Bun & Bells ✔

By PreciousBun225

Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 💣
Chapter 14 💣💣
Chapter 15 💣
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19💣💣
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23😡💣💣
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Part One
Chapter 31💣💣
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37💣💣
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44💣💣
Chapter 45💣
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 💣💣
Epilogue
Q&A Part two
Author's Note

Chapter 12

41.3K 2.2K 1K
By PreciousBun225

Credit (👆) goes to the rightful owner.

Taehyung is feeling excited and nervous at the same time. He is excited to call his baby his fiance but also nervous because it will be a big responsibility for him. He freaked out in this morning thinking that he is not ready for it but after a good man to man conversation with his buddy calms his nerves down.

Today is the engagement day. Taehyung decided that the engagement should be held at jungkook's home so that his baby feel more comfortable. They didn't invite any guest for their engagement only family members would be enough for their happy celebration. 

And as his grandma said their family can't complete without their yoonmin couple. So they are also here waiting for the celebration to begin. Jimin was teasing Taehyung constantly about how he is so whipped for his "babybun".

" If he will not be that cute as you tell me then I promise I'll tell him about your monster dick game right away," Jimin said smirking.

"You can't do this Jimin ah. I don't want him to be uncomfortable with me. And even if you tell him. I'll make sure I'll tell that I'm never gonna use it with him if he doesn't want it. He is more precious to me than anything" Taehyung said seriously.

Jimin watched him with big eyes but burst into laughter when he saw Taehyung's serious face and said," I'm just joking taetae. You don't have to be so worked up."

Taehyung sighed and said," sorry jiminie. I'm a little bit nervous that's all"

"Why are you teasing my taebear, kitten. Leave him alone today. He is already looking like a squeezed potato." Yoongi said to his husband.

Jimin tells him about taehyung's serious words and both started laughing at him.

" God!! Why did I invite you both?"

"Aww because you love us taetae," Jimin said.

Taehyung scoffed and walk towards the bunnies. They are chasing and sniffing his grandfather who is cooing on him every time they block his way. They smiled seeing Koo's fluffybutts. They look so cute but less than my own personal bunny.

Today both bunnies are dressed too. Nochu is wearing a flower crown while Oreo was wearing a tiara. Nochu didn't want to wear this pink weird thing at all. He wiggles out from it whenever Mrs Jeon put it on his head. But after Nochu spot Oreo watching him with big glittery eyes, he immediately wears it.

(Koo's fluffybutts)~

He is patiently waiting for his baby when he heard that small tingling bell sound again, he turns around and saw his babybun walking towards him. So beautiful. So soft and pure. My babybun. Only mine. Taehyung always gets mesmerised by jungkook's beauty.

And how can he not... When his baby is looking so gorgeous and hot at the same time. He circled his arm around his bun's waist when jungkook walked closer to him.
"I felt lucky that you'll be mine soon" he leaned and whispered in jungkook's ears.

"You look beautiful bun, so adorable and cute too. My gorgeous baby," Taehyung said teasingly as he knows how much jungkook loves his praises.

Jungkook's ears turned red as he looks at Taehyung and said shyly," Thank you, you look so handsome as always and hot too."

Taehyung smiled at his baby and kissed on his baby's forehead," come with me. Someone wants to meet with you." He had told jungkook about Jimin and Yoongi several times. So he didn't think they will cause any problems.

He placed his hand on his back and lead him towards the couple. He can feel his waist chain over his silk shirt and it felt good beneath his hands. He caresses it every now and then.

"Hyungs meet Jungkook, My soon to be husband. And babybun, they are my hyungs, Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung." Taehyung introduces them to each other.

"Babe he is so damn cute and he looks so squishy. Can I squish his cheeks?" Jimin said to his husband practically bouncing in his shoes.

"No baby, you can squish my cheeks but leave this innocent child alone," Yoongi said and grabbed his husband in one place by his waist.

Jungkook blushed and greet them," H-hello Yoongi hyung, hello Jimin hyung. It's really nice to meet you."

Jimin is looking at him with dreamy eyes and said," Hello koo, I'm happy to finally meet you. Taetae always brags about you in front of us but let's say he is right. His bun is the most cutest person in the world."

"Yes Jimin is right and I hope you'll take care of our taebear too. He is just a big baby" Yoongi said and shuffle taehyung's hair.

"Thank you and I will take care of him hyung," Koo said.

"Okay! Ladies and gentlemen, Let's start our engagement ceremony. Honeybear come here and bring bunbun with you." His grandma said clapping his hands excitedly.

Taehyung and jungkook reached in the middle of the room. Both are holding hands with each other. Mina come with their rings and gave the rings to them.

T

aehyung bring the ring close to jungkook's hand and asked," so will you be my soon to be husband?" Jungkook giggled and nodded his head, "Yes, I will".

Taehyung put the ring on jungkook's ring finger and give a peck on it. jungkook did the same but instead of pecking taehyung's finger, he pecked on his cheeks shyly.

Taehyung smiled and pulled his baby into a kiss. He moves his lips softly against jungkook's lips. It felt so pure and intimate. He wants to eat these delicious lips. He wants to ruin them.

But he pulled away slightly and said," I'll get my real treat later baby. Let's finish this ceremony first."

"I suddenly want to have a baby, hyung. Let's adopt him. Please hyung. He is so cute." Jimin said dramatically.

"No kitten, I already have a baby in my house.' Yoongi said.

'What? But we don't have any babies at home"

" I'm talking about you, my baby" yoongi said and kissed him on his lips.

Jimin blushed and smacked Yoongi on his arms.

"It's time for gifts. Let's go" Jimin said and walk toward the newly engaged couple.

After some time. His grandma come to the couple and gave them a small box. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and opened the book. It's a small key inside the box. He looks at his grandma in confusion.

" It's for your new house honeybear. You both are gonna move in one house.. You are definitely gonna like it.".

"But grandma didn't I say clearly to you that no matter what happened in not gonna leave you guys. So I'm not accepting this" he said with a serious expression.

"Aigoo, babybear let her finish first."

" what I'm saying is you know we owned the whole building of our house. So you guys are gonna live on the 5th floor. We already set up your whole house for you."

Seeing jungkook's hesitation Mrs Kim smiled and said," don't worry bunbun. Your mom is gonna stay with us too. She'll live on 2nd floor."

Jungkook turned his head towards his mother who is already looking at him. He wants to ask his mother if Mrs Kim is saying the truth but he felt so overwhelmed to say anything.

His mom came and hugged him," yes baby it's true I'm also coming with you. We will just live on different floors. Will this be okay with you?"

Jungkook nodded his head in his mom's neck. He felt so happy.

"Okay then if that's the case then I'll accept it," Taehyung said grinning widely.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 28K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
3.4K 196 17
Jungkook craved for love and Taehyung. Taehyung was Jungkook's whole universe. So what if they had different stars, Jungkook would align them togethe...
65.2K 2.6K 15
This book is the continuation of My Jaan. 6 years later. Jeon Jungkook the one who loved his wife to the bottom of heart, now hardly talks with her...
60.7K 1.4K 71
Kim Taehyung is a successful business man who is a single parent..He lives with his daughter..For him,his daughter is his everything & he always puts...