Our Fairy Hero (FT X BNHA) Di...

By Imsolazytotype

Proud Fairy Tail member, Yarashi Akagi, is in a battle against one of the dragons that got through the gate b... More

Info
☔︎︎ 1 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 2 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 3 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 4 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 5 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 6 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 7 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 8 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 10 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 11 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 12 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 13 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 14 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 15 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 16 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 17 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 18 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 19 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 20 ☔︎︎
Idk 👁👄👁
☔︎︎21☔︎︎
☔︎︎22☔︎︎
☔︎︎23☔︎︎
FELLOW GENSHIN GAMERS
☔︎︎24☔︎︎
Idk 👁👄👁 Pt.2
☔︎︎25☔︎︎
☔︎︎26☔︎︎
☔︎︎27☔︎︎
☔︎︎28☔︎︎
☔︎︎29☔︎︎
☔︎︎30☔︎︎
☔︎︎31☔︎︎
☔︎︎32☔︎︎
☔︎︎33☔︎︎
☔︎︎34☔︎︎ ♡︎Beach Special w/ Team Natsu♡︎
☔︎︎35☔︎︎
☔︎︎36☔︎︎
☔︎︎37☔︎︎
BAKUGO BIRTHDAY💥🥳
☔︎︎38☔︎︎
☔︎︎39☔︎︎
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (1)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (2)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (3)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (4)
MOVIE SPECIAL: Two Heroes (4pt.2)
☔︎︎40☔︎︎
☔︎︎41☔︎︎
☔︎︎42☔︎︎
🐸

☔︎︎ 9 ☔︎︎

4.2K 127 35
By Imsolazytotype

Yarashi POV

"All Might?" I ask, looking up and seeing him. "I'm sorry I'm late Young Akagi ." He says. He puts me down and I lean on Izuku. "Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa and Akagi to you. Hurry!" All Might says.

I lean back up myself and help lift Aizawa up. "Lets go." I say, and we start to walk. "Is your stomach okay?" Mineta asks. "We need to get you treated." Tsuyu says. "I'm fine. This wound is nothing." I say.

We feel wind coming from the fight. "How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All Mights on a whole nother level." Mineta says. "Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't teach without looking at his notes." Tsuyu says.

"Savage Tsuyu." I say. "I cant help saying the truth, ribbit."She says. I keep my eye on the battle as we walk. The dust clears and All Might was bleeding on his side.

"Asui, trade places with me carrying Mr. Aizawa." Izuku says. I already knew what he was thinking. "Ribbit? Okay, but why?" Tsuyu asks. I also move myself from under Mr. Aizawa.

I put a thin layer of ice around his elbow. "Okay, lets go Izuku!" I say. We both start to run towards All Might. "How foolish." Kurogiri says, appearing in front of us. I stop and push Izuku back. "Move, you're in the way!" Bakugo yells, pinning Kurogiri down.

Todoroki also comes and freezes the Nomu. "I heard was that you all are here to kill All Might and a fairy?." Todoroki says. "Hehe, the fairy is me, ANYWAYS." I say. I go over to Nomu. "Storm Dragons Thunder Kick." I kick the Nomu arms from All Mights side and All Might jumps back.

Kirishima also comes and tries to attack Shigaraki. "Huh? Damn it! I didn't get to show off!" Kiri says. "It's fine." I say, patting his shoulder.

"Stop acting so stuck up, foggy nobody!" Bakugo says. "The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you." Todoroki says. "Kacchan! Everyone!" Izuku says.

"Kurogiri, our exit and entrance has been overcome. We're in a pinch." Shigaraki says. "You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate." Bakugo says.

"The fog gate covered your actual body, right? Back then...if you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't reach you, then you wouldn't have said that was close." Bakugo says. Kurogiri tries to move but Bakugo makes mini explosions.

"Don't move! If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up." Bakugo says. "Geez, Bakugo you sound like a villain." I say. "His behavior isn't very hero like." Kiri says. "I'm gonna be a hero! Damn it!" Bakugo yells, triggered.

"Yarashi, you're bleeding! Are you alright?" Kiri asks. "Yeah, don't worry. I can keep fighting!" I say.

"In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad. Nomu." Shigaraki says.

The Nomu gets out of the portal and his right side breaks because of the ice. "Even though his body's broken, he's still moving?!" Izuku asks. "Get back, everyone!" All Might says. I go over to him and numb his wound.

Third Person POV

The Nomu arm grows back. "What? His quirk wasn't shock absorption?" All Might says. "I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super efficient human sandbag." Shigaraki says.

Yarashi takes her daggers out and readies herself to attack. "First, we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu." Shigaraki says. "Move Bakugo!" Yarashi yells. She goes in front of him before the Nomu hit.

"Storm Dragons Shield!"

"Yarashi!"

She gets sent back to a wall and crashed into it. Her shield breaks. She stands back up from the rubble. "This crash was less painful?" Yarashi says. She looks behind her and sees All Might. She knew her crash was softer than usual!

"You really don't know how to hold back." All Might says.

"It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that pink girl. She was gonna hit me pretty hard, you know. Violence for the sake of others make it admirable. Isn't that right, hero?" Shigaraki says.

"You know All Might, I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good and what's bad. Symbol of Peace, Ha. You're just a device to repress viole-"

Shigaraki gets sent back and crashed into the ground. Everybody looks at Yarashi shocked even the Nomu. She was so unimaginably quick. "You talk to much." She simply says.

"Young Akagi!" All Might yells. "Don't worry All Might! I'm a dragon slayer after all! Oh wait, you don't know what this is, I'll tell you later." Yarashi says.

She looks at the Nomu. "You hurt a family member of mine? You'll regret that." Yarashi says, glaring at the Nomu.

The Erza glare was so scary that the Nomu started to shake. Erza would be proud and give her a strawberry cake. Yarashi backs up and flies into the sky. "Storm Dragons Sizzling Hail!" Wherever the Nomu moved, he got hit. How was the girl so quick and strong?

She appears in front of him and cuts off his arms. The Nomu jumps back to regenerate again but she appears in front of him. "I won't give you time!" She yells. She cuts his legs off and punches him back.

She walks over to him to finish him. Unfortunately Kurogiri appears behind her and makes her body go half way through a portal. "What the?!" She asks. "Yarashi!" Izuku yells. The Nomu gets back up and grabs Yarashi legs.

Thankfully, All Might comes over and punches the Nomu away. Yarashi quickly gets out of the portal. "You should stay down. Storm Dragons Roar!" She hits Kurogiri down and goes over to him.

She goes to hit him again but Shigaraki comes from a portal behind her and touched her back. "AHHHH!" Yarashi yells in pain. She turns around and grabs Shigaraki arm.

She takes him out of the portal and slams him into Kurogiri. All Might also punched Nomu back next to them. "Young Akagi, I appreciate your help very much but you're injured. I want you to go to the others." All Might says.

I lightly freeze my back. "Sorry, All Might. But I don't leave family to fight alone." Yarashi says. All Might sighs. He really doesn't want to see any of his students hurt.

"Nomu! Attack them!" Shigaraki exclaims. "Let's go All Might!" Yarashi says, she helps propel All Might forward so he's quicker. All Might repeatedly punches the Nomu. He didn't give any time for the Nomu to hit back.

The Nomu eventually breaks through and they both hit each other repeatedly.

All Might falls back. "Young Akagi!" All Might says. "On it. Storm Dragons Blizzard!" Yarashi says. A tornado forms and blades of ice is in it. "Time to fly!" Yarashi says, she directs the tornado towards the Nomu.

The Nomu gets flown away by the Tornado and hits the top of the USJ. "Now, Villains. I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible." All Might says. "Hey, what's going on?" Shigaraki asks, scratching his neck.

The only thing Yarashi could think right now was that he needed lotion. "He's not any weaker at all and that Fairy Tail girl...Did that guy lie to me?" Shigaraki asks. "What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd clear this or something right?" All Might asks.

"Come and get us if you can." All Might says. "Hehehe, you guys made a mistake coming for a Fairy Tail member." Yarashi giggles. If Fairy Tail was here right now, Shigaraki and Kurogiri would be defeated already.

"As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight." Todoroki says. "Yeah, but Yarashi is!" Kiri says. "That's because she is stronger than all of us." Izuku says. "What do you mean? She's strong but she can't be stronger than all of us, damn nerd!" Bakugo yells.

"Id believe it." Todoroki says. "Huh?!" Bakugo yells in disbelief. "She's like from a different world." Kiri says. Izuku face ಠ_ಠ "That's cause she is." Izuku says. "Wait, really!" Kiri yells.

"Yeah, she can explain after this." Izuku says. "Oi, it'd be better if we move away now. It'll be bad if we get taken hostage!" Bakugo yells.

"Oi, All Might? Your time is running out right? The steam." Yarashi whispers to All Might. "I can't move anymore. The Nomu was too strong...I'm bluffing right now." All Might whispers back. "I got you." Yarashi says.

She was actually running out of magic. But she was sure she could do her Rage attack once more.

"Well? What are you gonna do?" Yarashi asks, taking a stance. She was a little weak from Shigaraki touching her back. She was shaking a little.

Kurogiri and Shigaraki whisper to each other but Yarashi hears it all. She stands in front of All Might. "This is revenge for Nomu!" Shigaraki says, running towards them. Kurogiri goes towards them as well.

Suddenly Izuku appears next to them. He was in position to punch, but his legs are badly broken. They pay attention to him and Yarashi takes the chance.

"Storm Dragons Rage!" She yells and the two get hit back. She catches Izuku and bride style carries him. Suddenly Shigaraki gets shot in his chest.

"Sorry everybody! Sorry we're late! I gathered all of those who were immediately available!" Nezu says. "I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, have now returned!" Iida yells.

All of pro heroes were a bit shocked at Yarashi. They saw what she did last minute to Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Yarashi sees Mic heading closer. "Oh dear lord have mercy." She says. Izuku covered her ears for her.

"Aw man. They're here. It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogiri?" Shigaraki asks, suddenly he gets shot by bullets. Yarashi also sends her own ice arrow. "That's for my back!" She yells.

Kurogiri wraps around him but thirteen starts to suck him in. "I may have failed this time but I will kill you both next time...Symbol of peace, All Might. Fairy Tails Storm Empress." Shigaraki says, and he and Kurogiri gets away...

"You have more enemies than you think Yarashi...I'm not the only one after you. There will be more to come and no one from Fairy Tail can save you. You better protect your classmates well, they might just disappear."

Yarashi looks behind her and sees a glimpse of Shadow Rogue running away.

Yarashi POV

"Looks like I'm going to have my guard up more." I think.

"I wasn't able to do anything." Izuku says. "That's not true!" I say. "If it weren't for those few seconds you bought me, I wouldn't be able to get them away from me and All Might." I say. "You saved me again." All Might says. He was deflated now.

"All Might..." Izuku says, tearing up. "I'm so glad you're okay." He says. I blow away his tears as he cried.

"Midoriya! Yarashi!" Kiri yells, running over. "Oh, Kirishima..." Izuku says. "Are you all right?" Kiri asks. Then me and Izuku look at All Might and back to Kiri.

"Wait, don't come over!" I yell waving my arms around. My rage attack pulled away the last of my magic. The least I could do right now is make mini stuff. Suddenly a wall comes between us.

It was a block guy? Geez, I forget how weird people can look in this world. "We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with the injured here." Block guy says.

"That makes sense! Roger that!" Kiri says, and runs back. "Hey, he said to gather by the front gate!" He yells to Bakugo and Todoroki. "Thanks. You saved me Cementoss." All Might says.

"I am a fan of yours, too. Let's get you to the nurses office while keeping you hidden. But man, you act recklessly every time, huh?" Cementoss says. I think I'm more reckless than he was. m(._.)m

"If I didn't act recklessly, I would've been killed. That was how strong the enemy was." All Might says. "Huh?! What about me? I was there to protect you, I wouldn't let you die!" I say. "Ah, yes. Thank you, Akagi." All Might says, sweat dropping.

I huff but accept it. "You're welcome." I say. "Yarashi, could you put me down?" Izuku asks. "Huh, no. You're legs are broken." I say. "But you're also injured and it's embarrassing like this." Izuku says.

"Fine." I say and give him to Cementoss. "Now we should get going." I say. I go over to All Might and PICK him up. "YOUNG AKAGI!" All Might yells, embarrassed. Now he knows how Izuku felt.

"It's okay! You don't weight that much." I say. Cementoss and Izuku watch with second hand embarrassment. Me and Cementoss start walking. I wonder how the others are doing.

"16, 17, 18, 19. Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, and girl with a stab wound and slightly decayed back. Everyone else seems uninjured." True man says.

"Yarashi got stabbed?" Jirou asks. "It was this person called Rogue." Tsuyu says, remembering the fight. "He could hide in shadows and make things out of shadows." Mineta says.

"Didn't All Might make that giant dent in the ceiling?" Sero asks. "It would be expected." Sato says. "No, that was also Yarashi." Tsuyu says.

"Speaking of Yarashi, we are going to have a long talk with her. After she is healed of course!" Mina says. "Deku said something about her being stronger than all of us combined." Bakugo says, still triggered he said that.

"I heard her say she was a dragon slayer?" Kiri says, questionably. "Dragon slayer? She did say she fought with a dragon before! She was actually serious!" Ojiro says, in disbelief. "I guess." Kiri says.

"I want to hear her explanation so bad!" Mina whined. "If she did fight a dragon before, that'd probably explains why she is stronger than any of us. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be able to fight a dragon." Tokoyami says.

"Mhmm..." The classroom agreed, while Bakugo tchd in anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 393 11
Since the Fairy Tail game is coming out soon I thought I will do a story on the show that made me love anime. In this one Izuku and Ochaco will be te...
139K 7.7K 42
"You done correcting me princess or do I have to look forwards to this for the rest of my life?" A story in which not everything ends up being as bad...
93.4K 2.2K 26
At the Fairy Tail guild, the celestial spirit mage, Lucy Heartfilia was going on a job to defeat someone who called themselves a 'villain'. The 'vill...
22.4K 367 13
"I'm so sorry Izuku. This is all my fault." "What makes you think you can be a hero?" "Even if I never get a quirk,I'm still going to be a hero." "Yo...