๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

Par k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... Plus

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo

1.5K 56 113
Par k-kirstein

This ones wholesome and fluffy. Please tell me some baby name ideas because- it's around the corner. Reveal(next chapter hopefully) Enjoy~
_____________________________

The heat in your body increased the more you laid in bed. It got to the point where you just didn't want to deal with.

You moved around in bed, Kai pulled you slightly closer to keep you. "Mm Kai, I'm hot." You said trying to get away from his grasp to feel the air.

"Mmm I know you're hot my love." You heard his raspy voice say, his shoulder shook slightly telling you that he was laughing.

You pushed him away more. "Kai I'm serious I'm getting heated." You plopped down on the bed trying to sink in it, hopefully getting some coolness from the sheets.

"Well we did something very heated, you sure it's not just a blush?" He pulled you closer to lick your ear. "Kai Chisaki I swear I can get up and leave!" You got angry at him.

He still took it as a joke. "Oh really you can walk after that? I'd like to see you get up Y/n Chisaki." He switched your last name with his again.

Though you were fuming at him, your face turned red. "Let me go then." You sighed, then began to smile as you felt his arm leave.

"Thank you!" You said in a cheerful mood again. As you were trying to sit up on the bed you felt a sharp pain in your back and legs.

"Damn your mood changes quick with that baby in you hm?" Kai smirked hearing your tone. "Don't judge me for it! You did this!" Your eyebrows furrowed as you angrily faced him again.

To your surprise Kai was sitting up and you had to tilt your face up. "There's the feisty mood again." He gave your lips a swift kiss.

"Now, go try and get up my stubborn love." He tucked a strand of your loose h/c hair behind your ear.

You rolled your eyes at his two responses, a playful smile wanting to appear on your lips.

"Fine, I'll show you, prove to you that I can get up perfect fine by myself." You glared at him and felt another tingling sting in your legs as you edged them off the bed.

A hurt noise case from your mouth, you tried to cover it up smiling back at him. Kai knew you like the back of his hand and smirked seeing your pained smile, having you go on.

"Perfectly fine you said? Then go ahead and continue. Walk to the dresser and grab a shirt, or else I might be tempted for another round." Kai smirked making a spinning motion with his finger.

Your body was still bare from earlier so his golden yellow orbs were still taking in everything. "I-I am going! Stop looking!" You said with a red blush.

"Maybe I will, or I perhaps won't." Kai chuckled seeing you walk like a newborn giraffe.

The pain in your legs hurt so much, it felt like half of your body was chopped off. Though the stinging like bee stings crowding on your leg made you able to walk.

At times, you were almost to the point at face planting right on the hard floor, at least it would be cold.

You shakily held onto things as you limped over each step to the dresser. The little growing human in you was also causing a bigger wait by the minute. The curve on your stomach also extending.

Your favorite personality trait about yourself was being lazy, it was so hard to do on a daily basis.

Deciding to be lazy once more today because it wouldn't hurt a soul, you held your body firm landing on Kai's dresser.

"Don't go and break my dresser when we already might need a new bed." Kai gripped his brown locks like you did in the heated moment, lingering your touch again.

You chuckled but bit back your lip quicker, the pain entering your abdomen and thighs more. "I guess I'll help Eri make you bankrupt in the long run." You replied for your fiancé while opening his dresser.

His clothes were so plain, as expected from a distant man like him. While you pulled out an oversized black shirt and a pair of your underwear, you thought of something you could ask the male.

"Y/n my love can you please grab me a shirt and boxers? There in the same area." Kai asked you from the bed, catching your attention.

His head was titled back, spotlighting his jaw so sharp it could grate cheese. The covers were only covering his bottom half, which meant you could see his strong well built abs showing.

"I don't know, can I grab those things for you?" You joker with a light hearted laugh, your stomach bubbling because of the balled human inside.

Kai clicked his tongue hiding in a snort. "You're acting like such a child." He watched you come back, stumbling back onto the bed and giving him his clothes.

"Is anything you're the child. Speaking of children, what do you want to baby to be? Or babies since your daughters so convinced." You leaned on the head board of the bed, fiddling with your diamond ring on your finger.

The male sighed changing into his clothes and plopping back in bed. "Mm babies? I'll take Eri's side with two boys." He chuckled leaving a kiss on the corner of your lip.

"Woah my daughter and my fiancé are both teaming up? I'll need more votes from my family later on for a baby girl." You opposed to their side.

Kai pulled you by the waist closer to him and massaged your stomach gently with his finger tips. "Sorry but your family is automatically coming on my side. If they don't before, Eri's puppy eyes will make sure they do." He smiled thinking of his daughter.

You sadly smiled remembering Eri. Sure she didn't die, you would have gone with her since you couldn't live without her. You missed hearing her giggles and questions.

So you chose to act like your daughter. "Kai, what about your family? Are you still in contact with them or, have a good relationship enough to invite them to the w-wedding?" You nervously looked up into his golden yellow eyes.

You saw the excitement emotion drop an inch down, a gloomy one washing over a little. "I- Y/n I-" "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." You placed your hand on his warm cheek.

He placed his larger one on top of yours, the other still on your stomach. "It's fine my love it was bound to come whether you asked or not." He assured you that he was fine before inhaling a calm breath and letting it out to soothe himself.

"My mother- I was always the closest to her. She's still alive and, my father is to. As a kid, I saw that he did bad things, I saw that my mom still saw good in him, and he changed. Yet, I was influenced by him and started to do all- this when I got older. They would try to change me, but I needed some other type of love, not their family kind." Kai said thinking back at his childhood.

"S-so you were an only child?" You asked a stupid question. "Yes I was, that's part of the reason I was so antisocial in school, and started a horrible Yakuza. Shie Hassaikai. I was a sociopath that wanted power. I adopted Eri to do experiments on her and her strong quirk. Until you came, and gave me the kind of love I longed for. A romantic side overtook on me." Kai smiled sweetly at you, hands together.

He leaned his forehead on yours, nuzzling his chilled nose with your heated nose. His soft lips fell on your slightly chapped ones.

You kissed him back sharing touches on the bed. Kai's wet tongue swiped over your bottom lip just as he pulled away.

"Kai, why did you choose to love me? Why did, you propose?" Your brain wanted to ask another dumb question to him.

Once like earlier, his golden yellow eyes went sadly lidded again. "Do you, not want to be with me anymore? Did you see someone else and change your mind?" He asked, swallowing a hard ball of saliva in his throat.

You immediately regretted your words. "No no Kai not like that! I love you so so much more than you could ever know. I just, we're so different. You're so much better so, me?" You asked him with an uncertain face.

Although you felt awkward, Kai knew just exactly how to respond.

"It's obvious Y/n. You're the most amazing, beautiful, smart, kind, caring, stunning, gorgeous, loving, and the most wonderful person I know. If looks and personality could kill, you'd make everyone decease from here. That's how marvelous you are." Kai lightly chuckled, not stuttering at all.

The emotions took over you again as your eyesight started to become blurry. "K-Kai-" "Shh Y/n, don't cry. That's not all." He wiped a wet tear away that escaped.

You giggled feeling his slender caring touch. "It's not all?" You asked with a pink dusting over the bridge of your nose. "Not at all." He kissed your lips before pointing the things he loved about you.

He loved all of you, even the flaws.

"Y/n, I love you because you accepted me for being myself. I've had a very bad experience in the past, but you took that in your heart and turned it into something beautiful. You may have done some accidents as well, but I accept you even more for having flaws. I thought you were so perfect, I could never have you." He gave you a sweet kiss.

Then continued as he saw your beautiful face. "But look at me here now, calling you my love. It doesn't mean your mine, but I hope you never leave. Now, you're caring my child, or hopefully two in my eyes. Y/n, you'll be an outstanding mother to the babies when the time comes, just like you are to Eri and I, and as a person." He went in for a passionate kiss.

Your lips instantly kissed back as Kai wiped a few more tears that managed to escape from your red eyes.

"I'm so happy, so complete now that you've molded yourself into my life. I love you to the moon and back." Kai was being soft with you.

"I'm so excited for the journey ahead with you Kai, I can't wait. I love you much more." You leaned onto his touch.

It was still quiet, you remembered a flash of Eri in your mind again. "Kai, what time does Eri get out?" You asked with worry growing on.

Kai lifted his eyebrow upwards. "Um the teacher said 2:15 if I believe, and it's 1:45." His voice died down and his golden yellow eyes widened from seeing the time on his phone.

All of a sudden thinking of your daughter, the pain went straight away. "Come on Kai get ready we're going to be late and shes going to be so confused and we're going to be bad parents for sitting here!" You said a mix of jumbled up words.

Kai chased you cautiously worrying about his child inside of you while you zoomed around getting ready to pick up the angel from school.

________________

"Ha I win again! First!" Kageyama cheered doing a little dance below the slide.

"Aww man! Don't worry Eri we'll win this one!" Mina cheered her on, Eri gave her a smile.

"Oh Eri you want to win? You can go first." Fumihiro moved away with a tint of pink.

A blush washed over Eri's face, and she felt her finger tips hot. "O-okay. Thank you Fumihiro!" Eri patted his rainbow hair and laughed while sliding down.

"Matchy maker hehe." Mina chuckled evilly. "Huh?" Fumihiro asked confused. "Nothing!" Mina looked away with puffed up cheeks.

Mrs. Neal saved her butt. "Come on kids! Time for home your parents are almost here!" The teacher shouted as a herd of kids ran inside.

"I don't want to go home now." Eri said sadly, Fumihiro cheered her up. "Hey Eri, ask your mommy if we can come over today." He whispered to her.

Eri's red eyes lit up bright. "Yeah all of us! We promise to not be meanies!" Hinata yelled joking in the conversation.

"Yeah Eri! Then I can see Uncle Kai! And you all- you all could see the babies!" Vovok said out of breath.

All of her new friends from her table agreed. Now it was held up to you and their parents.

"So do we just wait her here or? I have to go inside and see her in class." You bit your nails nervously.

Another voice came into the conversation, or rather three. "She'll be fine big sis, they all run out like monkeys it's so funny and cute." S/n walked over to you with your mother and Uncle Levi trailing behind.

Your face lit up as you went to hug each of them. "What are you guys doing here?!" You asked laughing. Kai also greeted your family with a kind smile.

"My mother sense was tingling that something exciting was going to happen!" M/n answered like a child. "We wanted to see how Eri's first day went." Levi corrected her words in a more adult way.

You and Kai looked at one another and smiled back at them. "Thank you, it means a lot to us." You said as your mother shoved a kiss on you. "Don't forget the munchkins!" She tickled your stomach fast as the bell rang.

Loud. The bell and children ran out like loose animals. From the crowd of arriving parents, you could see Mrs. Neal give you a wink and go back into the school.

You smiled even more seeing Eri run over towards you with a bright face. "Mommy and daddy!" She giggled running into both of your legs, squeezing them tight.

"Eri my little nugget, how was your day?" You asked with a bright smile. "Fun! Super fun!" She jumped up and down.

"My princess I am so glad, did you make friends?" Kai asked her. "Mhm! Look their coming over today! Please mommy? Their mommy's and daddy's said yes!" Eri moved away to show Fumihiro, Haruka, Hinata, Kageyama, and Mina.

Vovok let his moms hand go and joined them. "Me too Auntie Y/n!" Vovok cheered. "Can we please miss Eri's mommy?!" Hinata grinned his brightest. "Woah you're pretty." Kageyama said under his breath looking at you.

"T-today?" You asked with a nervous smile. "I know their parents Y/n, very nice people. They never mind play dates." S/n smiled agreeing with them.

You gazed down at the little kids, they all had puppy eyes on them. Even Kai was trying to look away.

"Y/n we'll take them home too if that's what your worried about." Levi and M/n said also agreeing. You bit your lip. "Kai?" You asked your fiancé.

He shrugged with a chuckle. "A-alright then. I'm Eri's mommy and this is Eri's daddy. Let's all have a fun play date today okay? Ready?" You asked all the little balls of sunshine.

They all jumped around like kangaroos and cheered. "Yay!" They hugged Eri in a big cuddly world.

"Now for the car seating." Kai said and your family hid their laughter.

"Holy tangerines Eri your house is big!" Hinata was the first to look around with sparkles in his eyes. "Boke Hinata boke." Kageyama pouted at his friend.

"Woah stairs!" Mina said running in place. "It's cool. I still like water better." Haruka said calmly. Vovok stood proud of his cousin.

"Well what are you all waiting for? You can go on and explore around." You encourages them to act normal, bad choice.

It turned into a zoo with everyone inside as you adults sat down. "I'm going to get you!" Vovok yelled like a monster. "Run!" Eri giggled as the kids screamed and stomped all over the house.

"How are you going to deal with that when the baby comes out Y/n?" M/n asked with a chuckle looking at the animal children playing.

It was like a whole free zoo playing in your house. From monkeys to lions.

You sighed with Kai. "We'll handle it and if we can't, tada Uncle Levi!" You did some jazz hands as the male almost spit his tea out.

"Maybe sometimes, but no. You got pregnant, I'll be there every step of the way with the demons." He stated hearing more stomping around.

"Wait. Demons? Are you on Eri's twin boys side like Kai or on my little girl side for the child? Tell me!" You asked at the edge of your seat.

The little dip in your shirt showed that your stomach was indeed getting bigger. "I'll take the twin boys side." Levi smirked.

You crossed your arms in offense as Kai also smirked holding you close. "Sorry sis but I'm choosing boys. Don't forget and back out that I'm doing your small gender reveal! I can't wait till five months!" S/n winked at you.

A blush spread on your cheeks knowing it was very close by. You were still mad no one was taking your side on.

"Oh my goodness, I'll choose the girls side. The children will give you the real response. Eri and friends come here!" M/n whistled them over.

Like obedient dogs, they all came running again in sweat when they arrived. "Hey little munchkins! Eri's mommy has a baby so we were wondering what you all want it to be?" She asked and their eyes immediately sparked like they saw candy.

"Two baby brothers!" They all yelled in unison. "Eri already took control of that I see." You laughed patting their heads.

"Miss Eri's mommy can we touch your tummy right now?" Mina asked with a curious look. "Oh, of course you can. Just be careful." You smiled as they each got close to you, everyone watched the wonderful scene.

Their tiny chubby hands touched your curved and growing stomach all at the same time covering your entire torso.

Trying to mind read and interact with the baby while whispering sweet childish words. "I'm going to play patty cake when Eri tells me you come out. Come faster so we can play!" Hinata whispered.

"I don't think it works that way." Haruka and Mina spoke to him. "See? He doesn't deserve my milk." Kageyama whispered.

Eri's hands were next to Fumihiro's. They glanced at each other with a blush.

The zoo was still going to be in session over time. It was just going to get bigger, like...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
43.2K 1.9K 9
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด ษชษขษชสŸแด€ษดแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด‹แดœ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แด€ สŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข แด›แด แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ แด˜ส€แด‡แด…แด‡แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดส€ โœจCOMPLETED โœจ 16+ ----------------------------------------------------------- สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰สณแต‰...
912 47 20
Dabi x male villain reader. ๊’’๊€ค๊‚- (๊‚ฆ๊Ž‡ ๊๊ˆค ๊๊ณ๊“„๊€ค๊‚ฆ๊ˆค, ๊ณ๊€๊๊‹ช๊…๊‚, ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊ณ๊’’๊๊€ค๊Žญ) ๊Œƒ๊‚ ๊๊€ท๊Žญ๊€ค๊Œš๊Œš๊€ค๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚ ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊Œš๊€Ž๊Œš๊“„๊๊€ค๊ˆค๊๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚
182K 4.8K 20
ยซ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...