ใ€ŽS.TENDOUใ€IT STARTED WITH A W...

By fatjuicycoochie

"๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š... More

= playlist =
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
* 0.8 *
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
= achievements =

0.9

825 29 24
By fatjuicycoochie

- a m a t e r a s u -

I wake up to two small children jumping on the bed, "c'mon Titi Su! Santa came!"

I tiredly laugh, "I'll be down soon, let me get changed out of my pajamas~"

They giggle, running downstairs. I smile softly, looking over at a tired Tendou. He pouts, "can't we sleep in?"

"Not with the children here. They never let us sleep in," I laugh.

He whines softly but gets up. We both put on some clothes suitable for just waking up, knowing we can put something else on if we leave the house today.

Tendou hugs me from behind, "you sure look cute in my sweatshirt~"

I blush softly, "and I think it's comfortable, don't expect it back any time soon~"

He kisses my shoulder, "that's fine with me."

We eventually go downstairs, seeing the kids practically bouncing off the walls from excitement.

Everyone is sitting at the table, having breakfast and/or coffee. I get myself a cup, getting one for Tendou as well because he looks like he is struggling.

I make it the way he likes it, handing it to him with a smile, "here, you look like you're struggling with your existence today," I laugh and he pouts at me. "I'm just tired, we should've gone to bed earlier."

I shrug, "I think that's just you, old man~"

He just playfully glares at me while he drinks his coffee. My brother is smiling at us, being able to tell that we have a happy relationship.

We all finish our breakfast, cleaning up, and then moving into the family room so the kids can open their presents.

Most people change presents on Christmas Eve, but our family waits until Christmas morning just so we can spend more time as a family on Christmas Eve.

The kids get pretty much most of the presents under the tree, and then I pass out the rest, letting the rest of my family relax. I hand Tendou an envelope, having taken the note from his present that he's supposed to open on Christmas.

Everyone opens their gifts, but I pay attention to Tendou more than anyone. He opens the envelope carefully, reading the little note that I wrote thinking he would be at his parent's house, but it still works either way. He shakes the envelope, being confused about what else is in there.

I just watch him, seeing him smile when he finds a keychain that I bought from the little coffee shop we go to. He laughs softly, "when did you snag this?"

"When you weren't paying attention~"

I kiss his cheek and the kids scrunch up their noses, "Ewww, Titi Su is kissing Mr. strawberry"

Everyone laughs at Tendou's nickname, which brings up the mood of the room. We have a nice morning, just talking and hanging out. Around 1 o'clock, I bring Tendou up to my room. "Let's get some clothes on, I want to bring you around town. Most of the businesses are open today."

He chuckles softly, "alright, sounds good to me."

I put on a sweater with some overalls and some combat boots. Tendou just puts on a simple sweatshirt and jeans, not doing anything too fancy. I smile and grab the volleyball jacket that he said I could keep now that the season is over.

We say our goodbyes to everyone, heading over to the town. I bring him to the coffee shop I go to when I'm back home. As we walk in, the barista smiles, "finally back home? Haven't seen you for a while. You go to Shiritorizawa now, right?"

I nod softly, "yep. I'm in my third year already. Once I graduate I'm going to Tokyo, do you still won't see much of me."

He pouts sadly, "oh c'mon, you're fun to talk to. Everyone else around here is pretty boring, you know?"

I giggle softly, "that I can agree with. That's why I switched schools."

He laughs softly, "I can see you brought a friend?"

I blush softly, "boyfriend actually. We only started dating a few months ago, though."

He smiles, "proud of ya kid. Nice to meet you, I'm Haru. Anyways, what would you guys like?"

I give him my usual order, and Tendou takes a moment to look at the menu before choosing what he wants. "Alright, I'll have those right out for ya!"

He makes our drinks pretty quickly, handing them to us once they're done. "Have a good day you two. Make sure to stop by the convenience store, I'm sure they would be happy to see you."

I nod softly, waving to him as we leave. Tendou laughs softly, "that's what happens in small towns, huh?"

I nod softly, "yeah, we all pretty much know each other. We can stop by the convenience store quick then I'll take you shopping." I give him a peck, grabbing his hand and walking with him.

I drag him into the store, immediately bombarded by their kids who are now in primary school. I laugh, "boy, you guys have grown. How are your parents?"

"Good! We missed you, Su-San!"

I smile softly, "I missed you guys too."

They look at Tendou with curiosity. "Who's the radish?"

I burst out laughing and Tendou chuckles softly. I ruffle their hair, "just a friend. Well anyway, we have to get going. Don't cause too much trouble for your mom and dad, okay?"

"We won't!" They run off giggling. I smile softly and drag him back out of the store. Tendou is just laughing, "I've never heard radish before. I don't even have my hair up today."

"I think it's simply because of the color, babe. You do have pretty unique hair color."

He shrugs, "I guess so."

We walk to this little boutique, which has some cute clothes in the window. I drag him in, wanting to see if they have any clothes I like. I find a couple of things, showing them to Tendou. "Think they would look any good on me?"

"Babe, you could pull off anything."

I pout, "that didn't answer my question~"

I look at them, only choosing my favorites and putting the others back where I found them. I go to the register, paying for the clothes. She puts them in a bag, "have a good Christmas, you two."

I smile and thank her, walking out. Tendou sees an antique store and drags me over to it. I raise an eyebrow but follow, wanting to know why he's so excited. He walks in, immediately going over to the toy section. I laugh softly, "antique toys, huh?"

He nods softly, "you really think those were Ushijima's?"

"I mean, you never know." I laugh. He finds this cool looking sailboat, obviously handmade. I smile, "oh, that actually looks really cool!"

"Doesn't it? I don't know why, but I find children's toys so cool. Like I'm just hoping I can give these to my own kids one day."

I smile softly, "I'm sure they will love them."

We both look around a bit more. I see some antique wall decorations, even some posters. I look through them, finding this cool neon sign that must've been from a diner back in the day. I check the price, seeing I have enough for it. I get excited, grabbing it.

Tendou laughs softly, "you're adorable."

We go up to the register, paying for what we bought. She puts the sign in a padded box, wanting to prevent it from breaking. I smile, thanking her. Tendou grabs the box for me, wanting to help out. I grab the stuff he bought, carrying those with my other bag.

Once we get back outside, I laugh. "I know we just blew all of our money on this stuff, didn't we?"

He nods, "oh definitely. But it was worth it." He kisses me softly, letting me wrap my arm around his as we start walking back. I rest my head on his shoulder, watching the sky as snow is gently falling down.

After our short walk back to my house, my parents give us a look when we walk in with all of the stuff we bought. My brother bursts out laughing, "you just blew all your Christmas money, didn't you?"

I smile, shushing him as I laugh, "shhh, mom and dad can't know."

"Oh trust me, we can tell with all the stuff you're carrying," my mom laughs lightly.

I shrug, "anyways, we will go out these away and be back down momentarily."

We go up to my room, putting away the things we just bought. I look at Tendou, "maybe we should try to meet up with everyone for New Years'. That sounds pretty fun, doesn't it?"

He nods softly, "none of us live that far away from the school, so everyone should be within an hour's distance from here."

I suddenly gasp, "we should go visit Ushijima! Then I can see his pigs and chickens! He even said he has a cow!"

Tendou just laughs at me, "you sure are more obsessed with that farm than he is. I'll text him and ask. If he says yes, then I'll bring you over there."

I smile cutely, kissing his cheek, "I love you~"

He texts Ushijima, getting a response fairly quickly. He lets out a small laugh, "he said he's available for New Years'. And we can stop over by his farm any day as long as it's not today."

I nod softly, "I'll text the others to see if they're available." I do as I said, flopping down on my bed. Tendou sits on the bed next to me. Everyone responds quickly, them all agreeing to meet up for New Years' at a shrine that's in the middle of all of us so no one has to drive super far.

I look at the time, seeing it's getting late. I sigh softly, "I'm going to take a shower quick. You can watch something on my TV or something if you would like." I smile softly and kiss his cheek, walking into my bathroom and getting ready for my shower.

**potential trigger warning**

I turn on the water, letting it warm up as I undress. I see my body in the mirror, staring at it with disgust. I scrunch up my nose, grabbing at my stomach and sides. God, how can Tendou even like me? Compared to my body, he's a Greek god.

I just sigh, not allowing myself to cry as I get into the shower, washing my hair and body as quick as I can. Once I get out, I towel dry my hair, wrapping another one around my figure.

My thigh sticks out of it, which makes me frown. Am I really getting that big? A towel doesn't even fit around my thighs now?

I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Tendou sitting on the bed. He gets up, "come here."

He brings me over to my mirror, gently taking the towel off of my body. I blush, looking myself in the mirror, biting my lip so I don't start crying. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

He kisses my neck gently, dragging his fingers along my chest, "that right there, is my favorite pillow," he moves his hands to my sides, dragging them along my body. "And your hips? Perfect place for me to hold," he then moves his hands to my thighs. "And these? Well, they keep me warm throughout the night~" he kisses my neck again, smiling gently.

He moves his hands back to rest on my stomach, his face buried in my neck, "if you see me as a Greek God, then you are my Aphrodite. I love you, my Greek Goddess~"

I smile softly, turning around and hugging him. He rubs my back, kissing the top of my head. "Get some clothes on and we can cuddle, alright?"

I laugh softly, "not unless you go take a shower, you kinda stink babe."

He flicks me playfully, "fine, only because you called me stinky~" he whines.  I push him into the bathroom, "once you're clean we can cuddle~"

He laughs softly and closes the door on me. I put on some spandex and his sweatshirt, cleaning up my room a bit because there are clothes and other random things just laying there. After all, we will be here for another week until school starts up again.

Tendou comes out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, a smaller towel around his neck as he uses it to dry his hair. I stop what I'm doing, admiring him for a second before I go back to cleaning up.

He yawns softly, just putting on some sweatpants. He wanders over to me, wrapping his arms around me again. I smile softly, "okay, we can go cuddle. I'll finish cleaning in the morning here."

He pulls me onto the bed, immediately cuddling into me, snuggling his head into my chest. I run my fingers through his hair, not minding that he's cuddling into me tonight.

He keeps his arms wrapped around my waist, his leg laying over mine. He looks up at me, smiling tiredly. I smile back at him, pecking his lips. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight, my Aphrodite"

He falls asleep within seconds, obviously having been exhausted. I laugh lightly, running my fingers through his wet hair until I fall asleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.8K 41
The 3rd year in your honors classes has been acting strangely around you. Your the only 2nd year that skipped a year and was in the 3rd year honor cl...
51.4K 1.1K 14
๐ด๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘Œ/๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 35K 74
"๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™จ!" - ๐™†๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: สœแด€ษชแด‹สแดœแดœ!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โšชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—„โ—„โ €โ–โ– โ €โ–บโ–บโ €โ € โ € 18:27 / 25:43 โ €...