Blood Queen || COMPLETED

Galing kay shatzelyginorio

**Featured on Wattpad Werewolf profile. Female Alpha category** Hush now, lock your doors. When the lights go... Higit pa

Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Notice
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Eleven

3.2K 137 21
Galing kay shatzelyginorio

~Three Years Ago~

Screams echo into the night. My feet pound into the dirt as I sprint through the forest.

"Alora, don't stop!" Shouts Nick as he tries to catch up.

Of course I can't stop. I need to keep going. I need to lead us away from danger. These are facts. Tara's fearful scream fading into the distance as she gets tortured is also a fact.

"Ah!" Shouts Jocelyn as she falls to the ground.

"Get your ass up!" I order "We are not losing anyone else!"

Tara's bloodcurdling scream is suddenly cut short and the twelve of us stop to look at each other. Agony plastered on our faces as we felt her wolf detach from the pack. Silence is all that we felt through the mind-link where she used to be.

"I'm tired of this." I whisper "We've been running for days. The only reason the hunters have even gotten this close is because we're dehydrated and starving."

"It's not your fault Alora." Comforted Drake "We would've all been dead if it wasn't for you. We've been attacked in every single state we've come across and we've only lost one. That's a win in my book."

"Well it's not in mine." Countered Ruby "Tara was the pack doctor's daughter. She was our only healer. What the hell are we supposed to do now? Are we supposed to just run forever? What the hell is the point?"

"Guys." Whispered Terrance.

"Will you calm the hell down Ruby? I don't even know why you're speaking right now. Runt." Countered Fallon as she glares and Ruby's eyes widen.

"What the hell did you just call me?" She says through gritted teeth as her hands ball into tight fists.

"Guys." Terrance calls again.

"You heard what I said. You're the runt of the pack. No one wanted you then, no one wants you now. So know your place and step to the back where you belong." Fallon says with a sneer.

Fallon and Ruby are quite literally enemies. It has been that way for the last five years. Ever since Ruby played with Josh's feelings, and broke his heart. He went rogue after that, no one has seen him since. Fallon has hated her since and blames her for her brother's departure.

"The way I remember, your brother wanted me." Ruby taunts and Fallon snarls in response.

"Guys!" Terrance whispers, and we all turn to look at him.

"What!" Ruby snarls seconds before a silver arrow pierces her chest. The arrowhead clicks open and forms a claw that digs into her chest like a grappling hook. She looks up at us with shocked eyes, and blood sputters out of her mouth.

Her body jerks backward with force as the metal cable attached to the arrow pulls her into the dark forest. A snarl vibrates in my chest as the desperation of losing another one sets my wolf on edge. The pack steps into a close defensive circle, sensing the threat closing in on us.

"Oh, poo. I missed." Chuckles a woman as she emerges from the trees with a smirk. In her lean hands she holds a sleek black modern bow. She looks at me with curiosity and amusement while aiming it in my direction. "I meant to catch you."

"Now, Now sister, have patience. Half of the fun is in the chase." Chuckles another as he materializes beside her. He stares at me with ice blue eyes twinkling with hatred while his mouth curls into a snarl. If he wasn't a hunter, I would have fallen prey to his rugged good looks. Yet, since Ruby and Tara's heads were currently dangling by his belt like trophies, rage and bloodlust overpower my every thought.

My wolf bursts through my skin and I watch in satisfaction as the hunters crane their necks a bit in shock at my massive size. Releasing a menacing growl at the blue-eyed hunter, I lunge forward and they spring into action. They shoot their arrows with skill and incredible speed but human speed is no match for us. The huntress seems to realize this and I fight the urge to laugh when she ditches her bow and grabs a gun. She focuses her ammo solely on me as she tries to draw my wrath onto her and away from her brother. I dodge her attacks and keep my eyes on her brother. The moment I am close enough to attack him a silver bullet grazes my neck and I hiss as it burns through my fur like acid.

Distracted by the blistering pain in my neck, she takes the opportunity to shoot me again. The bullet speeds straight toward my forehead but, before it can make contact, I'm tackled to the ground with force, and we roll down a small hill. Grunting from the rough landing, I look up to see Nick's massive grey wolf looking down at me in concern.

'Are you okay Alora?' He asks through the link with a breathless voice as he pants. I look up the small hill we rolled down to see the pack dodging arrows that now seem to be coming from everywhere. My ear twitches in the direction of thundering feet coming our way. More hunters. Nick's head dips down to rub affectionately down the side of my neck and I turn to look at him curiously.

'What?' He asks defensively, 'I'm just glad you're okay.'

'Nick, how would you feel about being my Beta?' I ask. A Beta is a very important member of the pack. It is a role that can only be filled by someone I can trust, and right now Nick risked his life to save mine. That's all I need to see to know that I can trust him with this pack.

'I feel like as your Beta, I should advise you that it's time for us to go.' He answers as he nods his head towards the trees where more hunters were beginning to appear.

The huntress shoots another silver arrow and Drake narrowly misses it. Ivy and Terrence fight the other hunters that were beginning to move in.

I can't afford to lose anyone else. This little group is all that is left of the Ember pack. I have to protect them.

'Sure thing Nick. There's one little thing I need to take care of first.' I respond before dashing toward the huntress who is aiming to shoot Fallon. I lunge into her and clamp my jaws onto her abdomen. I shake her like an old chew toy and she thrashes around screaming for help. Chuckling, I sink my canines deeper into her skin and feel the metallic taste of her blood gush into my mouth. I do my best not to gag at the revolting taste and turn to face the rest of the hunters who have now stopped firing in order to aim their weapons at me with unfiltered rage simmering in their gaze.

Ah, so she's important then. The brother glares daggers at me while his sister screams dramatically.

My wolves slowly come to flank me and I cock my head to the side in fake confusion when he orders me to release his sister.

'As you wish.' I think to myself as I try to hold back the laugh that wants to erupt from my mouth. Their faces morph into shock when I toss the bitch behind me for the pack to tear into pieces.

"No!" He cries out as he watches his sister get torn apart. Her pathetic screams cut short when Drake tears out her throat. He lunges forward in blind rage.

"Jesse no!" Another one shouts as he pulls him back.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Says a sinister voice. Our attention gets diverted toward the vampire entering our little battlefield. Behind him, a mass of about thirty sickly pale and starving vampires follow close behind. "Please do excuse the intrusion but we could smell the blood from miles away." He rasps as his eyes sweep the area, taking in the sight.

The hunters aimed their weapons at the new threat and the main vampire rolled his eyes. The hunters began shooting at them with precision but none of it phased them. In fact, they stood perfectly still with bored looks on their faces as the bullets and arrows ricocheted off of them. Vampires are immortal creatures with skin that is almost impervious to any weapon...unless it's wood. Which is why the hunters' high tech arrows and silver bullets aren't affecting them in the slightest.

"Alright then dogs." Said the leader as he addressed us, completely ignoring the silver bullets bouncing off of him. "Normally this is the part where we would hiss and growl at each other because of an ancient feud between our races. But quite frankly we're tired and we're hungry and not in the mood for rivalry. So just this once we'll let you go seeing as human blood is infinitely tastier than rotting dog. Go on now. Shoo."

I look at the hunters then back at the vampires before turning to see the alarmed faces of the pack. We're outnumbered and we've already lost Tara and Ruby. I can't lose anyone else.

'A good leader knows when to fight.' Says Jocelyn 'But a great leader knows when to back down.'

I look at her and she bows her head. The vampire points toward the imaginary watch on his wrist and I huff in defeat.

'Retreat.' I order and I can sense the relief wash through the mind link. The vampire smirks and gives me a slow nod before blurring over to the hunters and chaos erupts all over again. As we reach the edge of the forest the huntress's brother, Jesse, glares at me.

"This isn't over bitch." He threatens.

My eyes glaze over as I look at Ruby and Tara's heads dangling on his belt and guilt consumes me. I will never lose another pack member. I will never be a weak alpha again. Nick whines in my ear urging me to move.

'There was nothing any of us could do.' He mind links 'We have to get out of here while we still can.'

I acknowledge him with a slight nod. Glancing at the hunter one last time with searing hate, I snarl at him 'No, this isn't over.'

~A/N~

Yes I did the whole chapter in italics. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway who else is excited for Halloween!?! 🎃 👻
I'M SO EXCITED ITS ON A SATURDAY AND A FULL MOONNN 🐺 HOWL TO THE MOON MY LITTLE EMBERS WE SHALL ROAM FREE 👏🏻

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.4M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
186K 11.6K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
1.4K 91 26
Running away from something, or someone- she couldn't quite remember-, Raven was unknowingly aided by the beta of the Bloodrose pack. He led her to t...
356K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...