HIS GREATEST BETRAYAL

By Nyanya_Writes

To her , it was his ultimate betrayal but to him , it was her redemption. ... More

All rights reserved
PROLOGUE
BOOK ONE : HOW IT BEGAN
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
BOOK TWO: THE ENCOUNTER
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BOOK THREE : SCARS OF THE PAST
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW BOOK ALERT!

Chapter 46

3.9K 148 41
By Nyanya_Writes

"One of his mother's lovers offered to help arrange a funeral for his mother. The young boy was devastated and depressed. The first months he suffered from post traumatic disorder . It was normal for someone who saw his mother killed before his eyes.

After the funeral, he was kicked out of their house by the landlady because his mother owed a big amount of rent. He lived in the streets for a week. He tried to look for part - time jobs to fed himself but they wouldn't take him in because of his age.

He was caught trying to steal bread from one of the local bakeries and he was sent to the police station. They learned his situation and he was enrolled in an orphanage.

The rich man came to the orphanage on Christmases to donate gifts and money. Little did he know that one of the shabbily dressed young boys was his very own son. The rich man's daughter escorted her father to the orphanage one Christmas.

The young boy fell in love with the young princess at first sight. But he knew that both of them belonged to opposite poles of a magnetic field. For the first time in his life , he wished that he was born rich so that he could have a chance with her.

The rich girl stopped coming to the orphanage the next years. Her parents send her to Europe to study . The young man was devastated .

He was selected by one of the donors for a scholarship. He went to college and took a degree of architecture. After four years, the orphanage released him. He secured a job in one of the construction companies in his home town.

The young man began to investigate his mother's accident from six years ago. He was determined to find out the person who killed his mother. He combed through the bars and nightclubs in his small town searching for a man with a scorpion tatoo on his arm .

With the help of his officer friend, he found him at last. His mother's murderer was now old and a drunkard. He told them the entire truth . The young man was very furious and thirsty for revenge when he found out that the man who fathered him was the same man who ordered a hit on his mother.

The goon escaped them afterwards. Unfortunately he was found murdered in his house a few days later. The two of them investigated his death and found out that he was killed by the same man who ordered a hit on his mother. The drunkard had been blackmailing the rich man for more money for years until he had him killed.

The rich man grew suspicious of his wife. He had her investigated. He was very angry when he discovered that she was having an affair with his number one business rival. He sent his goon to kill him.

But the goon was killed by his rival in self defence. The rival business man was thrown in jail with a few years to serve as sentence. The rich man's wife didn't know that her husband knew of her infidelity and plotted to have her lover killed.

The young man in his investigation of his mother's murderer discovered that the rich man was responsible for sending his wife's lover to jail. He knew then that the two of them had a common interest. They both wanted to ruin the rich man!

He visited the rich man's rival in jail and offered to work together against the rich man. The prisoned man gave the young man money from his company to use for his revenge.

The young man started to cause trouble in the stock market of the rich man's company. Investors and shareholders were pulling out. He gave information about the dirty dealings of the rich man to the police. The rich man's reputation started to go down the drain.

He wanted to destroy his business empire because he knew that nothing mattered to the rich man than his company and money.

The rich man's wife later found out that her husband was responsible for sending her lover to jail. They argued in their car on their way back from buying their daughter's graduation present . The young man was driving behind following them.

The rich man and his wife had an accident. The young man stopped his car and rushed to help them. Unfortunately both of them had died on the scene. The young man called the prison and requested to talk to his partner.

His partner was devastated to hear of his lover's tragic death. His daughter crossed his mind. He begged the young man to help take care of his daughter. The young man went with the police to the rich man's mansion as a witness of the accident.

He intended to comfort her and then leave but he had second thoughts when he saw her budding beauty. The young princess had grown into a beautiful woman . After all he had a crush on her for years.

The young man seduced the beautiful princess and they began to date. For a little while he was very happy until he remembered the injustice done to his mother.

His mother's murderer was dead but the thing he used to love and cherish , his business empire and money continued to flourish. He wanted to destroy them so that the old man can turn in his grave watching the empire his ancestors had worked hard for crumble to the ground.

He knew that the only way to get hold of the company completely was to marry the young princess. He seduced the princess into marriage. He felt guilty that he had to use her for his revenge but getting his deceased mother justice was more important.

He sold the company and the mansion and fled leaving his little wife broken. Little did he know that she was carrying their child. He changed his identity and went to live in a different city leading a glamorous life he had always wanted.

But he wasn't happy. He missed her but he knew that what they had was a forbidden love. Seeing her praising her parents reminded him of the way his poor mother was killed in cold blood.

No woman satisfied him again because they were not her. He began to indulge in a playboy life style thinking that it could help him forget the blond woman who haunted his dreams every night.

He met her again after six years and discovered that he had a daughter. The young man felt guilty seeing how she had turned into a bitter and vengeful woman. He was still in love with her but he couldn't tell her.

He knew that she would never believe him. The young man couldn't tell her the entire truth because he didn't want to see her broken and hurt. He decided to endure her hatred and accusations. He didn't want to taint the lovely image she had of her parents," his voice trailed off.

The strange man stared at me with tears flowing down his aging face. My entire body was now shivering in shock.

It couldn't be!

I felt numb and frozen. My lower lip was quivering. A loud sob escaped me.

"This is the story of you and Ferracco. I am your real father , Jane."

He voiced out my greatest fear.

I was living a lie for twenty nine years. The man l thought was my father and loved and adored was not my father. He was Ferracco's father and his mother's murderer.

Memories of me accusing Ferracco of being evil and greedy flashed my mind. Pain ripped through me. Ferracco was in fact the victim!

I buried my face in a pillow and cried. My new father embraced me and together we cried .

A/N: wow! Who were expecting this twist?

Tell me what you think? Please guys, your comments help me a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.3K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...
3.9K 185 20
"We all are sinners, but the best of us are those who repent" She's was a perfect Muslimah, what made her do it?. What made her make the worst mis...
390K 12.1K 50
Mattia My Angel flew away. I broke her so she risked death to escape The years are long without her and my little sweet pea One phone call changes...
117K 6K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...