𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮-𝗲-𝗝𝗮𝗻

By goStudyAmore_

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 ✨𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼✨ Possess... More

Aesthetics(عشق)
Ishq-1
Ishq-2
Ishq-3
Ishq-4
Ishq-5
Ishq-6
Ishq-7
Ishq-8
Ishq-9
Ishq-10
A/N 😤🤧
Ishq-11
Ishq-12
Ishq-13
Ishq-14
Ishq-15
Ishq-16
Ishq-17(last)
Ishq-epilogue
Aesthetics(دل لگی)
Dillagi-1
Dillagi-2
Dillagi-3
Dillagi-4
Dillagi-5
Dillagi-6
Dillagi-7
Dillagi-8
Dillagi-9
Dillagi-10
Dillagi-11
Dillagi-12
Dillagi-13
Dillagi-14(last-1)
Dillagi-14(last-2)
A/N ❤️
Aesthetics(اقرار)
Iqraar-1
Iqraar-2
Iqraar-3
Iqraar-4
Iqraar-5
Iqraar-6
Iqraar-7
Iqraar-8
Iqraar-9
Iqraar-10
Iqraar-11
Iqraar-12
Iqraar-13(last)
A/N ♥️
𝘈𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺𝘢𝘳 𝘹 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢
𝖭 𝖤 𝖶 𝖡 𝖮 𝖮 𝖪
Aesthetics(شِدت)
Shiddat-1
Shiddat-2
Shiddat-3
Shiddat-4
Shiddat-5
Shiddat-6
Shiddat-7
Shiddat-8(last)

Dillagi-epilogue

54.5K 1.9K 666
By goStudyAmore_

"Maheen!", Maheen groaned hearing his shout.
'Lo ji shuru ho gaye, mai bhi kahun aj awaz nahi di', she snickered hitting her forehead.
(He started once again, I was thinking why didn't he call today.)

"Apka wallet nightstand par ho ga!", nonetheless she shouted flipping the pancakes.
(Your wallet must be on the nightstand.)

"Maheen!", a minute had passed when she heard him call for her once again.

"Phone bhi wahin hoga Mustafa!", she turned off the stove and opened the honey jar when he called her again,

"Begum!"

'Had hai inki khudi cheezein rakhte hain aur phir bhool jate hain', she huffed cleaning her hands with the apron and rushed towards their room.
(The phone will also be there!)
(He keeps the things himself and then forgets.)

"Aa rahi hun!", she said so he wouldn't come trailing behind her like he always does after the third call.
(I am coming!)

"kitni bar kaha hai jab mai ready ho jaya karun phir room se jaya karo", he said turning towards her as soon as she entered and Maheen sucked in a breath watching him shirtless, drops of water glistening on his smooth skin, hair wet and disheveled.
(How many times have I told you to not leave the room before I've gotten ready.)

"uh..umph..kuch chahiye apko?", she asked averting her gaze from his perfectly tonned figure and he smirked noticing the blush on her cheeks. Mrs.Mustafa was still not accustomed to seeing a shirtless Mustafa.
(Do you need anything?)

"Tumhe nahi pata mujhe kya chahiye?", he asked raising his brows and she gulped watching him take menacing steps towards her.
(Do you not know what I want?)

"Phone?"
"No"
"Wallet?"
"No"

"Breakfast?..ah Mustafa!", she shrieked as he pulled her flushed into his broad chest.

"Mere hath oily hain!", she exclaimed trying to wriggle out of his hold but in response he grinned tightening his arms around her waist.
(My hands are oily.)

"Abhi maine wese bhi shirt nahi pehni hui", he told placing a kiss on her pouted lips.
(It's okay, I haven't worn my shirt yet.)

"Aise ankhein nahi dikhao ab, jab pata hai mornings kiss le hi lun ga jese bhi karke to khud kyun nahi de deti", he murmured placing another kiss on her cherry lips and she gasped when instead of moving back he held her nape with one hand pulling her harder, making her soft lips collide with his cold ones with greater intensity.
(Don't show me your eyes now, when you know I'll get my morning kiss on way or the other than why don't you it to me yourself.)

"Mhm-", she closed her eyes tightly grabbing his shoulders when he chewed her bottom lip, his beard tickling her chin, butterflies jumping inside her stomach.

"So sweet", he released a breath joining his forehead with hers, her tiny hands on his shoulders and her tightly closed eyes causing him to smile.

Although It was 3 months of their marriage, she still reacted as If he was kissing her for the first time making his thirst for her sweet cherry lips heighten.

"A..aap pagal hain", she opened her eyes after evening out her breath and he just smirked looking into her hazy chocolate brown orbs.
(You're crazy.)

"Tumne kar diya hai", he replied kissing the corner of her lips and she shivered inhaling his fresh minty scent.
(You've made me.)

She fuking loved his body shower. She had secretly used it one time and had got caught by Mustafa. How could she not when he slept hugging her like a koala. On top of that It was sunday, her bad luck!
He had teased her the whole day and gotten his way with her numerous times saying his scent on her turned him on. How ridiculous!
She snickered remembering the embarrassing situation after which she had sweared not to touch any of his products, ever again.

"Why are you laughing?", he asked brushing the strands of hair away from her beautiful face.

"Kuke mujhe hasi aa rahi hai", she chuckled hiding her face in his chest but bit her tongue realising he was still not wearing a shirt.
Begore she could pull away Mustafa snaked his arms around her engulfing her in a tight hug.
(Because I want to laugh.)

"Begum ab to mujhse bhaagne wali aadat chor do", he chuckled kissing her hair softly.
(Wife stop running from me already.)

"B.. haag nahi rahi", she said closing her eyes. By now she had agreed on one thing, it was impossible to get out of his hold.

"Phir kia kar rahi thi"

"Breakfast thanda ho jae ga", she said, in other words asking him to leave her.
(I wasn't running.)
(Then what were you doing?)
(Breakfast will get cold.)

"I don't mind eating cold food but I do mind when I am not able to see my wife the whole day", he whined nuzzling her chocolate brown hair and Maheen giggled hearing his words. It was his everyday drama, she was getting used to it now.

"Office se late ho jayen ge aap", she whispered hesitantly wrapping her arms around his bare torso.
(You'll get late from office.)

"Koi baat nahi", he smiled feeling her soft hands trace imaginary patterns on his back.
(It's okay.)

"Tayi Ami dinner aj unke sath karne ka keh rahin thin, Hassan bhai aur Shiza bhabhi ko bhi invite kia hai", she told.
(Tayi Ami asked to have lunch with them today, Hassan bhai and Shoza bhabhi are also invited.)

"Hmm"

"Ab peche bhi ho jayen", she spoke when he didn't budge.
(Now move already.)

"Ek minute", he murmured stroking her soft and silky waves. His warmth relaxing her senses.
(One minute.)

"E..ek minute ho gaya hai", she muttered trying to remove her head from his chest and he slowly unwrapped his arms around her petite figure not before placing a soft kiss on her head.
(One minute has passed.)

"Time ki to bohot papand hai meri begum, ek second idhar se udhar nahi hone deti", he spoke and she lowered her head suppressing a smile.
(My Wife is extremely puntual, she doesn't even lets a second get wasted.)

"Office me bhi agar esi time ki papandi show ki hoti to-", he was still talking when Maheen glared at him making him laugh.
(If you had showed this mich punctuality in office than-)

"Nahi nahi office me bhi bohot punctual thi meri begum", he corrected making her smile.
(No no, my Wife was really punctual in office too.)

"Nashta lgao mai ready hokar ata hun? hm?", he added leaving her and she nodded her head in a yes. Her heart still fluttering by his proximity.
(Get the breakfast ready, I'll change meanwhile, hm?)

________

"MUSTAFA!", Mustafa was just going to wear his coat when he heard Maheen's scream coming from the kitchen.

"Maheen? Maheen?!", he yelled abruptly running outside the room and panicked finding her sitting on the kitchen floor grabbing her foot, some glass pieces shattered around her and the kitchen stool fallen on the floor. She had probably fallen feom the stool.

"Maheen! janum? kia hua hai?", he asked sitting infront of her and pulled her crying face in his hands.
(What happened?)

"Mus..Mustafa! dard ho rah..raha hai", she said said applying pressure on her foot and Mustafa felt his heart constrict watching blood oozing out from her feet.
(It's paining Mustafa.)

"Shit! Maheen what happened?!", he asked picking her up in his arms and she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck sobbing hard.

"Ma..mai cupboard s..se plates n..nikal rahin thin Mus..Mustafa, aur stool slip ho ga..gaya", she cried clutching his shirt in her hands, trying to bear the shooting pain in her feet.
(I was taking plates out feom the cupboard and the stool slipped.)

"Shit! Zyada dard ho raha hai?", he asked rushing outside and made her sit on the sofa in the lounge.
(Is It paining too much.)

"Bo..bohot zya..zyada", she stuttered between her cries making Mustafa's heart clench. He sat on the floor infront of her and took her injured feet in his hands.
(Very much.)

"Stool pe charhne ki kia zaroorat thi tumhe! mujhe keh deti mai nikl deta, abhi do din pehle hi tumne apni ungli par cut lagaya tha. Dehan kahan hota hai tumhara?!", he shouted applying pressure on her feet with her dupatta, trying to stop the bleeding.
(What was the need to stand on the stool! You should've asked me, I would've taken them out, you just cut your finger two days ago, why can't you be careful?!)

"De..dehan se..se hi nika..kal rahin thin", she wept holding his shoulders.
(I was careful.)

"Nikalne ki bhi kia zaroorat thi?! aur itni upar rakhi kyun hui thin plates?!", he said getting worried, her yellow dupatta had turned red because of the blood.
(What was the need to take them out?! Why did you keep them there?!)

"Ah! ss..Mus..tafa, dard ho r..raha hai", she winced crying harder and Mustafa instantly left her feet.
(Mustafa, It's paining.)

"let's go to the hospital", he suddenly lifted her off the sofa and rushed down the stairs. He couldn't see her in pain.

"Maheen? Mustafa! kia hua Maheen ko?", Mrs.Sikander stood up from the sofa watching Mustafa sprint down the stairs with a crying Maheen in his arms.
(What happened to Maheen?)

"Ami! Ami mai Maheen ko hospital le ke ja raha hon usko bohot dard ho raha hai", Mustafa stated running towards the main door.
(Ami I'm taking Maheen to the hospital, she's in pain.)

"Mustafa ruko beta mai tumhare Abu ko bata kar ati mai bhi sath chalti hun", Mrs.Sikander said seeing her feet wrapped in her dupatta covered with blood.
(Wait Mustafa I'll also come with you, let me inform your father.)

"Nahi Ami ap..ap ko ane ki zaroorat nahi wesi bhi kal se apko tabiyat theek nahi mai le jata hun, Allah hafiz", Mustafa said hurriedly as she opened the main door for him.
(It's alright Ami you stay, I'll go, you yourself aren't feeling good since yesterday.)

"Dehan se jana Mustafa, Allah kher kare", she said behind Mustafa, praying for her well being.
(Be careful son.)

"Mus..Mustafa", Maheen whispered with tears as he placed her on the backseat of his car.

"Ji Mustafa ki jaan? bas hospital ja rahe hain, shh..chup kar jao", he cooed wiping the tears from her face with his hands.
(We're going to the hospital, don't cry.)

"Mustafa!", he was about to close the door when she yelled making him stop.

"Bas thori der janum phir dard nahi hoga, we're leaving for the hospital", he spoke politely looking into her eyes and she frantically bobbed her head in a no.
(Just wait a little my life, then it won't hurt.)

"A..aap mere sath bb..bethein Mus..Mustafa", she murmured opening her arms and Mustafa felt his heart swell at her innocence. Why was she hell bent on making him fall for her more and more every fucking day?
(Sit with me Mustafa.)

"FURQAN?! Furqan!", he called the driver after cuddling her petite figure in his strong arms. She instantly wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, tightly closing her eyes to bear the pain. His scent the only thing which could calm her down this moment.

"Ji..Ji Sahab?", Furqan came running on his shouts.
(Yes Sir?)

"Kahan mar gae the?! Start the car, we've to leave for the hospital!", he exclaimed sitting beside Maheen, squeezing his shaking figure.
(Where the hell were you?! Start the car, we've to leave for the hospital!)

"Shh..", he sighed rubbing her back, kissing her head with love.
"It's okay..bas chup, don't cry"

_________

"ss..Ah!", she winced squeezing his palm in her hands when the nurse injected her with the painkiller.

"It's okay, ab dekhna thori der mein dard theek ho jae ga", he said sitting beside her on the hospital bed.
(Now you'll feel better soon.)

The doctor had already bandaged her feet. She had sprained her left feet along with some cuts on both because of the glass. The cuts were deep but thankfully she hadn't fractured her feet. Doctor had prescribed her the medicine and advised two weeks of complete bed rest.

"It's okay, shh..bas chup", he whispered caressing her cheeks with his hand, wiping the tears from her face.
(Be quiet.)

"Mus..Mustafa?", she muttered closing her eyes with exhaustion. She could feel the pain subsiding slowly as sleep took over her senses.

"Mustafa ki jaan, kitna dara diya tha tumne mujhe", she heard him speak as she felt his warm lips on her forehead.
(You scared me so much.)

"I was so worried", he added moving back and sighed watching her almost going into the sleep.

________

"Agh..ah", Maheen groaned placing her hand on her head. She felt heavy headed.

"Maheen? Are you okay?", she slightly opened her eyes and saw Mustafa bent on her face.

"Mu..Mustafa?", she furrowed her brows remembering that she had fallen.

"Mustafa ki jaan?, dard ho raha hai ab?", he asked politely brushing her hair away from her forehead.
(Is it still paining?)

"ah..thora thora", she huffed looking around, she was back to their room.
(A little.)

"A..aap office nahi ga..gaye?", she inquired slowly as she saw the clock struck 2:00 pm. She was sleeping from almost five hours.
(You didn't leave for office?)

"Pagal ho tum?! tumhe itni chot lagi hai aur mai office chala jata?", he scowled checking her temperature with the thermometer.
(Are you stupid? You're badly hurt and you want me to go to office?)

"A..aapki im..portant m..meeting th..thi aj", she murmured softly.
(You had an important meeting.)

"Tumse zyada kuch important nahi hai", he said looking into her chocolate brown orbs and her heart missed a beat at the sincerity of his raven orbs. Why did he love her so much?
(Nothing is more important than you.)

Before she could say something else they got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Aajao", Mustafa said pouring water into a glass for Maheen.
(Come in.)

"Sahab ji ye Maheen bibi ke liye soup bheja hai baji ne", the maid entered holding a tray in her hand.
(Sir, Mam send this soup for Miss Maheen.)

"Idhar lao", he said calling the maid and she placed it on the nightstand beside them and left closing the door behind.
(Leave it here.)

"Maheen?", he turned towards Maheen and lightly stroked her cheeks to make her get up. She had closed her eyes already.

"Hun?", she mumbled leaning on his warm hand.

"Utho kuch kha lo han? phir medicine bhi leni hai", he said gently, pulling her up carefully and made her sit against the headboard of the bed.
(Get up and ear something? Then you ahve to take the medicine too.)

"Maheen? say ahh..", he said forwarding the soup filled spoon infront of her, not before blowing on it to cool it.

"Mus..Mustafa bhook nahi hai", she whined looking at him and he sighed watching her dull face. She must be in a lot of pain.
(Mustafa I am not hungry.)

"Thora sa kha lo, han? Maheen?", he said tapping her cheek lightly.
(Just eat a little?)

"Bas thora sa..aaa" she huffed opening her mouth and he smiled forwarding the spoon once again.
(Only a little..aa)

"Good girl", he beamed watching her eat silently. After making her drink the whole bowl he cleaned her mouth with the napkin and gave her the medicine. He then made her lie down carefully and covered her with the comforter.

"So jao, hm?", he spoke lightly massaging her forehead and she hummed closing her eyes. He was near her, what else did she need?
(Sleep.)

Mustafa kept massaging her forehead until he was sure she was asleep. Afrer that he joined her in the bed and took her in his arms, careful of not hurting her feet.

"Don't scare me like this ever again", he whispered kissing her head and closed his eyes inhaling her sweet fragrance.
She had truly scared him with her stunt. Her being hurt was more painful than getting hurt himself.

________

"Mustafa! aap sun rahe hain?", Maheen yelled gaining his attention.
(Mustafa! Are you listening!)

"Ji begum bolen? I'm all ears", he smiled still not looking her way, knowing too well what she wanted.
(Yes Wife speak? I'm all ears.)

"To phir idhar dekhen!", she grumbled snatching away his laptop.
(The look here!)

"Maheen? Ye kia harkat hai? Idhar do laptop", he chuckled watching her little nose fuming with anger.
(What is this behaviour? Give me the laptop.)

"Mujhe bahar jana hai", she stated ignoring his plead and hid the laptop behind her.
(I want to go outside.)

"Abhi tumhari chot theek nahi hui", he said trying to take the laptop but she quickly put it under the pillow behind her, not letting him take it.
(Your injury isn't healed yet.)

"Theek ho gayi hai Mustafa! Ek hafta ho gaya mujhe ese bistar mein lete lete, mera sar ghoom gaya hai, please bahar jane dein?", she whined showing her puppy eyes making Mustafa's lips stretch into a beautiful smile. Why did he find her so freaking cute? Damn.
(It's alright now Mustafa! It has been two weeks since I'm lying on this bed, my mind has gone mad, please let me go outside?)

"Begum abhi ek aur week tumhe rest karna hai", he informed making her eyes widen with shock.
(Wife you have to rest for one week more.)

"Nahi karen!", she gasped and he just nodded kissing her nose.
(Don't tell me!)

"tch..Mustafa!"

"Ji Mustafa ki begum?"

"Aap bohot zalim hain!", she stated glaring at him.
(You are very cruel!)

"What? Zalim? Main?", Mustafa inquired raising his brows in amusement.
(Cruel? Me?)

"Ji! Aap! bohot zalim hain aap", she pouted making him laugh at her adorable expressions.
(Yes! You! You are very cruel.)

"Hanse nahi ab! Main serious hun!", she said hitting his shoulder with her small fists.
(Don't laugh! I'm serious!)

"Arey begum? acha ek minute, begum?", Mustafa laughed watching her hit his hulk of a body with her tiny fists.

"Maheen? Acha ruko meri baat to suno, Maheen! Owh-", Maheen stopped as Mustafa hissed holding his shoulder.
(Wait listen to me, Maheen! Owh-)

"Mustafa?", she murmured watching him rub his shoulder with closed eyes. Did she hit him hard? She furrowed biting her lips.

"Mustafa? Zyada lag gayi kia?", she asked placing her hand on his arm when he didn't reply.
(Mustafa? Did I hit a little hard?)

"Mustafa?"

"Mustafa? I'm sorry main to bas..hmph-", her eyes widened in shock when Mustafa pulled her towards himself by grabbing by her head and slammed his warm lips on her moist ones.
(I'm sorry Mustafa, I was just..hmph-)

He smirked against her plump lips when she clutched his shirt in her fists from both sides of his waist.
Her eyes closed down to reflex as she felt his lips move on her moist petals.

"Umph!", she gasped holding his shoulders when he pushed her bsck on the bed still eating her sweet little mouth.

"Zalim mai nahi tum ho, itna pyara lag ke zulm karti ho mujhpe", he murmured placing soft kisses along her jaw.
(I'm not cruel but It's you who's cruel, why do you have to look so good all the time?)

"Samjhi?", he moved back to look at her flushed form and a smile broke out on his face watching her breathe shakily, her cheeks beetroot red. He grinned biting her rosy cheek causing her to yelp,

"Ah! Mustafa!", she shrieked opening her eyes and he just chuckled biting her other cheek. Could he ever be able to resist his cute little wife?
(Understood?)

"Aye! Mustafa?! ye kia-", she gulped when he slid his tongue on her cheek to soothe it.

"Mus..Mustafa?", she stuttered as he moved to pepper her milky neck with open mouthed kisses.

"Mus..Mustafa?", Maheen shivered lightly feeling his thumb caress her collarbone. One hand making circles on her thigh. His warm lips causing sparks in her body.

"You don't want to rest anymore, right?", he asked lightly nipping on the skin below her ear.

"Ma..Mai wo-"

"Then let's get to work so you can rest without any issues tomorrow, okay?", he smirked squeezing her thigh.

"huh? Mustafa?!", she yelped understanding his meaning as his hand moved closer to her private parts.

"Ji Mustafa ki begum?", he chuckled kissing her lips.

"Peche hon!", she said applying pressure on his chest to move him.
(Move!)

"Agar nahi hun to?", he asked squeezing her thigh and she instantly closed her legs stopping his hand from reaching its destination.
(If I don't, then?)

"Ky..kyun nahi hon ge? Peche hon", she said biting her bottom lip when he placed a kiss on her collar bone.
(Why won't you? Move.)

"Kyun hun? nahi ho raha", he snickered removing her hands from his chest and wrapped them around his neck.
(Why should I? I'm not moving away.)

"Farig reh reh kar bore ho gayi thi na tum?", he spoke opening the buttons of her shirt.
(You must be bored staying in the bed all day long?)

"Nahi! Nahi hui, bilkul bhi nahi, m..mujhe to aa..ab dard ho raha balke, han! Mustafa mujhe shayad so jana chahiye, rest lun gi to theek go jaon gi, haina?", she blabbed nervously holding his hand in hers to stop him. Naughty Mustafa was a no-no!
(No! I'm not, Not at all, I..I think I feel a little pain n..now, Yes!
Mustafa I think I should just rest, I'll get better with a little rest, right?)

"Abhi to-"

"Han tab theek thi! L..lekin ab dard ho raha..Ah..Mustafa peche hon jaldi se", she acted showing him her puppy eyes.
(But just now-)
(Yes I was okay then! B..but now I feel pain..Ah..Mustafa move away quickly.)

"Acha?", he asked raising his brows.

"Ji", she said bobbing her head, trying to push him away.

"Acha ji? Ab meri hi trick wapis mujhi par try ho rahi hai han?"
(Really?)
(Yeah.)
(Really? Now you'll use my trick against me?)

"Nahi to, sach keh..MUSTAFA?!", she shrieked placing her hand on her mouth when he suddenly took off her pajamas before she could even complete her words.
(No, I am saying the..MUSTAFA?!)

"I'm not going to buy your excuses, begum", he smirked removing her hand from her mouth and gave a soft peck on her lips. A shocked begum was cute too.
(begum-Wife.)

"Aa..apko office ka kam nahi karna tha?", she tried for one last time.
(Didn't you have to do office work?)

"Tumhare jesi zalim begum ho to koi shohar kam kar sakta hai bhala? hm?", he asked brushing the tip of his nose with hers and her breath hitched as his minty breath hit her face.
(Can a husband work when he has a cruel Wife like you? hm?)

"hm? bolo?", he whispered tracing her cheek with his nose. Opening the buttons of her shirt with one hand.
(Speak?)

"Mus..Musta..fa", she shuddered as he touched her over the panties, placing wet kisses in the valley of her chest.

"Mm..Mustafa", a moan escaped her lips when his fingers started to move over her panties, stroking ever so lightly.

"Mmph", Mustafa hummed nipping on her soft flesh. He didn't want to stop, he was doing that for more than two weeks. Resisting his little wife.

"Do you want me to stop? hm?", he murmured sliding the skimpy piece of cloth away from her breasts, freeing her sensitive buds, still rubbing her over the panties.

"Ah..Mus..Mustafa", she hissed feeling sensations when he took her left nipple between his teeth, tugging lightly.
"Mus..Mustafa-", she bit her bottom lip as he started to tease her nipple with his tongue.

"Tell me?", he asked moving back suddenly causing her eyes to flicker open with confusion. He was already looking at her, his eyes darkened with desire. She swallowed watching him red rid of his shirt and pants.

"hm? Should I stop?", he whispered bending on her once again and she released a shaky breath as his hand grasped her bare thigh.

"I..I Mus..Mustafa", she shivered seeing his messed hair fallen on his forehead, making him look freaking handsome.
Her heart had starting to betray her by beating with anticipation. Her stomach churning by each squeeze he gave on her thigh. His strong cologne fogging her senses. Deep raven orbs staring into her soul.
Could she resist anymore? No.
She sighed wrapping her tiny arms around his neck and pulled him closer, joining his hungry lips with hers.

"Mhm", she groaned closing her eyes as he deepened the kiss instantly, she could feel his hardened member rubbing against her crotch.
She tugged on his hair bringing him closer if possible and wrapped her legs around his waist.

This was going to be a wild night but she was in for it.

_________

"Pink? Don't tell me?! Mujhe nahi pata tha uska dressing sense itna bura hai", Maheen gasped dramatically. She was talking with Zara over the phone.
(I didn't know she had such a bad dressing sense.)

"I know!", she giggled hearing Zara shout.

"Aur nahi-", before she could complete her sentence she heard Mustafa's voice,

"Maheen?"
She looked up to see him walking towards her with knitted brows.

"Kia kar rahi ho tab se bahar?", he asked sitting beside her on the sofa. She was in the lounge.
(What are you doing here feom so long?)

"Itni der se aapka matlab 10 minute?", she said after telling Zara to hold for a moment.
(By so long you mean 10 minutes?)

"Han to kia 10 minute thore hote hain?", he frowned taking the phone from her hand.
(Yes, are 10 minutes less for you?)

"Mustafa! idhar dein! Mai baat kar rahi hun Zara se, aap btaen kuch chahiye apko?", she spoke snatching back the phone from him.
(Mustafa! Give it back! I am talking with Zara, do you need something?)

"Bad me baat kar lena abhi chalo mujhe neend ayi hai", he stood holding her and but she pulled away quickly. Zara was going to kill her If she did that.
(You can talk with her later on, come with me, I'm sleepy.)

"Aap chalen room mein, mai aati hun", she smiled pointing towards their room.
(You go I'll come in a minute.)

"Mere sath hi chalo", he said forwarding his hand for her.
(Come with me.)

"tch..Mustafa aapko kaha na aati hun aap ja kar leit jayen"
(Mustafa you go and rest, I'll be there in a minute.)

"Abhi kyun nahi aa sakti!", he scowled raising his voice a bit.
(Why can't you come now!)

"Mustafa kia ho gaya? Aap leit jayen mai bas thori-"
(What happened Mustafa? You go I'll-)

"Roz ese hi karti ho tum! Do you know how much I miss you at office?!", her eyes widened in shock as he snapped at her.
(You do this everyday! Do you know hoe much I miss you ag office?!)

"Mustafa aap kia bol rahen hain? roz to-"

"Abhi chalo", he said with a deadly expression on his face and she stood up cutting the call.
Something had happened, for sure! He would've never snapped on her like this.
(Mustafa what are you talking about? Everyday I-)
(Come with me now.)

"Kia hua Mustafa? apki tabiyat theek hai?", she asked touching his forehead. His jaw was clenched which showed he was not at all okay.
(What happened Mustafa? Are you not feeling well?)

"Mustafa?", she called him when he didn't speak. Before he could say something her phone ringed causing her head to turn towards it.

"Ek minute..Mustafa?!", she was going to pick the call but he pulled her back abruptly making her collide with his broad chest.
(One minute..Mustafa?!)

"MUSTAFA?!", she gasped when he put her over his shoulder and started to walk towards their room.

"Mustafa?! Ye kia kar rahe hain aap? Mujhe neche utare! Mustafa?!", she kept telling him to stop as he carried her like a rag doll, not paying head to her screams.
(What are you doing Mustafa? Put me down! Mustafa?!)

"Keep quiet!", he said throwing her on the bed and she yelped putting her hand on her mouth.

Why was he acting so weird? She looked at his face, he was for sure in a bad mood. She knew he loved to grumble on small things but this was new. He looked kind of angry.

'Did I do something wrong?', she was still wondering when he joined her on the bed and pulled her into his arms, tightly wrapping his arms around her petite figure.

"Ugmph..Mus..Mustafa?", she croaked trying to losen his arms around her. He was holding her too tightly. She could feel his tense muscles holding her in a deathly grip.

"Mustafa? Mustafa! Mera san..sans ruk jae ga!", she exclaimed hitting his back when he didn't budge. Was It easy to move this hulk? No!
(I can't breathe!..Mustafa!)

"Chup kar jao", he said slightly loosening his grip and she huffed taking deep breaths.
(Keep quiet.)

"Pagal hain aap!", she grumbled hitting his back again.
(You are crazy!)

"Mustafa?"

"Mustafa?! Mustafa? Aap sun rahe hain? kia hua hai?", she asked after a while, he had caged her legs in his so she couldn't even try to get up.
"Office me kuch hua kia?", she added when he didn't reply.
(Mustafa?! Are you listening? What happened?)
(Did something happen in Office?)

"Mustafa? Aap jan bhoojh kar mujh se baat nahi kar rahe? hm?", she murmured playing with his shirt.
(Are you deliberately not talking with me?)

"btae to sahi na kia hua?"
(Atleast tell me what happened?)

"You won't be going to your batch's get together", he finally spoke caressing her hair.

"Okay..What?!", she moved back to look at his face but he pulled her back int his chest.

"Not again Mustafa!", she mumbled with a sigh.
She had made him agree yesterday after a number of pleads. It was so difficult to make this stubborn hulk agree. Even though Zara and Bilal were going to go with her yet he didn't want to let her go. According to him unless he wasn't with her she was going to get in trouble.

"You.Are.Not.Going", he repeated asserting each word and she felt his muscles tense a bit more making her worry.

"Mustafa?"

"Agh..Idhar dekhen meri tarf? kia hua hai?", she moved a bit back forcefully and held his face in her tiny hands.
(Look at me? What happened?)

"I'm serious Maheen, you aren't going", he stated looking into her eyes darkly.

"Had hai Mustafa! mai aapse kia pooch rahi hun aur aap kia bole ja rahe hain?! Ku nahi jaaon? Ma to ja ke hi rahun-", her words died down aa Mustafa crashed his rough lips onto her soft ones making her whimper in surprise.
(What the helm Mustafa? What am I asking and what you're replying?! Why can't I go? I will go-)

He cradled her face in both of his hands and kissed her harshly. Pushing her straight on the bed and came on top of her. Maheen hit his chest to make him stop but he kept kissing her, forcefully.

"Mmph..Mm-", she tried to pull away but he was holding her face in a deathly grip, kissing her hardly. He had never kissed her like this before. He was angry. But why was he taking his anger out on her?

"Ah! ss-", after sucking and chewing her cherry lips like a hungry man he moved back to let her breathe.

"Mustafa?!", she shrieked seeing a little blood on her fingers when she touched her lips.
But before she could say something else he pinned her hands against the headboard and took her moist lips into a kiss again but this time softly.

He licked the blood from her lips and sucked on her petals ever so lightly causing butterflies to jump in her stomach.

Whenever she would try to respond to his kiss, he would move away making her groan. She knew he was teasing her. Therefore she stopped herself from responding and let him devour her moist lips like he wanted, without any interruptions.

"You.Are.Only.Mine.Maheen", she froze as he murmured between his kisses on her swollen lips. She could swear her heart missed a beat at his words.

"Only Mine", he whispered kissing her whole face, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, every single feature. She could feel he was calm now. His muscles were relaxed too.

"My Maheen", she heard him mumble as he put his head at her side of her neck and snuggled into her. His warm breath was hitting her neck making her heart beat faster.

"Mus..Mustafa?", she called him but he didn't budge.

"Do you..still like him?", he asked after a few minutes and Maheen furrowed hearing his question.
Like him? who?

"Mustafa aap kia-"
(What are-)

"Do you still like that asshole!", she shuddered closing her eyes when he shouted removing his head from the side of her neck.

"Tell me!", she slowly opened her eyes and gulped watching his dark raven orbs staring at her, demanding an answer. Answer to a question she didn't even understand.

"Mus..Mustafa? aap kia baat kar rahe hain? M..mujhe samjh nahi aa raha-", she tried to say calmly but her cut her off abruptly,

"I'm talking about that Haris guy!", Maheen scrunched her brows still not getting his point.
(What are you saying Mustafa? I don't understand-)

"Haris kon-"

"Don't take his name!"

"Mustafa aap..btae to sahi kon Haris-"

"I said don't take his name!", she flinched as he shouted once again.

(Haris who-)
(Don't take his name!)
(Mustafa you..tell me who Haris-)
(I said don't take his name!)

"Okay..I'm not taking his name..okay?", she said gently caressing his arm.

"Mus..Mustafa aap btayen to sahi ke kia keh rahe hain? M..mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha", she added after a while when she saw he wouldn't shout again. He kept looking at her face for a minute and then moved back, getting up from the bed.
(Mustafa at least tell me what you're talking about? I don't understand.)

"Mustafa?"

"Mustafa kidhar ja rahe hain? Mustafa?", she got up behind him as she saw him getting into the balcony.
(Where are you going?)

"Mustafa?", she entered the balcony and saw him standing against the railing, staring at the full moon.

"You should sleep", he whispered almost inaudibly but she heard him.

"Mustafa? What are-"

"You should go and sleep, I want some time alone", she looked at his back in shock. Was he for real?

"Mustafa aap bhi-"

"Go and sleep", she scowled hearing his words. Was he going to ignore her now? After acting like a caveman?

"No I won't", she said moving towards him. 
Who the hell was this Haris guy? She had to know.

"Maheen-", he was about to say something when she hugged him from behind making his breath hitch for a moment. He closed his eyes as she wrapped her tiny arms around his stomach and put her head on his back.

"Pehle mujhe btaye kia hua hai", she demanded clutching the material of his shirt in her hands making him smile lightly but his smile vanished remembering what Bilal had told him today.
(First tell me what happened?)

"Nothing happened", he said tightening his grip on the railing, stopping himself from hugging her back.

"Who is this Haris?", she said making him growl,

"I told you not to take his name!"

"Acha to phir btayen ye hai kon!", she shouted back, tightening her grip around him.

"Tab se ajeeb harkatein kar rahe hain! kuch btae ge to pata chale ga na kia hua hai! Mai koi najumi thore hun!", she exclaimed going in front of him.

"Mustafa?! Ab bolen bhi!"

(Then tell me who the hell is he?!)
(You're acting so strange! If you won't tell me anything then how will I know what happened! I am not a magician!)
(Now tell already!)

"Bilal said you had a crush on him", he finally spilled the beans.

During a business meeting lunch Bilal had met with some University friends and he had fried Mustafa's brain the whole time with the memories of his University life and unfortunately he had ended up mentioning a guy who Maheen used to have a crush on in her second last semester.

Hearing that Mustafa had gone mad, practically throwing him out of his office. He had spent the rest of his day thinking about the worst scenarios.
'What If she still liked him?'
'What If he approached her during her get together party?'
He would fucking kill that bastard.

After calming his mind he had came home with the hope of cuddling with her to forget the bullshit but seeing her ignore him made his patience break loose.
After that he didn't know what happened, he just did what his heart told him to do and that lead to a complete disaster.

"Crush? Me? On who?", she asked gaining his attention.

"That bloody Haris!", he shouted and her mouth opened in shock. Was all this drama just because of some crush?

"So what Mustafa?"

"So what?! You're saying you still like him?!", he held her arm harshly.

"Aisa kab bola maine!", she shrieked as he pulled her against his chest.
(When did I say like that!)

"But you didn't deny it"

"Hawn! Abhi to mene kuch bhi nahi bola Mustafa!", she exclaimed.
(Hawn! I didn't even say anything yet.)

"Then you deny it? right?", he murmured softly.

"Of course Mustafa! Mujhe to yaad bhi nahi aap kiski baat kar rahe hain", she shouted making him sigh.
(Of course Mustafa! I don't even remember who you're talking about.)

"You don't like him anymore? right?", he asked unsure.

"No! I didn't even like him in the first place, wo to bas ek chota sa crush tha aur mere to itne zyada crush reh chuke-"
(No! I didn't even like him in the first place, he was just a small crush and I've had too many crushes-)

"Itne zyada crush matlab?", he interrupted raising his brows and she clicked her tongue getting annoyed. He was acting like a child now!
(What do you mean by too many crushes?)

"Aapka kabhi koi crush nahi raha?", she asked furrowing.

"raha hai"

"To phir!"

"lekin mera crush sirf tum ho!", he shouted making her heart flutter. Why did he have to say something so cute between their fight?

(Did you never had any crush?)
(I had.)
(Then!)
(But my only crush was you!)

He couldn't imagine her liking someone other than him. She was only his. How cold she say she had many crushes so casually?

"You are my one and only!", he added causing blush to creep her cheeks.

"Mustafa I..I-"

"It hurts to think that you've loved someone other than-"

"Mustafa!", she yelled putting her hand on his mouth to stop him from blabbering anymore nonsense.
Didn't he know love and crush were totally different things?!

"I have never loved someone other than you!", she confessed looking into his raven orbs.

"I only love you Mustafa!", his eyes widened hearing her words. Was she finally confessing? He knew she started to like him but he didn't expect her to confess her love so easily. Does that mean she didn't like that bloody asshole? He beamed looking into her chocolate brown eyes.

"Jis tarah mai apki one and only hun a..ap bhi mere one and only hain", she whispered removing her hand from his mouth.
(Just like I am your one and only you are also my one and only.)

"Crush love nahi hota..aap ko itna bhi nahi pata", she murmured lowering her lashes since he was staring at her intensely, not even blinking once.
(Cush is not love..you don't even know this?)

"Say that again", he said huskily wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Crush and love are t..two-"

"No, Not that, say you love me", he demanded tracing her lower lip with the pad of his thumb.

She loved him! She fucking loved him! He felt like screaming that to the world.

"I..I-"

"I?"

"I l..love-"

"You love?"

"I..I love you Mustafa", she murmured closing her eyes as his minty breath hit her face and a beautiful smile broke on his face.

"I love you more", she heard him say as she felt his thumb being replaced by his warm lips.

"I love you so much janum", he smiled giving a soft peck on her lips.

"You can't have any more crushes other than me, okay?"

It didn't matter who she had a crush on in the past, right now, she belonged with him. She was his little wife. And he loved his little wife more than anything else. He wouldn't let go of her, never.

"Ok..okay", she nodded and he suddenly engulfed her in a bone crushing hug making her choke in surprise.
"Aye? Mustafa?!", she coughed taking deep breaths. Why was he so strong?!

"I'm sorry", he whispered touching her bruised lips with his fingers and placed a chaste kiss on them.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you", he said politely.

"Hona bhi chahiye", she giggled hiding her face in his chest. How could he think she would like someone other than him?
(You better be.)

"Wese aap sach mein bohot budhu hain, crush thore hi pyar hota hai", she chuckled telling him.
(Well you are really dumb, do you think crush is love?)

"Mere liye to tha", he replied kissing her head lovingly.
(It is for me.)

"Had hai aap ki, mai to pareshan ho gayi thi ke pata nahi kia hua hoga aur aap bas jealous ho rahe the", she murmured laughing lightly.
(It's too much, I got worried thinking what might had happened and you were just jealous.)

"Han to? nahi ho sakta jealous? Tum sirf meri ho", he frowned tightening his arms around her.
(So what? Can I not get jealous? You are only mine.)

"Pagal hain aap..Mustafa?!", she shrieked as he lifted her off the floor.
(You are stupid..Mustafa?!)

"Han pagal begum ka pagal shohar hun mai", he chuckled carrying her in his arms and she blushed putting her head on his shoulder. She loved her pagal shohar.
(Yes I am a stupid husband of my stupid Wife.)
(pagal shohar- stupid husband.)

"Nonetheless you are not going to the get together party", he said entering the room.

"ku?! Ab kia masla hai?!", she asked almost instantly.
(Why?! Now what's the problem?)

"Ab agar meri begum ka koi aur crush waha mil gaya to?", he said seriously making her face palm herself.
She really was underestimating his possessing nature.
(If my Wife found another of her crush during the party? Then?)

"Mustafa! Please", she whined as he placed her on the bed and got in beside her.
(Please let me go?)

"Mustafa?! I hate you", she exclaimed turning away from him.

"I love you too, Mustafa ki jaan", he just smirked pulling her into his chest and caged her frail figure between his legs.
(I love you too, Mustafa's life.)

He was contented, his dillagi was his love.
That thought made him smile as he inhaled her sweet fragrance.
(dillagi-Infatuation.)

--------------------------------------------
Hello and Asalam-u-Alaikum Sweethearts!

I hope you're all doing good💗
How was the epilogue? Do tell me your precious views, I want to know your thoughts on each part of the chapter😃💗

We're officially saying goodbye to Mustafa and Maheen🥺❤️❤️

A filler chapter it was! Can you guys guess the number of words?😵
I can't believe I wrote so many words, whoosh😎
It took almost two hours to edit it and write eng dialogues🥺🥺

P.S
Author's note coming soon!

Keep Smiling💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 91.6K 50
( Completed ) «جایگزین» _ من مجبور بودم ...مجبور بودم اون خودکار لعنتی رو بین انگشتهام بگیرم و اون سند ازدواج رو امضا کنم ... من مجبور بودم که برای...
82.7K 12.8K 49
تهیونگ آلفای دست و پا چلفتیه که فکر نمی‌کرد تو یکی از روزهای عادی زندگیش تو شیفت بیمارستان، جفتش رو ملاقات کنه؛ اونم نه هر ملاقات عادی، اون امگا بارد...
108K 14.2K 57
وقتیی6عضو بی تی اس یه دفعه تصمیم به فاصله گرفت و نادیده گرفتن بیبی گروهشون میکنن تا با عشقی که بهش دارن آسیب نبینه ولی نمی دونن چه طور قلب کوچیک جیمی...
71.4K 4K 26
با ژانر های مختلف... بیشترشون تریسامه.. یه سون سام و کاپل دونفره. انشاالله بعدی هارو کاپل دونفره مینویسم همه کف کنید