do?" Luther asked.

"So I found a way home." Five replied, ignoring his question.

"What? How?" Luther questioned again.

"The details are irrelevant but... I made a deal to get back to our timeline."

"What about doomsday?" Diego asked.

"Won't happen."

"And the 2019 apocalypse?"

"Everything will be back to normal. All right? Now no more questions. We gotta go." Five finished, straightening his collar. "We have to find the others, right?"

"Yeah."

"Luther, your on Allison. Diego, Klaus. I and Y/N will get Vanya."

You looked at him, confused. You literally just told him you were putting your relationship on hold.

"Now, we meet back in the arrival alley." Five said, throwing on his blazer. "77 minutes. Here. I've synchronized these watches."

"Okay. Let's do this." Luther said, taking his watch.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on." Diego spoke up. "You come back here drenched in blood, and expect us to just believe that everything will go back to normal if we go home now?"

"Elliot just got killed because of us." You put your hand on Five's shoulder cutting him off. You then turned to Diego, cupping his cheek.

"Diego, we have a chance to go back. We're taking it, okay?"

"I have to say goodbye to Lila first." Diego said, gently kissing your hand before turning around.

"Lila doesn't give a shit about you, Diego!"

"Five!" You turned around.

"She never did. She's one of them. She's a member of the Commission."

"No way." Diego shook his head. "Not possible."

"She was just using you to get to me. You're the Oswald of this story, my friend." Five turned around as he finished, beginning to walk away. "The goddamned patsy."

"You don't know what you're talk!-" Diego was cut off by Five spacial jumping and landing in front of him.

"If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself. Got it?" With that, Five grabbed yourself upper arm and jumped away into the car Lila and Diego had stolen. He started it, and pulled away.

You stayed quiet, looking out the window.

"What's up with you?" Five asked, after you had been driving for a bit.

"He loves her. You could have let him down slowly." You muttered, watching as you left city limits.

"Y/N, guys don't work like that."

"Says the guy who's first ever girlfriend was a manikin."

Five slammed on the breaks, turning to you. "You leave Delores out of this." He whispered.

You scoffed, looking back out the window. "This is why this isn't going to work."

Five paused, staring out the windshield shocked, before his wide eyes narrowed into a glare. "Maybe not.." he whispered, before hitting the gas and pulling off.

You continued to glare out the window, before hearing another vehicle.

You spotted a blue car, pulling past it and seeing Vanya through the open window. You got out quickly  before Five could, rounding the car. When Five tried to open his door, you kicked it shut.

As you and Vanya walked to each other, Vanya spoke up.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Looking for you." You replied. "Were going back to 2019."

"What are you talking about?" Vanya asked, confused. Five watched as you both spoke carefully from the car.

"Look, we don't have time to explain, Vanya. We found a way home, so we're leaving now. We have around half and hour to get back into town. Let's go." You said, turning on your heel.

"What about my friends? I can't just leave them here!" Vanya called after you and you turned back around.

"Vanya, we don't have a choice, all right?" You said, losing patience. "If we don't go now, doomsday will kill them all. If you really care about them, you'll come with us."

"Okay, well then I'm bringing them with me!" Vanya replied.

"They belong in the timeline!"

"Says who?!" Vanya burst out, making you stop in shock. "Sissy deserves a life where she doesn't have to pretend to be someone she's not! And Harlan? There's a name for what he has! We can get him the help he needs!"

"Vanya.." you muttered.

"Look, a mom and her eight year old son are not going to screw up the timeline, Y/N! They're insignificant!"

"No one is insignificant. Vanya, look, I'm sorry. I know you love those people, but we just can't take that risk and make everything worse. Five said that even the slightest change in the timeline can cause dramatically different outcomes. They have to stay."

You both paused as Vanya tried to process what you said. "C'mon." You muttered, turning around again.

"Why does Five get to decide? He's the reason we're stuck here in the first place."

You turned around, a look Vanya had never seen in your before. A look that said that you were absolutely fed up with her. That you were absolutely fed up with her act. That you were about to lose it.

"If he did nothing, we would all be dead, thanks to you!"

Vanya paused again. "There coming with me."

You exhaled, before walking back up to her.

"Listen, Vanya. I'm not really in the mood to play, 'big sister will be a huge pushover and take the blame, making everything easier for you'. In fact, I'm having a really shitty day. So don't test me right now." You finished.

"That's funny," Vanya started. "Because I was just about to say the same thing."

Five quickly got out of the car and watched as Vanya's eyes turned white and black streaks began to circle around your closed fists. He watched intensely, knowing that if you both fought, no matter who won, it would end with both of you being bloody.

Slowly, both you and Vanya powered down.

"Fine." Vanya surrendered. "But I have to say goodbye first."

"Oh, Vanya, we don't have the time."

"Well it's either that or I'm not coming."

You glared at her, before stepping back. "Don't be late." With that, you stomped to the car and got in, slamming the door shut.

Five got in himself, shutting the door and starting the car. He backed up, before driving down the road in the direction of Dallas.

"Don't do that."

You looked to him. "Don't do what?"

"You could have gotten hurt."

You scoffed, still clearly pissed as you looked back out the window.

Five parked outside the alleyway with only ten minutes left. You got out of the car, and stared down the alleyway in shock.

"What?" Five asked, getting out of the car.

"No one's here." You replied.

Five sped walked into the alley, before going to the dumpster and grabbing the briefcase out of it.

You turned, hearing footsteps. Luther ran in, before looking around. "Where is everyone?"

"You're the first." Five scoffed.

"What?"

"Yeah." You nodded, crossing your arms.

As Klaus ran into the alleyway, shuddering like a maniac, you yelled in frustration. Klaus puked, and you kicked a glass bottle into the wall.

"I knew it! I should have killed her while I had the chance!"

"Killed who?" Luther asked.

"Vanya!" You cried. "I knew I should have!"

"It was handed to us on a silver platter!" Five yelled.

"Could you just moan a little softer?" Klaus asked, sitting up. "My head is killing me."

"Listen to me, you useless puke bag! We just blew our chance to save the world!" Five shouted, before turning to the briefcase. It made a clicking sound, and then began to beep.

Five ran over, picking it up and throwing it. Midair, the briefcase disappeared into a blue vortex.

"We were that close..." Five muttered, before storming inside. Luther was quick to follow. You just groaned and threw your back into the wall.

Damnit all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 85 17
She still looks the same, sounds the same and loves the same but is she the same, only time can tell. A toxic love story between two ex lovers. The e...
Stolen Fate By Lay

Mystery / Thriller

305 9 21
It starts in London 1557, when two people were in an argument until they had to defeat each other in order to gain power and trust, however one of th...
13K 522 44
In which all hell breaks loose. Gon never would have thought something so bizarre could happen, but yet, it somehow did. The dead had risen, and caus...
57.7K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...