Coached ➳ l.p [au]

Av gymnasliam

[COMPLETED] She used to be overweight, on the verge of diabetes, and she knew it too. What made her change he... Mer

Coached intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: part one
chapter 12: part two
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17: part one
chapter 17: part two
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23: part one
chapter 23: part two
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38: part two
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Epilogue)
Q&A: part 1
Q&A: part 2
New Liam Story !!
chapter 41 (Additional)

chapter 38: part one

17.9K 865 780
Av gymnasliam

im still deciding, but be honest. would u guys even read the sequel?

-

"Woah!" I jerked away from Liam who held a bucket of water in his hands. He stood only centimeters from my bed, holding a large smirk across his freshly shaven face.

My head hit the wall with a loud thump, making me groan in pain.

Liam swiftly set the bucket of water beside my bed, and reached out to rub the back of my head where i'd slammed it into the wall.

"I blame this on you," I lazily say, still dizzy from hitting my head against a solid surface.

He chuckled, "Well I didn't think you'd react like that! Do you need some ice for that?"

"No, you crazy imbecile."

"Ooh insults, I like it," he grins, still rubbing my head gently. "Would you like daddy to kiss it and make it better?"

I scoff, pulling his hand back. "I know you did not just refer to yourself as daddy."

This only makes him grin wider- from ear to ear. "Too bad, I did."

When he steps away, he trips over his own feet and falls backwards, sending water splashing everywhere; including on me. How could he have forgotten so easily that he put a freaking bucket of ice water on the ground?

"Um excuse me," I say, wiping icy water from under my chin with my shoulder sleeve. "But I didn't ask to go to the water park this morning."

Liam stands from the floor laughing, nearly his whole lower half soaking in water.

I can't help but laugh at the sight in front of me. This morning has just been interesting by the second. Next thing you know, Miley Cyrus is just going to come flying through the window on her wrecking ball.

"How did you even get so wet?" I ask, stifling my own laughs at him. This is hilarious, I mean I got only a little water on me but at least i'm not drenched in it.

A small smirk plays at the corners of his mouth, "I don't know, how did you?"

I scrunch my eyebrows, looking down at my completely dry clothes. "What do you m-"

Before I can even finish my sentence, I feel the remainder of the cold bucket water being thrown at me making me shiver. Good thing there was hardly any left, or I would have attacked him- soaked and all. It would have been the next Wipe Out episode, i'm telling you.

"Good thing you can't read my thoughts," I groan out loud, throwing the covers off of me. I'm probably going to get pneumonia.

"Yeah, you're probably thinking about how you're so wet," he crosses his arms, before adding on. "Wet for me."

"Jesus, Payne, isn't it too early for that?"

Secretly, I like it though. His dirty jokes are making my mind go wild, and I can't even do anything about it since he's got me attracted to him like a freaking moth to a street light.

"Nope," he shrugs. "S'never too early to hit on m'lady. Plus it's only ten o'clock."

"Does this seem like the mid evil era to you?" I finally stand up, almost slipping on the puddle of water soaked into the carpet. "And dry the floor, slave."

"Hey," he points at me playfully, taking a step closer. "If anything, you're my slave since i'm your Coach."

I peer at him and he laughs. "But, since I have a strong liking to you, i'll clean it up. Only because I want to."

Rolling my eyes, I go around him to reach my closet to look for what I should change into. Where would we even be going today? God, I hope it's nowhere exotic or expensive. Knowing Liam, he'd probably take me to outer space and make me do pushups or planks on the surface of the moon.

No thanks, i'd rather not get hit by an astroid or meteor.

"Where are the towels?" I hear Liam call from the hallway before I answer him with a quick 'in the closet.'

After I pick out a plain pink shirt that happened to be too small in my Fatty Jo days- and can obviously fit me now- I match it with slim jeans, and head towards the shower.

My shower was maybe fifteen minutes- which was very short for me, considering that there is a twenty one year old probably snooping around in my room- before I decided to just change in the bathroom. It was actually suffocating because it was like a large heater in there, and I could hardly inhale any fresh oxygen.

With my hair being damp, I walked back into my bedroom and immediately gasped at what was in front of me.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind that i'm using this," Liam laughs, gesturing to the hair dyer in his hand.

"That's actually the lesser problem considering that you're basically standing naked in my bedroom," I say, walking past him to slip on some random flats that are on the ground.

"What, you've never seen a man in his underwear?" Liam asks, chuckling from behind me.

"Definitely not in batman underwear."

"Batman is cool," he pouts. "Anyways, I just need to dry my pants before we make it there."

"Where are we even going?" I ask him, for the first time looking at his bare legs. They're not even hairy, which surprises me because most guys have lots of hair on their legs, don't they?

"Be patient, and you'll see. I'm excited, actually," he smiles, running the blow dryer down one of the damp pant legs.

"Yeah, whatever. It better not be those dance classes again, because if I have to see those old people trying to hip roll to Jason Derulo one more time, i'm sure my eyes will fall out of their sockets."

"I'm sure their hips were put out of place!" Liam joins in. "But no, sadly; you're not dancing today. Although i'd enjoy the feeling of your body moving against mine again."

I shake my head at him, slightly flattered but still guarded. "You're such a perv, Liam."

"Anytime, m'lady Jo." He winks at me.

"Please put your pants back on."

-

"Wait," Liam runs past me and grabs something inside before running back to where I am standing outside the car.

He cheekily smiles and holds up what he almost had left behind, "I almost forgot my clipboard!"

I watch him walk down the pathway to the car, and open the door for me even though I was going to do it myself.

"Thanks," I mutter. "Where's your other car that you got for your birthday?"

"Oh, I wanted to leave that one at home. I just like driving my truck sometimes," he shrugs, putting the keys in ignition.

"Okay," I say, feeling the cold air from the AC hit my face. It feels so good in the summer heat, and also because i'm probably sweating all over my forehead.

Ha, it's good thing I don't wear concealer.

"You know," Liam speaks up, pulling out from where he was parked. "Even though you were stubborn, hesitant, and sarcastic, i'd say that you've been the best client i've ever had."

"Oh please," I snort. "You're just saying that because you like me."

"That's true," he laughs. "But seriously, you have been. My other clients would easily give up on me and themselves. One of them even went out of his way just to make sure I never came back. Unfortunately, though, I did purposely. And I even brought Harry along."

"That's pretty cruel of you, mister," I say. Jesus, I feel bad for that boy since Harry was so rough on just me alone.

"On the bright side, I got the kid to lose fifty pounds in all," Liam grins to himself. "One of my proudest accomplishments besides you."

"Nice to know," I chuckle. "I only lost like thirty four pounds; that isn't a lot compared to your other clients."

Liam looks at me while we're at a stoplight. "Yes, but my accomplishment with you is that while you lost weight, I helped you gain confidence and self-esteem. That's what makes it so unique, Jo, and I am massively proud of that. And of you."

Should I be proud too?

Yes, I should. Before I met Liam, I would mask my feelings- I wouldn't show them, and I refused to. All I gave off was my personality, and I chose to not let anything or anyone reveal my emotions. But the truth was that it doesn't even matter if you show them, because in fact that makes you stronger. Learning from your mistakes, makes you remember that it's alright to cry every once and a while. Or even to laugh. And Liam did play a huge role in me finding out who I really am.

"I'm going to miss you being my coach, Payne Train," I half-smile at the use of the nickname.

Liam mimics my face expression, holding the same kind of smile. "I'm going to miss it too. Especially when I move back to Wolverhampton."

"You're moving back to where?!"

Liam laughs loudly, looking at me from the side. "I was kidding! Probably going to be in this country my whole life. I think Zayn's moving though."

"God, I hate you. You really did scare me for a second."

"Awww is it because you love me?" Liam coos.

"Maybe."

-

I slip off my flats, and set them to the side because apparently shoes aren't allowed.

"Liam, your feet stink."

"I know," he grins, taking my hand as he pulls me along past the sign on the wall where all the rules are laid out:

1. No shoes allowed on the trampolines.

2. Anyone 8 through the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

3. No food, drinks etc. on the balloons

4. Be safe, and have fun!

-

so the next part where they're actually at the bouncy place will obviously be in the next chapter lol

if u have ever been to Thin Air, Pump it Up, etc. the setting is sort of like that

ps. Im more than likely going to make up the entire setting though bc i wanna make it my own haha

N E way

i have an idea for a sequel if i ever even do it lol im just rlly curious to see if any of u would actually read it

QUESTION: If you could have any superpower for a day, what would u have and why???

goals: 180 comments and 160 votes

idk why people havent been voting that much lately are my chapters getting worse im sorry

(Btw go check out my new niall fic bc i'll be writing that one when this is over)

ily

byeee

-kiana

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

8.5K 324 15
He was brooding and silent, She was the life of every party. He was the popular hot guy, She was the crazy new chick. Yet... He was the sugary sweet...
144K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences
43K 320 13
Gretchen Bridges. Seventeen years old. Blonde, curly hair. Dimples. Freckles. Sounds beautiful right? But her life is far from beautiful. She was dia...
854K 11K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤