𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚 ||...

By hqdiana

One shot mairi stories !! Leave requests if ya'll want :)) More

𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 (𝟐)
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐋𝐌 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞)
𝟓 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝟐)
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞)
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟓 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞)
𝟒𝐚𝐦
𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞?
𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝟐)
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝟐)
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
thoughts?
𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲 𝐬𝐳𝐧
𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 (𝟐)
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 (𝟑)
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝟑)
𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞
oop
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝟐)
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝟑)
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 (𝟐)

875 39 2
By hqdiana

we spent the rest of the evening in rome, the boys split up. some went to the shops and others went to look for food; as always. although mattia and kairi stayed together, they weren't in the mood to look at clothes. the boys instead looked at the buildings and their environment. they were the ones who truly lived in the moment. as the boys stopped at a beautiful water fountain that had roman statues, they  moved closer and closer to each other. their shoulders were barely touching, that was when mattia made his move. the italian boy looked down and held kairi's hand, then looked back up and smiled widely.

- 2 months later-

"i really do want to tell him that it's me, but i'm not sure if i can" the wasian boy stated as he looked at his firend with a worried look.

"why haven't you told him? are you scared of commitment?" alvaro asked his friend.

"it's not that, i just feel like i'm not good enough for him. there's so many pretty girls out there, why would i be his soulmate?" kairi doubted as he played with his fingers.

"look kai you're his soulmate for a reason, he can listen to your music and can sense your emotions, that says a lot more than words" the hispanic boy stated in a stern tone.

"since when have you been lying to him that you have no idea who his soulmate is?" alvaro continued to question kairi.

"umm since the italy trip but it was b-" the short boy began but was cut off by mattia, who barged into the room.

mattia heard only kairi say that he was his soulmate and he had been lying to him. the tall boy had a sad expession on his face, his smile that was once bright and cheerful, was now somber and gloomy. his eyes that were so bright and would always shine were now dull and lifeless, to the point where they were just glossy with his sad tears.

"why would you lie about that? you know how much i wished that you were my soulmate. now that it happened, you don't want me?" mattia said in a sad tone, the boy felt let down and overall like complete garbage.

"mattia just let me explain don't go please!" the wasian boy exclaimed as he ran out of alvaros house, but it was too late; mattia had already driven away.

2 weeks have passed, kairi and mattia still haven't talked at all. mattia would be distracted during class, when he got home he would just sleep; he even forgot to eat at times. although the italian boy was sad and pondered about what had happened, on the other side of town kairi was not taking it well at all.

alejandro decided to check up on the boy since he didn't go to school that day. the hispanic boy picked up his calculus and his engilish homework that he was going to give kairi. he drove to his house peacefully. the mood was definently off in the short boys house, the weather did not help at all. it was gloomy, it decided to pour rain this whole day; not the best weather in situations like these. alejandro stepped inside of kairi's room, it was a mess; messier than usual. his hoodies were all over the floor, empty cups and plates were scattered on his desk and his room was just dark; no sunlight whatsoever. there he was, the small boy wore mattias favorite hoodie, he was bundled up in his blankets not moving.

"hey kai i brought you the homework you missed" the hispanic boy said quietly as he faced kairi's back.

no words, all he earned from kairi was a groan. then all of a sudden kairi stood up and faced alejandro. he had terrible eyebags, his hair was a mess, his eyes looked swollen from crying too much and his lips were dry from the lack of water.

"holy shit kairi" alejandro said, it was all he could say at the moment. then he proceeded to engulf the short boy in a tight hug.

"look this is what we need to do, you go take a shower and i'll clean up your room ok? then we can play fifa or do whatever you want"  he claimed as kairi just nodded and went to the bathroom.

he completed the following, alejandro picked up all the dirty clothes and put them in the laundry bascket that was meant for dirty clothes. he then proceeded to take out all the dirty cups and plates, lastly he did the bed and put everything in its place.

kairi got out the bathroom, his hair was wet and had on another one of mattia's hoodie and some sweatpants. the boys played a couple of fifa matches while kairi spilled all his feelings out and shed a couple of tears.

"i feel like he hates me now" the small boy weeped.

"no he doesn't if you guys are meant to be then it will all work out" alejandro reassured the boy.

mattia

alejandro: mattia please come kairi is not looking so good

mattia: no he doesn't need me, he doesn't want me

alejandro: both of you need each other. trust me you guys are endgame. come.

read.

alejandro sighed as what he hoped wouldn't happen did occur. sometimes he wished mattia wouldn't be so selfish and have too much pride in himself. mattia misundertood everthing, although both boys were in the wrong. kairi for not telling mattia that he was his soulmate, and mattia for running out and not letting kai explain what he truly said.

the italian realized that his friends was right, as always. mattia and kairi would get into arguements and they always ended up fixing it. as the tall boy read the text message over and over again, he jumped out of his bed...his boy needed him.

mattia went to mcdonalds and got kairi's order, he also stopped for the boys' favorite ice cream and candy. he felt bad that he just ran out like a mad man. if he could do things over again, he wished that he would've never done that. as he stepped inside kairi's house he was greeted by kai's mom. he walked further to where kairi's room was. alejandro looked at mattia with a big smile and a sigh of relief. he grabbed his things and decided to head out.

"ill leave you guys alone" alejandro smiled at the boys and left, closing the door behind him.

the boys looked at each other with much affection. they didn't talk at first, they ran to each other and hugged for what seemed like forever. kairi let out a couple of tears, then began to sob.

"bubs im sorry it's all my fault for not letting you explain to me" mattia said as he held the small boy close.

"no it's mine, i should've told you that i was your soulmate, i just don't think i'm enough for you" the small boy stated as he looked down at the floor.

"you will always be more and enough for me, never doubt yourself my love" mattia confessed as he looked at kairi with full attention.

the boys cuddled for the rest of the night, they ate their food while watching a movie. both boys were glad they could get pass this, because just like alejandro said "you guys need each other".

_______
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤
𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩

@kyleighaxon

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 991 14
' 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 , 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 ...
272K 5.9K 30
[𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚] 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧...
173K 3.4K 50
In which two best friends are too oblivious to realise that they've fallen for one another. 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙: 18.02.202...
436K 6.3K 35
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 -